Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,637 members, 7,801,842 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:40 AM

Arrogant Beauty - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Arrogant Beauty (3922 Views)

Bob Dylan's Nobel Silence 'impolite And Arrogant' - BBC News / Three Ways To Deal With Arrogant People / Arrogant Beauty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Arrogant Beauty by Divepen1(m): 7:34pm On Apr 07, 2015
Researchers believe that when a women enters a room of men and knows one of the men, she would look beautiful to all the men in the room because a sort of energy connection would take place.
However, When Ajoke entered Gtbank at Awolowo busstop, Osun she got the attention of all the men there: an obvious opposite of what the researchers said. The eyes of these men made the meaning of her name come to reality. Her name Ajoke, a yoruba name meaning 'one we all we all gather to pamper'.
She caught a bearded, huge, black man trying to hide his smile beneath his beard as she walked past him, and this made her lift the upper part of her face. Thus her heart became warm.
She saw another guy trying to catch her attention, and could help but smile as her eyes caught his cloth that has the design 'Tommy' on it- rather, the 'mm' in it had disappeared, making the word on his chest 'To..y'.
Ajoke herself knows that she is beautiful- fair, 5.1 feet tall, and slim (with the perfect body of a model). The only thing she hated about herself, and is now loving, is her high-pitch voice.
'Excuse me', a guy from behind her called. She turned and almost bit her tongue when she saw the guy: It was the guy with the 'To...Y' shirt.
' Pass.... Now', she said angrily as she turned to him, seeing he did not move an inch.
' I'm not passing... I just want to tell you something', he said, his eyes dashing to the different part of the room.
When she heard that, she knew what he wanted to say, hissed, looked at him scornfully, eyed him, and turned.
She brought out her Z10 blackberry and logged into facebook.
Then she moved to -what's on your mind' and typed.
' Men.... Must you always woo every beautiful lady mtchew'.
The guy came near her again.
' Sister', he said again, almost in a whisper.
Ajoke felt like leaving her whole body, like slapping him, stuffing his ugly face with her fist. Scratching his mouth off his head. She felt like coming out of the black trouser (pant) she was putting on, which has the zip at the side and beat this guy to a pulp. If everybody woo her will it be this guy. What gave him the gut to think he can have access to touch her body- the body of goddess.
She wanted to tell him to leave but she decided to snub him, snub him and let him keep on dreaming about her.
The queue moved forward again, and the guys came forward for the umpteeth time.
' Excuse me sister', he said as if someting was forcing him to do what he did not plan to do. But she refused to turn.
Comments flowed into her post.
Guys were against the topic; ladies were supporting her view.
' Wetin dey do you sef? You think sey I want toast you?' The guy said angrily. Making her turn abruptly. She felt every eyes turn towards her. There she wished with all her heart that those eyes belong to her because she love to watch scenes like this; scenes of ladies, especially beautiful ones, disgracing men- Oh! She love it with all of her. And today, she would be actress, preferably, the actor while the guy would be the 'Boss' (pronouced Bose').
' No be your zip I dey call you for?'
Ajoke stiffened, and slowly moved her heads towards her trousers, and could feel people's eyes doing the same- their eyes went to the Zip of her trousers- it was opened, revealing her underwear.
' How...When...Where..?' She mouthed as her left hand flew to it. Her heartbeat increased sporadically.
If eyes were gun, the eyes of the people in the banking hall would have killed her.
However, peoples' attention were taken away from her.
' You can't tell me, I'm not the one in that pix?' A very fat woman in front of Ajoke lamented.
The cashier had accused the woman of impersonating someone else.
' It's not you.... If you did not leave now, I will call on the guard. Its not you'.
' I need this money... Are you blind?' The woman screamed.' Can't you see the pix?'
Another cashier tried to settle the issue, so he angrily turned thhe PC to the woman, and this made people stretch to see the pix, Ajoke not exempted after se had zip up.
The picture was actually different. The woman in the picture was very slim and one coule get two of her from this present woman-fighter.
' Are you blind? Don't you see that was when I was thin? I registered last two years.'
And a big hush fell on the people in the hall. Some people sniggered, and muffled their laughter.
The cashiers, after looking at the picture carefully and decided she was the one.
Akoke smiled at her phone and typed
' Women, never ever snub a guy, and erm.... Try not to grow fat'.
*The End*
Re: Arrogant Beauty by stuff46(m): 7:45pm On Apr 07, 2015
NIce one baba
Re: Arrogant Beauty by Divepen1(m): 7:48pm On Apr 07, 2015
stuff46:
NIce one baba
thanks baba
Re: Arrogant Beauty by Orlahmeedey(f): 8:00pm On Apr 07, 2015
Lol
Re: Arrogant Beauty by Divepen1(m): 8:17pm On Apr 07, 2015
Orlahmeedey:
Lol
Lol
Re: Arrogant Beauty by Nobody: 8:28am On Apr 08, 2015
lovely

Enjoyed every bits of it
Re: Arrogant Beauty by Divepen1(m): 9:09pm On Apr 08, 2015
kitnah:
lovely

Enjoyed every bits of it

Thanks dear
Re: Arrogant Beauty by Champion001: 9:19am On Apr 09, 2015
Ahhhahhah
lol
grin
Ahhhahhah
lol

If name me I no go tell am oo grin
Re: Arrogant Beauty by Divepen1(m): 9:30am On Apr 09, 2015
Champion001:
Ahhhahhah
lol
grin
Ahhhahhah
lol

If name me I no go tell am oo grin
You wicked ooo
Re: Arrogant Beauty by Nobody: 7:59pm On Apr 09, 2015
grin grin grin so funny
Re: Arrogant Beauty by Divepen1(m): 8:18pm On Apr 09, 2015
diddydiva:
grin grin grin so funny
Thanks
Re: Arrogant Beauty by Iolite(f): 8:37pm On Apr 09, 2015
Lol. Just two years cheesy. Its always happening to me (not the fat) at GTB, because of the young, tired and no make up passport I used in opening the account.
Re: Arrogant Beauty by Divepen1(m): 8:57pm On Apr 09, 2015
Iolite:
Lol. Just two years cheesy. Its always happening to me (not the fat) at GTB, because of the young, tired and no make up passport I used in opening the account.
lol... You better go update your profile
Re: Arrogant Beauty by Champion001: 9:30pm On Apr 09, 2015
Iolite:
Serious bank wahala...
Mod FP nah...
Tag: Ishilove, Humbledbygrace, Obinnau

2 Likes

Re: Arrogant Beauty by Nobody: 8:03am On Apr 10, 2015
This definitely deserves fp

Ishilove,Obinnau,Humbledbygrace

What do you say??

1 Like

Re: Arrogant Beauty by pres01: 9:57am On Apr 10, 2015
grin grin grin
You remind me of the day I was snubbing a guy without knowing he wanted to show me my money that fell..It was I got home I discovered I have lost 3000 naira embarassed
I lamented and lamented but the money did not return. embarassed
Re: Arrogant Beauty by pres01: 9:58am On Apr 10, 2015
kitnah:

What do you say??
You are rait. It deservs FP.
Re: Arrogant Beauty by Kusibe77(m): 9:58am On Apr 10, 2015
Men nko?
Never forget those 6 packs.

Ogaboss u ...
Re: Arrogant Beauty by Divepen1(m): 10:54am On Apr 10, 2015
Champion001:

Serious bank wahala...
Mod FP nah...
Tag: Ishilove, Humbledbygrace, Obinnau
Thanks baba.. Let's hope it's worth fp
Re: Arrogant Beauty by Divepen1(m): 10:55am On Apr 10, 2015
kitnah:

What do you say??
Thanks 4 d recommendations.
Re: Arrogant Beauty by Divepen1(m): 10:57am On Apr 10, 2015
pres01:
grin grin grin
You remind me of the day I was snubbing a guy without knowing he wanted to show me my money that fell..It was I got home I discovered I have lost 3000 naira embarassed
I lamented and lamented but the money did not return. embarassed
Ehya...
Re: Arrogant Beauty by Divepen1(m): 9:06am On Jul 15, 2015
Kusibe77:
Men nko? Never forget those 6 packs.
Ogaboss u ...
Boss how far?
Re: Arrogant Beauty by Nobody: 10:05am On Jul 15, 2015
Lol....so funnycheesy
Re: Arrogant Beauty by Divepen1(m): 10:36am On Jul 15, 2015
adeh39:
Lol....so funnycheesy
Any experience?
Re: Arrogant Beauty by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jul 15, 2015
Divepen1:
Any experience?

Lol....yeah....cheesy

I was going to the market one day....when my phone ringed...I opened my purse to bring out the phone and some certain amount fell out of the purse without me knowing..

Fortunately a guy was walking closely behind me, he picked d money and waited for me to finish with the call...then I heard him calling me....*Sister...sister*

I just snubbed him and continue walking....To cut d story short.....the guy still kept on calling and following me till I got to the bus stop......I took a bus and he followed me too.....we boarded the bus together..... so the conductor asked for his money as usual......I opened my purse and was shocked when I discovered that some amount of money was missing......the guy noticed my dilemma and tapped me...

Guy; *Sister take your money, I dont know why ladies do shakara sef....do you think I want to toast you?......just imagine.....My girlfriend is even more beautiful than you are.....*Hiss*

I was speechless.......................
Re: Arrogant Beauty by Divepen1(m): 12:22pm On Jul 15, 2015
adeh39:

Lol....yeah....cheesy

I was going to the market one day....when my phone ringed...I opened my purse to bring out the phone and some certain amount fell out of the purse without me knowing..

Fortunately a guy was walking closely behind me, he picked d money and waited for me to finish with the call...then I heard him calling me....*Sister...sister*

I just snubbed him and continue walking....To cut d story short.....the guy still kept on calling and following me till I got to the bus stop......I took a bus and he followed me too.....we boarded the bus together..... so the conductor asked for his money as usual......I opened my purse and was shocked when I discovered that some amount of money was missing......the guy noticed my dilemma and tapped me...

Guy; *Sister take your money, I dont know why ladies do shakara sef....do you think I want to toast you?......just imagine.....My girlfriend is even more beautiful than you are.....*Hiss*

I was speechless.......................
Only God saved u
Re: Arrogant Beauty by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jul 15, 2015
Divepen1:

Only God saved

Lolcheesy
Re: Arrogant Beauty by Aipete2(f): 2:10pm On Jul 15, 2015
some ladies are arrogant sha
Re: Arrogant Beauty by Omaku4(f): 3:17pm On Jul 15, 2015
smh...ladies
Re: Arrogant Beauty by Divepen1(m): 4:55pm On Jul 15, 2015
Omaku4:
smh...ladies
Lol... Ladies you hear? This is coming from a Lady
Re: Arrogant Beauty by Divepen1(m): 4:57pm On Jul 15, 2015
Aipete2:
some ladies are arrogant sha
No mind them. I got the inspiration when I wanted to help a beautiful lady with a pen when no one was ready to lend her and she did not answer until I raised my voice.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Benefits Of Sea Salt For Health, Hair & Skin / A Collection Of African Proverbs / Sad Stories From A Depressed Writer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.