Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,893 members, 7,806,608 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:58 PM

See The Consequences Of Female self-service - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / See The Consequences Of Female self-service (76777 Views)

Deadly And Disgusting Consequences Of Holding Poops Inside You / Consequences Of Masturbation / High Cost Of Female Condom Affects Its Availability, Distribution – UNAIDS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Consequences Of Female self-service by Princedapace(m): 1:06am On Apr 10, 2015
Gratia:
Ok.

Typing with my right hand while my left hand is at work. I will come back later

let me help u out...it is sweeter like that...

sharp girl

u too much
Re: See The Consequences Of Female self-service by tochinoyi(m): 1:17am On Apr 10, 2015
;
missdebs:
nature just has to be against the female gender all the time? Puhleease
grin shocked tongue haha
Re: See The Consequences Of Female self-service by Chris95(m): 2:07am On Apr 10, 2015
I barely undastood any sentence.. An appalling piece.
Re: See The Consequences Of Female self-service by mikron(m): 2:14am On Apr 10, 2015
most of them use cucumber n big bananas, if no be deek e no fit be like deek grin grin

1 Like

Re: See The Consequences Of Female self-service by Temysteve(m): 4:08am On Apr 10, 2015
Bigpotato:

Shut up! He was talking to the OP
u ar fool, who ask 4 ur interference
Re: See The Consequences Of Female self-service by Nobody: 4:46am On Apr 10, 2015
'obviously, em gurls here ain't finding these funny'...
Re: See The Consequences Of Female self-service by Deepfreezer(m): 6:19am On Apr 10, 2015
may God help us.
Re: See The Consequences Of Female self-service by sweetgala(m): 6:45am On Apr 10, 2015
RickRichards:
I hope they (minus her) are reading this. Many of those sentences don't even make sense.

That report was not written in English
Re: See The Consequences Of Female self-service by LasoulMacuby(m): 6:59am On Apr 10, 2015
Procrastination is like self-service, seems sweet at the beginning but at the end u only realise you are bleeped up
Re: See The Consequences Of Female self-service by KelvinC1(m): 7:27am On Apr 10, 2015
Gratia:
Ok.

enJOY..
#ADOYII
Re: See The Consequences Of Female self-service by Nobody: 7:31am On Apr 10, 2015
missdebs:
nature just has to be against the female gender all the time? Puhleease

believe this to your own perril. Did you even see the source at at all? Oh my god ghana.com. All these useless blogs by hungry and lazy people are telling you lies and you just want to believe it?

If a woman uses a tool to masssturbate and she catches any kind of diesease, then the problem is not with the masturbation itself but the way it was done.

Look at it this way, when you want to eat, you took a dirty spoon to eat or better still, you used your fingers that has ot dirts under the nails to eat. When you catch any disease, the problem has got nothing to do with you eatin food to quench your hunger but the dirty tool you used to do it.
Re: See The Consequences Of Female self-service by KelvinC1(m): 7:32am On Apr 10, 2015
I have a video of a FEMALE LECTURER masturbating inside her office.. #ADOYII
Re: See The Consequences Of Female self-service by Nobody: 7:53am On Apr 10, 2015
Gratia:
Ok.

i like your confidence and a show of defyance.
Re: See The Consequences Of Female self-service by Bigpotato(m): 8:02am On Apr 10, 2015
Temysteve:
u ar fool, who ask 4 ur interference

We r fools. Who asked for our interference
Re: See The Consequences Of Female self-service by Bigpotato(m): 8:03am On Apr 10, 2015
KelvinC1:
I have a video of a FEMALE LECTURER masturbating inside her office.. #ADOYII

Link wink
Re: See The Consequences Of Female self-service by Nobody: 9:44am On Apr 10, 2015
Temysteve:
we're in a civilize country man, so i dnt think u need a pics before u understand wat he's saying

Sorry uncle, I didn't know you didn't understand sarcasm.
Re: See The Consequences Of Female self-service by anssy(f): 10:01am On Apr 10, 2015
hefty4real:

Fruits? Vegetable? Chai c wetin PDP and ApC don cause 4 mai country. Chai!

embarassed

who uses fruits and vegetables to self service? wetin do my hand? I wash my hand before and after the act...... if I don't give myself pleasure, who will?
Re: See The Consequences Of Female self-service by Nobody: 10:33am On Apr 10, 2015
I remember doing it in the car, night driving... I got to a police checkpoint, used the slippery fingers to give him a handshake cheesy

...afterall,he offered his hands for it.

1 Like

Re: See The Consequences Of Female self-service by Nobody: 10:34am On Apr 10, 2015
anssy:

are you in Abuja?
oh yes I am, and you? I'm a cool guy wink
Re: See The Consequences Of Female self-service by anssy(f): 10:39am On Apr 10, 2015
shadowgwalker:
oh yes I am, and you? I'm a cool guy wink

I did not ask that question................and I am far from Abuja

Re: See The Consequences Of Female self-service by Nobody: 10:54am On Apr 10, 2015
anssy:

I did not ask that question................and I am far from Abuja
LOL!!I know, I just want to let you know I have about 10 soft fingers and 1 muscular big boy down there. in case of next time, don't tickle your klit alone. it's stressful.
Re: See The Consequences Of Female self-service by Nobody: 11:02am On Apr 10, 2015
shadowgwalker:
I remember doing it in the car, night driving... I got to a police checkpoint, used the slippery fingers to give him a handshake cheesy

...afterall,he offered his hands for it.

Hahahahahahaha.. Shey u know u re really naughty. Dn't u? Kai!
Re: See The Consequences Of Female self-service by debbydee(f): 11:06am On Apr 10, 2015
Gratia:
Ok.

what does it mean
Re: See The Consequences Of Female self-service by anssy(f): 11:13am On Apr 10, 2015
[quote author=shadowgwalker post=32552828]LOL!!I know, I just want to let you know I have about 10 soft fingers and 1 muscular big boy down there. in case of next time, don't tickle your klit alone. it's stressful.[/quote

as you come dey Abuja, make I dey self service until you show,

how did you steal my moniker? should I be worried? did you hack in? should I create another account? I think that my account has been compromised.
Re: See The Consequences Of Female self-service by Nobody: 11:20am On Apr 10, 2015
Gratia:
Ok.

find a guy to fu..ck u
Re: See The Consequences Of Female self-service by Nobody: 11:27am On Apr 10, 2015
hotgunz:
Lolz when guy d wan pussy to fu*k sum d waste am.
i don't like it wen girl self service,find a random guy to fu..ck the hell out of u,atlest that will last for some time before u need another.
Re: See The Consequences Of Female self-service by Nobody: 11:32am On Apr 10, 2015
treesh:
Lies! Y is it beneficial to men but harmful to women??
did u do? don't do it again,if in case u need a random guy contact me.
Re: See The Consequences Of Female self-service by Nobody: 11:50am On Apr 10, 2015
Sleek glass as masturbation tool shocked
Re: See The Consequences Of Female self-service by Nobody: 12:08pm On Apr 10, 2015
dotmanz:

Hahahahahahaha.. Shey u know u re really naughty. Dn't u? Kai!
lol!!don't mind those blackmen, when they see fine girls at night, they corktheircocks.
Re: See The Consequences Of Female self-service by Nobody: 12:08pm On Apr 10, 2015
chidyhels:
Sleek glass as masturbation tool shocked
yeah!!uniport girls do that cheesy
Re: See The Consequences Of Female self-service by Nobody: 12:10pm On Apr 10, 2015
[quote author=anssy post=32553422][/quote]don't be scared honey. it wasn't ...
Re: See The Consequences Of Female self-service by Heffalump(m): 12:12pm On Apr 10, 2015
anssy:

who uses fruits and vegetables to self service? wetin do my hand? I wash my hand before and after the act...... if I don't give myself pleasure, who will?

Stop that trash u're doing. Better look for a correct guy to help scrub that filthy gully of yours! grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

37-Year-Old New Mum Dies Of Coronavirus At LASUTH / Angel Of Death: Dr. Josef Mengele, The Deadliest Doctor In Medical History. / Babafemi Taiwo Studying On Remdesivir COVID-19 Drug

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.