Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:23 AM

Learn How To Clone Yourself Multiple Times In One Picture Using Your Phone - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Learn How To Clone Yourself Multiple Times In One Picture Using Your Phone (38075 Views)

A Nairalander: Designed A Picture Using Nokia Asha 302(+photo)Updated / How To Clone Yourself In A Picture / How To Clone Any Android App With Apk Editor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Learn How To Clone Yourself Multiple Times In One Picture Using Your Phone by MissTechy(f): 7:31pm On Apr 07, 2015
The picture taking trend has been on the increase especially with the rise of Instagram, Facebook and Snapchat, people everyday around the world take pictures at least once a day – the crazy ones, the funny one and of course the “sezy” ones.

In order to add some spice to your picture, I bring to you from the great Internet gods a tutorial on how to clone yourself multiple times in one picture for people that don’t understand what I am saying, let me break it down – you see there is an app that has magic powers which allows you duplicate yourself or an object, two – four times in the same picture -Ok I think I have muddled it up – maybe a picture of drake would clarify this for me

On a normal day, to do this, you would need to have skills in Photoshop – I am a rookie with Photoshop but if you want me to teach you I could, but why go through all that stress of editing and masking when you can do it with an app.

In order make your job easy I bring to you the Clone Yourself – Split pic app, FYI I have tried sooooo many clone apps but this stands out, with this app you can turn your camera into the ultimate cloning device and make a million clones of yourself okay maybe not million *scratches head*

INGREDIENTS

1. Your SmartPhone
2. This app from Playstore or IOS
3. A Steady hand

HOW TO DO THIS:

Watch the GIF Image below

In case you still don;t understand: I’d help

1. Open the app
2. For this to be effective get someone to help you take the picture
3. Make sure the person’s hand is steady and you have space to move around
4. Take a picture
5. Move to another position and take another picture ( You can take up to 2 pictures with the free app, but with the PRO you can take up to 4 pictures)
6. Dassol, just mask yourself by using your fingers to outline yourself or paint yourself
7. Finito

To download the PRO version of the app for free kindly visit misstechy . com . Thanks

28 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Learn How To Clone Yourself Multiple Times In One Picture Using Your Phone by lordrayne(m): 7:34pm On Apr 07, 2015
Let me try it out undecided
Re: Learn How To Clone Yourself Multiple Times In One Picture Using Your Phone by Friendz4blue(m): 7:42pm On Apr 07, 2015
op dis your app.what's the name.How do I search for an app on play store without a name........abeg tell us the name

7 Likes

Re: Learn How To Clone Yourself Multiple Times In One Picture Using Your Phone by ItsAnderson: 8:41pm On Apr 07, 2015
Nice

1 Like

Re: Learn How To Clone Yourself Multiple Times In One Picture Using Your Phone by MissTechy(f): 8:43pm On Apr 07, 2015
Friendz4blue:
op dis your app.what's the name.How do I search for an app on play store without a name........abeg tell us the name

The Name of the app is Clone Yourself, however there are so many with that name that are ineffective on playstore, Please visit my blog for the Free version and PRO Version link download

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Learn How To Clone Yourself Multiple Times In One Picture Using Your Phone by Wittylens(m): 9:36pm On Apr 07, 2015
grin This gurl sha.
Re: Learn How To Clone Yourself Multiple Times In One Picture Using Your Phone by Nobody: 10:38pm On Apr 07, 2015
Wittylens:
grin This gurl sha.
what? What? Wetin do ha?
Re: Learn How To Clone Yourself Multiple Times In One Picture Using Your Phone by Wittylens(m): 11:02pm On Apr 07, 2015
Teempakguy:
what? What? Wetin do ha?

why u wan knw?
Re: Learn How To Clone Yourself Multiple Times In One Picture Using Your Phone by liljboy(m): 11:46pm On Apr 07, 2015
make I check am out sha

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Learn How To Clone Yourself Multiple Times In One Picture Using Your Phone by MissTechy(f): 1:37am On Apr 08, 2015
liljboy:
make I check am out sha

When you are done checking it out - you can download the pro version that allows you get up to 4 pictures
Re: Learn How To Clone Yourself Multiple Times In One Picture Using Your Phone by liljboy(m): 6:44am On Apr 08, 2015
MissTechy:

When you are done checking it out - you can download the pro version that allows you get up to 4 pictures
the PRO ain't on playstore
Re: Learn How To Clone Yourself Multiple Times In One Picture Using Your Phone by Warlord3000(m): 7:30am On Apr 08, 2015
Not bad...

In fact... Cool smiley
Re: Learn How To Clone Yourself Multiple Times In One Picture Using Your Phone by OgidiOlu3(m): 7:32am On Apr 08, 2015
The one I use is split cam lite

1 Like

Re: Learn How To Clone Yourself Multiple Times In One Picture Using Your Phone by Nobody: 9:01am On Apr 08, 2015
So after cloning yourself what next ?

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Learn How To Clone Yourself Multiple Times In One Picture Using Your Phone by Mustack: 9:08am On Apr 08, 2015
no bad
Re: Learn How To Clone Yourself Multiple Times In One Picture Using Your Phone by Mustack: 9:08am On Apr 08, 2015
not bad
Re: Learn How To Clone Yourself Multiple Times In One Picture Using Your Phone by MissTechy(f): 10:06am On Apr 08, 2015
liljboy:
the PRO ain't on playstore

Check on my blog
Re: Learn How To Clone Yourself Multiple Times In One Picture Using Your Phone by MissTechy(f): 10:07am On Apr 08, 2015
Naughtysite:
So after cloning yourself what next ?

You earn likes on Facebook and Instagram wink and with the way this internet business is going ehn, don't be shocked when you start hearing that people are cashing out because of the number of their likes on Facebook and Insta.. at least it is happening with Twitter

3 Likes

Re: Learn How To Clone Yourself Multiple Times In One Picture Using Your Phone by Nobody: 10:57am On Apr 08, 2015
Nice one Miss techy
Re: Learn How To Clone Yourself Multiple Times In One Picture Using Your Phone by Nobody: 11:06am On Apr 08, 2015
Front page mods
Re: Learn How To Clone Yourself Multiple Times In One Picture Using Your Phone by MissTechy(f): 11:06am On Apr 08, 2015
Zohan:
Nice one Miss techy

Thank you dear smiley

1 Like

Re: Learn How To Clone Yourself Multiple Times In One Picture Using Your Phone by Sunnycliff(m): 11:21am On Apr 08, 2015
So this is the trick baa! I Don catch u, Theodora!!
Re: Learn How To Clone Yourself Multiple Times In One Picture Using Your Phone by MissTechy(f): 11:21am On Apr 08, 2015
Sunnycliff:
So this is the trick baa! I Don catch u, Theodora!!

LMAO.. who is Theodora?
Re: Learn How To Clone Yourself Multiple Times In One Picture Using Your Phone by boman2014: 11:21am On Apr 08, 2015
wink good
Re: Learn How To Clone Yourself Multiple Times In One Picture Using Your Phone by hijacke(m): 11:22am On Apr 08, 2015
Ok
Re: Learn How To Clone Yourself Multiple Times In One Picture Using Your Phone by adorablepepple(f): 11:23am On Apr 08, 2015
Ok
Re: Learn How To Clone Yourself Multiple Times In One Picture Using Your Phone by bright007(f): 11:23am On Apr 08, 2015
OK....we don hear
Re: Learn How To Clone Yourself Multiple Times In One Picture Using Your Phone by ERCROSS(m): 11:23am On Apr 08, 2015
Strictly for the ladies...

1 Like

Re: Learn How To Clone Yourself Multiple Times In One Picture Using Your Phone by Nobody: 11:23am On Apr 08, 2015
gurl stuff
Re: Learn How To Clone Yourself Multiple Times In One Picture Using Your Phone by tunwumi: 11:24am On Apr 08, 2015
Real one will be better

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tecno L9 Plus Specs & Price In Nigeria ( Jumia & Slot) / Warning To All (Used) iPhone Buyers / Which Network Is The Most Cost-effective For Data In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.