Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,817 members, 7,806,296 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:16 PM

Total Healing Testimonies. Read And Remain Blessed - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Total Healing Testimonies. Read And Remain Blessed (1456 Views)

How Do One Stay Closer To God And Remain Stedfast In This Endtime? / Great Testimonies...read These Testimonies And Remain Blessed. / Awesome Testimonies,read And Remain Blessed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Total Healing Testimonies. Read And Remain Blessed by tunji09(m): 10:22am On Apr 08, 2015
Healed of Hole in the heart!

“I joined this commission through the invitation of a former Muslim brother. Previously, I was diagnosed with hole in my heart, but that brother assured me that I would be healed within three months and I believed him.
In one of the services, the bishop quoted exodus 23:25, and said, “Mark that scripture as your certificate, because a time will come in this church when some people will celebrate many years of not going to the hospital beds.” At that point, I was dying but I said to myself, I have to join a service unit. So, I joined crowd control unit (CCU). As soon as I started serving, God change my story. Today, May 4, 2014, made it 14 years of not having anything to do with drugs or laying my back on any hospital bed. Praise The Lord!”..O. Olufemi

Join us this Sunday@ Covenant Day of Total Health, April 12, 2015 @ Faith Tabernacle KM 10, Idiroko road, Ota Canaanland, Ota-Lagos. Come and experience the healing touch of christ!
Service schedule: 6:00am, 7:50am, 9:40am, 11:30am. Also watch live “http://www.davidoyedepoministries.org/mediacenter/

Healed of diverse afflictions!
“In 2011, I was afflicted with body pains, ulcer, diabetes, leg pains and swollen stomach. At Shiloh 2014, I was healed of diabetes, ulcer and leg pains. However the swollen stomach remained.
During the 21 days prayer and fasting in January 2015, the bishop instructed us to write our request and lift it to God for divine intervention. I did! Also, during one of the services, he told us to touch wherever need healing in our bodies. I touched my stomach and as he made prophetic declarations, I said, Amen, That’s me! Immediately, the swollen stomach became flat and my kidneys were restored. I give all the glory to the God of bishop oyedepo!...Elder Renner C.

2 years stroke Terminated!
“In November 2012, I was afflicted with full blown stroke. I could neither move my hands nor legs, In 2013, God connected me with someone that advised me to come and received my healing in this church. Since then, I obeyed every instruction from the altar and believed God for my healing. I also participated in the 21 days prayer and fasting of 2014. When the 21-days fasting and prayer for 2015 participant but a partaker, During the communion services of Sunday, January 4,2015, I partook of it in faith and believed God for his intervention. Meanwhile, I have been on medication which I took twice daily. However, since January, 2015, I have not taken those medications and every trace of stroke has disappeared! I Give God all the glory!”,,, O Udeh

HIV-Positive turns Negative via Praise!
“On Friday, August 29, 2014, my finance arrived Lagos for medical test prior to our wedding. When we got the result, it stated that she was HIV Positive. Immediately, I told the doctor that it was impossible, because she born again and still a virgin. Later, we visited another hospital, but the result was the same. That Saturday, we came to cannaanland and meet the resident pastor. He prayer and instructed us to write the result we wanted, and to give God Thanks for it. Thereafter, at midnight, we dance around the faith tabernacle until 3:00am.
During the service the following day, a couple shared a testimony of how they waited on God for fruit of them womb for 21 years, until they made it a project. So, decided to do the same. That night at 11:00pm, we praise God again. In the midst of that praise, my fiancée fell and shouted, Jesus! When I asked what happened, she said someone came into the room and removed a long black pin from the thigh. The next day, we went to the hospital for another test, lo and behold. The result was negative. Again, we went to the hospital that had diagnosed her positive earlier and to the glory of God, she tested HIV negative! Praise The Lord!” S. Hope

1-year heart palpitation Cease!
“For a year, I suffered from heart palpitation. When I went to the hospital, I was placed on drugs.
On Sunday, February 15, 2015 during the praise session, I danced like never before. Thereafter the bishop declared that those who had not received their healing would return to the next Sunday service with their testimonies. On getting home, I noticed that the heart palpitation had ceased. When I went to the hospital for check –up, the doctor said that my heartbeat was normal. I give all the glory to God!...T Magbagbeolu
Re: Total Healing Testimonies. Read And Remain Blessed by Recs(m): 4:51pm On Apr 15, 2015
Quick way to get rid of Ulcer
In order to get effective treatment in management of peptic ulcer, one must understand that adequate and proper nutrition is utmost important. It is important to focus on proper nutrition that can help to neutralize gastric acid, prevent the production of the acids and also reduce irritation. If proper nutrition are provided, it can help to prevent, heal and cure peptic Ulcer faster.
Nutritional Diet
Eating good whole food can reduce the risk of having peptic Ulcer and also play a significant role in healing and treatment of ulcer. It always reasonable when treating ulcer to develop a good eating habits and avoid eating when tired or under stress. Whole natural foods are always better compared to processed and refined food. You should also considered increasing your fluid intake to meet daily requirement and avoid drinking in-between meals
Nutritional requirement
Protein is one of the essential amino acids needed in order to synthesize tissues and promote healing. Intake of protein should be reduced to barest minimum because it has high Calcium which stimulates excess production of acid.
Fatty food should be taking moderately and should not try to avoid it in your daily diet. Fat helps in delaying emptying of stomach.
vitamins requirements remain to be normal, but to promote healing and absorption of iron in the body increase daily intake of vitamin C fruits.
Minerals
Avoid foods with calcium like milk because it tends to stimulate production of acid in the stomach.
Other consideration include:
Consumption of small frequent meals
Avoid alcohol
Eat high fiber diet such as fruits and vegetables
Avoid fried foods, high fat content foods
Drink enough water daily
Eat slowly and chew well
Avoid carbonate and caffeinated drinks
Avoid acidic or spicy foods if they cause discomforts
Avoiding large meals
Eat food at least two hours before you sleep

Green World Products for treating Peptic Ulcer
Green World Natural Solution can recommend the following Products for treating and curing ULCER.
1. Parashield Capsules.
2. Intestine Cleaning Tea.
3. Spirulina Capsules.
4. Propolis Plus Capsules.
5. Aloe Vera plus capsule
6. Meal Cellulose
7. Chitosan capsule

For SALES ORDERS & Business Opportunity, pls contact:Mr. Recs Olamide
Suite 215 B, DBM Plaza,
Wuse, Zone 1, Abuja.
08139156051 0R 08163748094
Green World Website for Products.
http://greenworldhealthcare.
http://greenworldfctabuja..com/
http://greenworldhealthcar..com

(1) (Reply)

The Prophet Muhammad (SAW) Did Not Bring About A New Religion / The Dearth Of Compassion In Pentecostal Churches / Is Belief In Jesus A Form Of Madness?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.