Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,478 members, 7,781,397 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:46 PM

How A Girl Was Romancing My Laps On The Brt Bus Today - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How A Girl Was Romancing My Laps On The Brt Bus Today (5335 Views)

I Was Almost Arrested For Romancing My Babe In Shoprite / See What A Guy Was Doing Beside A GirI Inside A Bus Today (PHOTO) / Students Romancing Publicly On Lekki Highway (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How A Girl Was Romancing My Laps On The Brt Bus Today by Mekus68: 4:11pm On Apr 08, 2015
olajonzin:
I was inside d bus today on ma way to work...when this gel sat down besides me...I neva thought such shld happen...until I saw her hand on my lap...I was thinking wat she up to...until she started robbing her hand on ma laps..my jt has raised up..i don't kwn hw to get down frm the bus again cos am abt to reach ma bus stop..so I managed to get down....after I get down I stare at d gel through d brt Window...she was displaying her tongue to me again...so guyz...wat do u think d gel was up to
OP JUST LIKE UR NAME U DEY JONSE. U BE JONZING GUY
Re: How A Girl Was Romancing My Laps On The Brt Bus Today by bighead1(m): 6:30pm On Apr 08, 2015
Congrats!!!

You are the biggest MUMU of the month
Re: How A Girl Was Romancing My Laps On The Brt Bus Today by olajonzin(m): 9:15am On Apr 13, 2015
Na u sabi
Re: How A Girl Was Romancing My Laps On The Brt Bus Today by olajonzin(m): 7:56am On Jul 13, 2015
I don't kwn wat some gels mind whenever dey are sitting besides a guy in the brt bus
Re: How A Girl Was Romancing My Laps On The Brt Bus Today by theSpark(m): 8:27am On Jul 13, 2015
Happened to me with an older girl when I was a naïve teenage fresher in the university. The girl just placed her hand on my lap in the bus.
Re: How A Girl Was Romancing My Laps On The Brt Bus Today by olajonzin(m): 1:48pm On Jul 13, 2015
The worst part of it...is she place her hand on my laps..n she take away her eyes as if nothing is happening...some gels can have confidence sha
Re: How A Girl Was Romancing My Laps On The Brt Bus Today by olajonzin(m): 12:28pm On Jul 30, 2015
Lagos state BRT dey make sense

(1) (2) (Reply)

TF Is This? Lol / Pic: When A Lady Ask For Too Much From A Guy / Gang Leaks Nude Pictures Of Female Police Officer In Revenge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.