Stats: 3,150,551 members, 7,809,019 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:09 PM

My Miracle Job Without Connection - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / My Miracle Job Without Connection (33219 Views)

Can One Get A Government Job Without Connection? / Miraculous Way I Got A Job Without Connection!!! - Life Testimony / Yes! People Still Get Jobs Without Connection. (2) (3) (4)

Re: My Miracle Job Without Connection by twaintoy(f): 3:38pm On Apr 08, 2015
Samyj247:
doctorken
pls what did u say on ur CL while applying.
Re: My Miracle Job Without Connection by geosilbert: 3:39pm On Apr 08, 2015
kart042000:

Hi doctorken i just PMed you, kindly reply. I am in the IT sector, networking or satcom to be precise. Please any info please do let me know or i can add you up on whatsapp. Thanks
Same here
Re: My Miracle Job Without Connection by mizsofiee(f): 3:39pm On Apr 08, 2015
congrats oo

i also need a job
Re: My Miracle Job Without Connection by ozallamike(m): 3:42pm On Apr 08, 2015
[b][/bAm happy 4 uooooo
Re: My Miracle Job Without Connection by Nobody: 3:45pm On Apr 08, 2015
Congrats man! Not all of us like to work in an office sha.

Buy cheap data....

Re: My Miracle Job Without Connection by Akynzodeighbour(m): 3:45pm On Apr 08, 2015
menix:
Congrats bro..

I tap into ur miracle...
Glory to d most High on ur behalf...
I use tap too o.... Won't be left out IJN

Re: My Miracle Job Without Connection by adekanmbi1986(m): 3:46pm On Apr 08, 2015
@Jenams; what's ur company name ? Bring us in . Thanks
Re: My Miracle Job Without Connection by Jimohsunday: 3:46pm On Apr 08, 2015
congratulations guy

Re: My Miracle Job Without Connection by Switlife: 3:49pm On Apr 08, 2015
In all things give thanks to God.

Keneking:
Ok..."I just want to appreciate God and to encourage all Nairalanders believing God for a Job to hold unto God and keep on keeping on"

Why are you thanking God? He made wisdom and knowledge. You acquired these through a formal process (university). You saw an advert and applied, attended several interviews and the employer deemed it fit that you qualified ahead of the rest and offered you an appointment. You have since accepted. The thanksgiving is not necessary as you have got a brighter future ahead of you.

Just be hardworking, update your CV and move on at the slightest opportunity.

Sai Buhari..... grin

@Op congrats! May you miracles be endless.

Re: My Miracle Job Without Connection by macino1(m): 3:50pm On Apr 08, 2015
I celebrate with you grin. more of this goodnews in the air for all those believing God. IJN
Re: My Miracle Job Without Connection by Akynzodeighbour(m): 3:52pm On Apr 08, 2015
chynie:
what is the essence of telling us u have not written dragnet exam B4, i sense pride in you not gratitude to God sad
it might not be pride, probably what he has heard or seen that if you don't write a dragnet exam you won't get a Job, that's why he said miraculously.... Guy abeg take am easy

Re: My Miracle Job Without Connection by dafuturis(m): 3:53pm On Apr 08, 2015
same shall be for me.. Amen
Re: My Miracle Job Without Connection by redsun(m): 3:57pm On Apr 08, 2015
You just happened to have dealt with a reasonable company/people and you turn out to be what they want. That is how it works in a rational environment. The best gets job,not the dubiously connected.

Re: My Miracle Job Without Connection by rigarmortis: 4:04pm On Apr 08, 2015
thank God for your life bro.
Re: My Miracle Job Without Connection by meekhat: 4:15pm On Apr 08, 2015
congrats bro. May God be highly exalted for doing this for you
Re: My Miracle Job Without Connection by Ricswagger: 4:21pm On Apr 08, 2015
Success in our endeavours..ciao.....happy 4 u bro
Re: My Miracle Job Without Connection by Ricswagger: 4:37pm On Apr 08, 2015
doctorken:
For those in the IT(Information Technology)sector who will like to use my method in getting interviews and all,send me a PM so I will give u my BB Pin and then add me,I have list of IT Companies in Lagos that you can try.....Note,Cobranet in Lagos is currently recruiting for Managed Services Engineer.Send your application letter and CV to:recruit@cobranet.org
Success in our endeavours..ciao

am happy 4 u
Re: My Miracle Job Without Connection by chinexex(m): 4:48pm On Apr 08, 2015
doctorken:
For those in the IT(Information Technology)sector who will like to use my method in getting interviews and all,send me a PM so I will give u my BB Pin and then add me,I have list of IT Companies in Lagos that you can try.....Note,Cobranet in Lagos is currently recruiting for Managed Services Engineer.Send your application letter and CV to:recruit@cobranet.org

hello doctorken,

i am also in the I.T feild. i would need your list of I.T Companies to send my c.vs to.

i sent you a personal message.

thanks

Re: My Miracle Job Without Connection by harthy007: 4:50pm On Apr 08, 2015
doctorken:

I have sent you a pm or can you send the list to my mail harthyblue@gmail.com

Re: My Miracle Job Without Connection by izutex007(m): 4:52pm On Apr 08, 2015
Icecream4U:
i have sent you a PM

congrats bro. I tap in2 ur testmony

PS.

I dnt knw why...but am experiencing difficulties snding u a Private msg via ur NL acct. I wld lk to hear from you.
Re: My Miracle Job Without Connection by sobmos(m): 5:15pm On Apr 08, 2015
menix:
Congrats bro..

I tap into ur miracle...
Glory to d most High on ur behalf...
abeg no tap into hin miracle o,make e no go quick finish. Lol.

Re: My Miracle Job Without Connection by Nobody: 5:17pm On Apr 08, 2015
[quote author=twaintoy post=32486380][/quote]My name is........,a.........(Ur grade)......graduate of........(Ur course of study)....from .....(Ur university) applying for an entry level position in your company
Re: My Miracle Job Without Connection by Nobody: 5:18pm On Apr 08, 2015
izutex007:

congrats bro. I tap in2 ur testmony

PS.

I dnt knw why...but am experiencing difficulties snding u a Private msg via ur NL acct. I wld lk to hear from you.
Add me Sir(7DACCBF5)
Re: My Miracle Job Without Connection by Nobody: 5:20pm On Apr 08, 2015
Ricswagger:

am happy 4 u,pls help me out am a computer science student currently looking 4 where to do my 6months i.t
add me so I can send u more than 30list of IT Companies in Lagos that you can apply..7DACCBF5
Re: My Miracle Job Without Connection by boxypane(m): 5:27pm On Apr 08, 2015
Great!
Re: My Miracle Job Without Connection by menix(m): 5:29pm On Apr 08, 2015
sobmos:
abeg no tap into hin miracle o,make e no go quick finish? Lol.
Re: My Miracle Job Without Connection by menix(m): 5:31pm On Apr 08, 2015
sobmos:
abeg no tap into hin miracle o,make e no go quick finish? Lol.

Broz nah only tap ooo, i no go drill borehole mk u wey com late fit get.....

U kno say mii care 4 all...
Re: My Miracle Job Without Connection by Nobody: 5:35pm On Apr 08, 2015
Akynzodeighbour:
it might not be pride, probably what he has heard or seen that if you don't write a dragnet exam you won't get a Job, that's why he said miraculously.... Guy abeg take am easy
Very correct Sir,it's based on the fear that has been instilled in us that without dragnet,workforce n all,Job ain't possible...I will forever be grateful to Almighty God
Re: My Miracle Job Without Connection by Nobody: 5:39pm On Apr 08, 2015
chynie:
what is the essence of telling us u have not written dragnet exam B4, i sense pride in you not gratitude to God sad
It's not about being Proud Sir,it is cos of the fear of dragnet,workforce etc that was instilled in us...I am forever grateful to God cos this is a Miracle Job

Re: My Miracle Job Without Connection by MagnaB: 5:41pm On Apr 08, 2015
Congrats bro
Re: My Miracle Job Without Connection by Nobody: 5:46pm On Apr 08, 2015
For those who sent me PM's,I have replied but seems the network is misbehaving and I do get the Mailer daemon response.....Add me(7DACCBF5)

Who Has Completed FRSC Job Application For Degree Holders / Saudi Arabia Holds Recruitment Exercise For Nigerian Doctors In Abuja (Videos) / How Important Is Masters Grade