Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,582 members, 7,809,112 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:33 PM

Amazon Expands Shipping Of Items To Nigeria - Jumia/konga Etc Be Afraid - Business (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Amazon Expands Shipping Of Items To Nigeria - Jumia/konga Etc Be Afraid (67508 Views)

Nigeria’s Manufacturing Sector Expands In May / Woman Incurs N757,000 Debt At A Bar In Lagos (See List Of Items) / This Is How Much Prices Of Items Have Skyrocketed (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amazon Expands Shipping Of Items To Nigeria - Jumia/konga Etc Be Afraid by Nobody: 9:09pm On Nov 27, 2015
voltron:

I have stopped trusting nigerian online stores when it comes to sales.. their merchants promise all the world but cannot deliver... was a bad Christmas last year because of all the lies and lies with sales on Konga and Jumia.. I was not going to fall for that.. Black Friday on Amazon and Retail Outlets in the UK and US are way better.. now to wait for friends coming home for Christmas .. it is Cybermonday soon..

so wat did u nw see to buy, i couldnt see anything on amazon ooo
Re: Amazon Expands Shipping Of Items To Nigeria - Jumia/konga Etc Be Afraid by Ishilove: 9:11pm On Nov 27, 2015
voltron:

I have stopped trusting nigerian online stores when it comes to sales.. their merchants promise all the world but cannot deliver... was a bad Christmas last year because of all the lies and lies with sales on Konga and Jumia.. I was not going to fall for that.. Black Friday on Amazon and Retail Outlets in the UK and US are way better.. now to wait for friends coming home for Christmas .. it is Cybermonday soon..
They removed 2/3 k from the price and called it 'amazing discount of up to 90%'. Deliberately misleading

Never again angry

1 Like

Re: Amazon Expands Shipping Of Items To Nigeria - Jumia/konga Etc Be Afraid by Nobody: 9:30pm On Nov 27, 2015
Ishilove:

They removed 2/3 k from the price and called it 'amazing discount of up to 90%'. Deliberately misleading

Never again angry

i weak for dem
Re: Amazon Expands Shipping Of Items To Nigeria - Jumia/konga Etc Be Afraid by Nobody: 9:45pm On Nov 27, 2015
Re: Amazon Expands Shipping Of Items To Nigeria - Jumia/konga Etc Be Afraid by Nobody: 3:48pm On Nov 28, 2015
Gunbiz:
voltron pls i need ur advice, which would u pick out of these and y?

http://www.amazon.in/Casio-Edifice-Chronograph-Gold-Watch/dp/B00KU6AVQW

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B004GVV454/ref=wl_it_dp_o_pC_nS_ttl?_encoding=UTF8&colid=1P3FMJB6BAEV9&coliid=I3OZFG1MDSXACI

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00N0INN8K/ref=wl_it_dp_o_pC_nS_ttl?_encoding=UTF8&colid=1P3FMJB6BAEV9&coliid=I2L5B9XBDSPEQM

The Casio Edifice. because a watch is not just for telling time, it is an essential part of your social profile
1: Black & Gold is a match-maker for any piece of clothing be it Western or African
2: It is all Metal (it is durable)..
3: it is a Dress watch and looks ostentatious as a casual/sports watch if you choose to wear it off-occasions
4: IMHO the watch speaks Luxury and Class well above the other picks
Re: Amazon Expands Shipping Of Items To Nigeria - Jumia/konga Etc Be Afraid by Nobody: 3:55pm On Nov 28, 2015
Ishilove:

Never again angry

It is a trick that works in the normal retail outlets.. they have been doing this since i first got to Lagos.. there is nothing on discount in Nigerian shops..

Imagine a popular Leather Furniture shop saying they are giving 70% off their Leather Couch.. foolish me. i quickly drove there before 8AM only to see a price tag of N1,765,000 million naira shocked i did not wait to think what the original price was.

Sales and BlackFridays have been abused in Nigeria and Consumers are the ones suffering
Re: Amazon Expands Shipping Of Items To Nigeria - Jumia/konga Etc Be Afraid by Nobody: 5:46pm On Nov 28, 2015
voltron:

The Casio Edifice. because a watch is not just for telling time, it is an essential part of your social profile
1: Black & Gold is a match-maker for any piece of clothing be it Western or African
2: It is all Metal (it is durable)..
3: it is a Dress watch and looks ostentatious as a casual/sports watch if you choose to wear it off-occasions
4: IMHO the watch speaks Luxury and Class well above the other picks

thanks, I av gotten it from Jumia, cant get it frm amazon India since I dnt no anybody there
Re: Amazon Expands Shipping Of Items To Nigeria - Jumia/konga Etc Be Afraid by Nobody: 5:48pm On Nov 28, 2015
voltron:

It is a trick that works in the normal retail outlets.. they have been doing this since i first got to Lagos.. there is nothing on discount in Nigerian shops..

Imagine a popular Leather Furniture shop saying they are giving 70% off their Leather Couch.. foolish me. i quickly drove there before 8AM only to see a price tag of N1,765,000 million naira shocked i did not wait to think what the original price was.

Sales and BlackFridays have been abused in Nigeria and Consumers are the ones suffering

thats y I monitor things I like b4 deciding to buy it, tho ds method can make u nt get it cos it might b 2 late
Re: Amazon Expands Shipping Of Items To Nigeria - Jumia/konga Etc Be Afraid by 0ldirtybastard(m): 10:29pm On Dec 09, 2015
iwriterng:

You obviously read my response to post a reply, not because you want to gain insight from it.

Increase exchange rate will result into increase in consumption of local goods (increased innovation).

That is when you will see Jumia marketing shoes produced by itelewears.com and Aso oke for retail on Konga. Our consumption of imported goods will reduce drastically and only a small fraction of the population would buy imported materials.

You na olodo oh.
Re: Amazon Expands Shipping Of Items To Nigeria - Jumia/konga Etc Be Afraid by decode55(m): 7:54pm On Dec 14, 2015
voltron:
Some may complain about the shipping cost and import deposit fees. but for me it is the confidence of buying original (heavily-discounted) stuff. I made at least 89% cost savings buying a watch sold by two popular jewellers on Lagos Island priced between N562k to N600k.. wink

good day bro. are you still in the states?
Re: Amazon Expands Shipping Of Items To Nigeria - Jumia/konga Etc Be Afraid by Nobody: 9:34pm On Dec 14, 2015
decode55:

good day bro. are you still in the states?

I leave soon.. within the next 2 weeks
Re: Amazon Expands Shipping Of Items To Nigeria - Jumia/konga Etc Be Afraid by decode55(m): 9:57pm On Dec 14, 2015
voltron:

can we chat on whatsapp?
Re: Amazon Expands Shipping Of Items To Nigeria - Jumia/konga Etc Be Afraid by decode55(m): 11:48pm On Dec 14, 2015
voltron:

i've sent you a mail bro. please do reply
Re: Amazon Expands Shipping Of Items To Nigeria - Jumia/konga Etc Be Afraid by decode55(m): 10:18am On Dec 16, 2015
voltron:

?
Re: Amazon Expands Shipping Of Items To Nigeria - Jumia/konga Etc Be Afraid by bobojoshua(m): 6:10pm On Dec 16, 2015
DualCore1:
EBay + Paypal + MyUS premium + consolidation.
Re: Amazon Expands Shipping Of Items To Nigeria - Jumia/konga Etc Be Afraid by PeterAkin: 3:21pm On Jan 14, 2016
Try this Company. AdeLove Shipping. I'm a Happy Customer. They have branches all over USA and their price is pretty affordable and competitive

(http://adeloveshipping.com/)

1 Share

Re: Amazon Expands Shipping Of Items To Nigeria - Jumia/konga Etc Be Afraid by mpone: 2:06am On Feb 27, 2016
Get any car accessory from Amazon from Motoprof, visit www.motoprof.com and click on Motoshop
Re: Amazon Expands Shipping Of Items To Nigeria - Jumia/konga Etc Be Afraid by Deicide: 3:06am On Dec 18, 2016
Do Custom in Nigeia disturb Amazon Shipings like 4 example seizing of goods?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amazon Expands Shipping Of Items To Nigeria - Jumia/konga Etc Be Afraid by chimex38: 1:41am On Sep 30, 2018
dicapino:
I know amazon ships to Nigeria...I have bought books and they were delivered. Do what exactly can now be shipped down here.
I wanted to purchase a boon but it's not being shipped to Nigeria, how did you get urs?
Moreover, how does d GTB MasterCard help you gain access on purchasing items as against others..? Thank you.
Re: Amazon Expands Shipping Of Items To Nigeria - Jumia/konga Etc Be Afraid by SimonStiles: 2:01am On Nov 20, 2018
hey guys, check out on Amazon black friday with crazy prices https://www.teachalearner.com/amazon-black-friday-2018/

Re: Amazon Expands Shipping Of Items To Nigeria - Jumia/konga Etc Be Afraid by lizzyorji: 2:08am On May 16, 2019
Hello, i just paid for shipping my laptop to Nigeria via shoptomydoor and the charged me 71usd and they refused to combine and save my laptop with other items. But I tried shipping the same laptop via amazon directly to Nigeria and i was charged only 63usd and i was told it will take 12 days. I should have used amazon shipping. This is my experience and i don't think amazon shipping is high because they are constantly improving ways to offer cheaper services and the will someday out do all this so called shipping agents and someone told me i can use post office to ship and it is way cheaper but delivery time is longer.
Re: Amazon Expands Shipping Of Items To Nigeria - Jumia/konga Etc Be Afraid by Deicide: 4:41pm On May 16, 2019
lizzyorji:
Hello, i just paid for shipping my laptop to Nigeria via shoptomydoor and the charged me 71usd and they refused to combine and save my laptop with other items. But I tried shipping the same laptop via amazon directly to Nigeria and i was charged only 63usd and i was told it will take 12 days. I should have used amazon shipping. This is my experience and i don't think amazon shipping is high because they are constantly improving ways to offer cheaper services and the will someday out do all this so called shipping agents and someone told me i can use post office to ship and it is way cheaper but delivery time is longer.
Please update us when the item gets to Nigerian i also want to buy a laptop

1 Like

Re: Amazon Expands Shipping Of Items To Nigeria - Jumia/konga Etc Be Afraid by lizzyorji: 6:49am On May 17, 2019
I will but i used Shoptomydoor instead of amazon because i thought it will be cheaper.
Re: Amazon Expands Shipping Of Items To Nigeria - Jumia/konga Etc Be Afraid by Bekind33(m): 11:43am On May 19, 2019
lizzyorji:
am about to buy laptop from amazon UK worth 100 pounds 14 inch don't know how much they will charge.
Re: Amazon Expands Shipping Of Items To Nigeria - Jumia/konga Etc Be Afraid by lizzyorji: 5:18pm On May 20, 2019
How much is 100 pounds in dollars? So i can calculate shipping cost for you?
Re: Amazon Expands Shipping Of Items To Nigeria - Jumia/konga Etc Be Afraid by lizzyorji: 8:46am On May 25, 2019
Deicide:
Please update us when the item gets to Nigerian i also want to buy a laptop
I received my laptop yesterday and it's not worth the extra price i paid using shoptomydoor. The laptop weighs 1kg and the packaged it so big that it weighed 3kg. And they charge 365 naira per dollar. I will use amazon shipping next time amazon conversion rate fluctuates between 314 to 335 in naira and you receive your item within a week. I will update when i do.

1 Like

Re: Amazon Expands Shipping Of Items To Nigeria - Jumia/konga Etc Be Afraid by samsisco: 8:51am On May 25, 2019
Get financial freedom today. join Free mini importation class and learn the basic and start your own importation business..

send add me @08113641403
Re: Amazon Expands Shipping Of Items To Nigeria - Jumia/konga Etc Be Afraid by Deicide: 9:44pm On May 25, 2019
lizzyorji:
I received my laptop yesterday and it's not worth the extra price i paid using shoptomydoor. The laptop weighs 1kg and the packaged it so big that it weighed 3kg. And they charge 365 naira per dollar. I will use amazon shipping next time amazon conversion rate fluctuates between 314 to 335 in naira and you receive your item within a week. I will update when i do.
Ok thanks
Re: Amazon Expands Shipping Of Items To Nigeria - Jumia/konga Etc Be Afraid by Peppul: 10:44pm On Sep 10, 2019
can amazon ship my item directly to lagos and how do i get it when it gets to lag. please can someone put me tru
Re: Amazon Expands Shipping Of Items To Nigeria - Jumia/konga Etc Be Afraid by Deicide: 4:03pm On Dec 11, 2019
Lol, Amazon way their shipping cost fit reach you buy better thing. What they should really be afraid of is Ali Express!! grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bread Sold With Toyota Venza Tinted Glass In Anambra State. Photos / BVN Information Error Correction; How Long Did It Take? / Comparing The Nigerian Naira And The Benin Republic Cefa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.