Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,708 members, 7,802,127 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:32 AM

Maths: A Man That Does Not Take Out Time To Enjoy Himself Is A Donkey - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Maths: A Man That Does Not Take Out Time To Enjoy Himself Is A Donkey (1576 Views)

What Job Can I Get With A Pass Degree In Maths/Statistics? / Degrees Are No Longer Enough: It's Time To Learn A Skill! / It's Time To Resign! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Maths: A Man That Does Not Take Out Time To Enjoy Himself Is A Donkey by integrator(m): 4:34am On Apr 08, 2015
I just came across this picture on Linkedin. What do you think?

Re: Maths: A Man That Does Not Take Out Time To Enjoy Himself Is A Donkey by fromnigeria(m): 4:54am On Apr 08, 2015
This is true.
Most of us work from Monday to Sunday, not making out time for our family, friends and Relaxation.
Its also the reason life expectancy here is too low.
Re: Maths: A Man That Does Not Take Out Time To Enjoy Himself Is A Donkey by integrator(m): 5:18am On Apr 08, 2015
fromnigeria:
This is true.
Most of us work from Monday to Sunday, not making out time for our family, friends and Relaxation.
Its also the reason life expectancy here is too low.
That's very true. We really need to strike balance in life. grin

1 Like

Re: Maths: A Man That Does Not Take Out Time To Enjoy Himself Is A Donkey by shaddi(m): 5:20am On Apr 08, 2015
So what's your point angry
Re: Maths: A Man That Does Not Take Out Time To Enjoy Himself Is A Donkey by Nobody: 5:33am On Apr 08, 2015
So I'm a donkey?
Re: Maths: A Man That Does Not Take Out Time To Enjoy Himself Is A Donkey by integrator(m): 5:38am On Apr 08, 2015
shaddi:
So what's your point angry
my point is that "[b][/b][i][/i]all work and no play makes jack a dull boy".
Re: Maths: A Man That Does Not Take Out Time To Enjoy Himself Is A Donkey by integrator(m): 5:40am On Apr 08, 2015
RickRichards:
So I'm a donkey?
Do u create time for recreation? or are you consumed by your work like the donkey with little time for sleep and recreation?
Re: Maths: A Man That Does Not Take Out Time To Enjoy Himself Is A Donkey by Nobody: 6:08am On Apr 08, 2015
Lol... its so true. Donkey work but don't enjoy. That's why I so much pity bankers, they toil for nothing.
Re: Maths: A Man That Does Not Take Out Time To Enjoy Himself Is A Donkey by Nobody: 6:30am On Apr 08, 2015
integrator:
Do u create time for recreation? or are you consumed by your work like the donkey with little time for sleep and recreation?
No, I haven't had time for recreation in quite a while. But I do have 5-hours of sleep most days.
Re: Maths: A Man That Does Not Take Out Time To Enjoy Himself Is A Donkey by cardoso111(m): 6:34am On Apr 08, 2015
what is recreation?exercise?drinking?walking?womanizing?manizing?eating out?watching movies?comedy?
Re: Maths: A Man That Does Not Take Out Time To Enjoy Himself Is A Donkey by MrHighSea: 8:07am On Apr 08, 2015
Wat of we dt r ENJOY, NJOY, JOY, OY, Y?
Re: Maths: A Man That Does Not Take Out Time To Enjoy Himself Is A Donkey by Bellalistic(f): 9:39am On Apr 08, 2015
jcmaiah:
Lol... its so true. Donkey work but don't enjoy. That's why I so much pity bankers, they toil for nothing.

come on,sharap who told you they toil for nothing, wait! are you the one PAYING their house rent,children skul fees,daily bread..etc

DONT BLABBLE RUBBISH??
Re: Maths: A Man That Does Not Take Out Time To Enjoy Himself Is A Donkey by Nobody: 9:48am On Apr 08, 2015
Bellalistic:

come on,sharap who told you they toil for nothing, wait! are you the one PAYING their house rent,children skul fees,daily bread..etc

DONT BLABBLE RUBBISH??
A house they stay in only at night? A car they ride only to work and church? A wife they marry for friends? please go and sit down. I have bankers in my house and I live with one.

1 Like

Re: Maths: A Man That Does Not Take Out Time To Enjoy Himself Is A Donkey by integrator(m): 7:29pm On Apr 08, 2015
grin
cardoso111:
what is recreation?exercise?drinking?walking?womanizing?manizing?eating out?watching movies?comedy?
Recreation is any activity that you engage that has a relaxing effect on the mind. If any of the above you mentioned achieves this, then its a recreational activity for you. grin
cardoso111:
Recreation is any activity that you engage that has a relaxing effect on the mind. If any of the above you mentioned achieves this, then its a recreational activity for you.
Re: Maths: A Man That Does Not Take Out Time To Enjoy Himself Is A Donkey by integrator(m): 7:33pm On Apr 08, 2015
RickRichards:

No, I haven't had time for recreation in quite a while. But I do have 5-hours of sleep most days.
. u really need to make out time for recreational activities. It will enhance your productivity at work.

(1) (Reply)

How To Write Your Resume For U.S. Graduate School (MS & PhD) Admissions / First Bank Test Result Out! / How Hard Is Ican

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.