Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,719 members, 7,802,170 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:23 AM

What Do You Think Is Wrong With This Photo Of Nicki Minaj??? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / What Do You Think Is Wrong With This Photo Of Nicki Minaj??? (6671 Views)

Checkout Photos Of Nicki Minaj Before And After Plastic Surgery And Implants / Who Do You Think Is The Most Loved Nollywood Actress Among These Three (Photos)? / See Photos Of Nicki Minaj Wears G-string ONLY Under Very See (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Think Is Wrong With This Photo Of Nicki Minaj??? by folakesdiary: 7:30am On Apr 08, 2015
She shared this photo and many ladies think there is something wrong with the photo..What can you see

See another; http://www.blacksatino.com/2015/04/yikess-what-do-you-think-is-wrong-with.html

Re: What Do You Think Is Wrong With This Photo Of Nicki Minaj??? by adanduka: 7:34am On Apr 08, 2015
I see a lady looking like a cheap prostitute but feeling fly with herself embarassed

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think Is Wrong With This Photo Of Nicki Minaj??? by yuncka: 7:52am On Apr 08, 2015
dunno shaa but I think I see an oversize flabby side around the camel toe. grin

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think Is Wrong With This Photo Of Nicki Minaj??? by Nobody: 6:43pm On Apr 08, 2015
that chic on the left looks like Genevieve and Gabrielle Union.
Re: What Do You Think Is Wrong With This Photo Of Nicki Minaj??? by Airforce1(m): 6:45pm On Apr 08, 2015
End time women

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think Is Wrong With This Photo Of Nicki Minaj??? by sinaj(f): 7:20pm On Apr 08, 2015
adanduka:
I see a lady looking like a cheap prostitute but feeling fly with herself embarassed

Minaj might be a prostitute buh she aint cheap...

she is better off dan you wink
face d fact nigga cool

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think Is Wrong With This Photo Of Nicki Minaj??? by youngberry001(m): 8:03pm On Apr 08, 2015
yuncka:
dunno shaa but I think I see an oversize flabby side around the camel toe. grin
hehehe bad man tinx
Re: What Do You Think Is Wrong With This Photo Of Nicki Minaj??? by Nobody: 8:25pm On Apr 08, 2015
undecided undecided
Re: What Do You Think Is Wrong With This Photo Of Nicki Minaj??? by SELENAqueensy(f): 10:26pm On Apr 08, 2015
Nothing
Re: What Do You Think Is Wrong With This Photo Of Nicki Minaj??? by 20bc(m): 10:37pm On Apr 08, 2015
Rubbish set of girls, rubbish thread, rubbish op, that's what I see...
Re: What Do You Think Is Wrong With This Photo Of Nicki Minaj??? by Nobody: 10:42pm On Apr 08, 2015
doesnt look gwdt..
Re: What Do You Think Is Wrong With This Photo Of Nicki Minaj??? by Emmanuel247(m): 10:58pm On Apr 08, 2015
In Phynos Voice: I see smoke everywhere!!!!
Re: What Do You Think Is Wrong With This Photo Of Nicki Minaj??? by Buho(m): 11:10pm On Apr 08, 2015
I see the prostitute on the left looking at her boobs the way rihanna looked at it.
Re: What Do You Think Is Wrong With This Photo Of Nicki Minaj??? by swaggzo(m): 11:13pm On Apr 08, 2015
IF YOU ABOVE 20, AND YOU STILL MEMORIZE NICKI'S SONGS. .ALBUM TO ALBUM, SONG TO SONG, WORD TO WORD, AND STILL CLAIM YOU A "BAD BIITCH ", AND POSE LIKE HER, AND WEAR STUPIID NAILS AND MAKE UP LIKE HER,

MY LADY, YOUR MATURITY WILL PROBABLY START WHEN YOU'RE 80. smiley
Re: What Do You Think Is Wrong With This Photo Of Nicki Minaj??? by ddaammyy(f): 12:17am On Apr 09, 2015
Its a normal tin fr them na. She will even tink that wat she is wearing covered her body too much sef. So nothing is wrong wit it! grin
Re: What Do You Think Is Wrong With This Photo Of Nicki Minaj??? by Sarkrilege(m): 1:49am On Apr 09, 2015
I see SHIT IN UNDES
Re: What Do You Think Is Wrong With This Photo Of Nicki Minaj??? by Nobody: 2:21am On Apr 09, 2015
Nicky Minaj..............My biggest crush cool cool kiss kiss cheesy
Re: What Do You Think Is Wrong With This Photo Of Nicki Minaj??? by Mcowubaba: 6:48am On Apr 09, 2015
sinaj:

face d fact nigga cool
Call a spade a spade......
We all knw dat Nicki is very rich (why won't she be )
We r talking abt Morality nd Decency here....So if a lady gat lots of Money-she can go Nakedsad...wat fact r u telling d nigga to face Dat Nicki is rich than him......she is rich than over 70% of Nigerians..yeah nd she dresses nd looks like a cheap SLUT!!!!...dats d fact m facing....
Re: What Do You Think Is Wrong With This Photo Of Nicki Minaj??? by bellabae(f): 8:05am On Apr 09, 2015
I see drake's wife
Re: What Do You Think Is Wrong With This Photo Of Nicki Minaj??? by Nobody: 11:15am On Apr 09, 2015
her pvssy is fake !!! shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: What Do You Think Is Wrong With This Photo Of Nicki Minaj??? by symbian123(m): 11:54am On Apr 09, 2015
sinaj:

face d fact nigga cool

You Just Burned that Dude! Damn! grin
Re: What Do You Think Is Wrong With This Photo Of Nicki Minaj??? by symbian123(m): 11:56am On Apr 09, 2015
ddaammyy:
Its a normal tin fr them na. She will even tink that wat she is wearing covered her body too much sef. So nothing is wrong wit it! grin

Am forced to disagree with you but what da hell? I fvcking agree! grin

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think Is Wrong With This Photo Of Nicki Minaj??? by hahn(m): 1:03pm On Apr 09, 2015
The only problem with the pic is that they all have too much clothes on. Personally, i feel its about time all these celebrities go unclad. They'll look much better
Re: What Do You Think Is Wrong With This Photo Of Nicki Minaj??? by Jayjay0(m): 3:32pm On Apr 09, 2015
Mcowubaba:

Call a spade a spade......
We all knw dat Nicki is very rich (why won't she be )
We r talking abt Morality nd Decency here....So if a lady gat lots of Money-she can go Nakedsad...wat fact r u telling d nigga to face Dat Nicki is rich than him......she is rich than over 70% of Nigerians..yeah nd she dresses nd looks like a cheap SLUT!!!!...dats d fact m facing....
how dare you say that she is richer than 70% of we nigerians....wait first,,are u frm Nigeria
Re: What Do You Think Is Wrong With This Photo Of Nicki Minaj??? by Mcowubaba: 6:04pm On Apr 09, 2015
Jayjay0:
how dare you say that she is richer than 70% of we nigerians....wait first,,are u frm Nigeria
I stand by my words, she worth over 60 million DOLLARS(1 million dollars=over 200 million naira X 60).
Pls note I dnt mean 70% of Nigerians collectively, I meant Individually,...I hope u knw according to the research done by UN that over 100 million Nigerians live in POVERTY(UN don't even need to tell u that, just look around ur community)...nd the population estimate of Nigeria now is 170 million..
I dnt have time to give u proper analysis of this issue...
But believe me..I know wat m talking abt..
My broda 4get oo..people POORsad....just be Grateful to GOD for ur Situation, u dnt knw wat Millions in Nigeria R passing tru, By HIS GRACE WE SURVIVE.... cool
Re: What Do You Think Is Wrong With This Photo Of Nicki Minaj??? by ayoremilekun: 6:17pm On Apr 09, 2015
She's very pretty except that she's naked
Re: What Do You Think Is Wrong With This Photo Of Nicki Minaj??? by IamOpemipo(m): 6:49pm On Apr 09, 2015
A big labia majora and fat mon pubis

*sips holy communion*

(1) (Reply)

17-yr-old Nigerian Boy Buys His Mom An N11million Lexus SUV (Photos/Video) / Girls Go Run Today!! Man Upload 100 Photos Of Girls He Has Chew Online- Photos / ‘I Am Not Gay, I Only Have Sex With Women’ – Bobrisky

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.