Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,973 members, 7,806,831 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:50 AM

Black Woman Discriminating Against Light Skinned Women - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Black Woman Discriminating Against Light Skinned Women (23843 Views)

Black Woman, Her White Husband & Their Child (Photos Go Viral) / Shame To Womanhood, See What A Black Woman Posted On Facebook / Light Skin Black Women Discriminating Against Dark Skinned Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Black Woman Discriminating Against Light Skinned Women by Nobody: 12:11pm On Apr 09, 2015
TV01:

Check again.

Nope the title is fine. The comments were directed at Ken due to his choice of a light skinned black woman. She is clealry implying that light skin is in some way not as authentic or representative of black. If anything Ken should hold his peace and right thinking sisters - of all hues - should administer a good paddling to rash Rashida.

TV

This was someone's reply to ur inference @ moana
Re: Black Woman Discriminating Against Light Skinned Women by TV01(m): 12:56pm On Apr 09, 2015
Moana:
like i said show me one sentence she directed to light skinned women? undecided
...and if the issue is not light skinned women - "lightness" - why was anything directed at anyone in the first place?

TV
Re: Black Woman Discriminating Against Light Skinned Women by Moana(f): 12:57pm On Apr 09, 2015
TV01:

...and if the issue is not light skinned women - "lightness" - why was anything directed at anyone in the first place?

TV
just one sentence please or this is completely pointless
Re: Black Woman Discriminating Against Light Skinned Women by TV01(m): 1:04pm On Apr 09, 2015
Moana:
just one sentence please or this is completely pointless

FAKE CONSCIOUS COON ASS RAPPER KENDRICK LAMAR PART 2.
I see calling out and exposing self hating fake black men who speak about consciousness but date and marry NON DARK SKIN WOMEN brought you haters to my page. WELL SHARE THIS MUTHERFUKING POST!!! These type of fake coons are the worst of the worst. DARK SKIN is the essence of true blackness and if these fakers were really and truly conscious they would MARRY DARK SKINNED WOMEN!!! You pissed ?? GOOD!!!

TV
Re: Black Woman Discriminating Against Light Skinned Women by Moana(f): 1:15pm On Apr 09, 2015
TV01:

TV
the very first sentence states that she is directing her comment to black men...like i said this is pointless. You cannot pick out anything

1 Like

Re: Black Woman Discriminating Against Light Skinned Women by TV01(m): 1:27pm On Apr 09, 2015
Moana:
the very first sentence states that she is directing her comment to black men...like i said this is pointless. You cannot pick out anything

DARK SKIN is the essence of true blackness and if these fakers were really and truly conscious they would MARRY DARK SKINNED WOMEN!!!

TV01:
Nope the title is fine. The comments were directed at Ken due to his choice of a light skinned black woman. She is clealry implying that light skin is in some way not as authentic or representative of black. If anything Ken should hold his peace and right thinking sisters - of all hues - should administer a good paddling to rash Rashida.

njokusboy:
You lack deductive reasoning....

TV
Re: Black Woman Discriminating Against Light Skinned Women by Nobody: 8:37pm On Apr 09, 2015
Oh no

3 Likes

Re: Black Woman Discriminating Against Light Skinned Women by bukatyne(f): 2:09pm On Apr 10, 2015
cococandy:
yea femininity (or masculinity for that matter) has much to do with sex appeal depending on where you're looking at it from. so TeV was bam on that.

Researching and it's more of having qualities considered 'womanly' or 'feminine'

I sure agree that she has a lot of sex appeal and perceived innocence wink
Re: Black Woman Discriminating Against Light Skinned Women by beautiqueclinic: 1:04am On Apr 11, 2015
Do you wanna look flawless and get a professional to handle your skin? We use all the best natural lightening and whitening ingredient to compose all our products. Arbutin, licorice ,mulberry vit b, kojic acid, skin white etc. Look no further add us on bbm. 33497CF4 Or call us on 09095320780. We stock, Original Egyptian Milk, Half caste cream, Arabian Milk, whitening creams, toning and glowing cream. Etc . We also know how to make your dark colour shine.
Let's bring out the beauty in you.

1 Like

Re: Black Woman Discriminating Against Light Skinned Women by pickabeau1: 10:19am On Apr 11, 2015
^^^^^^^

Bizness woman grin
And i m sure she is not short of patronage

1 Like

Re: Black Woman Discriminating Against Light Skinned Women by damiso(f): 12:01pm On Apr 11, 2015
Pickabeau the comment/ad above yours had me laughing so hard grin don't want to quote without patronising grin

Probably thinks the Dudu by nature like yours truly who are moaning on this thread need help grin grin unfortunately I spend less than £10 a month on moisturisers (cocoa and Shea butter) so no market here.

Nice business sense sha grin must be an ijebu person like me wink
Re: Black Woman Discriminating Against Light Skinned Women by pickabeau1: 1:05pm On Apr 11, 2015
damiso:
Pickabeau the comment/ad above yours had me laughing so hard grin don't want to quote without patronising grin

Probably thinks the Dudu by nature like yours truly who are moaning on this thread need help grin grin unfortunately I spend less than £10 a month on moisturisers (cocoa and Shea butter) so no market here.

Nice business sense sha grin must be an ijebu person like me wink

The comment weak me I swear cheesy

But you need to see some before after of some ladies after they have applied various milks
Re: Black Woman Discriminating Against Light Skinned Women by tpiander: 5:15am On Aug 16, 2015
njokusboy:

Lolzzzz, "angry black woman indeed".... whoever said " hell hath noo fury like a woman scorned" clearly has black women in mind....

your mama?
Re: Black Woman Discriminating Against Light Skinned Women by Nobody: 5:23am On Aug 16, 2015
tpiander:

your mama?

Lolzzz, she's already trolling me.... lowlife grin
Re: Black Woman Discriminating Against Light Skinned Women by tsdarkside(m): 6:37pm On Aug 29, 2015
op,,,what you dont realise is,white-man-devils only take black-women with money........or else you are talking about white-junk that white-women dont want anyway....soooo...anyways the black-woman still loose...she is right to complain.....
Re: Black Woman Discriminating Against Light Skinned Women by Moana(f): 6:56pm On Aug 29, 2015
njokusboy:

Sholly, black activists can also be feminists, there is something called black feminism... it puts race into consideration, they opine that feminism ain't complete without racial considerations....

Lolzzz, which rabid spider monkeys are you referring to.... I wrote those words, I don't know why you're taking shots at the entire male specie in the family section instead of blaming me.... "am not saying you should insult me oh"...

The question is, why is it that it's only black women that whine about this colour Sh1t, why should they bleach because some men do not like em, I know a thousand homeboys that would kill for some brown sugar, You can't blame the world for the black woman's insecurities.. It's no one fault that the black woman spends her time wishing to be white, she copies the white woman's dress, hair and even her ideologies..... Now you are trying to Blame the black man, a black man is still black last time I checked and he doesn't hate himself... Everyone has a choice and the black man does not whine if the black woman's choice goes the other way...

While the black Female slaves were getting rap'ed, the males balls were used for ping pong, they were slaughtered for the entertainment of their white masters... Alas, we have gotten over it, the black male does not feel inferior to the white male but the black woman is still threatened by the black woman... why?? All the discrimination you listed above were suffered by both male and female black people... I think the black female only suffers from esteem issues, atleast, that is the case with that crazy woman over there... so because Kendrick talked about white privilege, he must look for a black woman to fall in love with... That can't be right..

No need to be pissed, I think that woman needs rehab, she's an inch away from going crazy, she has serious issues and the black man has no hand in it...

Nd I think, Hollywood did lupita some good. They gave her an Oscar for doing nothing... I say this not because she's black, I say it cos I think she's wack... my opinion though...
after making this comment i surely hope your mother and sister's are white embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Black Woman Discriminating Against Light Skinned Women by vague: 7:09pm On Aug 29, 2015
YourCoffin:
I like light-skinned women = I hate myself and must have a low self-esteem (according to dark-skinned ladies)

Hain!

It's due to this kind of reasoning that I like light-skinned women. If I had prefered an animal over a woman, I wonder what they would have branded me as: I hate myself again of course...

Let the truth be told. With most black guys its self-hate. Why do i say that?

You marry a woman just to have biracial or light children because in society thats what beauty is associated with. Why won't you want your children to have your complexion or your hair or your lips or your nose? Its because you don't think its attractive enough, therefore you need someone to correct "the mistakes" in you, so you can use your offspring to feel like you belong in society.

1 Like

Re: Black Woman Discriminating Against Light Skinned Women by Nobody: 10:36pm On Aug 29, 2015
Moana:
after making this comment i surely hope your mother and sister's are white embarassed

U don dey mad abi
Re: Black Woman Discriminating Against Light Skinned Women by Stillfire: 2:46am On Aug 30, 2015
Lol this thread...

After all said and done, I hope there are no black women still on some 'black loyalty' high. cheesy
Girl you better wake up and smell the coffee... cheesy
According to many, many black men, getting a white woman elevates their status in the eyes of their peers. tongue
let's be real abeg.
The indomitable white man was able to give prestige to his woman. cool
White men are great, jor o. kiss

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Black Woman Discriminating Against Light Skinned Women by Moana(f): 2:57pm On Aug 30, 2015
njokusboy:

U don dey mad abi
grin not even. So are they white? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Black Woman Discriminating Against Light Skinned Women by Nobody: 5:06pm On Aug 30, 2015
Moana:
grin not even. So are they white? cheesy

Are you having a dumb moment or just plain idiotic, first of all this thread is as old as Abraham nd you quote me to ask dull questions, your first comment on this thread when it first emerged was a dull speech about its title, after getting corrected, you come back several years later, probably,because ur on heat or on your period, nd you quote a statement which implied that "the average black woman copies the white woman" nd then you ask if my mom is white undecided
Re u addicted to stoopidity?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Black Woman Discriminating Against Light Skinned Women by Moana(f): 9:44pm On Aug 30, 2015
njokusboy:

Are you having a dumb moment or just plain idiotic, first of all this thread is as old as Abraham nd you quote me to ask dull questions, your first comment on this thread when it first emerged was a dull speech about its title, after getting corrected, you come back several years later, probably,because ur on heat or on your period, nd you quote a statement which implied that "the average black woman copies the white woman" nd then you ask if my mom is white undecided
Re u addicted to stoopidity?
Don't insult me because your idiiotic self forgot your mother and sisters fall in the same catergory of average Nigerian women. grin you went on to insult them yourself without my help now you want to take it out on me? cheesy

You were raised by the same average Nigerian woman but with the way you look down on them it shows what a poor job she did or rather a waste of her time trying to train you in the right way tongue Not my fault anyway. embarassed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Black Woman Discriminating Against Light Skinned Women by Nobody: 2:54am On Aug 31, 2015
Moana:
Don't insult me because your idiiotic self forgot your mother and sisters fall in the same catergory of average Nigerian women. grin you went on to insult them yourself without my help now you want to take it out on me? cheesy

You were raised by the same average Nigerian woman but with the way you look down on them it shows what a poor job she did or rather a waste of her time trying to train you in the right way tongue Not my fault anyway. embarassed

Why am I even arguing with this toilet louse for goodness sake... "the average black woman copies the white woman is suddenly an inssult"
Whaat a pathetic, mischievous beast of burden.. nd why didn't you notice d insult on time when d thread was still alive..wait, for ur mind now, u want. Follow me drag talk undecided undecided undecided, who born you undecided undecidedwhen I was talking about the average black woman, I was obviously not referring to a cross btw a baboon and a demented harlot lyk u undecided
Get out of here you gecko nd pray I havnt noticed you

1 Like

Re: Black Woman Discriminating Against Light Skinned Women by Moana(f): 5:47am On Aug 31, 2015
njokusboy:

Why am I even arguing with this toilet louse for goodness sake... "the average black woman copies the white woman is suddenly an inssult"
Whaat a pathetic, mischievous beast of burden.. nd why didn't you notice d insult on time when d thread was still alive..wait, for ur mind now, u want. Follow me drag talk undecided undecided undecided, who born you undecided undecidedwhen I was talking about the average black woman, I was obviously not referring to a cross btw a baboon and a demented harlot lyk u undecided
Get out of here you gecko nd pray I havnt noticed you
you would have to be Dangote for me to want you to recognise me because i can learn a whole lot more from him intellectually, if not kindly shut your basic trap because your presence in my life will have no significance whatsoever.

You mad because after insulting black women you remembered your mother falls in the same catergory.
To call you an idiiot is flattery.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Black Woman Discriminating Against Light Skinned Women by Nobody: 4:31pm On Aug 31, 2015
Moana:

you would have to be Dangote for me to want you to recognise me because i can learn a whole lot more from him intellectually, if not kindly shut your basic trap because your presence in my life will have no significance whatsoever.

You mad because after insulting black women you remembered your mother falls in the same catergory.
To call you an idiiot is flattery.

Lol, I can see you need to be g;a'n'g b"anged... what else do you expect from a swine that resides in the sexuality section... you re clearly in need of a rough fvck, you don't want my attention yet you quote a 5 month old comment which you saw then and attempt to insult my mom grin grin grin
I can see you were sent, you need someone to make you moan as ur name implies abi? I am not available, take ur HIV somewhere else... disgusting animal

1 Like

Re: Black Woman Discriminating Against Light Skinned Women by Moana(f): 5:59pm On Aug 31, 2015
njokusboy:

Lol, I can see you need to be g;a'n'g b"anged... what else do you expect from a swine that resides in the sexuality section... you re clearly in need of a rough fvck, you don't want my attention yet you quote a 5 month old comment which you saw then and attempt to insult my mom grin grin grin
I can see you were sent, you need someone to make you moan as ur name implies abi? I am not available, take ur HIV somewhere else... disgusting animal
From this post alone we can all conclude that your brain is located in your genital area. How a non-sex related topic turned into a gangbanging and HIV discussion only God knows. You insulted your own mother and i only helped you realise it, there is a big difference.
Re: Black Woman Discriminating Against Light Skinned Women by Nobody: 6:43pm On Aug 31, 2015
Moana:
From this post alone we can all conclude that your brain is located in your genital area. How a non-sex related topic turned into a gangbanging and HIV discussion only God knows. You insulted your own mother and i only helped you realise it, there is a big difference.

You are a sex starved, miserable mongrel from the deepest part of hades.... does the revelation that you have variable strains of STDS irk you so much.... since you are trying to be reasonable after acting like a Russian street walker initially, lemme humour you, perhaps, there may be some redemption for ur pathetic soul undecided undecided
Why did you mention me after almost a year on this post... didn't you see it initially undecided undecided undecided undecided
What's so insulting about this statement "the average Nigerian woman copies the white woman and wishes to be like her" isn't that why proceeds from the sale of bleaching creams as well as all types of Brazilian hair have skyrocketed?
Couldn't you have tried to prove me wrong and make ur points, if you actually wanted a civil conversation?
Isn't it as clear as daylight that you were only looking for a fight, talking about my mother undecided undecided
Isn't it obvious your just a pestilential, attention seeking lowlife with the IQ of a bushpig?
Go back to the sexuality section and resume your duty....
Re: Black Woman Discriminating Against Light Skinned Women by Moana(f): 7:17pm On Aug 31, 2015
njokusboy:

You are a sex starved, miserable mongrel from the deepest part of hades.... does the revelation that you have variable strains of STDS irk you so much.... since you are trying to be reasonable after acting like a Russian street walker initially, lemme humour you, perhaps, there may be some redemption for ur pathetic soul undecided undecided
Why did you mention me after almost a year on this post... didn't you see it initially undecided undecided undecided undecided
What's so insulting about this statement "the average Nigerian woman copies the white woman and wishes to be like her" isn't that why proceeds from the sale of bleaching creams as well as all types of Brazilian hair have skyrocketed?
Couldn't you have tried to prove me wrong and make ur points, if you actually wanted a civil conversation?
Isn't it as clear as daylight that you were only looking for a fight, talking about my mother undecided undecided
Isn't it obvious your just a pestilential, attention seeking lowlife with the IQ of a bushpig?
Go back to the sexuality section and resume your duty....
correct me if im wrong you come from an average family raised by an average Nigerian woman? that plastic weave she puts on her head did she tell that she put it on her to look like a white woman? The western dishes she cooks for christmas, does she do it copy a white woman? last time i checked christianity came to Africa from white missionaries, everytime she goes to church does she do it to copy a white woman? if you answer to all of these is No then you are the biggest on Nairaland.
Re: Black Woman Discriminating Against Light Skinned Women by Nobody: 7:45pm On Aug 31, 2015
Moana:
correct me if im wrong you come from an average family raised by an average Nigerian woman? that plastic weave she puts on her head did she tell that she put it on her to look like a white woman? The western dishes she cooks for christmas, does she do it copy a white woman? last time i checked christianity came to Africa from white missionaries, everytime she goes to church does she do it to copy a white woman? if you answer to all of these is No then you are the biggest on Nairaland.

My friend stop attempting to be reasonable, we have already established that your just a local trouble maker, a dull one at dat cheesy cheesy

Can you be any more foolish than this....
Why do people bleach if it's not to look lighter?
Why aren't you contented with your natural wooly hair, why must you wear hair extensions?? Where do you copy these from? How is stating any of the above an insult especially if you are not guilty...
Bush girl....
Re: Black Woman Discriminating Against Light Skinned Women by YourCoffin: 12:42pm On Sep 10, 2015
vague:

Let the truth be told. With most black guys its self-hate. Why do i say that?

You marry a woman just to have biracial or light children because in society thats what beauty is associated with. Why won't you want your children to have your complexion or your hair or your lips or your nose? Its because you don't think its attractive enough, therefore you need someone to correct "the mistakes" in you, so you can use your offspring to feel like you belong in society.

This's the number one problem with you people: always projecting your own thinking into someone elses. Can't you guys accept that choices have nothing to do with self-hate.

If I'm to go by your logic, what do you call those who love to date black women: self-loving?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Who Are The Real Middle Class In Nigeria? / My Husband Is Threatening To Divorce Me For Petty Reasons / Man Rants At Length Over Wife’s Decision To Serve Him Just Two Pieces Of Meat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.