Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,946 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:27 PM

Guys, Be Careful Of Who You Date Ooo! You Need To See This... - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Be Careful Of Who You Date Ooo! You Need To See This... (101131 Views)

Guys: Be Careful In Atlanta. She might be a man. / Be Careful Of Val, Else You May Not Avoid This ( Pic) / Girls With This Type Of Leg Are very dangerous,guys Be Aware.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, Be Careful Of Who You Date Ooo! You Need To See This... by Fourwinds: 6:53pm On Apr 08, 2015
KingTom:
Wow, but how are they sure? Those neck tattoos are not that identical! grin
I also notice dat
Re: Guys, Be Careful Of Who You Date Ooo! You Need To See This... by hummerwise(m): 6:54pm On Apr 08, 2015
The tattoo looks kinda different na
Re: Guys, Be Careful Of Who You Date Ooo! You Need To See This... by zicoraads: 6:55pm On Apr 08, 2015
Lala247:

* runs away *
Haba cheesy
Do I need to change my picture? Is it scaring you away?

How was your day?
Re: Guys, Be Careful Of Who You Date Ooo! You Need To See This... by Frydae: 6:55pm On Apr 08, 2015
Na Yai.
Re: Guys, Be Careful Of Who You Date Ooo! You Need To See This... by Nobody: 6:56pm On Apr 08, 2015
zicoraads:
Haba cheesy
Do I need to change my picture? Is it scaring you away?

How was your day?

Its good thanks

Carries on running grin
Re: Guys, Be Careful Of Who You Date Ooo! You Need To See This... by Nobody: 6:57pm On Apr 08, 2015
Fairgodwin:
you mean the brother has been ........ with a fellow brother all this while and he didn't know?

Re: Guys, Be Careful Of Who You Date Ooo! You Need To See This... by COOL10(m): 6:58pm On Apr 08, 2015
NOT SURE THIS UR POST IS GENUINE. CHECK OUT THE 'Hs' of the diff necks. If u'v gat rili gud and sharp eyes u'l c the guy's is longer than the girl's. Now let's come 2 the curve on the 'Hs'. His is curved a little bit upwards while her's is pretty much str8. That's it,they ar'nt d same psn
Re: Guys, Be Careful Of Who You Date Ooo! You Need To See This... by KingTom(m): 6:59pm On Apr 08, 2015
Fourwinds:
I also notice dat
Yeah I just wish the white circles are removed so we can see clearer grin
Re: Guys, Be Careful Of Who You Date Ooo! You Need To See This... by LadyX(f): 6:59pm On Apr 08, 2015
ednut1:
has no lubrication na
They use artificial lubrication
Re: Guys, Be Careful Of Who You Date Ooo! You Need To See This... by Nobody: 6:59pm On Apr 08, 2015
teyus:
[img]http://4.bp..com/-V5aww84iKGU/VSUb3evXw5I/AAAAAAAAlQM/36AhJLrdlrg/s1600/Transgender.png[/img]

This picture has gone viral online... The lady at the right hand side of the picture was once a man, and according to reports, her boyfriend had no idea till this picture of her as a man surfaced. The neck tattoo gave her away.

According to Don Jazzy who is one of those who shared the picture...

@donjazzy: "Hmmm be vigilant my brothers. Call Ur babe and ask questions o. Lol Na to dey suspect every babe now o. I no wan hear my voice is naturally deep. ��"

https://instagram.com/p/1LVo1-NR2E/

1 Like

Re: Guys, Be Careful Of Who You Date Ooo! You Need To See This... by zonax(m): 6:59pm On Apr 08, 2015
Orijin101:
As long as she has a pvssy. . .
Gay tendency
Re: Guys, Be Careful Of Who You Date Ooo! You Need To See This... by zicoraads: 7:00pm On Apr 08, 2015
Lala247:

Its good thanks

Carries on running grin
Hahahahaaaaaa cheesy cheesy

Oh come on kiss

**starts running after her**
Re: Guys, Be Careful Of Who You Date Ooo! You Need To See This... by cluksy(m): 7:01pm On Apr 08, 2015
Ipledge:
your life don scarter i swear,i get picture for u
Wey d picture?
Re: Guys, Be Careful Of Who You Date Ooo! You Need To See This... by Nobody: 7:01pm On Apr 08, 2015
zicoraads:
Hahahahaaaaaa cheesy cheesy

Oh come on kiss

**starts running after her**
Lol let not derail

Hope uve calmed down today smiley
Re: Guys, Be Careful Of Who You Date Ooo! You Need To See This... by Franchise21(m): 7:03pm On Apr 08, 2015
I doubt d authenticity of dat pix
Re: Guys, Be Careful Of Who You Date Ooo! You Need To See This... by Nobody: 7:06pm On Apr 08, 2015
25omega:
yup all of them grin grin

Re: Guys, Be Careful Of Who You Date Ooo! You Need To See This... by dlfantasy2015: 7:07pm On Apr 08, 2015
sinaj:
It iz a wah

xo na tu de screen guyz now
to know weda na artificial Di**
It's mostly men that change to women not the other way.
Re: Guys, Be Careful Of Who You Date Ooo! You Need To See This... by kinglekan: 7:08pm On Apr 08, 2015
ronald4lif:
Does he have a punnah? No.

A d*ck will always be a d*ck. End of!

U sure bout dat? Remember it was d tattoo that gv him up. Am very sure he must have done surgery to replace d**k
Re: Guys, Be Careful Of Who You Date Ooo! You Need To See This... by Nobody: 7:08pm On Apr 08, 2015
Re: Guys, Be Careful Of Who You Date Ooo! You Need To See This... by kinglekan: 7:11pm On Apr 08, 2015
Iyalasisi:
ROTFL grin grin

Iya lasisi kilon pa yin lerin oooo

1 Like

Re: Guys, Be Careful Of Who You Date Ooo! You Need To See This... by kinglekan: 7:12pm On Apr 08, 2015
25omega:
Which one of these people would you date if you didn't know they were....... grin grin grin grin grin

Number 2 oooooo. grin

1 Like

Re: Guys, Be Careful Of Who You Date Ooo! You Need To See This... by churchieken(m): 7:14pm On Apr 08, 2015
lmao...i dnt even undstnd..does it mean they ar nt straffing?...abi em be gays?
Re: Guys, Be Careful Of Who You Date Ooo! You Need To See This... by iphanyiuma(m): 7:15pm On Apr 08, 2015
Not my business, for Those who believe this poo tho undecidedundecided

1 Like

Re: Guys, Be Careful Of Who You Date Ooo! You Need To See This... by themodernman: 7:16pm On Apr 08, 2015
Pinkiedearie:
Hhahahahahaha..this is so hilarious!!
'I no wan hear my voice is naturally deep!!l

Why is your voice so deep
Re: Guys, Be Careful Of Who You Date Ooo! You Need To See This... by themodernman: 7:17pm On Apr 08, 2015
gay posing as a Tranny to get d D
Re: Guys, Be Careful Of Who You Date Ooo! You Need To See This... by Misogynist2014(m): 7:23pm On Apr 08, 2015
May YHWH save us.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Be Careful Of Who You Date Ooo! You Need To See This... by AsanwaKC(f): 7:24pm On Apr 08, 2015
I de suspect one babe for my hood...the painful thing be say na she Abi him de catch all the correct bobos angry angry
Re: Guys, Be Careful Of Who You Date Ooo! You Need To See This... by bawajghai(m): 7:26pm On Apr 08, 2015
But the tattoo look difrient
Re: Guys, Be Careful Of Who You Date Ooo! You Need To See This... by Ndudi4: 7:26pm On Apr 08, 2015
grin grin grin
Re: Guys, Be Careful Of Who You Date Ooo! You Need To See This... by Bowaley17(m): 7:28pm On Apr 08, 2015
K
Re: Guys, Be Careful Of Who You Date Ooo! You Need To See This... by NaMe4: 7:28pm On Apr 08, 2015
I doubt if it's the same person. They just have similar neck tattoos.

Look at the tattoos closely and the different angles in which the tattoos incline on both necks.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [Female Edition] #DAY1 / Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? / He Kneels To Propose To His Girlfriend, But Her Other Lover Came Out In Boxers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.