Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,678 members, 7,801,955 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:52 AM

See The Consequences Of Female self-service - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / See The Consequences Of Female self-service (76772 Views)

Deadly And Disgusting Consequences Of Holding Poops Inside You / Consequences Of Masturbation / High Cost Of Female Condom Affects Its Availability, Distribution – UNAIDS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Consequences Of Female self-service by chiefolododo(m): 10:25pm On Apr 09, 2015
Ibo girls repent
Re: See The Consequences Of Female self-service by Nobody: 10:27pm On Apr 09, 2015
very unfortunate, she's bound to suffer the injustice of nature.
Re: See The Consequences Of Female self-service by pbs4real(m): 10:29pm On Apr 09, 2015
tohpahz:

No.am not smiley
tot as mch,wit dt dp,u shldnt be mre than 14.
Re: See The Consequences Of Female self-service by Nobody: 10:29pm On Apr 09, 2015
missdebs:
nature just has to be against the female gender all the time? Puhleease
very unfortunate, she's bound to suffer the injustice of nature.
Re: See The Consequences Of Female self-service by Nobody: 10:31pm On Apr 09, 2015
undecided so them dey use carrot take dey chuk for that place.

No wonder my carrot dey smell one kind.

Me no go buy carrots for that woman again!!
Re: See The Consequences Of Female self-service by tohpahz(f): 10:31pm On Apr 09, 2015
pbs4real:
tot as mch,wit dt dp,u shldnt be mre than 14.

Have heard worse. D last i heard was 12. So that means I'm growing
Re: See The Consequences Of Female self-service by pbs4real(m): 10:39pm On Apr 09, 2015
tohpahz:

Have heard worse. D last i heard was 12. So that means I'm growing
oya its late already go 2 BED.
Re: See The Consequences Of Female self-service by Nobody: 10:42pm On Apr 09, 2015
The problem is;

Its a sin first against God

Against your body

Against your spouse

And finally the one that bothers me most is the fact that any girl constantly given to self servicing will end up not being of maximum comfort to her mate. Eg loose beneath!
Re: See The Consequences Of Female self-service by tohpahz(f): 10:42pm On Apr 09, 2015
pbs4real:
oya its late already go 2 BED.

Still writing my project. Funny how a 12 yr old is writing project. Don't worry, its shapes project in mathematics with carbon.paper grin

1 Like

Re: See The Consequences Of Female self-service by pbs4real(m): 10:45pm On Apr 09, 2015
tohpahz:

Still writing my project. Funny how a 12 yr old is writing project. Don't worry, its shapes project in mathematics with carbon.paper grin
hahaha,dt was smart of u. . .dis ur baby face ehn!
Re: See The Consequences Of Female self-service by HARDDON: 10:59pm On Apr 09, 2015
What a celestial murdering of English language!

Did any body understand anything d op was reeling? Literarily I cudnt! Inference fail me too...

angry
Re: See The Consequences Of Female self-service by lozanni(m): 11:03pm On Apr 09, 2015
Gratia:
Ok.

Typing with my right hand while my left hand is at work. I will come back later

hehehe. Nawty lady, the left hand is working where?

Was the article written by a Frenchman trying to learn English language?
Re: See The Consequences Of Female self-service by Temysteve(m): 11:07pm On Apr 09, 2015
Timbuktou:
I'm disappointed. I expected pictorial expression. What a bland thread.
we're in a civilize country man, so i dnt think u need a pics before u understand wat he's saying
Re: See The Consequences Of Female self-service by Temysteve(m): 11:14pm On Apr 09, 2015
holatin:
dey refuse to sleep around but choose to self service to please demselve, still unadey complain.
to the ladies in the house, use the below material wey dey the women hands.
is dat the best answer u can give?
Re: See The Consequences Of Female self-service by iamskatertola(m): 11:18pm On Apr 09, 2015
missdebs:
happie birthday......bigger u
Re: See The Consequences Of Female self-service by DAIL(m): 11:20pm On Apr 09, 2015
aflyingbird:

lol

yea, busybodies . many times u guys are gbeboruns more than women sef tongue
ladies are attention seekers ...you guys love d attention u get from us , can i buy u a drink abi na can i send u recharge card? grin
Re: See The Consequences Of Female self-service by Nobody: 11:27pm On Apr 09, 2015
missdebs:
Happy birthday Shawty cheesy

1 Like

Re: See The Consequences Of Female self-service by Nobody: 11:40pm On Apr 09, 2015
ur mates are buying their gfs cars n cribs, u want to buy me a drink or recharge card. i know u no be my bf but if u want to impress me from the start u know what to buy me wink wink wink tongue

DAIL:
ladies are attention seekers ...you guys love d attention u get from us , can i buy u a drink abi na can i send u recharge card? grin
Re: See The Consequences Of Female self-service by boynigeria(m): 11:42pm On Apr 09, 2015
aflyingbird:
ur mates are buying their gfs cars n cribs, u want to buy me a drink or recharge card. i know u no be my bf but if u want to impress me from the start u know what to buy me wink wink wink tongue

how about a whole fucken private jet then
Re: See The Consequences Of Female self-service by xest(m): 11:43pm On Apr 09, 2015
Gratia:
Ok.

Nawa o,were u dey na make I comot conji for ur body?
Re: See The Consequences Of Female self-service by Wisdytech(m): 11:58pm On Apr 09, 2015
Gratia:
Ok.

Take it easy! Madam
Re: See The Consequences Of Female self-service by Olufemiolaolu(m): 12:09am On Apr 10, 2015
Gratia:
Ok.

Ur tin go don wide now grin

1 Like

Re: See The Consequences Of Female self-service by Nobody: 12:10am On Apr 10, 2015
even better, now we're talking. just make sure you're not bluffing, i don't like being deceived.

boynigeria:

how about a whole fucken private jet then
Re: See The Consequences Of Female self-service by joshnaija: 12:25am On Apr 10, 2015
ACCOMMODATION!! MINI FLAT TO LET @ REASONABLE PRICE @ http:///qgrqtjv
Re: See The Consequences Of Female self-service by DAIL(m): 12:25am On Apr 10, 2015
aflyingbird:

i just ordered an i iphone 6 for, just an invitation to treat, latr we can now proceed to car...am a cool cool dude
Re: See The Consequences Of Female self-service by Nobody: 12:31am On Apr 10, 2015
ok, i will take that for now, tnx cheesy kiss kiss kiss

DAIL:
i just ordered an i iphone 6 for, just an invitation to treat, latr we can now proceed to car...am a cool cool dude
Re: See The Consequences Of Female self-service by Bigpotato(m): 12:36am On Apr 10, 2015
Gratia:
Ok.

shocked
Re: See The Consequences Of Female self-service by Bigpotato(m): 12:38am On Apr 10, 2015
Temysteve:
we're in a civilize country man, so i dnt think u need a pics before u understand wat he's saying

Shut up! He was talking to the OP
Re: See The Consequences Of Female self-service by Bigpotato(m): 12:40am On Apr 10, 2015
HARDDON:
What a celestial murdering of English language!

Did any body understand anything d op was reeling? Literarily I cudnt! Inference fail me too...

angry

cheesy God catch u
Re: See The Consequences Of Female self-service by DAIL(m): 12:41am On Apr 10, 2015
aflyingbird:
ok, i will take that for now, tnx cheesy kiss kiss kiss

ur bbm pin will b d best way to get details on how my new princess get her iPhone 6, because she need start using d phone tomorrow. .. kiss
Re: See The Consequences Of Female self-service by slickyb(f): 12:55am On Apr 10, 2015
chaii! no be here oh
Re: See The Consequences Of Female self-service by wtfCode: 1:06am On Apr 10, 2015
guys, ever wondered where the std's originated from? There it is...'vaginal maxturbation'.
And to u ladies plz plz and plzzz stop being selfish with ur punana.
It's a bad habit, unhealthy for u, and sharing it will always make this world a better place.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

37-Year-Old New Mum Dies Of Coronavirus At LASUTH / Angel Of Death: Dr. Josef Mengele, The Deadliest Doctor In Medical History. / Babafemi Taiwo Studying On Remdesivir COVID-19 Drug

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.