Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,208 members, 7,780,370 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:13 PM

11 Things Only Nigerians Will Think Are Funny - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 11 Things Only Nigerians Will Think Are Funny (40734 Views)

5 Reasons Why Nigerians Will Always Be Denied A Visa! / 15 Things Only People Who Have Lived Overseas Can Understand / Only True Nigerians Will Know This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 11 Things Only Nigerians Will Think Are Funny by mikron(m): 10:11pm On Apr 08, 2015
When PDP staunch members start cross-carperting to the APC after the umbrella got torn by the WIND of change in the just concluded elections grin grin
Re: 11 Things Only Nigerians Will Think Are Funny by Vick4rill(m): 10:26pm On Apr 08, 2015
naijainfogalery:
half of the things listed here are not funny to an average Nigerian, Are you calling us boring?

Here are things that an average Nigerian man finds funny
1. When your boss is fond of complaining and Shouting and someone ends up mimicking him thats funny in any language
2. When your parent cains one of your stubborn brother or sis that might have abused you during the day, Hehehe thats funny
3. When a girl goes to a local restaurant and orders rice 30 naira beans 5 naira 2 pomo and 1 ishan with foreign accents
4. When a girl that has never travelled abroad start forming and mixing both British and American accent
5. When a dude goes to a restaurant orders bottle water or coke and the girl ate proper meal thats freaking hillarious
6. When your teacher blows some almighty grammer
7. When a men sees a beautiful or sexy girl and they start acting like mumuu hehehe thats funny
8. When a girl or a guy thinks he is the real chic or real guy and doesnt know he is just a side chic or maga
9. When your wicked aunty that is always reporting you to your parent got beaten up by a female friend
10. When a girl tries so hard to catch mens attention but they are all focused on a more pretty or sexy girl
11. When OP tries to be funny and his post gets 10 likes and mine gets 100 likes heheheheh now that is funny in any language
more boring

1 Like

Re: 11 Things Only Nigerians Will Think Are Funny by lovat(m): 10:29pm On Apr 08, 2015
holatin:
is Nigeria as frustration as that ?
try laugh when the air still come out of the nose.
RIP English

1 Like

Re: 11 Things Only Nigerians Will Think Are Funny by sarkinsauti: 10:32pm On Apr 08, 2015
amsoslim:
Natfin funi abt diz post na....

Waooooo!!! Cantblivit that this unfunny post made FB,all the same lemme use this medium as FTC to send a shout awt to my haters.hating & beefing me makes me smarter,wiser,hard working and famous.

Please go back to school and learn how to spell
Re: 11 Things Only Nigerians Will Think Are Funny by Dannybouy: 10:34pm On Apr 08, 2015
lol #smh
Re: 11 Things Only Nigerians Will Think Are Funny by hitleraldof(m): 10:36pm On Apr 08, 2015
ebenezer4o2:
Ur list should be ten and not eleven.anyway,it's nt my buz 'cos cska moscow has lost.
and there goes ur ticket(oya bring am make i help u tear am)
Re: 11 Things Only Nigerians Will Think Are Funny by HizMissy(f): 10:41pm On Apr 08, 2015
Trailblazer1:
Like if you didn't even smile.

Share to encourage the op
Wicked
Re: 11 Things Only Nigerians Will Think Are Funny by HizMissy(f): 10:45pm On Apr 08, 2015
sarkinsauti:

Wat is he misspelling?
Re: 11 Things Only Nigerians Will Think Are Funny by holatin(m): 10:50pm On Apr 08, 2015
lovat:
RIP English
English proffesor, at least you should know that is a mistake.
frustrating !
Re: 11 Things Only Nigerians Will Think Are Funny by holatin(m): 10:51pm On Apr 08, 2015
RobinHez:

GBAGAUN!!! grin
prof, so because I did a mistake of writing frustration instead of frustrating you wan die
Re: 11 Things Only Nigerians Will Think Are Funny by holatin(m): 10:52pm On Apr 08, 2015
nwadiuko1:
chisos see bekee
frustrating I mean.
don't die yet
Re: 11 Things Only Nigerians Will Think Are Funny by holatin(m): 10:52pm On Apr 08, 2015
buskie13:
Wetin u dey talk?
frustrating
Re: 11 Things Only Nigerians Will Think Are Funny by garriboy(m): 11:00pm On Apr 08, 2015
pTomz:
Ok my people, lemme plateau us to some real fact about our humourous lifestyles. So girls grab a pillow and guys go get that ORIJINAL liquid n enjoy the ride B)

http://www.travelstart.com.ng/blog/13-things-only-nigerians-will-think-are-funny/
But seriously, is there some sort of politics to get a post to front page? Most of the items on the list doesn't even make Nigerians laugh at you. For example which sane person in Nigeria will laff at u if u don't eat ur chicken bones in a restaurant? Dumbest post since the begining of this year
Re: 11 Things Only Nigerians Will Think Are Funny by Bsc(m): 11:03pm On Apr 08, 2015
Person go smoke weed type wetin no even make me smile,
Re: 11 Things Only Nigerians Will Think Are Funny by Missmossy(f): 11:05pm On Apr 08, 2015
Only few people will laugh, its funny though. Nigerians enh we are just very unique grin

2 Likes

Re: 11 Things Only Nigerians Will Think Are Funny by amsoslim(m): 11:15pm On Apr 08, 2015
sarkinsauti:

yeah....shebi u wan chop beef? Na u wan carry my mata fr head like pason wey dey sell gala & la cacera for hold up.
Re: 11 Things Only Nigerians Will Think Are Funny by ArcToyin(m): 11:23pm On Apr 08, 2015
naijainfogalery:
half of the things listed here are not funny to an average Nigerian, Are you calling us boring?

Here are things that an average Nigerian man finds funny
1. When your boss is fond of complaining and Shouting and someone ends up mimicking him thats funny in any language
2. When your parent cains one of your stubborn brother or sis that might have abused you during the day, Hehehe thats funny
3. When a girl goes to a local restaurant and orders rice 30 naira beans 5 naira 2 pomo and 1 ishan with foreign accents
4. When a girl that has never travelled abroad start forming and mixing both British and American accent
5. When a dude goes to a restaurant orders bottle water or coke and the girl ate proper meal thats freaking hillarious
6. When your teacher blows some almighty grammer
7. When a men sees a beautiful or sexy girl and they start acting like mumuu hehehe thats funny
8. When a girl or a guy thinks he is the real chic or real guy and doesnt know he is just a side chic or maga
9. When your wicked aunty that is always reporting you to your parent got beaten up by a female friend
10. When a girl tries so hard to catch mens attention but they are all focused on a more pretty or sexy girl
11. When OP tries to be funny and his post gets 10 likes and mine gets 100 likes heheheheh now that is funny in any language
yours is not funny at all. There are many of the op post that were funny.
Re: 11 Things Only Nigerians Will Think Are Funny by kossydiba(m): 12:07am On Apr 09, 2015
This simply a pile of poo. Ain't funny at all
Re: 11 Things Only Nigerians Will Think Are Funny by jchima14: 1:13am On Apr 09, 2015
Comments are funnier than actual post

1 Like

Re: 11 Things Only Nigerians Will Think Are Funny by Gorgeous58(f): 2:24am On Apr 09, 2015
Op, if the aim of this thread is to make people laugh, erm... Don't just go into comedy!
Re: 11 Things Only Nigerians Will Think Are Funny by Shollay20(m): 7:03am On Apr 09, 2015
Its not funny...
Re: 11 Things Only Nigerians Will Think Are Funny by eluquenson(m): 7:55am On Apr 09, 2015
Lol grin
Re: 11 Things Only Nigerians Will Think Are Funny by torovictor(m): 8:11am On Apr 09, 2015
Nigerians, also find it hilarious when
power supply lasts over 24hrs and is not
interrupted..Gbese ree oo
Re: 11 Things Only Nigerians Will Think Are Funny by pTomz(m): 8:24am On Apr 09, 2015
garriboy:

But seriously, is there some sort of politics to get a post to front page? Most of the items on the list doesn't even make Nigerians laugh at you. For example which sane person in Nigeria will laff at u if u don't eat ur chicken bones in a restaurant? Dumbest post since the begining of this year
angry jst decided tu share ah post, neva knew twas gon mk FP.... watsup witchu??

u cn go n do de below

Re: 11 Things Only Nigerians Will Think Are Funny by Bowaley17(m): 8:40am On Apr 09, 2015
BrB
Re: 11 Things Only Nigerians Will Think Are Funny by RobinHez(m): 9:26am On Apr 09, 2015
holatin:
prof, so because I did a mistake of writing frustration instead of frustrating you wan die
Loool...just laugh with me...grin
Re: 11 Things Only Nigerians Will Think Are Funny by RobinHez(m): 9:40am On Apr 09, 2015
holatin:
because I did a mistake
Gbagaun!!! grin grin grin

Re: 11 Things Only Nigerians Will Think Are Funny by raphy(m): 11:47am On Apr 09, 2015
Stale gist sai op
Re: 11 Things Only Nigerians Will Think Are Funny by TheMatrix3: 4:14pm On Apr 09, 2015
Please were can I buy JAMB form in Lagos undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Very Ugly Experience With Cross Country Transport. Pictures attached!!! / World's Most Powerful Passport: Singapore Overtakes Japan, Nigeria ranks 90th / Abuja Vs Lagos: Which Is More Advisable For Relocation?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.