Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,911 members, 7,806,645 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:46 PM

Why Can't This Girl Take Her Eyes Off Me? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Can't This Girl Take Her Eyes Off Me? (6117 Views)

What Can Girl Take To Prevent Her Self From Unwanted Pregnancy B4 Having Sex? / My Girlfriend Kisses With Her Eyes Open! / Why Can't This Girl Stop Staring At Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Can't This Girl Take Her Eyes Off Me? by angellexy(m): 9:53am On Sep 06, 2006
How Will I Know If A Girl Wants Me Or Not?

Here in Port Harcourt, everything is just upside down.

There is this very girl she just can't take off her eyes off me. Anytime I sit close to her at lectures she will be looking straight inside my eyez and smile at me always.

I just don't know what to do? I don't know if she wants me to be her man or she wants us to be ordinary friends?
Please, if any of you have an idea please share with me cause every thing is just freaking me.
Re: Why Can't This Girl Take Her Eyes Off Me? by Seun(m): 11:09am On Sep 06, 2006
Obviously, she wants to be friends with you. Whether the friendship becomes something more depends on how well you perform as a friend. She can[b] not[/b] want you to sleep with her when she hardly knows you.
Re: Why Can't This Girl Take Her Eyes Off Me? by iice(f): 2:08pm On Sep 06, 2006
Na wow o, pesin smile for you and you think she wan boink you. Whatever happened to the power of communication? undecided
Re: Why Can't This Girl Take Her Eyes Off Me? by omonozozo(m): 3:22pm On Sep 06, 2006
The only way to find out what she wants is to talk to her. wink
Re: Why Can't This Girl Take Her Eyes Off Me? by CalabarMan(m): 4:23pm On Sep 06, 2006
Just walk up to the babe and say hi, and ask her if she would like to have a drink with you after lecture. Nothing expensive just find a cool relaxed environment buy some drinks and ask her what she finds very amusing on your face, that would put her on the defensive and you can build up the conversation from there. The secret with jisting with babes is just be your self and go with the flow.
Re: Why Can't This Girl Take Her Eyes Off Me? by Damsal(f): 5:52pm On Sep 06, 2006
I think she likes you probabaly just wants to be friends but you'll never know unless you go up to her.
Re: Why Can't This Girl Take Her Eyes Off Me? by kiki(f): 6:00pm On Sep 06, 2006
CalabarMan:

Just walk up to the babe and say hi, and ask her if she would like to have a drink with you after lecture. Nothing expensive just find a cool relaxed environment buy some drinks and ask her what she finds very amusing on your face, that would put her on the defensive and you can build up the conversation from there. The secret with jisting with babes is just be your self and go with the flow.

like he said its all about communication and then u gon know wat ghe wants
Re: Why Can't This Girl Take Her Eyes Off Me? by Raymand(m): 7:32pm On Sep 06, 2006
HAHAHA! I had the same 'problem' at school, this girl kept looking at me. . .i kind of liked her EVEN before i first caught her stealing a glance at me. . . and i stay in PHC too, what a coincidence. . . could it be the same girl? undecided angry grin
Re: Why Can't This Girl Take Her Eyes Off Me? by kiki(f): 9:26pm On Sep 06, 2006
if it turns out to be dsame gurl it is gon be so funny grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Can't This Girl Take Her Eyes Off Me? by Free(f): 10:01pm On Sep 06, 2006
@topic

ooouuu i think she likes you!!!
but you wont know for sure until you at least talk to her

so say something!!! wink cheesy
Re: Why Can't This Girl Take Her Eyes Off Me? by Rhodalyn(f): 10:05pm On Sep 06, 2006
well, i Could tell U One thing . . . maybe She's never Seen anyone as Ugly-looking as U may look grin
Re: Why Can't This Girl Take Her Eyes Off Me? by kiki(f): 2:57am On Sep 07, 2006
Rhodalyn:

well, i Could tell U One thing . . . maybe She's never Seen anyone as Ugly-looking as U may look grin

that might also be it gurl i love the way u think tongue tongue grin grin
Re: Why Can't This Girl Take Her Eyes Off Me? by LoverBwoy(m): 3:41am On Sep 07, 2006
Anytime I sit close to her at lectures she will be looking straight inside my eyez and smile at me always.

maybe you are cross-eyed tongue
Re: Why Can't This Girl Take Her Eyes Off Me? by Wumine(f): 10:55am On Sep 07, 2006
are u that naive! she is into u! SHE WANTS U! so what next? abi i should tell u? bobo wake up!
Re: Why Can't This Girl Take Her Eyes Off Me? by obongyi: 2:51am On Aug 31, 2008
The only way to find out is by giving her a dirty slap whenever she looks at you
Re: Why Can't This Girl Take Her Eyes Off Me? by Nobody: 3:39am On Aug 31, 2008
be the party starter and ask her out
Re: Why Can't This Girl Take Her Eyes Off Me? by Nobody: 8:00am On Aug 31, 2008
obongyi:

The only way to find out is by giving her a dirty slap whenever she looks at you
please ohh grin

@poster y not find out by talking to
her that is the only solution
Re: Why Can't This Girl Take Her Eyes Off Me? by lexicon(m): 2:52pm On Aug 31, 2008
Its not all the time that a girl looks at you dat means she likes u, it happens to me 10 years ago,as i walked to talk to her, behold !!!! the girl wash me with abusive words from my head to my shakky toes.
Re: Why Can't This Girl Take Her Eyes Off Me? by yongbabe(f): 5:56pm On Aug 31, 2008
@ poster
i bet she iz tryn 2 figure out how God could make such a mistake
Re: Why Can't This Girl Take Her Eyes Off Me? by lonelypal(m): 6:05pm On Aug 31, 2008
yong babe:

@ poster

mistake yet she stares @ him, abeg! gurls with enuf yanga! grin
Re: Why Can't This Girl Take Her Eyes Off Me? by idupaul: 6:11pm On Aug 31, 2008
yong babe:

@ poster

U came late , poster and the girl are now married , they got married early this year. tongue tongue tongue
Re: Why Can't This Girl Take Her Eyes Off Me? by yongbabe(f): 6:14pm On Aug 31, 2008
idupaul:

You came late , poster and the girl are now married , they got married early this year. tongue tongue tongue

pity makes ppl do strange things
Re: Why Can't This Girl Take Her Eyes Off Me? by idupaul: 6:17pm On Aug 31, 2008
yong babe:

pity makes people do strange things

late again, he asked her why she was always staring at him and she said '' i never seen a finer man in all of ph'' tongue tongue
Re: Why Can't This Girl Take Her Eyes Off Me? by yongbabe(f): 6:19pm On Aug 31, 2008
idupaul:

late again, he asked her why she was always staring at him and she said '' i never seen a finer man in all of ph'' tongue tongue

A lie 2 protect his feelings stop quotyn me o! cheesy
Re: Why Can't This Girl Take Her Eyes Off Me? by lonelypal(m): 6:21pm On Aug 31, 2008
OMG! shocked shocked
Cant believe its a dead post woken frm the dead,
Re: Why Can't This Girl Take Her Eyes Off Me? by idupaul: 6:26pm On Aug 31, 2008
@ youngbabe
hope that aint ur body in ur profile pic
Re: Why Can't This Girl Take Her Eyes Off Me? by Nobody: 6:27pm On Aug 31, 2008
Talk to her naa!!? angry angry
You dey wait for her to come razzle you first. You be PH boy and you be jonsing sailor like this? Common throw fear overboard, anchor well and sail like a real mate when time reach.
U kno say she no go gree come block you and you just dey dey paranoid for nairaland. She dey smile for you that no be enof intel o. U must block the erema ask her wetin lele? If she gree good.If she no gree that na for her dreadluck.Focus there and no look uche face. Die it! grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Can't This Girl Take Her Eyes Off Me? by yongbabe(f): 6:28pm On Aug 31, 2008
idupaul:

@ youngbabe
hope that aint your body in your profile pic

it iz, n i loff it.

y?
Re: Why Can't This Girl Take Her Eyes Off Me? by idupaul: 6:43pm On Aug 31, 2008
yong babe:

it iz, n i loff it.

y?

nuttin its ok, but the skirt
Re: Why Can't This Girl Take Her Eyes Off Me? by yongbabe(f): 6:53pm On Aug 31, 2008
Wats wrong with ma skirt?
Re: Why Can't This Girl Take Her Eyes Off Me? by idupaul: 7:04pm On Aug 31, 2008
skirt looks kinda cheap, pls dont get me wrong though
Re: Why Can't This Girl Take Her Eyes Off Me? by yongbabe(f): 7:07pm On Aug 31, 2008
hahaha lool, its was made 2 look that way.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can You Love Your Partner Unconditionally? / T.G.I.F Hosted By Nl's Own Club La Romantique (2nd Edition) / She Doesn't Allow Me Sleep At Night. Perverted Neighbor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.