Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,560 members, 7,801,584 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:34 PM

Cynthia Uwak Goes Coverless To Show That She's Really A Female - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cynthia Uwak Goes Coverless To Show That She's Really A Female (66986 Views)

New Stylish Photos Of Cynthia Uwak / Cynthia Uwak Survives Ghastly Accident (Photos) / Cynthia Uwak Ditches Her Tomboy Outfits For Sexy Female Dresses (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cynthia Uwak Goes Coverless To Show That She's Really A Female by kambili999(f): 1:28pm On Apr 08, 2015
if she likes let her show her nude self, people will still think of her as they want. For heavens sake, tell this 'lady' to get a break. posting pictures of her feminine body yet dressing and possibly posing like a man.
Re: Cynthia Uwak Goes Coverless To Show That She's Really A Female by DaBullIT(m): 1:28pm On Apr 08, 2015
jbl007:
*rubs eye*...u mean to tell me this is not anoda Tony Tetuila? The girl is a man jor,,prolly has two joysticks sef.

[size=28pt]W T F ?? ? [/size]

Re: Cynthia Uwak Goes Coverless To Show That She's Really A Female by Nobody: 1:33pm On Apr 08, 2015
petkoffDrake:

See what ur saying to ur fellow woman... There is God Ooo smiley

embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Cynthia Uwak Goes Coverless To Show That She's Really A Female by Nobody: 1:35pm On Apr 08, 2015
Cynthia Uwak and team mate.

Re: Cynthia Uwak Goes Coverless To Show That She's Really A Female by prophetfire: 1:43pm On Apr 08, 2015
chillingbabe:
Where's the b00bs naa? This guy is just flaunting his packs undecided
you wicked!
Re: Cynthia Uwak Goes Coverless To Show That She's Really A Female by obinna311(m): 1:43pm On Apr 08, 2015
Henix:
Good for him
lol......you wicked oh
Re: Cynthia Uwak Goes Coverless To Show That She's Really A Female by Peejayybold(f): 1:47pm On Apr 08, 2015
She has proved nothing

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Uwak Goes Coverless To Show That She's Really A Female by chiedu7: 1:48pm On Apr 08, 2015
I am worried about my fellow Male Nairalanders oh!

Guys are looking at another man's picture and are excited.

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Uwak Goes Coverless To Show That She's Really A Female by Nobody: 1:53pm On Apr 08, 2015
SELENAqueensy:
Who is the guy? And why is he answering a female name

Pretty u!
Re: Cynthia Uwak Goes Coverless To Show That She's Really A Female by AlphaDibia(m): 1:56pm On Apr 08, 2015
Lmfaaaooooooo e just add salt to injury. Abi she went topless to erase all doubt she's a woman.

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Uwak Goes Coverless To Show That She's Really A Female by Mikelade19(m): 1:58pm On Apr 08, 2015
Smh...She is a man.there aint no better words to describe her than that o.
Re: Cynthia Uwak Goes Coverless To Show That She's Really A Female by Orikinla(m): 2:00pm On Apr 08, 2015
Is that Tony Tetuila?
Re: Cynthia Uwak Goes Coverless To Show That She's Really A Female by Ruqui(f): 2:01pm On Apr 08, 2015
Henix:
Good for him
grin
Henix:
Good for him
Re: Cynthia Uwak Goes Coverless To Show That She's Really A Female by Mikelade19(m): 2:02pm On Apr 08, 2015
Smh...She is a man.there aint no better words to describe her than that

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Uwak Goes Coverless To Show That She's Really A Female by oginga: 2:09pm On Apr 08, 2015
emperormero:
Cynthia Uwak and team mate.

All I can see in this picture is uncle Tony and his friend.

2 Likes

Re: Cynthia Uwak Goes Coverless To Show That She's Really A Female by econome(m): 2:09pm On Apr 08, 2015
Can we see your W̶o̶m̶a̶n̶hood?
Re: Cynthia Uwak Goes Coverless To Show That She's Really A Female by SELENAqueensy(f): 2:13pm On Apr 08, 2015
byrron:

Pretty u!

Thanks cool
Re: Cynthia Uwak Goes Coverless To Show That She's Really A Female by Zellie: 2:31pm On Apr 08, 2015
Jeez
Re: Cynthia Uwak Goes Coverless To Show That She's Really A Female by Billygee2u: 2:34pm On Apr 08, 2015
look at the squesses on his fore head to confirm manliness
Re: Cynthia Uwak Goes Coverless To Show That She's Really A Female by Deepsky(m): 2:36pm On Apr 08, 2015
Nna weldon oooh
Re: Cynthia Uwak Goes Coverless To Show That She's Really A Female by MrDoGood(m): 2:38pm On Apr 08, 2015
This is a grown up man na
Re: Cynthia Uwak Goes Coverless To Show That She's Really A Female by innoachukw(m): 2:48pm On Apr 08, 2015
Isn't this tony tetuila?
Re: Cynthia Uwak Goes Coverless To Show That She's Really A Female by donshaddow(m): 2:55pm On Apr 08, 2015
Took me way back to when I was still staying in surulere... There's this girl me and my friend Shola gave a name: manwoman....

When ever there's an issue I just tell am say go ask manwoman... Till date no one knows that secret...

(S)he is a manwoman.

Simple and klaad
Re: Cynthia Uwak Goes Coverless To Show That She's Really A Female by vivaciousvivi(f): 2:55pm On Apr 08, 2015
tchidi:
Wallahi, she has worsened the situation!!
Her 6 packs is bigger than her b000bz! shocked shocked lipsrsealed embarassed

It was better when we suspected she was 'female'....

Modified:

Aswear na Tony Tetuila be that! angry angry

I actually spilled my drink reading your particular comment.
Girl...u are crazy! grin grin grin grin grin grin

grayht:
Not again!!! Was expecting some pics to turn me on but the reverse is the case. Smh in slow motion

grin grin grin U guys have killed me on this thread!
Chei, poor Cynthia

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Uwak Goes Coverless To Show That She's Really A Female by Alawe(m): 3:05pm On Apr 08, 2015
He is a woman TRUE
Re: Cynthia Uwak Goes Coverless To Show That She's Really A Female by ehis05(m): 3:10pm On Apr 08, 2015
Nothing shows she is from d pic
Re: Cynthia Uwak Goes Coverless To Show That She's Really A Female by nsiazu: 3:16pm On Apr 08, 2015
This guy 'girl' is competing with Nigeria musicians Iyanya and Kcee. His 'her' six packs is ....... complete it.
Re: Cynthia Uwak Goes Coverless To Show That She's Really A Female by Tufunky: 3:17pm On Apr 08, 2015
If indeed he is a woman, he wont have any problem getting a gay man to fall in love with him. Alternatively, if he wants to proove he is a woman, he should get pregnant. Afterall he no longer plays for the female team
Re: Cynthia Uwak Goes Coverless To Show That She's Really A Female by Nobody: 3:17pm On Apr 08, 2015
tchidi:
Wallahi, she has worsened the situation!!
Her 6 packs is bigger than her b000bz! shocked shocked lipsrsealed embarassed

It was better when we suspected she was 'female'....

Modified:

Aswear na Tony Tetuila be that! angry angry

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha lol....... am even looking for the bobby grin grin grin
Re: Cynthia Uwak Goes Coverless To Show That She's Really A Female by Nobody: 3:25pm On Apr 08, 2015
Guys disguising to be girls see the tiny boobs
Re: Cynthia Uwak Goes Coverless To Show That She's Really A Female by omonla555: 3:30pm On Apr 08, 2015
I dont believe this, I need to see the theet.
Re: Cynthia Uwak Goes Coverless To Show That She's Really A Female by hermesprogidy(m): 3:34pm On Apr 08, 2015
which kin babe be dis? na babe be dis? can dis be a babe? is this a babe undecided undecided undecided*walks out of thread scratching head*

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Arsenal Celebrates Alex Iwobi After Scoring Winning Goal Against Cameroon (Pics) / Aftermath Of Argentina Vs Nigeria : 7 Funny Pictures / Odion Ighalo, His Wife Sonia And Their Children Pictured After Leaving World Cup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.