Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,466 members, 7,808,665 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:07 PM

"Only In Unillorin" - See What An Angry Unillorin Student Wrote About Her School - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / "Only In Unillorin" - See What An Angry Unillorin Student Wrote About Her School (55087 Views)

Kenyan University Student Uses Flower Filter On Her School ID Card (Photo) / You Won't Believe What This Student Wrote On Her Exam Paper (hilarious) / See What An Angry Unillorin Student Wrote About Her School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Only In Unillorin" - See What An Angry Unillorin Student Wrote About Her School by martineverest(m): 11:51am On Apr 07, 2015
Abeg,uniben is not as bad as unilorin.....i went to uniben,studied mech. Engr.,i can tell u dat d level of oppression student get in unilorin is more dan slavery.......i can recall my cousin telling me dat a sweeper slapped a student and d student was still begging her..dis occured in unilorin.......i could remember my class mate slapping an electrical lecturer after d lecturer slapped him first and nottin happend
Chibuhealth:
If you think school is easy, come Uniben. Its everywhere
Re: "Only In Unillorin" - See What An Angry Unillorin Student Wrote About Her School by Nobody: 11:52am On Apr 07, 2015
refreshrate:

you came late to unilorin?
oya go outside and kneel down on the field and raise up your hands
*Meanwhile ilorin sun they shine like mad, you go dehydrate all the orijin wey dey your body today*
baba, so na so dem dey punish una for unilorin undecided ?
Re: "Only In Unillorin" - See What An Angry Unillorin Student Wrote About Her School by 16racks(m): 11:53am On Apr 07, 2015
it is only in unilorin that a rumour will transform to news. . .the only fed university with an high tuition fee. . .the better-by-far school that still uses blackboard. . .oga oooo
Re: "Only In Unillorin" - See What An Angry Unillorin Student Wrote About Her School by Nobody: 11:56am On Apr 07, 2015
ultimatetboy:

Now, tell me those stuffs that happens in your institution being it college of education, polythecnic, monothecnic or uninversity. ?

http://www.234 forum.com/only-in-unillorin-see-what-an-angry-unillorin-student-wrote-about-her-school/

Re: "Only In Unillorin" - See What An Angry Unillorin Student Wrote About Her School by refreshrate: 11:56am On Apr 07, 2015
searider:

...And when you confront them about poor command of the English language; their defence will always be "English is not my mother tongue"

Come to think of it, my dad learnt the English Language reading Michael West dictionary. Those days, there were a lot of bottle-necks learning the language but I will tell you that even at his old age; he still has a better grip of it.

#reading through to see if I have sentenced english to death#

Dude don't stir the hornets nest please i beg of you. You're talking about the murder of the English language here? Tried it some time back when some nut job made a blunder, which for the life of me i cant be grateful enough to God that its off my memory, finally! In trying to correct him he actually went further to justify his waste of space in a seeming belief to himself that he was actually correct! Got all sorts including one of kind saying "you sucks"

You've been warned! lol

cc: @fpeter

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Only In Unillorin" - See What An Angry Unillorin Student Wrote About Her School by Nobody: 11:57am On Apr 07, 2015
UGLYS:

Please detail us on your success so far. Have you appeared on New york times, CNN, AIT or any media in recognition of your success?

I need answers please.
Yes. What else do you need?
Re: "Only In Unillorin" - See What An Angry Unillorin Student Wrote About Her School by Brightology2(m): 11:57am On Apr 07, 2015
Una skul dey learn.kme delsu,u go fear fear.fustration skul
ultimatetboy:

Now, tell me those stuffs that happens in your institution being it college of education, polythecnic, monothecnic or uninversity. ?

http://www.234 forum.com/only-in-unillorin-see-what-an-angry-unillorin-student-wrote-about-her-school/
Re: "Only In Unillorin" - See What An Angry Unillorin Student Wrote About Her School by Tundeiab(m): 11:59am On Apr 07, 2015
olanie:
Staffs ??
No mind am @ staffs...

Only in unillorin will you see a student like the op who cant construct simple sentence.
Re: "Only In Unillorin" - See What An Angry Unillorin Student Wrote About Her School by onome324(m): 11:59am On Apr 07, 2015
ShakurM:
Hey, u are fine o smiley
Very fine wink
Re: "Only In Unillorin" - See What An Angry Unillorin Student Wrote About Her School by fpeter(f): 12:00pm On Apr 07, 2015
searider:

...And when you confront them about poor command of the English language; their defence will always be "English is not my mother tongue"

Come to think of it, my dad learnt the English Language reading Michael West dictionary. Those days, there were a lot of bottle-necks learning the language but I will tell you that even at his old age; he still has a better grip of it.

#reading through to see if I have sentenced english to death#

We cannot overemphasize the importance of the language, and only a joker would say English is not all that important.
Make dem use dia mother tongue dey study for Uni nah or use dia mother tongue dey chat on social media...i weak
Re: "Only In Unillorin" - See What An Angry Unillorin Student Wrote About Her School by 16racks(m): 12:00pm On Apr 07, 2015
ifko:
one of the face Tanke members
no mind @op jaare, sake of say hin GP no even fit flash his withered brain cells, hin kan dey wash ma beta-by-faa university. .diaris god sha!

Unilorin, the only skuul i first heard the word 'shunt'. . .the only skuul where u gatz run tu park by 5pm if u no wan reach oke odo by 9pm . .lol
Re: "Only In Unillorin" - See What An Angry Unillorin Student Wrote About Her School by refreshrate: 12:01pm On Apr 07, 2015
Orijin101:

baba, so na so dem dey punish una for unilorin undecided ?

Dem send you a whole undergrad to go pick dirt around school, you still dey ask jamb question?

lol i know say na the dehydration part fear you pass.
Re: "Only In Unillorin" - See What An Angry Unillorin Student Wrote About Her School by xhamel88: 12:01pm On Apr 07, 2015
ultimatetboy:

You are neither a student or Alumni of our great citadel "Better by far"

You wrote trash.
Re: "Only In Unillorin" - See What An Angry Unillorin Student Wrote About Her School by eljanfortis(m): 12:03pm On Apr 07, 2015
only unilorin, a security man is empowered with so much authority to undo ur career
Re: "Only In Unillorin" - See What An Angry Unillorin Student Wrote About Her School by neyur: 12:04pm On Apr 07, 2015
Yustash001:
You forget to add that it's only in unilorin that candidate will get 280 and 85% in jamb and pume respectively and not admitted for any course...

Una still dey follow UI ni ooooo
Re: "Only In Unillorin" - See What An Angry Unillorin Student Wrote About Her School by kuuljay(m): 12:05pm On Apr 07, 2015
your writing skills na only in ilorin!!! pheeew! grin grin grin grin
Re: "Only In Unillorin" - See What An Angry Unillorin Student Wrote About Her School by martineverest(m): 12:07pm On Apr 07, 2015
Abeg tell dem.....
VickJames:
Uniben students should please keep quiet, the school is student friendly abeg.
Re: "Only In Unillorin" - See What An Angry Unillorin Student Wrote About Her School by darlenese(f): 12:08pm On Apr 07, 2015
Everyone think his/her school is tough sad
Re: "Only In Unillorin" - See What An Angry Unillorin Student Wrote About Her School by micxwell(m): 12:09pm On Apr 07, 2015
Wadraj:

You're wrong! I'm in school and these things are not happening here.

If you school in france, you'd know what I'm saying. cool

Not france, NIGERIA
Re: "Only In Unillorin" - See What An Angry Unillorin Student Wrote About Her School by chuksmarvin(m): 12:15pm On Apr 07, 2015
RickRichards:
Take it from me: If you can excel in Unilorin, you can succeed at anything anywhere. I'm a living proof of that. cool
That fallacy would be made stark if yhu dare venture into IFE..Oba Awon Universiti!
#NoneedToExpantiateFurther
Re: "Only In Unillorin" - See What An Angry Unillorin Student Wrote About Her School by Nobody: 12:15pm On Apr 07, 2015
no wahala
Orijin101:

omo, i late sha angry
Re: "Only In Unillorin" - See What An Angry Unillorin Student Wrote About Her School by mayorall(m): 12:19pm On Apr 07, 2015
Nimblemind:
At least my Uniosun no eff up reach dis level sha.

Seriously nah now I just see sey we dey enjoy for Uniosun.
Re: "Only In Unillorin" - See What An Angry Unillorin Student Wrote About Her School by Nimblemind(m): 12:20pm On Apr 07, 2015
SarcasticMe:

Which campus?
Osogbo.. You?
Re: "Only In Unillorin" - See What An Angry Unillorin Student Wrote About Her School by bedoab10k(m): 12:20pm On Apr 07, 2015
ultimatetboy:

Many of them were not true during my days... though I graduated 2008, in Biochemistry once u have 1carry over its sure u will spill, so spill, Splash were normal things to us. There use to be a bar very close to SUB and student mosque in dos days 2003/2004 but was later. It was fun especially every 2nd semester. In dos days u can't walk alone around block 1, cultist will be dia to seize ur wears, each day was blessing and enjoyment at Sub in dos days. THEN Unilorin was fine and pple catch dia fun UNTIL prof Oloyed bcom DVC
Re: "Only In Unillorin" - See What An Angry Unillorin Student Wrote About Her School by Nimblemind(m): 12:22pm On Apr 07, 2015
mayorall:

Seriously nah now I just see sey we dey enjoy for Uniosun.
I tell you!
Re: "Only In Unillorin" - See What An Angry Unillorin Student Wrote About Her School by UGLYS: 12:25pm On Apr 07, 2015
RickRichards:

Yes. What else do you need?

A link so I can update myself with your success and acknowledge the school behind the man with such success.
Re: "Only In Unillorin" - See What An Angry Unillorin Student Wrote About Her School by abeebadekunle(m): 12:25pm On Apr 07, 2015
Smile...I bet your own is preferable.
In EKSU you will do exam in 1 weeks.
In EKSU you might not see light for a whole semester.
In EKSU you will read and read upon C.
In EKSU your 4years course will turn 6years.
Re: "Only In Unillorin" - See What An Angry Unillorin Student Wrote About Her School by Ibomo(m): 12:26pm On Apr 07, 2015
It's only in UNIILORIN that you will see students with bad English command coming here to criticize their lecturers.
Re: "Only In Unillorin" - See What An Angry Unillorin Student Wrote About Her School by visionjoe: 12:31pm On Apr 07, 2015
Please just try Federal University of Petroleum Resources, Effurun (1st Petroleum University in Africa and 6th in the World) for 2 weeks and help write a biography. UNILORIN dey learn for many other school side for Naija
Re: "Only In Unillorin" - See What An Angry Unillorin Student Wrote About Her School by khassy(m): 12:31pm On Apr 07, 2015
Yustash001:
You forget to add that it's only in unilorin that candidate will get 280 and 85% in jamb and pume respectively and not admitted for any course...
gbam

you are so right
one orijin for you
Re: "Only In Unillorin" - See What An Angry Unillorin Student Wrote About Her School by somegirl1: 12:35pm On Apr 07, 2015
I want to believe this was not written by a university student.
Re: "Only In Unillorin" - See What An Angry Unillorin Student Wrote About Her School by ijiini(m): 12:36pm On Apr 07, 2015
.oga.......no wonder one Nigerian student go go Liverpool university go become dia best student for dia........he don become cooked before he travel!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Parents Queue To Attend Graduation In Babcock University (Photos) / Uniben Release 2010/2011 Post Utme Result And Admission List / University Of Pretoria Exam Question: 'Crying Is Permitted As Long As You Do...'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.