Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,010 members, 7,806,940 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:23 AM

World’s Oldest Person Dies Week After Record At 116 - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / World’s Oldest Person Dies Week After Record At 116 (1017 Views)

Meet The Oldest Woman In Obio Akpor, LGA Rivers State. She Is 134 Years (Photos) / What Is The Oldest Item You Own? / Photos: World Oldest Person Discovered In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

World’s Oldest Person Dies Week After Record At 116 by Jamesmelbin(m): 10:27am On Apr 07, 2015
Misao Okawa, the World's oldest person before Gertrude, died a month after her birthday, and Gertrude Weaver was immediately announced as the new world's oldest person.

Then fast forward, a week after the announcement was made, Gertrude Weaver (is it due to the , the World's oldest person before Gertrude, died a month after her birthday, and Gertrude Weaver was immediately announced as the new world's oldest person.

Then fast forward, a week after the announcement was made, Gertrude Weaver (is it due to the publicity tension?) gave up the ghost and leaves the post empty.

See also: Meet Jonathan the 180+ years old tortoise from St. Helena

The Williams Funeral Home confirmed Weaver died just after 10 a.m. Monday at the Silver Oaks Health and Rehabilitation Center in Camden, about 100 miles southwest of Little Rock.

Now we lookin' up to who would be the next world's oldest person. tension?) gave up the ghost and leaves the post empty.

The Williams Funeral Home confirmed Weaver died just after 10 a.m. Monday at the Silver Oaks Health and Rehabilitation Center in Camden, about 100 miles southwest of Little Rock.

Now we lookin' up to who would be the next world's oldest person.

Source: http://www.scientible.com/2015/04/07/worlds-oldest-person-dies-week-after-record/
Re: World’s Oldest Person Dies Week After Record At 116 by Jetjacky(m): 10:29am On Apr 07, 2015
We all know she isnt the oldest person, in Nigeria there are people older than him cryWe all know he isnt the oldest person, in Nigeria there are people older than her
Re: World’s Oldest Person Dies Week After Record At 116 by Jamesmelbin(m): 11:08am On Apr 07, 2015
Jetjacky:
We all know she isnt the oldest person, in Nigeria there are people older than him cryWe all know he isnt the oldest person, in Nigeria there are people older than her
That's why I posted this the other time
https://www.nairaland.com/2235332/117-year-old-really-worlds-oldest
Re: World’s Oldest Person Dies Week After Record At 116 by Jetjacky(m): 11:20am On Apr 07, 2015
Jamesmelbin:

That's why I posted this the other time
https://www.nairaland.com/2235332/117-year-old-really-worlds-oldest
then isnt your post a lie
Re: World’s Oldest Person Dies Week After Record At 116 by Jamesmelbin(m): 11:32am On Apr 07, 2015
Jetjacky:
then isnt your post a lie
It's mine, check the OP name. I copied it from Scientible.com though.

(1) (Reply)

Happy Birhthday To My Queen!!! / Why Are Igbo Men Difficult Men To Date???? / Doubt God Existence? Then You Need To Watch This.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.