Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,347 members, 7,808,215 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:51 AM

Toyota Camry - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Toyota Camry (1117 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toyota Camry by strannik333: 10:26am On Apr 08, 2015
Hi all!
I long have been dreaming about auto. I chose the model of Toyota Camry smiley
What liked:
- Air Conditioning
- Airbags
- Anti-Lock Brakes
- Reliable brakes
- Good Design

I found on the this site (jiji dot ng) the model of the year 2000 at a very good price http://ogun-waterside./cars/toyota-camry-2000-pencil-light-black-316337.html.
Do you think I can to take this or you may advise another options?
Re: Toyota Camry by DECOtech(m): 7:39pm On Apr 08, 2015
strannik333:
Hi all!
I long have been dreaming about auto. I chose the model of Toyota Camry smiley
What liked:
- Air Conditioning
- Airbags
- Anti-Lock Brakes
- Reliable brakes
- Good Design
I found on the this site (jiji dot ng) the model of the year 2000 at a very good price http://lagos-mainland./cars/toyota-camry-2000-313567.html.
Do you think I can to take this or you may advise another options?

I could not open the link, but this is what I have to say;

The yr2000 Toyota camry is a good car, reliable and easy to maintain. You will enjoy the ride butt make sure you get a good one.

Unfortunately, I don't have the said car in stock, I would have loved to sell to you. Though I have 2 units of 2003 Toyota corolla, a 2004 Honda accord (EOD) and a 2003 Honda crv at attractive prices with just the same features as in the 2000
Camry.

Please find my contacts in my signature below if you would not mind to come have a look at what I have.

Cheers.
Re: Toyota Camry by Feranchek(m): 11:03pm On Apr 08, 2015
I've gat a '98 campy for sale. 500k last. Wanna upgrade to a rav4 or something better
Re: Toyota Camry by curtislist: 8:48am On Apr 09, 2015
advertise now on www.curtislist.com
It's free! Plus gain more audience wink
Re: Toyota Camry by curtislist: 8:55am On Apr 09, 2015
'92 camry (orobo) at www.curtislist.com
Meet real sellers here.
Re: Toyota Camry by curtislist: 4:35pm On Apr 16, 2015
Twensons:

What are you talking, JiJi much better than this site.

Could you please mention in what way? Your criticism is very much welcomed. It will help us meet your desired experience.
Jiji is a great site with many years of presence online, But we will surpass your expectations with the quality of our service delivery. Try using our service and see that it'll benefit you greatly. Remember it's 100% Free to register and start posting Today!

(1) (Reply)

(pics)Car With gallons of Fuel Explodes And Burns Down in kano Injuring Two / Is Tinted Glass Permit really Free ? / Nairaland Autos Section Be Like...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.