Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,204 members, 7,780,365 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:07 PM

Pls I Need Help On Wat To Do With A Bag Of Carrot. - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Pls I Need Help On Wat To Do With A Bag Of Carrot. (2100 Views)

How Much Is A Bag Of Rice In Your Area / Bag Of Rice May Sell For N40,000 By December - Minister Of State For Agriculture / Check Out This Wonderful Set Of Carrot: With Joystick & Gloryhole (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls I Need Help On Wat To Do With A Bag Of Carrot. by Ama80(f): 2:32pm On Apr 07, 2015
I told my brother to buy me salad gloceries frm Dei Dei vegetabl market only fr him to buy one ful bag bcs he felt it was cheap now d issue is wat do I do wt it.i ve tried using it for juice but they refusd to grind it wt d industrial grinding machine sayin it can't come out frm d engine.my blender can't grind it cos it's too big.sombody help me pls.
Re: Pls I Need Help On Wat To Do With A Bag Of Carrot. by yomibabe(f): 2:42pm On Apr 07, 2015
make some carrot cake
Re: Pls I Need Help On Wat To Do With A Bag Of Carrot. by Folakeme: 2:53pm On Apr 07, 2015
Give bugs bunny,he will know what to do wit it wink
Re: Pls I Need Help On Wat To Do With A Bag Of Carrot. by Ekiseme(m): 3:01pm On Apr 07, 2015
Go and hawk it

you'll be saying "goonu carrot" cool

2 Likes

Re: Pls I Need Help On Wat To Do With A Bag Of Carrot. by Nobody: 3:12pm On Apr 07, 2015
Ekiseme:
Go and hawk it

you'll be saying "goonu carrot" cool
you sir, happen to be awesome
Re: Pls I Need Help On Wat To Do With A Bag Of Carrot. by Houseofglam7(f): 4:09pm On Apr 07, 2015
cheesy

I no fit laff abeg!
Make salad for the whole street cheesy

Plant the remaining ones cheesy
Re: Pls I Need Help On Wat To Do With A Bag Of Carrot. by Ama80(f): 4:29pm On Apr 07, 2015
Pls help me wt ideas.there must b something.think all
Re: Pls I Need Help On Wat To Do With A Bag Of Carrot. by Nobody: 6:56pm On Apr 07, 2015
carrot cake, carrot bread undecided

u can cut them up and dip them in salad dips or any dipping sauce of ur choice,

u can cut them into chunks and put them in soups, like a vege soup
Re: Pls I Need Help On Wat To Do With A Bag Of Carrot. by Ama80(f): 2:31am On Apr 08, 2015
aflyingbird:
carrot cake, carrot bread undecided

u can cut them up and dip them in salad dips or any dipping sauce of ur choice,

u can cut them into chunks and put them in soups, like a vege soup
nne we are talkin abt 1 bag of carrot.by d way wat is dippin things
Re: Pls I Need Help On Wat To Do With A Bag Of Carrot. by Nobody: 9:35am On Apr 08, 2015
Sell it to these people that hawk salad stuff... undecided
Re: Pls I Need Help On Wat To Do With A Bag Of Carrot. by midohatt: 11:45am On Apr 08, 2015
lolz.. Go and sell it to those who hawk carrot it will be more better than to waste it
Re: Pls I Need Help On Wat To Do With A Bag Of Carrot. by vegng: 3:09pm On Apr 08, 2015
Chop it up and freeze them in individual small plastic bags. You can then use the chopped carrot in soups, stews and stir-fries as you need them.
Re: Pls I Need Help On Wat To Do With A Bag Of Carrot. by Ama80(f): 4:08pm On Apr 08, 2015
Tnx all.
Re: Pls I Need Help On Wat To Do With A Bag Of Carrot. by sunnshyn(f): 9:00pm On Apr 10, 2015
Make carrot oil....

Grate ur carrot, get Olive oil...

Pour Olive oil in a clean dry pot on the stove, allow to get warm, then add ur carrot...allow to simmer for a while...

End product becomes yellowish(orange). Allow to cool. strain with a strainer or close sieve into a jar.

Use for your hair, and skin...very good!

2 Likes

Re: Pls I Need Help On Wat To Do With A Bag Of Carrot. by Ama80(f): 2:56pm On Apr 14, 2015
sunnshyn:
Make carrot oil....

Grate ur carrot, get Olive oil...

Pour Olive oil in a clean dry pot on the stove, allow to get warm, then add ur carrot...allow to simmer for a while...

End product becomes yellowish(orange). Allow to cool. strain with a strainer or close sieve into a jar.

Use for your hair, and skin...very good!
God bless u real gud.
Re: Pls I Need Help On Wat To Do With A Bag Of Carrot. by FirstEsther: 12:33pm On Aug 01, 2022
if you have babies you have their iron and carotene source already.
boil a good size of fresh carrots till it's soft, use your spoon or blender to mash or blend into puree
add small milk and sugar come back and gist me how smooth their skin has become. you too can enjoy it eith them.
secondly, if you have a chopper, chop them into cubes, come out to a very busy area in your street and sell then in nylons, 100 naira packs wikll go off easily
thirdly, you should make carrot oil
Re: Pls I Need Help On Wat To Do With A Bag Of Carrot. by gloryhomemaker(f): 1:13pm On Aug 01, 2022
Make carrots stew.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Brewries Williams Stout And Turbo King Could Be Harmful / How To Prepare Egusi Soup With Tomatoes / Small Chops Training In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.