Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,838 members, 7,798,820 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:53 AM

Why Do Some Ladies Wear High Heel Shoes They Cant Walk In? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Why Do Some Ladies Wear High Heel Shoes They Cant Walk In? (29438 Views)

Was Uche Jombo Struggling To Walk In High Heels? / Why Do Women Suffer With High Heel Shoes. These Are Scary And Crazy / Should Tall Girls Wear High Heels? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Some Ladies Wear High Heel Shoes They Cant Walk In? by dgreatrock(m): 3:01pm On Jan 26, 2009
during service, i noticed a quite huge lady, i mean quite huge in size walking labourously to give her offering. the struggle in the movement caught my attention. she was wearing a shoe whose heels must be about five inches high! i was alarmed! then this question came to me, why all these bother, why wear that which will cause you disomfort and embarrassment?
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Wear High Heel Shoes They Cant Walk In? by Gabry(f): 3:39am On Jan 27, 2009
In ancient history, men made women to wear high heels so that they will not walk faster or run faster than them.

Now, its more for fashion.
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Wear High Heel Shoes They Cant Walk In? by ladej(m): 5:26pm On Jan 27, 2009
im not complaining. it is sexy as hell
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Wear High Heel Shoes They Cant Walk In? by Shaz(f): 5:38pm On Jan 28, 2009
Lol. . That is funny!

[center]MOVED TO FASHION[/center]
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Wear High Heel Shoes They Cant Walk In? by alexys(f): 11:03pm On Jan 28, 2009
sexy, hell yes!
uncomfortable, well sometimes wink
but who cares, its a neccesary evil!!!!!!!
besides i know a guy who almost broke up with his girl because she wanted to change into flats @ the club!!!!
bottomline, we have chunky heels now so if u cant manage stilettos & u must wear heels,  pls do ur urself a huge favour and step out in sexy platforms!!!!!!!!!
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Wear High Heel Shoes They Cant Walk In? by MrCrackles(m): 11:06pm On Jan 28, 2009
It is utter madness and sheer lunacy!!
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Wear High Heel Shoes They Cant Walk In? by tRoOE(f): 5:48am On Jan 29, 2009
@poster
lmfaooooooooo have always asked myself that question grin grin
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Wear High Heel Shoes They Cant Walk In? by Nobody: 5:53am On Jan 29, 2009
LOL!! Funny thread. Take pity on them na.
One must learn to walk in it, to get used to it.
You don't wake up one morning and just wear heels like the experts out there.
LOL, I dedicated one month to learning how to wear heels jare. Wore/bought different kinds, wore it to the mall, to the store, to school, to party for a month. My legs got used to them.

And ofcourse, heels are not comfortable most of the times.
That's not the purpose sha.
It's the sexiness cheesy cheesy cheesy How sophisticated it makes ur legs look wink
95% of my heels are uncomfortable, but am used to it tongue

Funny topic, I see it all the time, but I was once like that, so I take pity on them.
They're just learning wink
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Wear High Heel Shoes They Cant Walk In? by mohawkchic(f): 7:59am On Jan 29, 2009
~ I dunno . .what i do know is i just watch as Some  ladies try as best they could to rock those heels but the heels have a mind of their own i suppose. . .

~Chics with one/both heels turned in as if walking with the side of the foot  cheesy
~Chics walking like they got a turtle head stuck in their bum grin

~Lost count of how many times,i've seen struggling ladies on high heel shoes i just watch w/ an amused expression on my face & Wonder the same thing!!

~Maybe Just maybe if i ever see another chic struggling on heels . .i might just ask! . . . erm . . . . tongue Maybe Not!! grin

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Wear High Heel Shoes They Cant Walk In? by Tgirl4real(f): 3:47pm On Jan 29, 2009
MrCrackles:

It is utter madness and sheer lunacy!!

@Post

I thought I was the only one thinking the same o. I love heels, but i will never wear one dat will make me uncomfy. I so much love my comfort.
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Wear High Heel Shoes They Cant Walk In? by tope2000(f): 3:52pm On Jan 29, 2009
Lmaooooooooooooooo grin grin grin
Nobody is perfect na tongue grin besides heels are so sexy but at the same time i love my comfort wink
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Wear High Heel Shoes They Cant Walk In? by Moyola(f): 3:56pm On Jan 29, 2009
Tgirl4real:

@Post

I thought I was the only one thinking the same o. I love heels, but i will never wear one dat will make me uncomfy. I so much love my comfort.

Yea, dhatz it!!

I c sum gurls in some killer heels, shocked yu kan tell it hurtz buh mahhn!
me i like ma comfort o. cool
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Wear High Heel Shoes They Cant Walk In? by JJYOU: 4:05pm On Jan 29, 2009
some years ago they did a 2 page spread in one of uk broadsheets on the health hazards of high hills. back pain and the rest.
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Wear High Heel Shoes They Cant Walk In? by Sapphic: 7:51pm On Jan 29, 2009
@ Topic,

Because they look good in them and feel that the pain or discomfort is worth it. undecided
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Wear High Heel Shoes They Cant Walk In? by TOYOSI20(f): 8:03pm On Jan 29, 2009
To this i say w/e rocks their boat, . . .their shoes. . .their legs. . .their PAIN!! undecided

Ma Mom always says "It is he that puts on the shoes that feels the pinch". . .i mean literarilly!! wink
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Wear High Heel Shoes They Cant Walk In? by dgreatrock(m): 2:48pm On Feb 25, 2009
Shaz:

Lol. . That is funny!

[center]MOVED TO FASHION[/center]

thanks SHAZ for the right decision
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Wear High Heel Shoes They Cant Walk In? by dgreatrock(m): 3:03pm On Feb 25, 2009
gabrywyl:

In ancient history, men made women to wear high heels so that they will not walk faster or run faster than them.

Now, its more for fashion.

That is not fair for the ladies to be limited by the men for such nasty reason.
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Wear High Heel Shoes They Cant Walk In? by Teel: 12:37am On Mar 03, 2009
No long tin at all, d reason is simply misappropiation of priorities. Fashion also stresses d fact dat one has to be comfortable. So i feel it a matter of which comes 1st; wearing itchy heels 2 luk sexy or comfort & style
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Wear High Heel Shoes They Cant Walk In? by Hesperus(m): 12:43am On Mar 03, 2009
LOL! Really, it is fun to see such, brightens my day!

Seriously tho, they sure are sexy as fuc.k! And the higher, the sexier I suppose.
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Wear High Heel Shoes They Cant Walk In? by dgreatrock(m): 12:50pm On Mar 05, 2009
all of these to look sexy?
o my God!
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Wear High Heel Shoes They Cant Walk In? by Nobody: 9:41pm On Mar 05, 2009
Roll eyes, comfort my foot. tongue The higher the better tongue
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Wear High Heel Shoes They Cant Walk In? by Hauwa1: 11:24am On Mar 06, 2009
true the higher the better. it makes shaking the butt easy cheesy
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Wear High Heel Shoes They Cant Walk In? by Stardust(f): 1:10pm On Mar 06, 2009
Well, women wear high-heeled shoes because it is sexy and fashionable.well, not so much now with these all ugg boots and ballerina-type shoes everyone is wearing
I for one love wearing heels. My feet are so used to them now that when I wear flats, my foot hurts and I end up walking like a duck.
Wearing heels makes one seem taller, and when you look taller, you appear slimmer and sexy.
The mistake alot of women make is to try wearing 5 - 6 inches heels the first time round; and as such, they end up hurting themselves and walking like they are trying to balance themselves on a tightrope. What I did when I started wearing heels was to wear low-heeled shoes and gradually get my feet used to wearing higher heels. Now I can wear 5" high heels with no problem.
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Wear High Heel Shoes They Cant Walk In? by Winnergal(f): 2:46am On Mar 08, 2009
I wear 13 inch heels to parties and 8-10 inches when taking a walk. I don't have a problem wearing heels. My next target is a 20 incher smiley
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Wear High Heel Shoes They Cant Walk In? by MrCrackles(m): 11:30am On Mar 08, 2009
Winnergal:

I wear 13 inch heels to parties and 8-10 inches when taking a walk. I don't have a problem wearing heels. My next target is a 20 incher smiley

Goodluck

I hope you wont snap your ankles into 2 or 3 one day!
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Wear High Heel Shoes They Cant Walk In? by Winnergal(f): 9:09pm On Mar 08, 2009
MrCrackles:

Goodluck

I hope you wont snap your ankles into 2 or 3 one day!

No, they won't  cool
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Wear High Heel Shoes They Cant Walk In? by iice(f): 5:15pm On Mar 09, 2009
Because they give us killer calves especially if have killer legs grin
But mostly because they are sexy cheesy

You'd think i wear them grin
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Wear High Heel Shoes They Cant Walk In? by dgreatrock(m): 11:52am On Mar 11, 2009
@iice
Does it mean you dont wear high heels?

@Winnerg
13" heels is not funny angry
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Wear High Heel Shoes They Cant Walk In? by tytylayor: 1:11pm On Mar 11, 2009
i tot it was a mandate in some banks to wear heels, coz u see 99.9% of dem on heels,

it looks sexy on them though, i wear heel too but not pencil-heel undecided
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Wear High Heel Shoes They Cant Walk In? by EFOSAVAL(f): 1:28pm On Mar 11, 2009
yea in some oganisations its a mandate

but again some ladies are just frecks undecided with heels

like i do not advice that u wear heels with out a ride
even if u dont have a car,get a carb 2 take u around
and not spend too much time walking.
again there must be a sliper with u all the time coz if its
past day-light where people can see and love the heels
i see no reason to still be wearing them.

enjoy the pics grin

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Wear High Heel Shoes They Cant Walk In? by tytylayor: 2:29pm On Mar 11, 2009
shocked shocked shocked na person dey wear dis shocked shocked shocked
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Wear High Heel Shoes They Cant Walk In? by iice(f): 3:32pm On Mar 11, 2009
dgreatrock:

@iice
Does it mean you dont wear high heels?

I rarely wear them. . .the last time i wore one was around august last year. My feet wanted to die and i almost swore off heels. I guess it's because i stopped wearing them so my feet are not used to them.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pouting - The New Photo Posing Trend / 65-year-old Crowned Most Beautiful In Elderly Beauty Pageant / Helen Williams Sets Guinness Record For Longest Handmade Wig (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.