Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,340 members, 7,780,895 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:20 AM

Betrayal Of Trust (read This) - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Betrayal Of Trust (read This) (2340 Views)

Betrayal: Dr. Odili Opens Up On His Regime, Amaechi-omehia Feud, Etc / Sterling Bank Acquires Equitorial Trust Bank / Please Do Not Trust This Nairalander (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Betrayal Of Trust (read This) by BobbieMae(f): 8:06pm On Sep 20, 2006
You see, this is the shit i dont like.

EXPOSE THE MUTHA FAWKA lets deal with him.

Rubbish.

He has a wife and child and still has time to be chasing girls on the internet. He still has time to be blogging. Instead of making money to cater to his family, he is making noise.

You too, walahi if i see you now, i go tear you slap. You are meeting with married men and confiding in them What if his wife showed up and embarrassed the shit outta you? What would you have done then?

Be very careful of the internet.

My only suggestion is this.

Send Area boys to go and meet him at his house. End of story.
Re: Betrayal Of Trust (read This) by iice(f): 1:58am On Sep 21, 2006
@abakinola, that wasnt the real you huh? Interesting. Well glad you cool now. grin

@BobbieMae, sheyyyy area boys go arrange am wella.
Re: Betrayal Of Trust (read This) by BobbieMae(f): 2:58pm On Sep 21, 2006
Fa shizzle!
Re: Betrayal Of Trust (read This) by Seun(m): 5:17pm On Sep 21, 2006
I just want to ban somebody!! Please, report this man to me, please!
Re: Betrayal Of Trust (read This) by dremoney(m): 5:31pm On Sep 21, 2006
@iice
tnx 4 4giving me.really appreciate that dear.

@seun
bros take am easy oo.dis one wey to ban somebody dey hungry u smiley
Re: Betrayal Of Trust (read This) by dremoney(m): 5:39pm On Sep 21, 2006
@Seun
please i want to change my username, plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.so many of my friends easily get to kw its me coz its also my e-mail address.kindly help me out.
Re: Betrayal Of Trust (read This) by dominobaby(f): 9:09pm On Sep 21, 2006
@ topic, just end the friendship.

Seun:

I just want to ban somebody!! Please, report this man to me, please!
I find this rather amusing!
Re: Betrayal Of Trust (read This) by mamaput(f): 8:24am On Sep 22, 2006
But i do not understand, you meet a man for the first time and tell him things about yourself you did not want others to know?
Everyone her writes on I have a friend or what they do not mind saying about themselves.
I mean even a 6 year old child knows about the dangers of internet relationships.
In my other forum we sometimes meet as a group but it dose not pass small talk or gossiping about the people that are not there (gossip about the user then we do not know the person)
Why did he not come with his wife and you go with your boyfriend the first time.
Re: Betrayal Of Trust (read This) by mrmayor(m): 8:41am On Sep 22, 2006
Mamaput,

Thanks for your comment,the original poster of this thread betrayed her boyfriend first by discussing their affair with a stranger and she complains when this "friend" repeats what she has told him,she goes bonkers.If anyone on this forum has ever discussed what has happened in their family without the consent of those involved,then that person is guilty of betrayal of trust.
I personally think that she is afraid her "lover" would see what her nairaland friend has written and break up the affair,she probably told lies about her boyfriend in the first place
Re: Betrayal Of Trust (read This) by mamaput(f): 8:55am On Sep 22, 2006
Do not get me wrong , what the guy did was no good.
But I have a golden rule my forum is my private thing non of my friends know about this site.
I have shared a site with my sister b4 and sometimes things leak out. when i answered her trend or she mine. Well we just decided not to answer our selves again -
I will not say she betrayed her boyfriend but as a woman and for safety reasons why did she go to meet the man alone.A man she did not know from Adam. nobody dose that.Or if they do the let people know were they are.
Also I do not think Seun should punish someone for what happened after school hours
Re: Betrayal Of Trust (read This) by mamaput(f): 9:02am On Sep 22, 2006
On more thing . If this man was a brother in christ as you call it. One question did you tell your boyfriend were you were going , did he tell his wife were he was going.
When my ex husband wanted to go out with other women (Movie or concert) he ask me if it was okey told me were he was going and when he was comming back.
If i went out with other men i always took my kids along and he knew were i was going.
Its not what you think then i kept some nigerianfriends so that i can be up to date on what is going on in Nigeria. As of that time i did not know the women.
Re: Betrayal Of Trust (read This) by BobbieMae(f): 3:20am On Sep 27, 2006
Mr Mayor, you seem to know too much, Abi na you?

I don put my Inspector Gadget sunglasses, so you berraa watchout! cool
Re: Betrayal Of Trust (read This) by mrmayor(m): 6:45pm On Sep 27, 2006
BobbieMae:

Mr Mayor, you seem to know too much, Abi na you?
I don put my Inspector Gadget sunglasses, so you berraa watchout! cool

I live Ireland and the lady in question is in Lagos,if I was her "Nairaland friend" then I must have done her a favour telling her story to the world.On this forum a member Davidlann has posted a supposed private chat on msn which a made a big issue about people who log on to yahoo or msn asking ASL and everyone had a good laugh.

Other members have also posted their private chat here and no one cried foul.
Re: Betrayal Of Trust (read This) by windywendy(f): 11:07pm On Sep 27, 2006
@ Topic:

Errrrrmmm, remind me again why you're making a married man your confidant and "big brother", arranging private meetings with him and spilling out all your guts to him shocked shocked
Re: Betrayal Of Trust (read This) by naijadiva2(f): 8:02pm On Oct 03, 2006
@ topic

that's why i never tell ppl things even if they are my close friends. cause in the end someone's going to put your business out.
Re: Betrayal Of Trust (read This) by ghengis(m): 3:17pm On Nov 13, 2006
Sorry o!!! what do i think?  People generally thrive on information, there's a sense of pride derived from 'knowing people's gists', and of course that pride is only completed by sharing it with others. discretion on your part? i'm sure u don't need any lecturer to teach you to be more careful next time
Re: Betrayal Of Trust (read This) by bashar83(m): 10:39am On Nov 14, 2006
shocked wow believe people are still so damn ignorant bout their safety!!!!!Thank your stars girl!! Believe it could av been worse meeting with someone you dont know!!!there are rapists and murderers out here in Nija 2 you know!!!!
Re: Betrayal Of Trust (read This) by onyango: 11:52am On Nov 17, 2006
sorry .for the evil minded man let him sit next to Satan. for me i curse him for his irresponsible and being a lair
Re: Betrayal Of Trust (read This) by Eurphoria(f): 3:04am On Nov 20, 2006
it still amazes me to hear ppl give out perosnal information over the net, even meet up shocked sorry ,you had a luck escape really. It could have been worse so thank your stars he didnt abduct or harm you. People think just because its a Nigerian site they are safe, like someone said, there are still so many idiots in this world who will betray or harm you. So be thankful you are well.
Re: Betrayal Of Trust (read This) by mgboloyd(m): 8:11pm On Nov 24, 2006
Hi evrybodi im new.shit hapens.we nigerians easily fal 4 men of god.its nt ur fault cos pple cld also fal victim.dere ar sum1 u mit even 4 d fest time& its as if u ve known dat person 4 a long time & u tel dem almost evrytin about urself of which even ur bestfriend doesnt know.talkless of wen u mit a xtian dat is maried,matured & xperienced.it has hapened 4giv & move on wit ur life but u ve learnt a lesson.
Re: Betrayal Of Trust (read This) by mgboloyd(m): 8:12pm On Nov 24, 2006
Hi evrybodi im new.shit hapens.we nigerians easily fal 4 men of god.its nt ur fault cos pple cld also fal victim.dere ar sum1 u mit even 4 d fest time& its as if u ve known dat person 4 a long time & u tel dem almost evrytin about urself of which even ur bestfriend doesnt know.talkless of wen u mit a xtian dat is maried,matured & xperienced.it has hapened 4giv & move on wit ur life but u ve learnt a lesson.
Re: Betrayal Of Trust (read This) by Youngpo413: 2:36pm On Oct 29, 2014
Some people are so wicked.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Any 1 Wanna Meet Or Av A Friend In Lekki (v.g.c) Txt Or Cal / 2face & Mary J: Working Together On His New Album / Cbn Okays 13 Banks For Offshore Banking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.