Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,182 members, 7,807,594 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:54 PM

Married Men Are Pigs - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Married Men Are Pigs (5286 Views)

Married Men, Please What Exactly Are You Enjoying In Your Marriage? / 7 Reasons Why Married Men Cheat / 20 Costly Mistakes That Married Men Make. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Married Men Are Pigs by Nobody: 3:32pm On Apr 08, 2015
Im so angry, admin I dont know if this is the right group to post this

A FRIEND OF MINE IS PISSING ME OFF WE HAD A AGREEMENT FOR CERTAIN AMOUNT OF MONEY EVERY MONTH FOR ME TO BE HIS, WE AGREED 150K EVERY 15th , NOW TODAY HE ONLY HAS 75k AND A SORRY EXCUSE.
IM TIRED OF HIS GAMES, LATELY HIS WIFE HAS BEEN WATCHING HIS ACCOUNTS AND I KNOW ITS NOT EASY FOR HIM BUT I DONT REALLY CARE ABOUT THAT I KNOW I SHOULD BE MORE IMPORTANT THAN HIS STUPID WIFE...... I FEELNLIKE CALLING THAT BITCH AND TELLING HER TO FALL THE Bleep BACK.

AAAARRRGHHHHH.....

http://www.codedruns.com/index.php/groups/topic/view/group_id/8/topic_id/66/tab/1153

sorry i posted on codedruns.com, but the advise im getting here is a bit over the top, so i posted here to get more family oriented advise.

1 Share

Re: Married Men Are Pigs by LadyX(f): 3:41pm On Apr 08, 2015

1 Like

Re: Married Men Are Pigs by Nobody: 3:44pm On Apr 08, 2015
I know that's what you will say, i am not going to join issues with you though.

Don't criticize if you don't know the full story. The fool snatch me away from his friend thats how we got into the agreement. in almost two years he never missed a payment but the last 3 months I have to remind him before he apologies and pay but this month, I really dont understand. im confused and tired. He can't say he has used his money for election cos he is not contesting.

I'm angry but I dont know who I am angry with.
Re: Married Men Are Pigs by Nobody: 3:45pm On Apr 08, 2015
LadyX:
You are more of a pig than the men you are insulting.

Did you even listen to yourself while typing? If you didn't, read out loud what you just typed and you will realize how dumb you are.

You say "call his silly wife"! SMH...in case you haven't realized you are the silly one. He is paying you for the services...do you know what that means?

I know that's what you will say, i am not going to join issues with you though.

Don't criticize if you don't know the full story. The fool snatch me away from his friend thats how we got into the agreement. in almost two years he never missed a payment but the last 3 months I have to remind him before he apologies and pay but this month, I really dont understand. im confused and tired. He can't say he has used his money for election cos he is not contesting.

I'm angry but I dont know who I am angry with.

1 Like

Re: Married Men Are Pigs by jaybee3(m): 3:46pm On Apr 08, 2015
Phew

Lo ba tan

modified:
Your a.s is trolling!
Re: Married Men Are Pigs by bellong: 3:49pm On Apr 08, 2015
You are looking for traffic to your blog.

It ain't happening.....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Men Are Pigs by Nobody: 3:51pm On Apr 08, 2015
So, what do you want us to do for you now? When you were snatched we weren't alerted, when the deal was in progress we no hear anything. Now, we dey jeje dewy look weather you carry shout come meet us. Aunty, take your time o.

2 Likes

Re: Married Men Are Pigs by LadyX(f): 3:52pm On Apr 08, 2015
Re: Married Men Are Pigs by Roland17(m): 3:53pm On Apr 08, 2015
Codedrunscom:
Im so angry, admin I dont know if this is the right group to post this

A FRIEND OF MINE IS PISSING ME OFF WE HAD A AGREEMENT FOR CERTAIN AMOUNT OF MONEY EVERY MONTH FOR ME TO BE HIS, WE AGREED 150K EVERY 15th , NOW TODAY HE ONLY HAS 75k AND A SORRY EXCUSE.
IM TIRED OF HIS GAMES, LATELY HIS WIFE HAS BEEN WATCHING HIS ACCOUNTS AND I KNOW ITS NOT EASY FOR HIM BUT I DONT REALLY CARE ABOUT THAT I KNOW I SHOULD BE MORE IMPORTANT THAN HIS STUPID WIFE...... I FEELNLIKE CALLING THAT BITCH AND TELLING HER TO FALL THE Bleep BACK.

AAAARRRGHHHHH.....

http://www.codedruns.com/index.php/groups/topic/view/group_id/8/topic_id/66/tab/1153

CHOIIIIII...SEE AS WOMAN OPEN HEAD OFFICE FOR ANOTHER WOMAN HUSBAND HEAD...NNE I WISH YOU SUCCESS AS YOUR MINISTRY MOVES FROM TEMPORARY SITE TO PERMANENT SITE..

NNE, NO BE YOUR FAULT JARE, AGGREMENT IS AGGREMENT OOO, AFTERALL NA THE MAN WAN BE HEAD OFFICE.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Men Are Pigs by goodmorning40: 3:54pm On Apr 08, 2015
Monkey
Re: Married Men Are Pigs by Justeenaleo(f): 3:54pm On Apr 08, 2015
This guy is a GUY
Lol
Smh
Re: Married Men Are Pigs by Nobody: 3:59pm On Apr 08, 2015
LadyX:

Do you know what is pissing me off? The fact that you are calling a whole gender or should I say the male population pigs based on your experience with one man. What if he came out to say that all women are prostitutes because he pays 150k per month for s*x?

Now listen to yourself "the fool snatch me from his friend"... In case you don't know we call it karma here on NL.

Did you expect him to take you serious? He even has a wife...you thought he would divorce her for you?

To be frank the guy has gotten someone else so forget him.

P.s. am not married so don't say am 'attacking' you because am married.

you are getting way ahead of yourself young lady, who wants to marry a cheating MAN ?
if he is cheating on his wife with me, what stops him from cheating on me with someone else if i marry him ?

1 Like

Re: Married Men Are Pigs by bennyrazz: 4:00pm On Apr 08, 2015
150k to a mistress monthly? what kind of work does the man do? if he is a salary earner I believe he should be earning times 10 of that monthly and if he's a business man, he should be earning times 100 of that if not, he is a big fool. What even makes him a bigger fool is that, if he spends that amount of money on his wife monthly, he would be surprised and what makes the mistress or ashewo the biggest loser is that, at the end of the day, the man will still return to his family. She might end up filled with regrets as she ages.

1 Like

Re: Married Men Are Pigs by Nobody: 4:03pm On Apr 08, 2015
bennyrazz:
150k to a mistress monthly? what kind of work does the man do? if he is a salary earner I believe he should be earning times 10 of that monthly and if he's a business man, he should be earning times 100 of that if not, he is a big fool. What even makes him a bigger fool is that, if he spends that amount of money on his wife monthly, he would be surprised and what makes the mistress or ashewo the biggest loser is that, at the end of the day, the man will still return to his family. She might end up filled with regrets as she ages.

please i would appreciate if you refrain from using the above highlight word to refer or make any insinuation about me, i will accept Mistress.

1 Like

Re: Married Men Are Pigs by LadyX(f): 4:11pm On Apr 08, 2015
Re: Married Men Are Pigs by Nigga44: 4:11pm On Apr 08, 2015
Lai lai!!!.....I can never click on that your stupiid link. #throws a seed of groundnut in the air and catches it with mouth#

5 Likes

Re: Married Men Are Pigs by Nobody: 4:15pm On Apr 08, 2015
LadyX:

I know you want traffic on your blog...I know the pic on your profile is not even you...why did I even comment on this thread sef undecided

Anyway good luck..am outa here

Why would you say that, codedruns.com properly have as much people as nairaland. AND ITS NOT A BLOG!!!

i just want a different perspective
Re: Married Men Are Pigs by 5minsmadness: 5:27pm On Apr 08, 2015
You are not and can never be more important than his wife, let's just get that clear. What you guys have is more of a business relationship and not an emotional one.

Having said that, if he has been faithfully fulfilling his end of the bargain for services rendered and then suddenly over the past 3months he has reneged, then you should understand that something has happened. If he is a client worth keeping then I suggest you do some customer care and be understanding during this trying period. He will eventually pick up again. Unless you want to lose him to other 'mistresses' you have to play patience and understanding this period.

Is he your only client?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Men Are Pigs by ABEngine(m): 6:01pm On Apr 08, 2015
Codedrunscom:

you are getting way ahead of yourself young lady, who wants to marry a cheating MAN ?
if he is cheating on his wife with me, what stops him from cheating on me with someone else if i marry him ?

Karma is a bitch, you don't even get to see her coming. You should have saved enough money to order your ideal man from creation.com. Goodluck
Re: Married Men Are Pigs by pickabeau1: 6:40pm On Apr 08, 2015
5minsmadness:
You are not and can never be more important than his wife, let's just get that clear. What you guys have is more of a business relationship and not an emotional one.

Having said that, if he has been faithfully fulfilling his end of the bargain for services rendered and then suddenly over the past 3months he has reneged, then you should understand that something has happened. If he is a client worth keeping then I suggest you do some customer care and be understanding during this trying period. He will eventually pick up again. Unless you want to lose him to other 'mistresses' you have to play patience and understanding this period.

Is he your only client?

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Married Men Are Pigs by snadguy007(m): 8:02pm On Apr 08, 2015
Actually you are right, a married man who doesn't know his worth and decides to waste money on a bicht is a pig.
Incase you need people to beat him up..... I am available o 500k non-negotiable

3 Likes

Re: Married Men Are Pigs by cococandy(f): 9:19pm On Apr 08, 2015
snadguy007:
Actually you are right, a married man who doesn't know his worth and decides to waste money on a bicht is a pig.
Incase you need people to beat him up..... I am available o 500k non-negotiable
@bold exactly grin

500k? Na so you wan chop money on top the pig and his troll mistress head? Thief

1 Like

Re: Married Men Are Pigs by bukatyne(f): 9:47pm On Apr 08, 2015
5minsmadness:

Is he your only client?

The bolded is only a feel Good line for wives with cheating husbands.

A man 'snatches' OP;

Pays her N150k monthly

Will give her toe curling orgasms

Would probably not have to cook, clean etc. al

Would be travelled about eith

Has been on for 3yrs

And she is not important?

I can bet my breakfast tomorrow that he doesn't give his wife that amount monthly or spend as much quality time as he spends with OP.

The wife is losing and is currently not as important as OP angry

I think the OP is trolling sha tongue

8 Likes

Re: Married Men Are Pigs by Stillfire: 10:18pm On Apr 08, 2015
bukatyne:

A man 'snatches' OP;

Pays her N150k monthly

Has been on for 3yrs

I can bet my breakfast tomorrow that he doesn't give his wife that amount monthly or spend as much quality time as he spends with OP.

Hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! grin grin grin
Re: Married Men Are Pigs by cococandy(f): 10:28pm On Apr 08, 2015
Well the OP is obviously trolling but you're spot on. Such a wife should feel lucky he married her Afterall it is only business with the mistress grin

bukatyne:

A man 'snatches' OP;

Pays her N150k monthly

Has been on for 3yrs

Re: Married Men Are Pigs by ivyy(f): 10:31pm On Apr 08, 2015
SMH
Re: Married Men Are Pigs by obo389(m): 10:51pm On Apr 08, 2015
angry
rubbish!!
e wan pas Bleep wey u dey give the man?anything else?any difference?abi ur own gt cover? angry angry
Re: Married Men Are Pigs by Nobody: 10:57pm On Apr 08, 2015
Justeenaleo:
This guy is a GUY
Lol
Smh
grin
Re: Married Men Are Pigs by Ewuro4: 11:30pm On Apr 08, 2015
Hilarious
Re: Married Men Are Pigs by Nobody: 11:39pm On Apr 08, 2015
obo389:
angry
rubbish!!
e wan pas Bleep wey u dey give the man?anything else?any difference?abi ur own gt cover? angry angry

How about my time ?
Re: Married Men Are Pigs by obo389(m): 12:09am On Apr 09, 2015
Codedrunscom:

How about my time ?
wht tym?relax.he has bought them so u shd be contented.irrespective of how classy u wnt to present urslf,have it in mind that that stipend u make na some people salary.
if the paroles tire u,lock up.
Re: Married Men Are Pigs by Ewuro4: 12:11am On Apr 09, 2015
grin grin ... I can't do this anymore hehe

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Boy, Girl 10 & 8 Caught Having S3x In Ajegunle / ?? / The New Naira Notes....is It Just Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.