Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,455 members, 7,808,618 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:21 PM

What Is The Hardest Mission Game You Ever Played? - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / What Is The Hardest Mission Game You Ever Played? (3755 Views)

What's The Most Challenging Game You've Ever Played? / What's The Best Mobile Game You Have Ever Played ? / What Is The Most Emotional Game You Have Ever Played And On What Console (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Hardest Mission Game You Ever Played? by RaphaelOjefo: 7:55am On Apr 07, 2015
I thought I should ask ye gamers because I dey find hard game to play on a PSP....I have played kill zone,ultimate Alliance,God of war;chains of olympus and ghost of sparta(finished both under 2 weeks),avatar and medal of honour....on PS3 na only Resident evil I don play..ah be rookie cop for gaming....
Re: What Is The Hardest Mission Game You Ever Played? by Nobody: 7:58am On Apr 07, 2015
God of war 2
The hardest and the most interesting.....
Re: What Is The Hardest Mission Game You Ever Played? by Chrylich(m): 7:59am On Apr 07, 2015
e b lik say ds one no sabi say na 2015 we dey..
Re: What Is The Hardest Mission Game You Ever Played? by blackberry101: 8:02am On Apr 07, 2015
am thru wit god of war, am currently on 'mission impossible'...
Re: What Is The Hardest Mission Game You Ever Played? by ShakurM(m): 8:02am On Apr 07, 2015
missclasssy:
God of war 2
ur own type of girl go tough oo shocked
Re: What Is The Hardest Mission Game You Ever Played? by ShakurM(m): 8:03am On Apr 07, 2015
God of war no doubt
The game hard pass Olumo rock cry
Re: What Is The Hardest Mission Game You Ever Played? by Nobody: 8:06am On Apr 07, 2015
ShakurM:
ur own type of girl go tough oo shocked

I have two brothers who loves games a lot, so they kind of indoctrinated me into the gaming world....
Re: What Is The Hardest Mission Game You Ever Played? by ggrin(f): 8:06am On Apr 07, 2015
Rise to honour (jet li)

Sweet and hardangry
Re: What Is The Hardest Mission Game You Ever Played? by Nobody: 8:07am On Apr 07, 2015
The hardest game on Psp so far is Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker. Jeez, finish dat game and come tell your story.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Hardest Mission Game You Ever Played? by Nobody: 8:18am On Apr 07, 2015
Make I give you the 3 most hard game I no don ever play

1. Resident evil 6

2. dead space 3

3. Ninja guarding

Play this one my brother.
You go break your TV or laptop screen

1 Like

Re: What Is The Hardest Mission Game You Ever Played? by ShakurM(m): 8:22am On Apr 07, 2015
missclasssy:

I have two brothers who loves games a lot, so they kind of indoctrinated me into the gaming world....
Cheers wink I'm suspecting u would know how to play PES or FIFA soccer game
Re: What Is The Hardest Mission Game You Ever Played? by RaphaelOjefo: 8:24am On Apr 07, 2015
Chrylich:
e b lik say ds one no sabi say na 2015 we dey..
ehm bro...I be rookie...
Re: What Is The Hardest Mission Game You Ever Played? by RaphaelOjefo: 8:27am On Apr 07, 2015
ggrin:
Rise to honour (jet li)

Sweet and hardangry
I don dey the butcher side for rise to honour for where them go pursue you reach roof....
Re: What Is The Hardest Mission Game You Ever Played? by RaphaelOjefo: 8:30am On Apr 07, 2015
missclasssy:
God of war 2
to me God of War easy tho....
Buh for a girl gamer...your score na 9/10...
Re: What Is The Hardest Mission Game You Ever Played? by Nobody: 8:33am On Apr 07, 2015
RaphaelOjefo:
to me God of War easy tho....
Buh for a girl gamer...your score na 9/10...

smiley
Re: What Is The Hardest Mission Game You Ever Played? by RaphaelOjefo: 8:37am On Apr 07, 2015
Viciyus:
Make I give you the 3 most hard game I no don ever play

1. Resident evil 6

2. dead space 3

3. Ninja guarding

Play this one my brother.
You go break your TV or laptop screen
thank you...I'll try 'em
Re: What Is The Hardest Mission Game You Ever Played? by swaggzo(m): 8:43am On Apr 07, 2015
RaphaelOjefo:
I thought I should ask ye gamers because I dey find hard game to play on a PSP....I have played kill zone,ultimate Alliance,God of war;chains of olympus and ghost of sparta(finished both under 2 weeks),avatar and medal of honour....on PS3 na only Resident evil I don play..ah be rookie cop for gaming....

ABEG GIVE ME LINK TO DOWNLOAD PSP/PS2 GAMES ONLINE. . cheesy
Re: What Is The Hardest Mission Game You Ever Played? by ggrin(f): 8:43am On Apr 07, 2015
RaphaelOjefo:
I don dey the butcher side for rise to honour for where them go pursue you reach roof....
me neva commt dat drunkard side o wey dy that swimming poolangry
Na evryday d iiiidiot dy beat mecry
Since 2008 or 9 sha, I neva cmmt thr shotey I break d disc for my jnr bro PS2angry
Re: What Is The Hardest Mission Game You Ever Played? by RaphaelOjefo: 8:48am On Apr 07, 2015
ggrin:
me neva commt dat drunkard side o wey dy that swimming poolangry
Na evryday d iiiidiot dy beat mecry
Since 2008 or 9 sha, I neva cmmt thr shotey I break d disc for my jnr bro PS2angry
na rapid combo and dodging ah take beat am...
Re: What Is The Hardest Mission Game You Ever Played? by RaphaelOjefo: 8:50am On Apr 07, 2015
swaggzo:

ABEG GIVE ME LINK TO DOWNLOAD PSP/PS2 GAMES ONLINE. . cheesy
on android phone...na ppsspp you go search for as apk file download am and find the rest...I don't play psp games on android
Re: What Is The Hardest Mission Game You Ever Played? by Section8(m): 9:19am On Apr 07, 2015
Metal Gear solid abeg, that game wan mak me run mad tha year
Re: What Is The Hardest Mission Game You Ever Played? by kayceeukah007(m): 11:45am On Apr 07, 2015
no one has even said abt Tomb Raider....dat game was not made for normal pple.....cheiiiiii
Re: What Is The Hardest Mission Game You Ever Played? by swaggzo(m): 2:13pm On Apr 07, 2015
RaphaelOjefo:
on android phone...na ppsspp you go search for as apk file download am and find the rest...I don't play psp games on android

I DONOT KNOW WHAT YOU'RE TALKING.
I KNOW SOME SITES HOST PSP GAMES.
I WANTED A LINK TO ANY WHERE I CAN DOWNLOAD GAMES VIA THE INTERNET WITH MY PC, AND TRANSFER IT TO MY PSP. I CANNOT START TO LOOK FOR PLACES TO BUY PSP GAME DISC.
Re: What Is The Hardest Mission Game You Ever Played? by Nobody: 4:52pm On Apr 07, 2015
Metal gear rising,the bosses fight na die.if u no break pad,make i know why
Re: What Is The Hardest Mission Game You Ever Played? by Nobody: 8:12pm On Apr 07, 2015
ShakurM:
God of war no doubt
The game hard pass Olumo rock cry

God of war? I like God of war but na baby game, play Halo combat evolved for PC or limbo these na medium difficulty
Re: What Is The Hardest Mission Game You Ever Played? by Nobody: 8:16pm On Apr 07, 2015
OP if you get system or ps3 find Dark Souls or Demon Souls, I rest my case everybody go sleep
Re: What Is The Hardest Mission Game You Ever Played? by Nobody: 10:05pm On Apr 07, 2015
wallflower:
OP if you get system or ps3 find Dark Souls or Demon Souls, I rest my case everybody go sleep

You dey form actor abi,oya go play metal gear rising come share testimony
Re: What Is The Hardest Mission Game You Ever Played? by Nobody: 11:31pm On Apr 07, 2015
youmour:

My guy try either of those games make I hear say you no go therapy.
Re: What Is The Hardest Mission Game You Ever Played? by Nobody: 11:36pm On Apr 07, 2015
wallflower:

My guy try either of those games make I hear say you no go therapy.

I don end those games sinceee na,na today
Re: What Is The Hardest Mission Game You Ever Played? by kimco(m): 10:51am On Apr 09, 2015
missclasssy:
God of war 2

That game is hardly hard. Try dark souls. U'll know ur makers name and it's meaning.
Re: What Is The Hardest Mission Game You Ever Played? by kimco(m): 10:56am On Apr 09, 2015
wallflower:

This man knows his hard games. Listen to him.
Re: What Is The Hardest Mission Game You Ever Played? by kimco(m): 10:59am On Apr 09, 2015
youmour:

Lol rising is hard but u and I know it's not as hard as demon souls or dark souls games. Those games are meant for maschochists. There is a version called "prepare to die edition" for a reason. That one is for people dat love to die every minute

(1) (2) (Reply)

SNES Is Back, Nintendo Launches $80 Mini Console With 21 Games Built-in(Photos) / Need A Good Gaming Laptop / Contact Me For Any Xbox Repairs Or Download

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.