Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,513 members, 7,808,874 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:23 PM

What The Inside Of The Planet Mars Looks Like. - Science/Technology (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / What The Inside Of The Planet Mars Looks Like. (75029 Views)

New Satelite And Rover (exomars) Launches To Mars (photos) / NASA Confirms Evidence That Liquid Water Flows On Today’s Mars / Apocalypse NOW! Shocking Photos Of Mankind's Destruction Of The Planet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What The Inside Of The Planet Mars Looks Like. by Mishydoo(m): 10:20am On Apr 09, 2015
WHO PLANET MARS DON HELP? undecided?

1 Like

Re: What The Inside Of The Planet Mars Looks Like. by Nobody: 10:20am On Apr 09, 2015
MrPresident:

.....and africans are still kneeling down praying to the sky

They brought the bible to Africa.

But Africa is yet to discover the modern forms of colonialism through which the whites stimulate them to remain where they are..

1 Like

Re: What The Inside Of The Planet Mars Looks Like. by Kruzilano(m): 10:22am On Apr 09, 2015
Nigerians will soon go dia nd start fighting for land

3 Likes

Re: What The Inside Of The Planet Mars Looks Like. by Nobody: 10:22am On Apr 09, 2015
whitedove:
lies,I live here too but we are called Martian both Marxian!

So u followed me down to earth too must u always copy me tongue
Re: What The Inside Of The Planet Mars Looks Like. by Toongexa(m): 10:22am On Apr 09, 2015
johnydon22:

Nigeria is still a religious greatly influenced country, before we can give rise to a broader scientific awareness and study we must embrace secularism and not let religion biotry rule our brains.

Scientific studies and findings contradicts most religions in the world, how can religious bigots give science a chance since it clearly poses a huge threat to their precious primitive beliefs..
Yes, Nigerians are too religious but bible doesn't contradict science but it proves things before mankind even discovers them e.g. The shape of the earth which was long debated was foretold long before it was discovered by man by prophet isiah.

1 Like

Re: What The Inside Of The Planet Mars Looks Like. by Nobody: 10:23am On Apr 09, 2015
Beautiful..... cool
Re: What The Inside Of The Planet Mars Looks Like. by generalissimo(m): 10:24am On Apr 09, 2015
This robot is lazy. It hasnt even gotten to all those side I flex last year. When this robot gets to trammashii ilum on mars, I will analyse the topography for u guys. I grew up there. grin

2 Likes

Re: What The Inside Of The Planet Mars Looks Like. by igbanbajo(m): 10:24am On Apr 09, 2015
johnydon22:
These pictures were taken by the Mars Curiosity Rover. A mobile robot launched into mars by NASA.

bookmarked.
Re: What The Inside Of The Planet Mars Looks Like. by bishopstan(m): 10:25am On Apr 09, 2015
;DI love science.......
Re: What The Inside Of The Planet Mars Looks Like. by Bawss1(m): 10:25am On Apr 09, 2015
johnydon22:

Ok honestly ur religious fanatism is getting into ur head.. must you bring this to the science section?

Please we are here for science related discussions not religion. please restrict ur fanatism to the religion section.

Science and religion ought not be enemies. After all they are both primarily concerned about explaining the world to man. Thing is religion has operated from a position of axioms - just believe - and so feels threatened when science questions it's assertions. With an open mind both can and should complement each other.
Re: What The Inside Of The Planet Mars Looks Like. by johnydon22(m): 10:25am On Apr 09, 2015
Toongexa:
Yes, Nigerians are too religious but bible doesn't contradict science but it proves things before mankind even discovers them e.g. The shape of the earth which was long debated was foretold long before it was discovered by man by prophet isiah.

and the earth came into existence four days before the sun?
what is the parent star of the earth and which gravitational pull holds the earth?

Day and night already in existence four days before the sun?

what causes day and night?
Re: What The Inside Of The Planet Mars Looks Like. by Misogynist2014(m): 10:25am On Apr 09, 2015
WarRLaY:
why can't we just relocate to this place
Those pseudo scientists have the opinion that where there is water, there is high possibility that there is water. As for your opinion, there are people on suicide mission to mars, who will go without returning, because Hawkins told them to conquer the universe while millions die of hunger every year. They believe if they can find a planet with the right conditions like that of earth, they will find life and disprove the existence of YHWH, they think they've found 'water planet'. Best of luck to them, as for me, I believe in God, and will never turn away from Him, if Christ be with me. They are those St. Paul tag as 'vain philosophy'.
Re: What The Inside Of The Planet Mars Looks Like. by Nobody: 10:26am On Apr 09, 2015
johnydon22:

Nigeria is still a religious greatly influenced country, before we can give rise to a broader scientific awareness and study we must embrace secularism and not let religion biotry rule our brains.

Scientific studies and findings contradicts most religions in the world, how can religious bigots give science a chance since it clearly poses a huge threat to their precious primitive beliefs..

Not all religions are boko haram. Some religions promote science. Africa is still undergoing a process whereby the poor enrich their pastors known as daddy, a process where people refuse to think for themselves but depend on what daddy says. Also the imams and Alfas indoctrinate their followers to the point of violence and killing fellow humans who don't agree with their ideology.

Africa is still in the dark..

Smh.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What The Inside Of The Planet Mars Looks Like. by scachy(m): 10:26am On Apr 09, 2015
MrPresident:

Hahahahah

1 Like

Re: What The Inside Of The Planet Mars Looks Like. by lovely17(m): 10:29am On Apr 09, 2015
Our God reigneth
Re: What The Inside Of The Planet Mars Looks Like. by tintingz(m): 10:29am On Apr 09, 2015
Allah Akbar!! smiley
Re: What The Inside Of The Planet Mars Looks Like. by Chiaka(f): 10:29am On Apr 09, 2015
MrPresident:

and talking tribes talks. God help us!

2 Likes

Re: What The Inside Of The Planet Mars Looks Like. by generalissimo(m): 10:30am On Apr 09, 2015
Kruzilano:
Nigerians will soon go dia nd start fighting for land
U are not even current. Who told u Nigerians arent there already Dat robot sef na omo naija

1 Like

Re: What The Inside Of The Planet Mars Looks Like. by XBLadez: 10:30am On Apr 09, 2015
And some fools will still say there's no God. Shey na ur papa create this planet?
Re: What The Inside Of The Planet Mars Looks Like. by Chiaka(f): 10:30am On Apr 09, 2015
No sign of life on Mars
Re: What The Inside Of The Planet Mars Looks Like. by Dannidom(m): 10:30am On Apr 09, 2015
marsians in the building

2 Likes

Re: What The Inside Of The Planet Mars Looks Like. by Misogynist2014(m): 10:30am On Apr 09, 2015
johnydon22:

Ok honestly ur religious fanatism is getting into ur head.. must you bring this to the science section?

Please we are here for science related discussions not religion. please restrict ur fanatism to the religion section.

Don't tell we what I know. Scientists are searching for water because they believe where there is water, there is life. If they find life outside earth, tell me how that doesn't affect religion? undecided
Re: What The Inside Of The Planet Mars Looks Like. by publicenemy(m): 10:30am On Apr 09, 2015
Feraz:
lol. . .do you think those guys really existed?

Mars looks so desolate! When will I hear that Nigeria has sent a probe to say the asteroid belt? cry cry

What re you saying? Nigerian fly to Mars and back everyday.
Re: What The Inside Of The Planet Mars Looks Like. by Toongexa(m): 10:31am On Apr 09, 2015
johnydon22:

and the earth came into existence four days before the sun?
what is the parent star of the earth and which gravitational pull holds the earth?

Day and night already in existence four days before the sun?

what causes day and night?
don't know where u are coming frm with this line of questioning but based on ur questions I can infer that you have some wrong facts. Go to jw.org and educate yourself.
Re: What The Inside Of The Planet Mars Looks Like. by Chiaka(f): 10:31am On Apr 09, 2015
Wonderful God! Scientist trying to see if their is any sign of life and precious metals!
Re: What The Inside Of The Planet Mars Looks Like. by Feraz(m): 10:32am On Apr 09, 2015
Dannidom:
marsians in the building

Martians bro!!! BTW, hope you can read minds and shapeshift? wink
Re: What The Inside Of The Planet Mars Looks Like. by Dannidom(m): 10:33am On Apr 09, 2015
please help

Re: What The Inside Of The Planet Mars Looks Like. by johnydon22(m): 10:35am On Apr 09, 2015
Misogynist2014:
Don't tell we what I know. Scientists are searching for water because they believe where there is water, there is life. If they find life outside earth, tell me how that doesn't affect religion? undecided

So ur beliefs are afraid of scientific discoveries? lol.. for ur info jupitars moon io, europa and even Ganymede all possess water even mars has a thin layer of frozen methane water..

So tell me how finding life outside earth affects ur religion

3 Likes

Re: What The Inside Of The Planet Mars Looks Like. by Nobody: 10:35am On Apr 09, 2015
johnydon22:

hahaha.. buh we re mixing acids and bases in d labs... dats a start..
Re: What The Inside Of The Planet Mars Looks Like. by johnydon22(m): 10:36am On Apr 09, 2015
Toongexa:
don't know where u are coming frm with this line of questioning but based on ur questions I can infer that you have some wrong facts. Go to jw.org and educate yourself.

Nope you started this... Leave a website and bring it on here..

Read genesis chapter 1 smiley
Re: What The Inside Of The Planet Mars Looks Like. by Dannidom(m): 10:37am On Apr 09, 2015
Feraz:
Martians bro!!! BTW, hope you can read minds and shapeshift? wink
yea and i even walk with my pen*s undecidedand eat through my tummy i mean opening the damn thing to insert the damn martian food angry
Re: What The Inside Of The Planet Mars Looks Like. by Mars88(m): 10:37am On Apr 09, 2015
My home

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

New Species Of Green Pit Viper Discovered In India, Named After Hogwarts Founder / Who Else Noticed The Size Of The Moon Yesterday? / Philip Emeagwali Among The Top 10 Most Intelligent People In The World With 190

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.