Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,920 members, 7,806,677 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:34 PM

I Caught My Uncle’s Wife Having Sex With Gateman In Her Husband’s Bedroom - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Caught My Uncle’s Wife Having Sex With Gateman In Her Husband’s Bedroom (4848 Views)

I Just Saw My Uncle's Wife In A Guest House / My Uncle's Wife Is Killing Me. / Husband Catches Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Another Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Caught My Uncle’s Wife Having Sex With Gateman In Her Husband’s Bedroom by ijustdey: 10:20pm On Apr 07, 2015
My purpose of writing is to get people’s opinion on what to do.

I arrived Lagos about three months ago to stay with my uncle and his wife, who’s an Ibo woman. By the way my uncle is from Edo State and their marriage is about four years without kids. In the last week of August my bros travelled to the North on official business and something happened in his bedroom.

I came back that day because I could not meet up a job appointment in Igando area due to heavy traffic. I was reluctant to return home since I had just left but I couldn’t think of a better place to go so I headed home. On getting to our compound, I didn’t find the gate man at his post and I was even angry because of the security risk of him leaving the gate open like that.

But something got me worried when I saw the gate man’s sandals right inside our sitting room. I just told myself that something is going on between my uncle’s wife and this dirty boy. I was right, when I moved close to the window of my uncle’s bedroom I started hearing screams of sexual pleasure from his wife. I tried to peep into the room but it was difficult because of the protector.

So, I summoned courage and walk to the door as if I wanted to tell my uncle’s wife that I was back. I opened the door and caught the adulterous woman red-handed under the dirty gate man (boy). Sadly, the gate man was already ejaculating so he couldn’t get up immediately, it took him few seconds to jump off and grab his clothes.

I simply walked away and returned to the sitting room, pretending to be watching a programme on the TV. Few minutes later my uncle’s wife joined me and started begging that it would not happen again. I didn’t say a word but when she kept pressing I said ok I’ve heard. Later she brought food for me but I refused it and since then she has been putting pressure on me.

The unfortunate thing is now she even wants me to sleep with her as an assurance that I wont tell my uncle, always coming to my room half naked. Because of this I’ve not eating in the house in the last one week, I’m almost going broke already.

My uncle may be back next week. I will like people with more experience to tell me what to do when he comes back. Should I tell my uncle the kind of wife he married or quietly move out?

http://dailypost.ng/2012/09/07/married-woman-caught-sex-gateman-husbands-bedroom/
Re: I Caught My Uncle’s Wife Having Sex With Gateman In Her Husband’s Bedroom by BeeBeeOoh(m): 10:22pm On Apr 07, 2015
This movie will be out soon- The Unfaithful Wife.. be ready to grab ur own copy..

5 Likes

Re: I Caught My Uncle’s Wife Having Sex With Gateman In Her Husband’s Bedroom by domopps(m): 10:24pm On Apr 07, 2015
Pls what's the title of this movie?

Am so interested!

Cheeers
Re: I Caught My Uncle’s Wife Having Sex With Gateman In Her Husband’s Bedroom by jamex93(m): 10:25pm On Apr 07, 2015
I na me, I go tell

That kind wife can kill her husband

Bros if u no fit tell, pass me your uncle number, I swear I go help you tell am
Re: I Caught My Uncle’s Wife Having Sex With Gateman In Her Husband’s Bedroom by vjsmiles: 10:27pm On Apr 07, 2015
angry
Re: I Caught My Uncle’s Wife Having Sex With Gateman In Her Husband’s Bedroom by Islie: 10:32pm On Apr 07, 2015
The unfortunate thing is now she even wants me to sleep with her as an assurance that I wont tell my uncle, always coming to my room half Unclad.

This got me awecheesy

Things they happen ooooooooooo
Re: I Caught My Uncle’s Wife Having Sex With Gateman In Her Husband’s Bedroom by Ewizard(m): 10:34pm On Apr 07, 2015
so many irregularities..
last week of August, which year?
havnt eaten in d house 4 past 1 week....
your uncle is coming back next week? since August??

mayb "good writing and communication skills" wasn't in ya CV wen u went 4dat job appointment
Re: I Caught My Uncle’s Wife Having Sex With Gateman In Her Husband’s Bedroom by coogar: 10:36pm On Apr 07, 2015
jamex93:
I na me, I go tell

That kind wife can kill her husband

maybe the gateman is her ex boyfriend. grin
Re: I Caught My Uncle’s Wife Having Sex With Gateman In Her Husband’s Bedroom by slimola(m): 10:36pm On Apr 07, 2015
I KNW DAT U ARE A LIAR
but one of this must b involve
d gate boy sabi dat thing pass ur uncle.
ur uncle wife cannot do without s*x for long.
she like adultery dat s y she is unable to get pregnant.

and she is ready to give u STD so dat ur uncle will c something to spend on when he s back
Re: I Caught My Uncle’s Wife Having Sex With Gateman In Her Husband’s Bedroom by kennynelcon(m): 10:37pm On Apr 07, 2015
Y u go dh lie like this?

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Uncle’s Wife Having Sex With Gateman In Her Husband’s Bedroom by jamex93(m): 10:38pm On Apr 07, 2015
coogar:

maybe the gateman is her ex boyfriend. grin

Yea

Maybe
Re: I Caught My Uncle’s Wife Having Sex With Gateman In Her Husband’s Bedroom by Dammyrosky(m): 10:39pm On Apr 07, 2015
Hmmnn....
Na wa 4 dis our ladies/women nowadays ooo
99.9% of dem can't be trust.
Re: I Caught My Uncle’s Wife Having Sex With Gateman In Her Husband’s Bedroom by thepatroit: 9:09am On Apr 08, 2015
I don tire for all these lie lie stories for NL. Una no dey tire. I caught my grandmother having sex with my younger brother. I caught my dog having sex with my cat. Diaris God o
Re: I Caught My Uncle’s Wife Having Sex With Gateman In Her Husband’s Bedroom by moredollar(m): 10:22am On Apr 08, 2015
Bros, u no try. I don read dis story several times.......
Re: I Caught My Uncle’s Wife Having Sex With Gateman In Her Husband’s Bedroom by talktrue1(m): 11:38am On Apr 08, 2015
Ewizard:
so many irregularities..
mayb "good writing and communication skills" wasn't in ya CV wen u went 4dat job appointment

Complicated
Re: I Caught My Uncle’s Wife Having Sex With Gateman In Her Husband’s Bedroom by trytillmake(m): 11:49am On Apr 08, 2015
d
Re: I Caught My Uncle’s Wife Having Sex With Gateman In Her Husband’s Bedroom by missdebs(f): 11:37pm On Apr 08, 2015
bros dis ur lie can make oba of lagos reverse his judgement, chai
Re: I Caught My Uncle’s Wife Having Sex With Gateman In Her Husband’s Bedroom by baralatie(m): 12:25am On Apr 09, 2015
Ewizard:
so many irregularities..

Lmao

(1) (Reply)

Shocking. Man Just Found Behind His Chair What Wife Has Been Hiding From Him. / Heaven Gained A Beautiful Angel Tonight.my "Twin" Sister. / To Perx's Friends And Family. Tribute

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.