Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,980 members, 7,806,863 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:58 AM

Impeachment: Buhari Needs To Help Fayose – PDP - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Impeachment: Buhari Needs To Help Fayose – PDP (5792 Views)

"Igbos, Buhari Needs Your Support To Succeed" - FCT Minister, Musa Bello / NBA Promised To Help Fayose To Recover Stolen Funds / Impeachment: Fayose, PDP Beg Buhari To Intervene (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Impeachment: Buhari Needs To Help Fayose – PDP by Betterment: 7:11pm On Apr 07, 2015
The Peoples Democratic Party leadership has revealed that Ekiti state Governor, Governor Ayo Fayose will reply to the impeachment notice allegedly served to him by members of the State House of Assembly. The PDP said that the notice wasn’t properly served to the elected PDP governor.

National Publicity Secretary of the party, Mr. Olisa Metuh, revealed this as he answered questions from reporters at the party’s national headquarters in Abuja on Tuesday. Metuh said that it was wrong that members of the State House of Assembly whose tenure would expire soon, were bent on causing crisis in the state with their action.
He said, “Fayose would reply accordingly to the impeachment notice if the lawmakers follow due process.

“The governor will respond accordingly when they (lawmakers) do it properly.
“But why are these lawmakers, who have less than one month to leave, in a hurry to sack their governor?

“They have grown wings as soon as the result of the Presidential election was announced. It is immoral and undemocratic for a group of 19 lawmakers to put a state in chaos.”
He then surprisingly asked president-elect to intervene in the issue in order to to show that “he is truly a born again democrat.”

Source: http://www.naij.com/416991-impeachment-buhari-needs-to-help-fayose-pdp.html
Re: Impeachment: Buhari Needs To Help Fayose – PDP by lovat(m): 7:14pm On Apr 07, 2015
Am I the only one that belive Fayose will complete his tenure.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Impeachment: Buhari Needs To Help Fayose – PDP by sammynash11(m): 7:14pm On Apr 07, 2015
Rubbish

1 Like

Re: Impeachment: Buhari Needs To Help Fayose – PDP by 2Brains1(m): 7:14pm On Apr 07, 2015
PDP dey kolo

5 Likes

Re: Impeachment: Buhari Needs To Help Fayose – PDP by Nobody: 7:16pm On Apr 07, 2015
mad men. .... No room for tyranny anymore. ..

2 Likes

Re: Impeachment: Buhari Needs To Help Fayose – PDP by Nobody: 7:17pm On Apr 07, 2015
Seems olisah brain is on sabbatical leave!
When 6lawmakers impeached the speaker, he's brain dead abi?
Nothing concern GMB with fayose, let him bear his cross.

34 Likes

Re: Impeachment: Buhari Needs To Help Fayose – PDP by eluquenson(m): 7:18pm On Apr 07, 2015
Fayose is simply a bastard man, he needs to leave like he did during Obasanjo regime.

All their(PDP) malicious statements is uncalled for and very derogatory, how on earth will you wish your fellow Nigerian dead, he has forgotten that he can die before Buhari.
He must be impeached before May 29, 2015.

Signed: eluquenson

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Impeachment: Buhari Needs To Help Fayose – PDP by omenka(m): 7:21pm On Apr 07, 2015
lovat:
Absolutely. I think you are.

17 Likes

Re: Impeachment: Buhari Needs To Help Fayose – PDP by Nobody: 7:22pm On Apr 07, 2015
O lord let my enemies who wish me harm need my help in future - Ameen.

18 Likes

Re: Impeachment: Buhari Needs To Help Fayose – PDP by kheart(m): 7:26pm On Apr 07, 2015
undecided is dis a joke or wat?

1 Like

Re: Impeachment: Buhari Needs To Help Fayose – PDP by orobs93(m): 7:27pm On Apr 07, 2015
Lol Metuh leave am make him fight am by himself

2 Likes

Re: Impeachment: Buhari Needs To Help Fayose – PDP by nuclearboy(m): 7:28pm On Apr 07, 2015
lovat:
Yes, seems you are

5 Likes

Re: Impeachment: Buhari Needs To Help Fayose – PDP by MzJackBaueress(f): 7:31pm On Apr 07, 2015
They should make sure he is impeached. He must not remain governor till May 29th.

13 Likes

Re: Impeachment: Buhari Needs To Help Fayose – PDP by menix(m): 7:33pm On Apr 07, 2015
lovat:

U re not ooo....

Baba Fayose is certainly goin to floor them all...
Re: Impeachment: Buhari Needs To Help Fayose – PDP by stronger: 7:45pm On Apr 07, 2015
Lol. . After Fayose wished death on GMB, he should now save Fayose abi? lol. .

Anyway, as much as I despise Fayose, he should be impeached only if there are clear impeachable offences.

But it would be quite nice if GMB calls a meeting with the lawmakers and appeals to them to let it slide. That is the best way to repay your enemy. Repay him with kindness.

3 Likes

Re: Impeachment: Buhari Needs To Help Fayose – PDP by dunkem21(m): 7:51pm On Apr 07, 2015
Wrong caption cum junk journalism. grin

Crap.
Re: Impeachment: Buhari Needs To Help Fayose – PDP by modath(f): 7:54pm On Apr 07, 2015
grin grin grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy grin... lipsrsealed
Re: Impeachment: Buhari Needs To Help Fayose – PDP by raumdeuter: 7:57pm On Apr 07, 2015
[size=16pt]How can a man wearing pampers according to Fayose save him?

According to Fayose, Buhari is about to die, why would you appeal to a dying man to save you?[/size]

14 Likes

Re: Impeachment: Buhari Needs To Help Fayose – PDP by ferhyntorlah(f): 8:01pm On Apr 07, 2015
lovat:
Yes! You and only you!

5 Likes

Re: Impeachment: Buhari Needs To Help Fayose – PDP by ferhyntorlah(f): 8:02pm On Apr 07, 2015
menix:

U re not ooo....

Baba Fayose is certainly goin to floor them all...
Please wake up and smell the stinking coffee.

2 Likes

Re: Impeachment: Buhari Needs To Help Fayose – PDP by abduljabbar8: 8:03pm On Apr 07, 2015
After showing him bitter hatred?

2 Likes

Re: Impeachment: Buhari Needs To Help Fayose – PDP by egift(m): 8:03pm On Apr 07, 2015
How much help did Jonathan give Nyako? Was it not him that led the charge?

3 Likes

Re: Impeachment: Buhari Needs To Help Fayose – PDP by Nobody: 8:18pm On Apr 07, 2015
Buhari should please maintain grave yard silence and let Fayose dance to the music he demanded for himself. If at all he must speak then he must insist that the laws of the land be upheld. No time to pity any useless tyranical governor.

2 Likes

Re: Impeachment: Buhari Needs To Help Fayose – PDP by Dannyset(m): 8:25pm On Apr 07, 2015
Lol......its a pity that Orisha metuh now has the brain of Okupe and the mouth of Fani Kayode.

1 Like

Re: Impeachment: Buhari Needs To Help Fayose – PDP by lovat(m): 8:25pm On Apr 07, 2015
ferhyntorlah:
Yes! You and only you!
see your head like Obot Etuk own
Re: Impeachment: Buhari Needs To Help Fayose – PDP by ferhyntorlah(f): 8:28pm On Apr 07, 2015
lovat:
see your head like Obot Etuk own
Phahhaahahahahahahahahahaha. Thanks jare. Atleast Obot Etuk is a foine woman! I wonder where she is now.
Re: Impeachment: Buhari Needs To Help Fayose – PDP by coldFLARES1(m): 8:30pm On Apr 07, 2015
I can't readily place it, I feel this man's utterances puts a big question mark on his sanity. Guess he sees 19 out of 26 as a minority - the legacy of the Jonathan divinely ordained government! When these folks talk about morality, na so so laugh i dey laugh.

2 Likes

Re: Impeachment: Buhari Needs To Help Fayose – PDP by Nobody: 8:31pm On Apr 07, 2015
In my opinion, i don't think fayose should be impeached.. That would just be political bullying..Fayose is not a saint everyone knows that, bit then do you pay evil for evil?? #ambode2015
Re: Impeachment: Buhari Needs To Help Fayose – PDP by lovat(m): 8:34pm On Apr 07, 2015
ferhyntorlah:
Phahhaahahahahahahahahahaha. Thanks jare. Atleast Obot Etuk is a foine woman! I wonder where she is now.
she should be in one of these western countries.

Hope you still remember her flick *deadly proposal*
Re: Impeachment: Buhari Needs To Help Fayose – PDP by Adeyemi4ril(m): 8:37pm On Apr 07, 2015
hmm! story 4 d gods. fayose oyo.
Re: Impeachment: Buhari Needs To Help Fayose – PDP by ferhyntorlah(f): 8:38pm On Apr 07, 2015
lovat:
she should be in one of these western countries.

Hope you still remember her flick *deadly proposal*
Nope
Re: Impeachment: Buhari Needs To Help Fayose – PDP by theSpark(m): 8:40pm On Apr 07, 2015
It's not a strange request.

When the overwhelmingly PDP majority Nasarawa State House of Assembly wanted to sack Gov Tanko Almakura of the APC, he (Almakura) ran to President Goodluck for help. It was Goodluck who called the PDP assembly men to order.

The APC can also toe that line.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Mobbed In California, Pushes For Biafra Referendum And Recognition / Governor Abiodun Asks Ogun Residents To Support Amotekun In Fighting Insecurity / FCT: Amidst Terror Alert, Kemi Olunloyo Drops Shocking Announcement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.