Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,706 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:44 PM

Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {nominations & Verifications} - Romance (87) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {nominations & Verifications} (123259 Views)

Tomfrench Wins Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 / Mr Nairaland Contest 2015 - CAMPAIGN THREAD / Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {nominations & Verifications} by agbekeOreke86(f): 9:44am On Apr 17, 2015
@bardolino,am a very simple n reserved gurl....i'd rather ev me sit by n watch....thankx pappiee!!! smiley
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {nominations & Verifications} by Nobody: 11:32am On Apr 17, 2015
agbekeOreke86:
@bardolino,am a very simple n reserved gurl....i'd rather ev me sit by n watch....thankx pappiee!!! smiley

Eyaa..

Okay o smiley
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {nominations & Verifications} by agbekeOreke86(f): 1:05pm On Apr 17, 2015
@Bardolino,Yhhh smiley....ok#back to d basics...wey ma akara elepo n eko- elewe?? cry
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {nominations & Verifications} by Nobody: 1:13pm On Apr 17, 2015
agbekeOreke86:
@Bardolino,Yhhh smiley....ok#back to d basics...wey ma akara elepo n eko- elewe?? cry

I'm still waiting for your digits na. Na everyday i dey check my pm to see if u don drop am there tongue
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {nominations & Verifications} by unibenstudent1(m): 6:23pm On Apr 17, 2015
meelorlah:
Lolz..I'm flattered.Your mouth sweet die,thanks ma'am
how r u?
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {nominations & Verifications} by fidira(f): 6:45pm On Apr 17, 2015
Ewuro4:

What are you doing? grin
BAD belle
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {nominations & Verifications} by fidira(f): 6:46pm On Apr 17, 2015
NLpageants:
Fidira, will you accept to contest in this year Miss nairaland competition?
yes
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {nominations & Verifications} by fidira(f): 6:48pm On Apr 17, 2015
FriedPlantain:
she is an epitome of beauty, she is smart, she is smoking hot, she is Fidira!

I nominate Fidira for Miss nairaland.

www.nairaland.com/fidira

CC

cc:NLpageants
ahhhh I'm blushing o
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {nominations & Verifications} by Nihilist: 10:21pm On Apr 17, 2015
Who get Nokia Charger abeg?
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {nominations & Verifications} by Ewuro4: 11:42pm On Apr 17, 2015
fidira:
BAD belle

Huh
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {nominations & Verifications} by InMyOpinion(m): 12:28am On Apr 18, 2015
[size=20pt]Any rule that stops a former Queen contesting? My nomination's Lupey
https://www.nairaland.com/lupey[/size]
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {nominations & Verifications} by sandrahnaub(f): 9:58am On Apr 19, 2015
Tye scarf na
cuttiemama:

Hello.
cuttiemama is having a bad hair day(week), Took some selfies but my hair is discouraging.
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {nominations & Verifications} by MizMyColi(f): 10:50am On Apr 19, 2015
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {nominations & Verifications} by NLpageants: 10:52am On Apr 19, 2015
fidira:
yes

Noted @Fidira (we are sorry we missed this earlier) kiss
It promises to be fun and none like ever beforesmiley

Kindly send in your verification picture(s); snap with a sign bearing your username (written) and send to this email:- [email]nairalandpageants@gmail.com[/email] as soon as you can, thanks.

Best Regards
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {nominations & Verifications} by NLpageants: 11:25am On Apr 19, 2015
[size=14pt]Latest Update[/size] @11:13am (WAT) 19/04/2015

Hello everyone!!
Time to start choosing your favouritesgrin

Verified contestants

Adeh39
Mariamferanmi
KashyBaby
Maureensylvia
Aipete2
Milaby
Mziceberry
Sandrahnaub
Takim107
Tohpahz

Nominated - Accepted BUT unVerified contestants smiley

Prettylizabeth
Fidira
SubbieD
LadyCloud
EllaGold35
Cuttiemama
Bellabae
Peacynelson
MzBreezy

Ladies. Take a long look at the 10 verified names up here. Do you believe you have what it takes to beat them to the crown of Ms Nairaland? If you think you do, accept to contest, get verified and prepare to kick their cute butts.

If you want to be discreet about nomination and acceptance, you can send a mail to nairalandpageants@gmail.com.

The above email also serves for suggestions and inquiries.

If you have been verified, you can start sending your pics to nairalandpageants@gmail.com.
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {nominations & Verifications} by naijaboiy: 11:29am On Apr 19, 2015
This contest is still on? cheesy
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {nominations & Verifications} by Tashaamania(f): 11:32am On Apr 19, 2015
naijaboiy:
This contest is still on? cheesy
you dont wanna handover? grin
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {nominations & Verifications} by naijaboiy: 11:38am On Apr 19, 2015
Tashaamania:

you dont wanna handover? grin
i want to hand over o. cheesy

But i've been waiting and the new person has not come yet. grin

I thought they would have started campaigning by now.
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {nominations & Verifications} by Nobody: 4:33am On Apr 20, 2015
MizMyColi:
tongue

Yinmugrin

not fair embarassed cry
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {nominations & Verifications} by lanicky(f): 10:44pm On Apr 22, 2015
I nominate Trypa.

Cc: NLpageants.
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {nominations & Verifications} by NLpageants: 1:11pm On Apr 27, 2015
[size=14pt]Latest Update[/size] @13:10am (WAT) 27/04/2015

Hello everyone!!
Time to start choosing your favouritesgrin

Verified contestants

Adeh39
Mariamferanmi
KashyBaby
Maureensylvia
Aipete2
Milaby
Mziceberry
Sandrahnaub
Takim107
Tohpahz
SubbieD
trypa

Nominated - Accepted BUT unVerified contestants smiley

Prettylizabeth
Fidira
LadyCloud
EllaGold35
Cuttiemama
Bellabae
Peacynelson
MzBreezy

Ladies. Take a long look at the 11 verified names up here. Do you believe you have what it takes to beat them to the crown of Ms Nairaland? If you think you do, accept to contest, get verified and prepare to kick their cute butts.

If you want to be discreet about nomination and acceptance, you can send a mail to nairalandpageants@gmail.com.

The above email also serves for suggestions and inquiries.

If you have been verified, you can start sending your pics to nairalandpageants@gmail.com.
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {nominations & Verifications} by Miscellaneous(m): 8:37am On May 10, 2015
If u know say u nor fine…… nor bother cos I trust guys wey go come vote here
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {nominations & Verifications} by tohpahz(f): 5:16pm On May 11, 2015
joseph1832:
LOL. See the stylish way you take remove yourself grin.

Tohpaz is pretty young oh!. Gurl if your contesting I'll give you my support if you want it. Just cos of creamish that is... From one old school to another old school LOL. Besides, you'll have experience on your side!. Trust me!. wink

So that means I'm gonna have ur support.. yeah embarassed
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {nominations & Verifications} by joseph1832(m): 6:04pm On May 11, 2015
tohpahz:

So that means I'm gonna have ur support.. yeah embarassed
Did you check the date I posted that comment?. You never replied then, how come you're replying now?. Lol. Anyway let's see how it goes. My support is based on how you answer the questions given, should you not answer them to my satisfaction, then I will give me vote to anyone who does.
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {nominations & Verifications} by tohpahz(f): 6:06pm On May 11, 2015
joseph1832:
Did you check the date I posted that comment?. You never replied then, how come you're replying now?. Lol. Anyway let's see how it goes. My support is based on how you answer the questions given, should you not answer them to my satisfaction, then I will give me vote to anyone who does.

Lolzz. I just saw the comment now oo..
My name wasn't spelled well.. That's why..
But i Hope u aint disappointed.

https://www.nairaland.com/2306002/biography-lalasticlala-twaci-tohpahz/3
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {nominations & Verifications} by joseph1832(m): 6:14pm On May 11, 2015
tohpahz:

Lolzz. I just saw the comment now oo..
My name wasn't spelled well.. That's why..
But i Hope u aint disappointed.

https://www.nairaland.com/2306002/biography-lalasticlala-twaci-tohpahz/3
Like seriously? All those yeye questions they're asking. Am not surprised!. Those questions are jokes....
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {nominations & Verifications} by tohpahz(f): 6:19pm On May 11, 2015
joseph1832:
Like seriously? All those yeye questions they're asking. Am not surprised!. Those questions are jokes....

Lolzz. No problem then..
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {nominations & Verifications} by tohpahz(f): 6:23pm On May 11, 2015
joseph1832:

But get ur real serious questions ready oooo tongue
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {nominations & Verifications} by joseph1832(m): 6:29pm On May 11, 2015
tohpahz:

But get ur real serious questions ready oooo tongue
Its already ready. Anytime you're ready lemme know.

tohpahz:

Lolzz. No problem then..
gringringrin
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {nominations & Verifications} by tohpahz(f): 6:33pm On May 11, 2015
joseph1832:
Its already ready. Anytime you're ready lemme know.

gringringrin

Lolzz. grin okay i will
Just get real tough questions oo..
Cos i won't accept cheap ones.
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {nominations & Verifications} by joseph1832(m): 8:55pm On May 11, 2015
tohpahz:

Lolzz. grin okay i will Just get real tough questions oo.. Cos i won't accept cheap ones.
Okay its your funeral, so are you ready to dance?.
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {nominations & Verifications} by agbekeOreke86(f): 6:53pm On May 16, 2015
But wait oooo....modz,peepz,ao far wit dix dix contest ish naawas sincerely lookin 4ward to seein it happen oooo cry cry cry y

(1) (2) (3) ... (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (Reply)

Wife Confronts Her Husband And His Side Chic At Benin Hotel, Tears Her Dress / French Female Prison Guard Caught Giving A Male Inmate MouthAction / I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.