Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,903 members, 7,802,930 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:54 AM

My Miracle Job Without Connection - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / My Miracle Job Without Connection (33212 Views)

Can One Get A Government Job Without Connection? / Miraculous Way I Got A Job Without Connection!!! - Life Testimony / Yes! People Still Get Jobs Without Connection. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Miracle Job Without Connection by bunmioguns(m): 2:23pm On Apr 08, 2015
congrat
Re: My Miracle Job Without Connection by haibe(m): 2:23pm On Apr 08, 2015
Congrats bro
Re: My Miracle Job Without Connection by pat077: 2:23pm On Apr 08, 2015
HAPPY for you.
Re: My Miracle Job Without Connection by Tisong(m): 2:24pm On Apr 08, 2015
U r a lucky guy!!!! Congrats man!!! But wait ooooo, which soap u de use wash ur face? Abeg recommend it 4 us kiss
Re: My Miracle Job Without Connection by Nobody: 2:24pm On Apr 08, 2015
ude25:
Congrat bro! I'm glad to hear u got it on merit and it was God's doing and is marvelous in our eyes. I tap into ur miracle. I pray mine will not pass this year IJN amen. All things r possible with God.
John & co limited is urging all Igbo to buy their
swimming suit at cheaper rate
IRON SWIMMING SUIT - 2000+ crocodile will never near
you
PLASTIC - 1500+crocodile will only visit you and may
eat one of your legs
COTTON- 1200+crocodile will rush you
rush while offer last after 13th of this month ....
Re: My Miracle Job Without Connection by DeRay98(m): 2:26pm On Apr 08, 2015
What is good is good. For once no politicization.
Congrats bro, try and excel on the job.
Re: My Miracle Job Without Connection by IamHumility(m): 2:26pm On Apr 08, 2015
MODs, dis post should be taken to religion as it has to do with miracles
doctorken:
I just want to appreciate God and to encourage all nairalanders believing God for a Job to hold unto God and keep on keeping on.
I just got an email today that I have been offered a Job in a Company of my desire after 3 interviews(last month) with the Company.
Note,this is the first and only Company that I have done interview with since I rounded up my Youth Service.I have never written dragnet exam,Workforce exam etc and will never write it(though I do get invite from them).
For those still searching for a Job,my advice is that you should Google names of Companies in line with your profession and send your application letter and Cover letter to them,even if the vacancy is not advertised(that is what I did),you never can tell the Miracle that will come out of it.......Lots of Love.....Ciao
Re: My Miracle Job Without Connection by jachi001(f): 2:27pm On Apr 08, 2015
Congratulation my Dear brother! The God that did it for you will surly do mine at the appointed time in Jesus name amen.
Re: My Miracle Job Without Connection by Nobody: 2:28pm On Apr 08, 2015
doctorken:
I just want to appreciate God and to encourage all nairalanders believing God for a Job to hold unto God and keep on keeping on.
I just got an email today that I have been offered a Job in a Company of my desire after 3 interviews(last month) with the Company.
Note,this is the first and only Company that I have done interview with since I rounded up my Youth Service.I have never written dragnet exam,Workforce exam etc and will never write it(though I do get invite from them).
For those still searching for a Job,my advice is that you should Google names of Companies in line with your profession and send your application letter and Cover letter to them,even if the vacancy is not advertised(that is what I did),you never can tell the Miracle that will come out of it.......Lots of Love.....Ciao

From the abundance of heart, let me chip in that miracle won't be there to save you always but your competency. Do not always rely on miracle. Best wishes.
Re: My Miracle Job Without Connection by html14java(f): 2:28pm On Apr 08, 2015
congrats dear
Re: My Miracle Job Without Connection by chynie: 2:31pm On Apr 08, 2015
what is the essence of telling us u have not written dragnet exam B4, i sense pride in you not gratitude to God sad
Re: My Miracle Job Without Connection by Drsheddy(m): 2:32pm On Apr 08, 2015
Congratulations'
Re: My Miracle Job Without Connection by phazotron(m): 2:34pm On Apr 08, 2015
you are a lucky man. several others........not so lucky.
Re: My Miracle Job Without Connection by Zumibliss(m): 2:35pm On Apr 08, 2015
Fake news
Re: My Miracle Job Without Connection by Nobody: 2:36pm On Apr 08, 2015
same story i got. and i was promoted to management staff level in 10 months because i finished Msc b4 joining the comany. i'm livin my dream here in 9ja. no need to travel out except for visit #one month annual leave things
Re: My Miracle Job Without Connection by Samyj247: 2:38pm On Apr 08, 2015
pls what did u say on ur CL while applying.
Re: My Miracle Job Without Connection by Samyj247: 2:39pm On Apr 08, 2015
doctorken
pls what did u say on ur CL while applying.
Re: My Miracle Job Without Connection by samuelson06(m): 2:42pm On Apr 08, 2015
All I can say is congrats. wink
Re: My Miracle Job Without Connection by pretydiva(f): 2:44pm On Apr 08, 2015
Keneking:
Ok..."I just want to appreciate God and to encourage all Nairalanders believing God for a Job to hold unto God and keep on keeping on"

Why are you thanking God? He made wisdom and knowledge. You acquired these through a formal process (university). You saw an advert and applied, attended several interviews and the employer deemed it fit that you qualified ahead of the rest and offered you an appointment. You have since accepted. The thanksgiving is not necessary as you have got a brighter future ahead of you.

Just be hardworking, update your CV and move on at the slightest opportunity.

Sai Buhari..... grin
wat is dis 1 saying?

1 Like

Re: My Miracle Job Without Connection by Nobody: 2:45pm On Apr 08, 2015
I somersault into ur miracle. Am for happy for you.
Re: My Miracle Job Without Connection by toluleke(m): 2:50pm On Apr 08, 2015
You must have finished with 2nd upper
Re: My Miracle Job Without Connection by bbeckky: 2:54pm On Apr 08, 2015
Dis is wishing u d very best Op
Re: My Miracle Job Without Connection by christancey: 2:55pm On Apr 08, 2015
congratulation my brother to add stick unto the right thing and believe in God.
Re: My Miracle Job Without Connection by ibkgab001: 3:09pm On Apr 08, 2015
i Trust in GOD i will surely get mine #NowthatyouhavejobpraisEtheLORD
Re: My Miracle Job Without Connection by spencekat(m): 3:11pm On Apr 08, 2015
To God be the glory.Congratulations!
Re: My Miracle Job Without Connection by Nobody: 3:17pm On Apr 08, 2015
doctorken:
For those in the IT(Information Technology)sector who will like to use my method in getting interviews and all,send me a PM so I will give u my BB Pin and then add me,I have list of IT Companies in Lagos that you can try.....Note,Cobranet in Lagos is currently recruiting for Managed Services Engineer.Send your application letter and CV to:recruit@cobranet.org
Success in our endeavours..ciao

Add me through my PIN pls, I don't know how NL pm system works
Re: My Miracle Job Without Connection by pomsky: 3:20pm On Apr 08, 2015
balaclava:
Congratulations.
Even if it was via connections, it is still God's hand work. No man can receive a thing except it be given from above. Connections r merely instruments in God's hand.
The person(s) that finally selected you were/was your connection.
Congratulations, I say again.
And to all seekers, Your connection are awakened to action IJN.

[size=20pt]......including the letter bomb that Dele Giwa received that killed him, nkwa?
And the stray bullets that were received by many lost innocent souls?
My bro, not all things we receive(including slap) are given from above, but they are allowed!
Why?..... i don't know![/size]
Re: My Miracle Job Without Connection by aniagoluaustin(m): 3:21pm On Apr 08, 2015
congrats
Re: My Miracle Job Without Connection by Mishaelonye(m): 3:22pm On Apr 08, 2015
busuyem:
''I am the God of all flesh. Is there anything too difficult for me?'' That's Jehovah in action. I'm happy for u.
Jer 32:27 "this is my scripture with which I am soaring with"
Re: My Miracle Job Without Connection by profmallory(m): 3:31pm On Apr 08, 2015
Hello Bros,

See you are simply favoured o, Thats not the norm, Maybe you made a big sacrifice in the past that has moved the hand of God in your favour else, many write those tests/certifications and yet struggle well after. I am a testimony as well, as I have never looked for job for a day. But i know things are hard for people around me. So thank God for your own o, and worship Him well in the privacy of your room..

1 Like

Re: My Miracle Job Without Connection by Seamareggae(m): 3:33pm On Apr 08, 2015
Congrats bro...

God bless your career...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2017 Graduate Recruitment At Dangote Group / I Have From Now To January 2 To Choose Between These Jobs Offer / My Ugly Experience On My First Day At Work.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.