Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,506 members, 7,808,860 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:05 PM

Pictures Of A Woman That Gave Birth On The Road - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pictures Of A Woman That Gave Birth On The Road (62117 Views)

Marrying A Woman That Cannot Cook: Nigerians Respond (Video) / Woman Gives Birth On The Streets In Onitsha (photos) / Man Buys Honda SUV For Wife Who Gave Birth (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of A Woman That Gave Birth On The Road by cyprianlah(m): 10:38am On Apr 07, 2015
Midehi:

Rhoda ke....why did you suggest that?

Born by d ROAD side

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of A Woman That Gave Birth On The Road by Nobody: 10:44am On Apr 07, 2015
did the mothet lose a lot of blood? beautiful baby
Re: Pictures Of A Woman That Gave Birth On The Road by Omotayor123(f): 11:01am On Apr 07, 2015
@Op wasn't she wearing panties or any undies? U said d baby just drop.
Re: Pictures Of A Woman That Gave Birth On The Road by corisande: 11:03am On Apr 07, 2015
O lord embarassed
fine baby
Re: Pictures Of A Woman That Gave Birth On The Road by Nobody: 11:32am On Apr 07, 2015
God is indeed awesome and Mighty to save!
Re: Pictures Of A Woman That Gave Birth On The Road by MKO4ever(m): 11:32am On Apr 07, 2015

Re: Pictures Of A Woman That Gave Birth On The Road by Donchkus(m): 11:34am On Apr 07, 2015
Thank God fr her....
Re: Pictures Of A Woman That Gave Birth On The Road by ajealadick(m): 11:34am On Apr 07, 2015
Janet101:
I don't understand why anyone will snap Dis n put online, wit blood all over d place, instead of helping d woman u are snapping her angry

Don't worry by 2020 NL will be flooded with stories of children relieving themselves and even stories of how we swept our house this morning.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of A Woman That Gave Birth On The Road by Nobody: 11:34am On Apr 07, 2015
Cute baby.
Re: Pictures Of A Woman That Gave Birth On The Road by nagoma(m): 11:35am On Apr 07, 2015
favoured234:

I like the pictures because it just encouraged me that birthing doesn't necessarily have to be a thug of war smiley

"Tug" of war. A "thug" is a different thing altogether my dear.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of A Woman That Gave Birth On The Road by VickyRotex(f): 11:35am On Apr 07, 2015
Midehi:
so she dont know her DOB that she embark on market, people can take risk sha...welcome baby, your name shall be what now?

Could be unplanned/force labour.
Probably, the baby came out before the due date. smiley
Re: Pictures Of A Woman That Gave Birth On The Road by Bimpe29: 11:35am On Apr 07, 2015
Bless God for the safe delivery. He might be named; ABIONA if the baby is of Yoruba descent.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of A Woman That Gave Birth On The Road by VickyRotex(f): 11:36am On Apr 07, 2015
cyprianlah:

Born by d ROAD side

cheesy cheesy
Evulll!!! grin cheesy
Re: Pictures Of A Woman That Gave Birth On The Road by kingthreat(m): 11:37am On Apr 07, 2015
Bless God for the Safe delivery.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of A Woman That Gave Birth On The Road by Nobody: 11:37am On Apr 07, 2015
Oh wow!
shocked

It's really a miracle.

Some women would go through a dangerous c section just to have what she got all in one piece.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of A Woman That Gave Birth On The Road by VickJames(m): 11:37am On Apr 07, 2015
Beautiful baby
Re: Pictures Of A Woman That Gave Birth On The Road by Nobody: 11:39am On Apr 07, 2015
phlio:
wow feel like impregnating someone .....lol..
Go ahead undecided
phlio:
Go ahead
Re: Pictures Of A Woman That Gave Birth On The Road by kodlins(f): 11:40am On Apr 07, 2015
Midehi:
so she dont know her DOB that she embark on market, people can take risk sha...welcome baby, your name shall be what now?

It's EDD

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of A Woman That Gave Birth On The Road by irishMO123(m): 11:40am On Apr 07, 2015
cyprianlah:
This happened this morning, the lady was walking to the market when water started dripping in between her legs, she stood still and started screaming then a lady asked her to open her legs, she did and the baby dropped, blood scattered everywhere, its a miracle she delivered like hebrew women

The mother and child are doing okay.
OH! Praise GOD
Re: Pictures Of A Woman That Gave Birth On The Road by celeron40(m): 11:40am On Apr 07, 2015
phlio:
That sounds so weird..considering what the thread is about.
Re: Pictures Of A Woman That Gave Birth On The Road by zinachidi(m): 11:41am On Apr 07, 2015
cyprianlah:
This happened this morning, the lady was walking to the market when water started dripping in between her legs, she stood still and started screaming then a lady asked her to open her legs, she did and the baby dropped, blood scattered everywhere, its a miracle she delivered like hebrew women

The mother and child are doing okay.
'and the baby dropped' grin
Re: Pictures Of A Woman That Gave Birth On The Road by IykeChukz(m): 11:41am On Apr 07, 2015
Good God...

That's kind of blessing my mother got which gave Dad the impetus to born reach eight this 21st Century.

Woman, becareful of your husbands testimony especially those lonely times.

God bless you!
Re: Pictures Of A Woman That Gave Birth On The Road by kenny987(f): 11:42am On Apr 07, 2015
lekkie073:
omo.... This ur nyansh na serious invitation to treat.... #no offense

Oya place ya offer na with enough consideration o! Make u know weda acceptance go dey...lol
@Op: This is just awesome! Thank God mother n child are fine
Re: Pictures Of A Woman That Gave Birth On The Road by datguru: 11:42am On Apr 07, 2015
TR0UBLeMaKeR:
Are you trying to say the baby just dropped like shit and hit the ground?

grin you are sick in the head grin
Re: Pictures Of A Woman That Gave Birth On The Road by cuttiemama(f): 11:43am On Apr 07, 2015
temitemi1:
God is great!

indeed He is

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of A Woman That Gave Birth On The Road by MARKone(m): 11:44am On Apr 07, 2015
Midehi:

I am surprised and disappointed that this is coming from a woman

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of A Woman That Gave Birth On The Road by felixiodegus: 11:44am On Apr 07, 2015
The mystery of life, so easy for some and so herculeus for others. It's God who gives grace so that no man or woman should have the grounds to boast. When a new child is born anywhere, anytime, anyhow God deserves praise and all should celebrate. After all Jesus was born in a farm house

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of A Woman That Gave Birth On The Road by watbas: 11:45am On Apr 07, 2015
You are right. Truth is most of our prople don't often look at positive side of things aound them. This alone is good testimony to the work of God.
favoured234:

I like the pictures because it just encouraged me that birthing doesn't necessarily have to be a thug of war smiley
Re: Pictures Of A Woman That Gave Birth On The Road by Dannidom(m): 11:46am On Apr 07, 2015
This got me weeping cry. Like how can a heavy woman like this be allowed to roam. Damn! *spits on our goverment* May be this woman came to do business to gather small money for her (ehm)natal care or to even pay for her hospital bill sef. Chai.
Re: Pictures Of A Woman That Gave Birth On The Road by Austin234(m): 11:49am On Apr 07, 2015
God is great, i must say
Re: Pictures Of A Woman That Gave Birth On The Road by M4gunners: 11:49am On Apr 07, 2015
Don't know if the Boy is from Igbo Parents but by power given to mmei hereby name the boy UZOMA.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How My Blood Sister Treated My Wife! What Should I Do? / I Want To Send My Wife Packing / I'm Worried About My Son's Behaviour. Is He Normal?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.