Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,795 members, 7,806,201 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:57 PM

Cynthia Uwak Goes Coverless To Show That She's Really A Female - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cynthia Uwak Goes Coverless To Show That She's Really A Female (66989 Views)

New Stylish Photos Of Cynthia Uwak / Cynthia Uwak Survives Ghastly Accident (Photos) / Cynthia Uwak Ditches Her Tomboy Outfits For Sexy Female Dresses (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cynthia Uwak Goes Coverless To Show That She's Really A Female by justmag(m): 12:28pm On Apr 08, 2015
This is some animal planet type ish. undecided

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Uwak Goes Coverless To Show That She's Really A Female by AsanwaKC(f): 12:29pm On Apr 08, 2015
Na lie na lie ohhh...how manage...even with pic..i don't believe it.. shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Uwak Goes Coverless To Show That She's Really A Female by tallceejay(m): 12:29pm On Apr 08, 2015
See the number of peeps online but disappointed....

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Uwak Goes Coverless To Show That She's Really A Female by GodblessNig247(m): 12:29pm On Apr 08, 2015
grin
SELENAqueensy:
Who is the guy? And why is he answering a female name

Lol. he is a woman. but u are a woman.
grin
SELENAqueensy:
Who is the guy? And why is he answering a female name

Lol. he is a woman. but u are a woman. AFO! lol
Re: Cynthia Uwak Goes Coverless To Show That She's Really A Female by Humblebloke(m): 12:29pm On Apr 08, 2015
Surgery gone wrongundecided!!!

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Uwak Goes Coverless To Show That She's Really A Female by Nicepoker(m): 12:31pm On Apr 08, 2015
We need the picture of the downstream sector to confirm... the upstream confirms SHE IS A MAN.

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Uwak Goes Coverless To Show That She's Really A Female by OrlandoOwoh(m): 12:31pm On Apr 08, 2015
Don't CAF and FIFA ask female footballers to strip for their feminity to be examined by their female officials?

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Uwak Goes Coverless To Show That She's Really A Female by olisaEze(m): 12:31pm On Apr 08, 2015
Lmao....see bros cynthia o!
Re: Cynthia Uwak Goes Coverless To Show That She's Really A Female by GodblessNig247(m): 12:32pm On Apr 08, 2015
She is a man!
Re: Cynthia Uwak Goes Coverless To Show That She's Really A Female by Usjimy(m): 12:32pm On Apr 08, 2015
ladies been liking six-packs since 1A.D...Uwak took it too personal & owned hers undecided
I bet some ladies will be wishing she's actually a He tongue
Re: Cynthia Uwak Goes Coverless To Show That She's Really A Female by blaze7(m): 12:33pm On Apr 08, 2015
Bros cyntia why the hell will u show us ur chest na wa for u o
Re: Cynthia Uwak Goes Coverless To Show That She's Really A Female by desmond2pk: 12:37pm On Apr 08, 2015
She is a woman, no doubt about it. Only that some men wants her to have big back and big front for their pleasure. Every woman the right to be how she want. She does not have to live her life to please the sexual pleasure of men.

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Uwak Goes Coverless To Show That She's Really A Female by Nobody: 12:38pm On Apr 08, 2015
Henix:
Good for him
grin grin
Re: Cynthia Uwak Goes Coverless To Show That She's Really A Female by Chibyko(m): 12:41pm On Apr 08, 2015
Na man b dis jare
Re: Cynthia Uwak Goes Coverless To Show That She's Really A Female by NobleG1(m): 12:42pm On Apr 08, 2015
I'm not in doubt she's a woman, but there's nothing in photos that proved she's a woman.
I don't think she provided the photos to prove anything.
Re: Cynthia Uwak Goes Coverless To Show That She's Really A Female by 9jatatafo(m): 12:42pm On Apr 08, 2015
Nor be Tetula be this?
Re: Cynthia Uwak Goes Coverless To Show That She's Really A Female by ojnnaco(m): 12:43pm On Apr 08, 2015
Am yet to see what will convince me dat HE is a woman and not a man
Re: Cynthia Uwak Goes Coverless To Show That She's Really A Female by Nobody: 12:48pm On Apr 08, 2015
Cynthia is a girl ........please you people should leave her alone
Re: Cynthia Uwak Goes Coverless To Show That She's Really A Female by Nayok(m): 12:51pm On Apr 08, 2015
Henix:
Good for him
him? undecided
Re: Cynthia Uwak Goes Coverless To Show That She's Really A Female by Donmichaelz(m): 12:52pm On Apr 08, 2015
@op where d coverless? I go crush u o *in crushers voice *
Re: Cynthia Uwak Goes Coverless To Show That She's Really A Female by kwajahafiz(m): 12:52pm On Apr 08, 2015
There might b a woman in there somewhere....just not in the body...
Re: Cynthia Uwak Goes Coverless To Show That She's Really A Female by subbieD(f): 12:52pm On Apr 08, 2015
:ois Ds a woman? Woman Dey get Ds kin shape.....Abeg No bobo me jare.....Ds one ba Tony tetuila twin brother
Re: Cynthia Uwak Goes Coverless To Show That She's Really A Female by chuks87(m): 12:53pm On Apr 08, 2015
Henix:
Good for him
Bro... u wicked ooo grin grin
Re: Cynthia Uwak Goes Coverless To Show That She's Really A Female by kkboy(m): 12:55pm On Apr 08, 2015
We have seen the upper part let's see the lower side to be truly sure.
Re: Cynthia Uwak Goes Coverless To Show That She's Really A Female by joraldin1(m): 12:56pm On Apr 08, 2015
Hmmmmmm me na man dey dia na
Re: Cynthia Uwak Goes Coverless To Show That She's Really A Female by anigold(m): 1:01pm On Apr 08, 2015
akinyemibalogs:
Lmao...To think that she is my name sake oo..Well we all had doubt on whether the super falcon star, Cynthia was a real female.. Well she has gone topless to show us that she might be one..She shared these photos on her IG page with caption:

, *“Thirst trap ?? **�������� �� im just a woman ��Label me Not ��Another Headline ? Hell Yeah

http://www.blacksatino.com/2015/04/confused-super-falcon-star-cynthia-uwak.html

she or he does not need to do this..
this is surprisingly ridiculously embarrassingly....
Re: Cynthia Uwak Goes Coverless To Show That She's Really A Female by Fairgodwin(m): 1:02pm On Apr 08, 2015
yuncka:
I rushed in to see a COSSYlicious boobs, only to see Silvester Stallone... lipsrsealed

total turn off!!!

this man will even make a gay turned down to impotency.!!!

hahahahahahahaha
hahahahahahahaha
hahahahahahahaha
I yaff laff die.

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Uwak Goes Coverless To Show That She's Really A Female by lilkelv(m): 1:04pm On Apr 08, 2015
uhhhhh!!!! I need 2 see whats in-between his legs 2 confirm.... Sorry, her legs
Re: Cynthia Uwak Goes Coverless To Show That She's Really A Female by franugo(m): 1:07pm On Apr 08, 2015
morhsuud22:
there's a girl behind him

u no well ogrin
Re: Cynthia Uwak Goes Coverless To Show That She's Really A Female by nephemmy(m): 1:12pm On Apr 08, 2015
Eh! This is not a woman joor..
Re: Cynthia Uwak Goes Coverless To Show That She's Really A Female by erasokafor(m): 1:20pm On Apr 08, 2015
chillingbabe:
Where's the b00bs naa? This guy is just flaunting his packs undecided

I'm glad u said my mind babe.this man I see here with packs won't have boobs
Re: Cynthia Uwak Goes Coverless To Show That She's Really A Female by kinibigdeal(m): 1:24pm On Apr 08, 2015
embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Rashidi Yekini’s Mother Sells Bread For Survival In Kwara (photo) / Arsenal Celebrates Alex Iwobi After Scoring Winning Goal Against Cameroon (Pics) / Aftermath Of Argentina Vs Nigeria : 7 Funny Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.