Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:18 AM

Photo: Yoruba Boy Visiting Ibo Girlfriend - Jokes Etc (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Photo: Yoruba Boy Visiting Ibo Girlfriend (69051 Views)

When A Village Boy Is Visiting The Township 4 The First Time. (hilarious Photo) / When You Think You Have Dressed To Kill When Visiting Your Inlaws: PICS / Photo: Yoruba People Can Greet! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo: Yoruba Boy Visiting Ibo Girlfriend by Scatterboss(m): 1:44pm On Apr 08, 2015
peppyluv02:
Hehehehe na you be my mentor na cheesy

Make you retire abeg. Your own worst oooo

2 Likes

Re: Photo: Yoruba Boy Visiting Ibo Girlfriend by xmich(m): 2:01pm On Apr 08, 2015

Re: Photo: Yoruba Boy Visiting Ibo Girlfriend by Nobody: 5:53pm On Apr 08, 2015
No, yours is evil! Using other monikers to post people's pics both real and fake as a means of intimidation but I can't be intimidated and you know it .... smiley[

Scatterboss:

Make you retire abeg. Your own worst oooo
Re: Photo: Yoruba Boy Visiting Ibo Girlfriend by Scatterboss(m): 6:19pm On Apr 08, 2015
peppyluv02:
No, yours is evil! Using other monikers to post people's pics both real and fake as a means of intimidation but I can't be intimidated and you know it .... smiley[

Noooo. You are wrong.

2 Likes

Re: Photo: Yoruba Boy Visiting Ibo Girlfriend by Maxiyke: 8:26am On Apr 09, 2015
Enough trash to go round your kinsmen for a generation.
SurePresident:
grin Creatively funny. grin

Yes, Don Jazzy put Nigeria first before being an igbo and he refused to make imbecilic statement like most of his kinsmen. This is how it should be. Civilized nations like America and others that we aspire to be like will always tell you Country first before tribe. Jazzy is one of the very few intelligent igbos that I admire. Majority of igbos have fart-filled craniums, they've been brainwashed since young age. Whenever an igbo heads a Govt office, he never employs other tribes despite better qualifications, only igbos. tribalism has eaten so deep into igbos that other wiser tribes can NEVER vote an igbo as President. This is the major reason why an igbo shall never rule Nigeria. It's a verified fact that there are triple Nos of Hausas than igbos in Lagos, yet the Hausas give us no head ache whatsoever. But igbos with their leaky diarrhea mouth, are hated by both Yorubas and Hausas in Lagos. For real, I can see where tribalism is guaranteed to end these senseless igbos.
Re: Photo: Yoruba Boy Visiting Ibo Girlfriend by Desola(f): 11:56pm On Apr 09, 2015
ArodeTsolaye:

People should always spare a little time read post history of people they are quoting if you really waant to know he/she. Read her post history she is the most vicious anti-Igbo lady of yoruba descent on NL( after we cured desola's madness).

Soponna lo ma pa'ya e!!!
Re: Photo: Yoruba Boy Visiting Ibo Girlfriend by tpiadotcom: 11:59pm On Apr 09, 2015
Adesiji77:
To calm frayed nerves... cheesy

Dunno if you're saying the girlfriend lives inside the water or something, because I don't see any extra equipment.
Re: Photo: Yoruba Boy Visiting Ibo Girlfriend by omoreminder2: 9:51am On Apr 10, 2015
ArodeTsolaye:

People should always spare a little time read post history of people they are quoting if you really waant to know he/she. Read her post history she is the most vicious anti-Igbo lady of yoruba descent on NL( after we cured desola's madness).

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Kai, you no go kill me o General Igrigi the master puller. I am still wondering how you were able to reverse and pull out eggheaders pictures, I hit him first but could not pull em out so Immediately collected his mother, brothers, uncles and their wives.....btw, who is Arode Tsolaye and where is he? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

It is good you were able to cure Desola, is she still in UK or in Nigeria now? grin grin grin grin
Re: Photo: Yoruba Boy Visiting Ibo Girlfriend by OperationIgrigi: 7:11pm On Apr 10, 2015
omoreminder2:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Kai, you no go kill me o General Igrigi the master puller. I am still wondering how you were able to reverse and pull out eggheaders pictures, I hit him first but could not pull em out so Immediately collected his mother, brothers, uncles and their wives.....btw, who is Arode Tsolaye and where is he? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

It is good you were able to cure Desola, is she still in UK or in Nigeria now? grin grin grin grin

**grins** hehehe! Salam was blocking his ugly pics in instagram. I contacted an Igbo comrade in malaysia, he gave me some codes that i ran through his profile and email. The bald id.io.t popped up after i ran it. The Ph.oo.l has been avoiding me anytime i quote him, even with his newest username "Obergath". He can never deny those pix. **LOLS**

www.nairaland.com/obergath/posts
Re: Photo: Yoruba Boy Visiting Ibo Girlfriend by omoreminder2: 7:31am On Apr 14, 2015
OperationIgrigi:

**grins** hehehe! Salam was blocking his ugly pics in instagram. I contacted an Igbo comrade in malaysia, he gave me some codes that i ran through his profile and email. The bald id.io.t popped up after i ran it. The Ph.oo.l has been avoiding me anytime i quote him, even with his newest username "Obergath". He can never deny those pix. **LOLS**

www.nairaland.com/obergath/posts

So anago is still around? I pity him so much. The sight of my moniker send shivers down his spine. I have so info about eggheaders and he knows it.
Re: Photo: Yoruba Boy Visiting Ibo Girlfriend by chukzzy1(m): 8:37am On Apr 14, 2015
SurePresident:
grin Creatively funny. grin

Yes, Don Jazzy put Nigeria first before being an igbo and he refused to make imbecilic statement like most of his kinsmen. This is how it should be. Civilized nations like America and others that we aspire to be like will always tell you Country first before tribe. Jazzy is one of the very few intelligent igbos that I admire. Majority of igbos have fart-filled craniums, they've been brainwashed since young age. Whenever an igbo heads a Govt office, he never employs other tribes despite better qualifications, only igbos. tribalism has eaten so deep into igbos that other wiser tribes can NEVER vote an igbo as President. This is the major reason why an igbo shall never rule Nigeria. It's a verified fact that there are triple Nos of Hausas than igbos in Lagos, yet the Hausas give us no head ache whatsoever. But igbos with their leaky diarrhea mouth, are hated by both Yorubas and Hausas in Lagos. For real, I can see where tribalism is guaranteed to end these senseless igbos.
on a scale of 1-10 how stupid are you??
Re: Photo: Yoruba Boy Visiting Ibo Girlfriend by Femicomputer(m): 10:42pm On Apr 14, 2015
I still dey laugh oooo
Re: Photo: Yoruba Boy Visiting Ibo Girlfriend by MrObontami(m): 8:54am On Jul 07, 2016
angry Dry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Funny Pictures To Spice Up Your Day / #photo: When You're On Your Way To Heaven And Then God Reads All Your Tweets / If You Have These 15 Childhood Memories Then You Are A Real Ajepako

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.