Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,150 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:50 AM

Pictures Of A Woman That Gave Birth On The Road - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pictures Of A Woman That Gave Birth On The Road (62116 Views)

Marrying A Woman That Cannot Cook: Nigerians Respond (Video) / Woman Gives Birth On The Streets In Onitsha (photos) / Man Buys Honda SUV For Wife Who Gave Birth (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of A Woman That Gave Birth On The Road by Nobody: 8:36pm On Apr 07, 2015
RedBenson:

How u take know say this one no sweet? U know d kain sugar wey dey inside?
no...na alomo dey there
Re: Pictures Of A Woman That Gave Birth On The Road by olin88: 8:38pm On Apr 07, 2015
Midehi:
so she dont know her DOB that she embark on market, people can take risk sha...welcome baby, your name shall be what now?

wat date of birth r u tukin of. d DOB doctors always gives is mere assumption d only wan dat nos wen it enters is God almighty. tnk God dat she deliver like a hebrew woman
Re: Pictures Of A Woman That Gave Birth On The Road by Nobody: 8:45pm On Apr 07, 2015
Midehi:

no...na alomo dey there

Alomo na bitter taste naw. Dis one carry sweet taste. If u see d thing eh, to touch am go hungry u die and if u touch am, to play with am go hungry u die, and if u play with am, mehn, to make am fertilize u go finally hungry u die bata bata.
Re: Pictures Of A Woman That Gave Birth On The Road by Nobody: 8:47pm On Apr 07, 2015
olin88:

wat date of birth r u tukin of. d DOB doctors always gives is mere assumption d only wan dat nos wen it enters is God almighty. tnk God dat she deliver like a hebrew woman
that DOB was a mistake ooo
Re: Pictures Of A Woman That Gave Birth On The Road by Nobody: 8:48pm On Apr 07, 2015
RedBenson:

Alomo na bitter taste naw. Dis one carry sweet taste. If u see d thing eh, to touch am go hungry u die and if u touch am, to play with am go hungry u die, and if u play with am, mehn, to make am fertilize u go finally hungry u die bata bata.
hey.....this guy want to corrupt me ooo
Re: Pictures Of A Woman That Gave Birth On The Road by Nobody: 8:56pm On Apr 07, 2015
Midehi:

Nope! Very far from that. I only want to fertilize that fertilizable thing in you. Good to go?
Re: Pictures Of A Woman That Gave Birth On The Road by hardez(m): 9:33pm On Apr 07, 2015
dynamicbuzz:
at least she won't have to pay hospital bill grin

Darling I hav 2 say dis! U look gbam! Sweet
God bless ya mama

Peace
Re: Pictures Of A Woman That Gave Birth On The Road by segedoo(m): 9:37pm On Apr 07, 2015
vivaciousvivi:
Such a beautiful baby!
African women....we are so strong.
God is wonderful jo! cheesy

Nne, Odikwa gorgeous sha!
I'm inspired to paint but...
Re: Pictures Of A Woman That Gave Birth On The Road by Nobody: 9:38pm On Apr 07, 2015
oh my God!!the baby is so cute, see the fine colour and lovely hairs.
Re: Pictures Of A Woman That Gave Birth On The Road by Nobody: 9:44pm On Apr 07, 2015
Midehi:

ok...lets start by buying me a power bike
LMAO... Power bike? So u know want make our children go to better school abi? undecided
Re: Pictures Of A Woman That Gave Birth On The Road by Nobody: 9:53pm On Apr 07, 2015
sameer1212:
LMAO... Power bike? So u know want make our children go to better school abi? undecided
why not, they will na, i know what you can do, very capable...
atleast let the kids meet a happening dad & mum...no dulling!!!
Re: Pictures Of A Woman That Gave Birth On The Road by Nobody: 10:07pm On Apr 07, 2015
Midehi:
so she dont know her DOB that she embark on market, people can take risk sha...welcome baby, your name shall be what now?

DOB or EDD?

The baby shall be called Abiona or Abisona.
Re: Pictures Of A Woman That Gave Birth On The Road by Nobody: 10:26pm On Apr 07, 2015
Midehi:

why not, they will na, i know what you can do, very capable...
atleast let the kids meet a happening dad & mum...no dulling!!!
Hahahaha Midehi u are very funny. For us to get good power bike now, we will be talking about 5-6m shocked hmmmm that's almost 3yrs salary saving
Re: Pictures Of A Woman That Gave Birth On The Road by Nobody: 10:32pm On Apr 07, 2015
sameer1212:
Hahahaha Midehi u are very funny. For us to get good power bike now, we will be talking about 5-6m shocked hmmmm that's almost 3yrs salary saving
exactly what am saying...when i know how much you earn with NNPC...thats why i love you na.

Re: Pictures Of A Woman That Gave Birth On The Road by Nobody: 10:38pm On Apr 07, 2015
Midehi:

exactly what am saying...when i know how much you earn with NNPC...thats why i love you na.
Hahahaha Midehi? How comes? NNPC? Who are u? Now u are getting me scared
Re: Pictures Of A Woman That Gave Birth On The Road by Nobody: 10:54pm On Apr 07, 2015
sameer1212:
Hahahaha Midehi? How comes? NNPC? Who are u? Now u are getting me scared
dont be scared jor...am just who i am.

will soon kiss my pillow now..

night night dear.
Re: Pictures Of A Woman That Gave Birth On The Road by Nobody: 10:57pm On Apr 07, 2015
Midehi:

dont be scared jor...am just who i am.

will soon kiss my pillow now..

night night dear.
Ok. Midehi can we talk little bit on ur birthday thread? I promise not to take much of your time.
Re: Pictures Of A Woman That Gave Birth On The Road by pretty16(f): 11:53pm On Apr 07, 2015
favoured234:

Not all children obey laid down rules.. Just like due date..
Some children come out even before due date and some will refuse to come even past due date

Yes U are right. But @ the same time, as a mother, the signs are there. Even for a first timer, if u attend pre natal classes, they teach u a lot, and there's no how u will not see the signs and know when u are Dilating. Unless u choose not to Obey nature when it's calling and get to the hospital on time to avoid issues like this. Am glad mom and baby are doing Fine. Very Beautiful baby too
Re: Pictures Of A Woman That Gave Birth On The Road by belovedaja(m): 12:33am On Apr 08, 2015
cyprianlah:
This happened this morning, the lady was walking to the market when water started dripping in between her legs, she stood still and started screaming then a lady asked her to open her legs, she did and the baby dropped, blood scattered everywhere, its a miracle she delivered like hebrew women

The mother and child are doing okay.
where did it happen
Re: Pictures Of A Woman That Gave Birth On The Road by Nobody: 12:59am On Apr 08, 2015
pretty16:

Yes U are right. But @ the same time, as a mother, the signs are there. Even for a first timer, if u attend pre natal classes, they teach u a lot, and there's no how u will not see the signs and know when u are Dilating. Unless u choose not to Obey nature when it's calling and get to the hospital on time to avoid issues like this. Am glad mom and baby are doing Fine. Very Beautiful baby too
Heard that at times the signs comes on so fast that even before the arrival of emergency team the baby is out.
Anyway I will look closely to my own signs grin.
Re: Pictures Of A Woman That Gave Birth On The Road by cyprianlah(m): 6:29am On Apr 08, 2015
belovedaja:

where did it happen

Calabar
Re: Pictures Of A Woman That Gave Birth On The Road by Bootylicious(f): 6:52am On Apr 08, 2015
It's EDD not DOB
Midehi:
Re: Pictures Of A Woman That Gave Birth On The Road by Nobody: 7:05am On Apr 08, 2015
Bootylicious:
It's EDD not DOB
Botty I have called you like forever you aren't taking your calls
Re: Pictures Of A Woman That Gave Birth On The Road by Aminu2805: 7:38am On Apr 08, 2015
Congrat
Re: Pictures Of A Woman That Gave Birth On The Road by TundeCole(m): 8:29am On Apr 08, 2015
favoured234:

I like the pictures because it just encouraged me that birthing doesn't necessarily have to be a tug of war smiley

Dis ur smile eeehnnn! I LOFFFF IT! Can I get a French Kisss Plssss grin[
Re: Pictures Of A Woman That Gave Birth On The Road by rexharysn(m): 8:31am On Apr 08, 2015
awwww... the baby is so lovely
Re: Pictures Of A Woman That Gave Birth On The Road by scalez: 8:55am On Apr 08, 2015
Spicylate:
But why would you be almost due and take the risk of going to the market? sha, thank God she gave birth safely.

because there are different types of household incomes. Of course she would know she is very close to put to bed what you don't know is if she has enough support to make sure she eats or the baby's sibblings feed after she puts to bed. Also, exercise during labor makes birthing easy. Thank God the mother and her baby are okay.
Re: Pictures Of A Woman That Gave Birth On The Road by Nobody: 8:58am On Apr 08, 2015
TundeCole:

Dis ur smile eeehnnn! I LOFFFF IT! Can I get a French Kisss Plssss grin[
Thank you cheesy You can have it kiss
Re: Pictures Of A Woman That Gave Birth On The Road by Nobody: 9:19am On Apr 08, 2015
Midehi:

Why u come keep silence naw?
Re: Pictures Of A Woman That Gave Birth On The Road by TundeCole(m): 10:44am On Apr 08, 2015
favoured234:

Thank you cheesy You can have it kiss

Hmmmm! Kissed by an Angel! O seeeeeee!
Re: Pictures Of A Woman That Gave Birth On The Road by dynamicbuzz(f): 10:58am On Apr 08, 2015
hardez:

Darling I hav 2 say dis! U look gbam! Sweet
God bless ya mama

Peace

thank you smiley
Re: Pictures Of A Woman That Gave Birth On The Road by olapam(f): 11:04pm On Apr 08, 2015
Birth comes differently pple for me they gave me date that I should come to hospital and true those days I felt pains went to hospital sent back home, after 2weeks 8pm am cooking water broke ate my food went to bed 2am started having contractions was in labour till 12noon, I envy this woman glory be to Jehovah God . And thank you to people who assisted her that is love for neighbour. Am still in awe amazing gift indeed.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How My Blood Sister Treated My Wife! What Should I Do? / I Want To Send My Wife Packing / I'm Worried About My Son's Behaviour. Is He Normal?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.