Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,880 members, 7,802,845 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:07 PM

12 Characteristics Of A Bad Boy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 12 Characteristics Of A Bad Boy (9982 Views)

Ladies, 8 Characteristics Of A Stingy Guy On First Date / 8 Characteristics Of Chronic Womanizers On Social Media / 12 Characteristics Of True Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

12 Characteristics Of A Bad Boy by ggrin(f): 3:25pm On Apr 08, 2015
Hey Mr. Softy, if you want those chicks to like you, add a little bad boy to your ingredients wink. It’s no secret that women go after bad boys. The pushovers, the guys that are too nice and the wimps get left in the dust. If you’re one of these guys, no doubt you’ve experienced a chick you’ve been interested in ride off into the sunset with a bad boy. Why is that? Here are some reasons girls like bad boys wink
Leggo grin

1. Confidence
- cocky to the point of brazen (versus meek uncertainty and insecurity)undecided

2. Directness and Decisiveness - say what's on your mind and clarity about what you want (versus waffling and meekly tiptoeing around)angry

3. Dominance - command respect with social, intellectual, emotional and physical power (versus putting her on a pedestal and acting subservient).

4. Indifference - remain aloof, less reactive and not concerned about what others say and think (versus being an overly-attentive "try-hard"wink.

5. Entitlement - feel unconstrained to take/demand what you want (versus feeling unworthy).

6. Exciting - take risks, seek adventure and lead a more interesting life (versus seeking comfort and security).

7. Freedom and Selfishness - rebel's attitude, say and do what you want, uninhibited and self-focused (versus conforming and attending to others)grin

8. Leadership - lead yourself/others to reach goals (versus passiveness and uninspired).mummies pet

9. Masculine - exude a rugged, controlled mannerism (versus a soft, caring feminine energy).angry

10. Menacing - disagreeable, dangerous vibe (versus friendly and harmless)embarassed

11. Mysterious and Unpredictable - contrasting qualities that stimulate curiosity (versus boring and predictable).sad

12. Teasing - playfully disrespect her, intentionally ruffling her feathers (provoking her instead of trying to put her at ease).wink

Don't dullwink
lipsrsealedlipsrsealedlipsrsealedlipsrsealedlipsrsealedlipsrsealedlipsrsealedlipsrsealedlipsrsealed

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 12 Characteristics Of A Bad Boy by wunmi590(m): 3:26pm On Apr 08, 2015
Better
Re: 12 Characteristics Of A Bad Boy by kodded(m): 3:26pm On Apr 08, 2015
Cool cool
Re: 12 Characteristics Of A Bad Boy by falconey(m): 3:27pm On Apr 08, 2015
I want to know.

Thou I am never a good boy, so because of girls the good guys have to turn bad?

1 Like

Re: 12 Characteristics Of A Bad Boy by Nobody: 3:27pm On Apr 08, 2015
Nice one ggrin, your list is faultless

We ladies know the "bad boys" and we are cognizant of their vices, but the truth is that we can't help but get attracted to them.

2 Likes

Re: 12 Characteristics Of A Bad Boy by Nobody: 3:27pm On Apr 08, 2015
Hmmm
Re: 12 Characteristics Of A Bad Boy by loomer: 3:28pm On Apr 08, 2015
Thank God say I be good boy
Re: 12 Characteristics Of A Bad Boy by prettyjo(f): 3:29pm On Apr 08, 2015
ok
Re: 12 Characteristics Of A Bad Boy by ggrin(f): 3:30pm On Apr 08, 2015
falconey:
I want to know.

Thou I am never a good boy, so because of girls the good guys have to turn bad?
Bad boys are generally attractive and quite popular despite their 'bad boyishness'. They radiate hostility and coolness, and seem very stoic and arrogant. They seem to not give a f---k about anything, but often, they do, which can cause violence or such things, like punching walls or beating someone up. Smoking is a good characteristic for a bad boy, as is sharp wit and sarcastic, cutting remarks. As someone mentioned before, most bad boys have trouble with authority; i.e, no regard for rules , disrespect for teachers or other authoritive figures, play up a lot just to piss teachers off or NL mods, things like that. Personal space as well - like, they seem to like to back people into corners. They like to be the ones in power, so they have to have the upperhand. Being very pushy is a characteristic too - i.e, kissing demandingly, not giving up, stubborness, stuff like that. A short temper is a characteristic too.
Stuff like that is quite good for writing a bad boy. Hope this helps smiley
Re: 12 Characteristics Of A Bad Boy by adebayo201: 3:35pm On Apr 08, 2015
13. ggrin shocked
Re: 12 Characteristics Of A Bad Boy by Nobody: 3:37pm On Apr 08, 2015
....Kool and Konfirmed, Bad Boys Please by Displeasing..... cool cool
Re: 12 Characteristics Of A Bad Boy by ggrin(f): 3:37pm On Apr 08, 2015
missclasssy:
Nice one ggrin, your list is faultless

We ladies know the "bad boys" and we are cognizant of their vices, but the truth is that we can't help but get attracted to them.
wink
That's how we roll cool
Re: 12 Characteristics Of A Bad Boy by Nobody: 3:38pm On Apr 08, 2015
ggrin:
wink
That's how we roll

cool
Re: 12 Characteristics Of A Bad Boy by ggrin(f): 3:38pm On Apr 08, 2015
loomer:
Thank God say I be good boy
angry
Re: 12 Characteristics Of A Bad Boy by kinglekan: 3:38pm On Apr 08, 2015
Cool @ ggrin

So who do bad babes like u get attracted to? grin
Re: 12 Characteristics Of A Bad Boy by ronald4lif(m): 3:38pm On Apr 08, 2015
Once upon a time during the era of our parents, these were the qualities of good guys. How time changes.
Re: 12 Characteristics Of A Bad Boy by ggrin(f): 3:38pm On Apr 08, 2015
adebayo201:
13. ggrin shocked
yeske grin
Re: 12 Characteristics Of A Bad Boy by Nobody: 3:38pm On Apr 08, 2015
Beautifully put cheesy

But these are qualities a girl looks for. A woman dnt have time for that bs. angry

2 Likes

Re: 12 Characteristics Of A Bad Boy by ggrin(f): 3:39pm On Apr 08, 2015
kinglekan:
Cool @ ggrin

So who do bad babes like u get attracted to? grin
pastors gringrin
Re: 12 Characteristics Of A Bad Boy by FLAWLES(f): 3:39pm On Apr 08, 2015
Ok
Re: 12 Characteristics Of A Bad Boy by zinachidi(m): 3:39pm On Apr 08, 2015
dosent work all the time, can u act masculine where cynthia uwak is?
Re: 12 Characteristics Of A Bad Boy by loomer: 3:40pm On Apr 08, 2015
ggrin:
angry

Y d sad face na?

But I like wetin I see for ur profile o
Re: 12 Characteristics Of A Bad Boy by godofwar666(m): 3:40pm On Apr 08, 2015
Hey! ggrin wassup you can check by to night. I feel like f.ucking u online, wah do u tink?
Re: 12 Characteristics Of A Bad Boy by spanzed(m): 3:41pm On Apr 08, 2015
ggrin nice list...guess I need to become bad now. grin
Re: 12 Characteristics Of A Bad Boy by ggrin(f): 3:42pm On Apr 08, 2015
zinachidi:
dosent work all the time, can u act masculine where cynthia uwak is?
never gringringrinlipsrsealed
Re: 12 Characteristics Of A Bad Boy by ggrin(f): 3:43pm On Apr 08, 2015
spanzed:
ggrin nice list...guess I need to become bad now. grin
you'll be glad you did cool
Re: 12 Characteristics Of A Bad Boy by kinglekan: 3:43pm On Apr 08, 2015
ggrin:
pastors gringrin

Hahahaha

Ifa hear. D only thing u would end up doin is causing the pastor to backslide with daht ........ *lips sealed*

grin
Re: 12 Characteristics Of A Bad Boy by YoshiMaster: 3:47pm On Apr 08, 2015
hmmm, end times advice!
Re: 12 Characteristics Of A Bad Boy by martineverest(m): 3:48pm On Apr 08, 2015
Guys don bad now ooo...bados everywhere
ronald4lif:
Once upon a time during the era of our parents, these were the qualities of good guys. How time changes.
Re: 12 Characteristics Of A Bad Boy by ggrin(f): 3:48pm On Apr 08, 2015
kinglekan:

Hahahaha

Ifa hear. D only thing u would end up doin is causing the pastor to backslide with daht ........ *lips sealed*

grin
gringringrin

1 Like

Re: 12 Characteristics Of A Bad Boy by midephresh1(m): 3:50pm On Apr 08, 2015
Ok na::::#Bad Boy mode activated>>>>>>>>>>>
Re: 12 Characteristics Of A Bad Boy by Isaacmacdon(m): 3:50pm On Apr 08, 2015
undecided really? Mtchew! Bad boy ko gud boy ni.. See it depends on d individual.. Diff. Strokes for diff. Folks..

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Happened The First Day I Picked A Prostitute ( Scariest Moment Of My Life) / How Drinking 8 - 10 Glasses Of Water A Day Will Change Your Life (photos) / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.