Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,230 members, 7,807,764 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:43 PM

My Miracle Job Without Connection - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / My Miracle Job Without Connection (33218 Views)

Can One Get A Government Job Without Connection? / Miraculous Way I Got A Job Without Connection!!! - Life Testimony / Yes! People Still Get Jobs Without Connection. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Miracle Job Without Connection by Nobody: 11:49pm On Apr 07, 2015
I just want to appreciate God and to encourage all nairalanders believing God for a Job to hold unto God and keep on keeping on.
I just got an email today that I have been offered a Job in a Company of my desire after 3 interviews(last month) with the Company.
Note,this is the first and only Company that I have done interview with since I rounded up my Youth Service.I have never written dragnet exam,Workforce exam etc and will never write it(though I do get invite from them).
For those still searching for a Job,my advice is that you should Google names of Companies in line with your profession and send your application letter and Cover letter to them,even if the vacancy is not advertised(that is what I did),you never can tell the Miracle that will come out of it.......Lots of Love.....Ciao

211 Likes 17 Shares

Re: My Miracle Job Without Connection by menix(m): 11:51pm On Apr 07, 2015
Congrats bro..

I tap into ur miracle...
Glory to d most High on ur behalf...

80 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Miracle Job Without Connection by MeggaMaga(m): 11:54pm On Apr 07, 2015
doctorken:
I just want to appreciate God and to encourage all nairalanders believing God for a Job to hold unto God and keep on keeping on.
I just got an email today that I have been offered a Job in a Company of my desire after 3 interviews(last month)
I'm happy for you bro. Did you send your CV via email or through post?
Re: My Miracle Job Without Connection by Nobody: 12:06am On Apr 08, 2015
MeggaMaga:

I'm happy for you bro. Did you send your CV via email or through post?
Thank You.Email.I went to their site and got the email ID of their HR

7 Likes

Re: My Miracle Job Without Connection by busuyem: 12:13am On Apr 08, 2015
''I am the God of all flesh. Is there anything too difficult for me?'' That's Jehovah in action. I'm happy for u.

78 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Miracle Job Without Connection by Nobody: 12:20am On Apr 08, 2015
For those in the IT(Information Technology)sector who will like to use my method in getting interviews and all,send me a PM so I will give u my BB Pin and then add me,I have list of IT Companies in Lagos that you can try.....Note,Cobranet in Lagos is currently recruiting for Managed Services Engineer.Send your application letter and CV to:recruit@cobranet.org
Success in our endeavours..ciao

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Miracle Job Without Connection by babatope88(m): 12:21am On Apr 08, 2015
What is the name of the company? I also need job jare
Re: My Miracle Job Without Connection by udz: 4:03am On Apr 08, 2015
Thank God for you broda. I dive into ur miracle and grace . Amen

4 Likes

Re: My Miracle Job Without Connection by Nobody: 7:47am On Apr 08, 2015
tnx bro
Re: My Miracle Job Without Connection by Mrval20(m): 8:20am On Apr 08, 2015
Congrats, bro. May God keep blessing you as I tap into your blessings too.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Miracle Job Without Connection by Prinxx(m): 8:34am On Apr 08, 2015
Congrats man, I tap into the anointing.

2 Likes

Re: My Miracle Job Without Connection by Segziee(f): 8:38am On Apr 08, 2015
Congrats bro!!!
Re: My Miracle Job Without Connection by balaclava: 8:56am On Apr 08, 2015
Congratulations.
Even if it was via connections, it is still God's hand work. No man can receive a thing except it be given from above. Connections r merely instruments in God's hand.
The person(s) that finally selected you were/was your connection.
Congratulations, I say again.
And to all seekers, Your connection are awakened to action IJN.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Miracle Job Without Connection by Nobody: 9:48am On Apr 08, 2015
Congratz bro...we shall all make it somhw somhw!
Re: My Miracle Job Without Connection by nanauju(f): 10:55am On Apr 08, 2015
Congrats
Re: My Miracle Job Without Connection by ipledge01: 11:20am On Apr 08, 2015
Congrat to you

1 Like

Re: My Miracle Job Without Connection by Dparagon(m): 12:04pm On Apr 08, 2015
Congrats bro. He said in His word 'Is there anything too hard for me to do?' He has done it for you and will surely do it for others at the appointed time. Your story, is just to serve as a motivation for all those who place limit/boundaries with the mind set that its only through connection(s) that they can make it in life or secure a job. You might just be the next in line to be favoured, so keep doing your best. Best regards

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Miracle Job Without Connection by roziskey: 12:42pm On Apr 08, 2015
do you have info about any company in need of banking and finance and accounting grauate without much years of experience(0 to 2 years)
Re: My Miracle Job Without Connection by waleski(m): 12:55pm On Apr 08, 2015
There is this book that one guy wrote 'how to get a job without applying like everyone one else'.its a fantastic book if u really want to be in control of ur job search. I too also finished nysc in march and I started applying the techniques in the book. Fortunately I started working April 1st before I could really use it well.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Miracle Job Without Connection by ude25: 12:57pm On Apr 08, 2015
Congrat bro! I'm glad to hear u got it on merit and it was God's doing and is marvelous in our eyes. I tap into ur miracle. I pray mine will not pass this year IJN amen. All things r possible with God.

3 Likes

Re: My Miracle Job Without Connection by GiftedAgwu: 1:02pm On Apr 08, 2015
Wow I'm happy for you dear, I'm praying and hoping that one day I will give my own testimony too. I believe my God will do it for me and other job seekers.
Re: My Miracle Job Without Connection by Icecream4U(m): 1:52pm On Apr 08, 2015
doctorken:
For those in the IT(Information Technology)sector who will like to use my method in getting interviews and all,send me a PM so I will give u my BB Pin and then add me,I have list of IT Companies in Lagos that you can try.....Note,Cobranet in Lagos is currently recruiting for Managed Services Engineer.Send your application letter and CV to:recruit@cobranet.org
i have sent you a PM
Re: My Miracle Job Without Connection by Sunnycliff(m): 2:20pm On Apr 08, 2015
With God nothing is impossible
Re: My Miracle Job Without Connection by 2sureguy1(m): 2:21pm On Apr 08, 2015
Congratz.......ours wil come.
Re: My Miracle Job Without Connection by bright007(f): 2:21pm On Apr 08, 2015
congrats....but there was a connection

and that was God almighty

5 Likes

Re: My Miracle Job Without Connection by Nobody: 2:21pm On Apr 08, 2015
awwwwwwwwww congrats OP
Re: My Miracle Job Without Connection by sanandreas(m): 2:21pm On Apr 08, 2015
Congrats
Re: My Miracle Job Without Connection by quicyvictor(m): 2:22pm On Apr 08, 2015
Congrat ......

I wonder when this world will be a better place.
when Mr Poor will secure a job before Mr Rich with knowing Mr Employer
Re: My Miracle Job Without Connection by fashoo2010(m): 2:22pm On Apr 08, 2015
Happy for u....
Re: My Miracle Job Without Connection by Nobody: 2:22pm On Apr 08, 2015
Ok..."I just want to appreciate God and to encourage all Nairalanders believing God for a Job to hold unto God and keep on keeping on"

Why are you thanking God? He made wisdom and knowledge. You acquired these through a formal process (university). You saw an advert and applied, attended several interviews and the employer deemed it fit that you qualified ahead of the rest and offered you an appointment. You have since accepted. The thanksgiving is not necessary as you have got a brighter future ahead of you.

Just be hardworking, update your CV and move on at the slightest opportunity.

Sai Buhari..... grin

2 Likes

Re: My Miracle Job Without Connection by kart042000(m): 2:23pm On Apr 08, 2015
doctorken:

Hi doctorken i just PMed you, kindly reply. I am in the IT sector, networking or satcom to be precise. Please any info please do let me know or i can add you up on whatsapp. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Saudi Arabia Holds Recruitment Exercise For Nigerian Doctors In Abuja (Videos) / How Important Is Masters Grade / 2017 Graduate Recruitment At Dangote Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.