Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,012 members, 7,806,943 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:31 AM

Free Online Chat On Drilling - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Free Online Chat On Drilling (640 Views)

Oil And Gas Drilling Services Training Course In Port Harcourt / Pacific Drilling Is Recruiting - 7 Positions / Contact Us For Geotechnical Services ( Piling, Soil, Drilling) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Free Online Chat On Drilling by Nobody: 8:04am On Apr 07, 2015
I will like to educate people on drilling, expecially measurement/logging while drilling and directional drilling. If you are a novice or you want to improve your knowledge on this topic. Just ask your questions
Re: Free Online Chat On Drilling by Nobody: 8:09am On Apr 07, 2015
daylife7:
I will like to educate people on drilling, expecially measurement/logging while drilling and directional drilling. If you are a novice or you want to improve your knowledge on this topic. Just ask your questions
soorry sirr.....drilling 0f what
Re: Free Online Chat On Drilling by bulay: 10:58pm On Apr 12, 2015
@daylife7 thank you for a thread like this. you are reawakening the passion i lost for drilling engineering.i have always wanted to be a drilling engineer,but four years of fruitless job search got me thinking whether i am just wasting my time trying to be what i am not destined to be.The closest shot i got was when i applied for a roustabout position in a drilling coy,but the HR manager turned me at the interview ,saying i was too knowledgeable about drilling engineering to work as a roustabout and if i was employed,i would leave the company once i got a better offer elsewhere. let me ask you this question,what are my chances of getting a job in the Drilling Industry bearing in mind that i'm still a fresher with small work experience when compared with the experienced dudes being laid off &coming to swell up the unemployment market. your reply will be appreciated.

(1) (Reply)

Basic Analysis: Are You Gainfully Employed?? / I Am CCNA Certified..what To Do Next ? / On PMB And My Antagonism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.