Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,424 members, 7,808,519 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:59 PM

if These 3 Monikers Leave Romance Section Today Thousands Will Follow Them!!!! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / if These 3 Monikers Leave Romance Section Today Thousands Will Follow Them!!!! (23612 Views)

Amusing Monikers On Nairaland (esp. Romance Section) / Incredible List Of Monikers Who Patronize Romance Section With Multiple Usernam / TOP 10 Most CONTROVERSIAL Monikers In Romance Section 2015. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

if These 3 Monikers Leave Romance Section Today Thousands Will Follow Them!!!! by Nobody: 4:06pm On Apr 08, 2015
I am daviyjones THE MAN OF LIST, you already know that but what you don't know is there are certain 3 monikers that are MAGICAL t romance section.
Here they are:

¤ ROKIATU : she is very brilliant and curvy her pictures makes guys arouuund here go crazy, that's why most of them stick around and most girls around love her style and swagg.
I have seen couple of girls post like her she is a ROLE-MODEL no doubt.

¤ MARIOELAE: my number2 she is very attractive with innocent face and sexy eyes, no one cares about her front and back the face is enough to drive people crazy here.

¤ LALA247: who doesn't know her? She is the most respected female in romance section, she gives mature advice and she has one of the portable best figure8 every superstar wants to be on his music video.

I am very sure MOST PEOPLE will disagree but is the truth, I don't normally do female list. Enjoy this from man of list!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: if These 3 Monikers Leave Romance Section Today Thousands Will Follow Them!!!! by Nobody: 4:10pm On Apr 08, 2015
daviyjones:
I am daviyjones THE MAN OF LIST, you already know that but what you don't know is there are certain 3 monikers that are MAGICAL t romance section.
Here they are:

¤ ROKIATU : she is very brilliant and curvy her pictures makes guys arouuund here go crazy, that's why most of them stick around and most girls around love her style and swagg.

¤ MARIOELAE: my number2 she is very attractive with innocent face and sexy eyes, no one cares about her front and back the faace is enough to drive people crazy here.

¤ LALA247: who doesn't know her? She is the most respected female in romance section, she gives mature advice and she has one of the portable best figure8 every superstar wants to be on his music video.

I am very sure most guys will disagree but is the truth, I don't normally do female list. Enjoy this from man of list!

Thank you

Really appriciate it smiley
Agree with the other two ladies .. Put a big smile on my face .. wink

2 Likes

Re: if These 3 Monikers Leave Romance Section Today Thousands Will Follow Them!!!! by sweettease(f): 4:12pm On Apr 08, 2015
Lol, do you know how many so called romance section legends have left? Most new comers don't even know them seff.

Soldier go, soldier come, barracks dey there o

19 Likes 5 Shares

Re: if These 3 Monikers Leave Romance Section Today Thousands Will Follow Them!!!! by dharay99: 4:13pm On Apr 08, 2015
#yaaaaawns.

Nexxxxx† thread plz, lipsrsealed

4 Likes

Re: if These 3 Monikers Leave Romance Section Today Thousands Will Follow Them!!!! by pTomz(m): 4:13pm On Apr 08, 2015
E-brities undecided

1 Like

Re: if These 3 Monikers Leave Romance Section Today Thousands Will Follow Them!!!! by datguru: 4:13pm On Apr 08, 2015
Mtcheew

4 Likes

Re: if These 3 Monikers Leave Romance Section Today Thousands Will Follow Them!!!! by Nobody: 4:13pm On Apr 08, 2015
Lala247:

Thank you

Is the truth, you are one of a kind.

1 Like

Re: if These 3 Monikers Leave Romance Section Today Thousands Will Follow Them!!!! by Nobody: 4:14pm On Apr 08, 2015
undecided

2 Likes

Re: if These 3 Monikers Leave Romance Section Today Thousands Will Follow Them!!!! by Chizzy20(f): 4:14pm On Apr 08, 2015
hmm..op i hear u..

1 Like

Re: if These 3 Monikers Leave Romance Section Today Thousands Will Follow Them!!!! by Beennkumar(m): 4:15pm On Apr 08, 2015
I wonder why. undecided

2 Likes

Re: if These 3 Monikers Leave Romance Section Today Thousands Will Follow Them!!!! by YoshiMaster: 4:16pm On Apr 08, 2015
Oh please!

Like, oooooooooooo please!

1 Like

Re: if These 3 Monikers Leave Romance Section Today Thousands Will Follow Them!!!! by dharay99: 4:16pm On Apr 08, 2015
Lala247:

Thank you

allow d guy make him dey pack weed for una head u hear lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: if These 3 Monikers Leave Romance Section Today Thousands Will Follow Them!!!! by Nobody: 4:16pm On Apr 08, 2015
sweettease:
Lol, do you know how many so called romance section legends have left, most new comers don't even know them seff.

Soldier gone are gone! The current soldiers keeps us alive.
Re: if These 3 Monikers Leave Romance Section Today Thousands Will Follow Them!!!! by Nobody: 4:16pm On Apr 08, 2015
UTTER RUBBISH!!!

One of the ladies even came here to say that she appreciates?
Fvcking Childish in my opinion.

What about these monikers, past and present
Jarus
CFCfan
Afam4ever
Yuzedo
Beaf
Ogugua88
Sexkillz
Okijajuju
PCGuru
Onila
Mrcork
Fulaman
Dexplorer1
Pagan9ja
Sagamite
Ileke-idi
Idowuogbo
Jaybee3
Mukina2
Speedyboi
Itsmodella
Mzpotato
Mzdarkskin
And a lot more

These are the people that owned nairaland. Some have gone,some are still around but in different monikers
So op, shut-up because you know nothing about nairaland....

34 Likes 1 Share

Silliest thread ever. This man of trash (sorry, list) always strutting his stuff.
Re: if These 3 Monikers Leave Romance Section Today Thousands Will Follow Them!!!! by sweettease(f): 4:17pm On Apr 08, 2015
daviyjones:

Soldier gone are gone! The current soldiers keeps us alive.
My point exactly! Those ones left, you don't know them and nairaland is even thriving better.

4 Likes

Re: if These 3 Monikers Leave Romance Section Today Thousands Will Follow Them!!!! by Nobody: 4:21pm On Apr 08, 2015
dharay99:

allow d guy make him dey pack weed for una head u hear lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
smiley
Re: if These 3 Monikers Leave Romance Section Today Thousands Will Follow Them!!!! by Nobody: 4:22pm On Apr 08, 2015
missclasssy:
UTTER RUBBISH!!!

One of the ladies even came here to say that she appreciates?
Fvcking Childish in my opinion.

smiley

7 Likes

Re: if These 3 Monikers Leave Romance Section Today Thousands Will Follow Them!!!! by Enegod(m): 4:23pm On Apr 08, 2015
sweettease:
Lol, do you know how many so called romance section legends have left, most new comers don't even know them seff.

forgive him...he is still a newbie
Re: if These 3 Monikers Leave Romance Section Today Thousands Will Follow Them!!!! by MrBasketball: 4:23pm On Apr 08, 2015
This guy is the dumbest guy in "Romance Section"

5 Likes

Re: if These 3 Monikers Leave Romance Section Today Thousands Will Follow Them!!!! by Nobody: 4:26pm On Apr 08, 2015
MrBasketball:
The guy is the dumbest guy in "Romance Section"

Who is this fool?

2 Likes

Re: if These 3 Monikers Leave Romance Section Today Thousands Will Follow Them!!!! by SleekyP(m): 4:26pm On Apr 08, 2015
daviyjones:
Here they are:

¤ MARIOELAE: my number2 she is very attractive with innocent face and sexy eyes, no one cares about her front and back the face is enough to drive people crazy here.

I am very sure MOST PEOPLE will disagree but is the truth, I don't normally do female list. Enjoy this from man of list!

So what should we do now undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: if These 3 Monikers Leave Romance Section Today Thousands Will Follow Them!!!! by MrBasketball: 4:27pm On Apr 08, 2015
daviyjones:

Who is this fool?
U are the f00l.

8 Likes

Re: if These 3 Monikers Leave Romance Section Today Thousands Will Follow Them!!!! by falconey(m): 4:28pm On Apr 08, 2015
OP the question is are they leaving? If NO what's the point of this thread?

5 Likes

Re: if These 3 Monikers Leave Romance Section Today Thousands Will Follow Them!!!! by sweettease(f): 4:29pm On Apr 08, 2015
Enegod:
forgive him...he is still a newbie
He is forgiven grin

2 Likes

Re: if These 3 Monikers Leave Romance Section Today Thousands Will Follow Them!!!! by Nobody: 4:31pm On Apr 08, 2015
falconey:

OP the question is are they leaving? If NO what's the point of this thread?

Mr"shares" you better pray they don't if they do romance section is going down. You think is the likes of missclassy,nneka123,rubey,ireneony that is keeping thousands here? NOPE these are the 3
Re: if These 3 Monikers Leave Romance Section Today Thousands Will Follow Them!!!! by TR0UBLeMaKeR(f): 4:32pm On Apr 08, 2015
This dude just joined and his threads are really disappointing. Unnecessary hyping of monikers. Get a real life and you won't appreciate stuff like this. Social networks making more dorks antisocial angry

2 Likes

Re: if These 3 Monikers Leave Romance Section Today Thousands Will Follow Them!!!! by Kazrem(m): 4:32pm On Apr 08, 2015
Lala247:

Thank you

Me just dey see your moniker oo. And seeing that you registered less than 6 months ago and make that fame is plausible. Good one

1 Like

Re: if These 3 Monikers Leave Romance Section Today Thousands Will Follow Them!!!! by Nobody: 4:33pm On Apr 08, 2015
Lala247:

Thank you

yea...you really deserve it.

pls did you hear from dimple
Re: if These 3 Monikers Leave Romance Section Today Thousands Will Follow Them!!!! by naijaboiy: 4:33pm On Apr 08, 2015
Daviyjones I won't lie this thread is total bullshit and reeks of pure ass licking.

Do you know how many people have left?

I will tell you here that if I deactivate my account today nobody will give a flying fhuuck.

So please be real.

undecided

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: if These 3 Monikers Leave Romance Section Today Thousands Will Follow Them!!!! by Nobody: 4:34pm On Apr 08, 2015
Midehi:

yea...you really deserve it.

pls did you hear from dimple

Heard she deactivated , but i think she'll be back .. Have you got her mail?
Re: if These 3 Monikers Leave Romance Section Today Thousands Will Follow Them!!!! by falconey(m): 4:34pm On Apr 08, 2015
daviyjonesd:

Mr"shares" you better pray they don't if they do romance section is going down. You think is the likes of missclassy,nneka123,rubey,ireneony that is keeping thousands here? NOPE these are the 3

the funny thing about you is you create controversial threads,receives lots of insults but still your proclaimed yourself in this section as man of list.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Flood Sweeps 3-Year-Old Girl Away In Idi-Araba, Lagos (Video) / Kebbi Hosts Three Stray Elephants / Police Officer Gifts Students New Pair Of Socks In Lagos (Video, Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.