Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,639 members, 7,801,854 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:10 AM

if These 3 Monikers Leave Romance Section Today Thousands Will Follow Them!!!! - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / if These 3 Monikers Leave Romance Section Today Thousands Will Follow Them!!!! (23558 Views)

Amusing Monikers On Nairaland (esp. Romance Section) / Incredible List Of Monikers Who Patronize Romance Section With Multiple Usernam / TOP 10 Most CONTROVERSIAL Monikers In Romance Section 2015. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: if These 3 Monikers Leave Romance Section Today Thousands Will Follow Them!!!! by Nobody: 4:34pm On Apr 08, 2015
angry

wotz all dese?

op is a KID!!!

tell me d truth. . .how many times u don send dem pm?

#YOLO
Re: if These 3 Monikers Leave Romance Section Today Thousands Will Follow Them!!!! by danbrowndmf(m): 4:35pm On Apr 08, 2015
hmmm.OP this ur Opinion
dnt lemme talk sha,b4 u go say na hate

1 Like

Re: if These 3 Monikers Leave Romance Section Today Thousands Will Follow Them!!!! by Nobody: 4:35pm On Apr 08, 2015
sweettease:
Lol, do you know how many so called romance section legends have left, most new comers don't even know them seff.

Soldier go, soldier come, barracks dey there o
gbam!!!
Re: if These 3 Monikers Leave Romance Section Today Thousands Will Follow Them!!!! by Nobody: 4:35pm On Apr 08, 2015
Lala247:

Heard she deactivated , but i think she'll be back .. Have you got her mail?
no i dont, i really miss her.
Re: if These 3 Monikers Leave Romance Section Today Thousands Will Follow Them!!!! by TR0UBLeMaKeR(f): 4:36pm On Apr 08, 2015
daviyjones:

Mr"shares" you better pray they don't if they do romance section is going down. You think is the likes of missclassy,nneka123,rubey,ireneony that is keeping thousands here? NOPE these are the 3
keeping which thousand you M0R0N? Help yourself before it gets to the point of no return.
Re: if These 3 Monikers Leave Romance Section Today Thousands Will Follow Them!!!! by Nobody: 4:37pm On Apr 08, 2015
Midehi:

no i dont, i really miss her.

Awww smiley
Think she had a hard time here .. U know how it is .. But u never know she might come back ..
I dont have any contact for her sorry
Re: if These 3 Monikers Leave Romance Section Today Thousands Will Follow Them!!!! by freshdude99(m): 4:37pm On Apr 08, 2015
daviyjones:

Is the truth, you are one of a kind.
Baba if ur crushing, just go straight to da point and stop beating around the bush like a learner cheesy cheesy
Besides some very nice romancelanders are missing on dat quack list namely cherryrice, softysparky and of course dimples192
Cc: Lala247
Cc: Daviyjones
Cc: Softysparky
Cc: Cherryrice

1 Like

Re: if These 3 Monikers Leave Romance Section Today Thousands Will Follow Them!!!! by Nobody: 4:38pm On Apr 08, 2015
Lala247:

Awww smiley
Think she had a hard time here .. U know how it is .. But u never know she might come back ..
I dont have any contact for her sorry
ok dear
Re: if These 3 Monikers Leave Romance Section Today Thousands Will Follow Them!!!! by Nobody: 4:38pm On Apr 08, 2015
naijaboiy:
Daviyjones I won't lie this thread is total bullshit and reeks of pure ass licking.

Do you know how many people have left?

I will tell you here that if I deactivate my account today nobody will give a flying fhuuck.

So please be real.

undecided
who cares about those that are gone? We here currently are keeping this section extremely HOT and we are doing a great JOB.

You missed the fun part, OKAY seriously if you deactivated you can't know , people may not deactivated but I guarantee you they will loose interest and won't be regualr as before.

Before you know it they won't be regular at all.
Re: if These 3 Monikers Leave Romance Section Today Thousands Will Follow Them!!!! by naijaboiy: 4:39pm On Apr 08, 2015
Claireshan,,sarimah,,
Marthakings,,rozzay,,mstik,,ogugua,,
temigracie..e.t.c

They all rocked the romance section in their time and they are all gone.

Some are in new monikers though.

But when they left,,Romance section didn't die. They were merely replaced. undecided

Stop all these bullshit please.
Re: if These 3 Monikers Leave Romance Section Today Thousands Will Follow Them!!!! by Nobody: 4:39pm On Apr 08, 2015
Midehi:

yea...you really deserve it.

pls did you hear from dimple

But i think she sent a pm once i'll go through my mails see if i can find it .. If i can then u can mail her smiley
Re: if These 3 Monikers Leave Romance Section Today Thousands Will Follow Them!!!! by PunkyOh(f): 4:39pm On Apr 08, 2015
Maybe sheeps & rètards. Why leave just because someone else is leaving? You joined this site with them? Makes absolutely no sense.
Re: if These 3 Monikers Leave Romance Section Today Thousands Will Follow Them!!!! by Orijin105: 4:40pm On Apr 08, 2015
daviyjones, letz be sincere. . . diz is d dumbest thread i've ever seen on the whole NL. . . i bet you, if they all deactivate, a single person won't follow them, instead of that, more guest will even join!

2 Likes

Re: if These 3 Monikers Leave Romance Section Today Thousands Will Follow Them!!!! by Nobody: 4:43pm On Apr 08, 2015
Chizzy20:
hmm..op i hear u..

Jealousy grin
Re: if These 3 Monikers Leave Romance Section Today Thousands Will Follow Them!!!! by Mrbigman1(m): 4:43pm On Apr 08, 2015
Op, u need to recognise some persons before dey will commit suicide and write ur name as d cause.

#myopinon though
Re: if These 3 Monikers Leave Romance Section Today Thousands Will Follow Them!!!! by Nobody: 4:43pm On Apr 08, 2015
missclasssy:
UTTER RUBBISH!!!

One of the ladies even came here to say that she appreciates?
Fvcking Childish in my opinion.

What about these monikers, past and present
Jarus
CFCfan
Afam4ever
Yuzedo
Beaf
Ogugua88
Sexkillz
Okijajuju
PCGuru
Onila
Fulaman
Pagan9ja
Sagamite
Ileke-idi
Speedyboi
Itsmodella
Mzpotato
Mzdarkskin
And a lot more

These are the people that owned nairaland. Some have gone,some are still around but in different monikers
So op, shut-up cause you know nothing about nairaland....
who cares about the oldies? They are gone!

We the current active members are the real deal, you know your mistake I was talking about romance section not nairaland!
Re: if These 3 Monikers Leave Romance Section Today Thousands Will Follow Them!!!! by naijaboiy: 4:43pm On Apr 08, 2015
daviyjones:
who cares about those that are gone? We here currently are keeping this section extremely HOT and we are doing a great JOB.

You missed the fun part, OKAY seriously if you deactivated you can't know , people may not deactivated but I guarantee you they will loose interest and won't be regualr as before.

Before you know it they won't be regular at all.
Lol,,you don't know how many people wish to see that my moniker becomes a "Nobody" as soon as possible. grin

Fact of the matter is,,if any popular person leaves they will be missed for sure. But life will continue and other people will come up.

There were people who used to create threads like you before but now they are all gone.

And you have replaced them.
Re: if These 3 Monikers Leave Romance Section Today Thousands Will Follow Them!!!! by pembisco(m): 4:44pm On Apr 08, 2015
daviyjones:
I am daviyjones THE MAN OF LIST, you already know that but what you don't know is there are certain 3 monikers that are MAGICAL t romance section.
Here they are:

¤ ROKIATU : she is very brilliant and curvy her pictures makes guys arouuund here go crazy, that's why most of them stick around and most girls around love her style and swagg.
I have seen couple of girls post like her she is a ROLE-MODEL no doubt.

¤ MARIOELAE: my number2 she is very attractive with innocent face and sexy eyes, no one cares about her front and back the face is enough to drive people crazy here.

¤ LALA247: who doesn't know her? She is the most respected female in romance section, she gives mature advice and she has one of the portable best figure8 every superstar wants to be on his music video.

I am very sure MOST PEOPLE will disagree but is the truth, I don't normally do female list. Enjoy this from man of list!
pass me the weed abeg.
BTW I just don't like dt Rokiatu at all, I don't know why but I tink she's overhyped plus she de form wetin I dnt know sef
Re: if These 3 Monikers Leave Romance Section Today Thousands Will Follow Them!!!! by Nobody: 4:44pm On Apr 08, 2015
So i'll deactivate my acct because some people are leaving??

Ur spark will surely fade one day and someone will replace you

No one is keeping anyone here,we're here because we want to/ undecided
Re: if These 3 Monikers Leave Romance Section Today Thousands Will Follow Them!!!! by Orijin105: 4:44pm On Apr 08, 2015
prettythicksme:
gbam!!!
Dem don dash me ban again ooo. . . you know see say i don make record, the only person that has received 2 bans in jez a day. . .

cc: stephenqueen101
alberto2k
kingtom
fabdedon
chimerase2
ipledge
Re: if These 3 Monikers Leave Romance Section Today Thousands Will Follow Them!!!! by djeezy(m): 4:45pm On Apr 08, 2015
Petty thread.
Re: if These 3 Monikers Leave Romance Section Today Thousands Will Follow Them!!!! by RoyalBlak007: 4:45pm On Apr 08, 2015
SMH FOR YOUR CAREER grin

Goin down the sewer...
Re: if These 3 Monikers Leave Romance Section Today Thousands Will Follow Them!!!! by Nobody: 4:46pm On Apr 08, 2015
Lala247:

But i think she sent a pm once i'll go through my mails see if i can find it .. If i can then u can mail her smiley
Aiit then..thanks alot.

sometimes its good to have one's contact (the nice & mature brains,you know what i mean my dear) especially on watsapp.
Re: if These 3 Monikers Leave Romance Section Today Thousands Will Follow Them!!!! by Nobody: 4:47pm On Apr 08, 2015
Orijin105:

Dem don dash me ban again ooo. . . you know see say i don make record, the only person that has received 2 bans in jez a day. . .

cc: stephenqueen101
alberto2k
kingtom
fabdedon
chimerase2
ipledge
this one no be small oo
Re: if These 3 Monikers Leave Romance Section Today Thousands Will Follow Them!!!! by falconey(m): 4:47pm On Apr 08, 2015
naijaboiy:

Lol,,you don't know how many people wish to see that my moniker becomes a "Nobody" as soon as possible. grin

Fact of the matter is,,if any popular person leaves they will be missed for sure. But life will continue and other people will come up.

There were people who used to create threads like you before but now they are all gone.

the DUDE sure knows how to create a controversial thread, look how this thread is holding traffick.
Re: if These 3 Monikers Leave Romance Section Today Thousands Will Follow Them!!!! by Nobody: 4:50pm On Apr 08, 2015
naijaboiy:

SIMPLE JOKER grin
grin
grin

#YOLO
Re: if These 3 Monikers Leave Romance Section Today Thousands Will Follow Them!!!! by Nobody: 4:50pm On Apr 08, 2015
daviyjones:
who cares about the oldies? They are gone!

We the current active members are the real deal, you know your mistake I was talking about romance section not nairaland!

Its obvious you lack the cognitive and mental prowess to comprehend simple sentences.
So explaining anything to you would be a complete waste of time.

Best advice ~ Read the comments of everyone opposing your _stupid thread from the beginning and maybe you will catch the drift

In the meantime, don't mention me concerning this thread again.......

1 Like

Re: if These 3 Monikers Leave Romance Section Today Thousands Will Follow Them!!!! by tosyne2much(m): 4:51pm On Apr 08, 2015
Orijin105:
daviyjones, letz be sincere. . . diz is d dumbest thread i've ever seen on the whole NL. . . i bet you, if they all deactivate, a single person won't follow them, instead of that, more guest will even join!
Oga, dem don send u go jail again ni ? cheesy
Re: if These 3 Monikers Leave Romance Section Today Thousands Will Follow Them!!!! by Nobody: 4:51pm On Apr 08, 2015
daviyjones:

Mr"shares" you better pray they don't if they do romance section is going down. You think is the likes of missclassy,nneka123,rubey,ireneony that is keeping thousands here? NOPE these are the 3
Now it's obvious you have malaria.

1 Like

Re: if These 3 Monikers Leave Romance Section Today Thousands Will Follow Them!!!! by Nobody: 4:51pm On Apr 08, 2015
himkers:

Jealousy grin
grin grin grin many jealous people
You should have been an Alumni on nairaland
I dont know what u Waiting for,youyou don spend like 50yrs on nairaland,i dont know Half of d name u mentioned
missclasssy:
UTTER RUBBISH!!!

One of the ladies even came here to say that she appreciates?
Fvcking Childish in my opinion.

What about these monikers, past and present
Jarus
CFCfan
Afam4ever
Yuzedo
Beaf
Ogugua88
Sexkillz
Okijajuju
PCGuru
Onila
Fulaman
Pagan9ja
Sagamite
Ileke-idi
Speedyboi
Itsmodella
Mzpotato
Mzdarkskin
And a lot more

These are the people that owned nairaland. Some have gone,some are still around but in different monikers
So op, shut-up because you know nothing about nairaland....
Midehi:

Aiit then..thanks alot.

sometimes its good to have one's contact (the nice & mature brains,you know what i mean my dear) especially on watsapp.

Hey beautiful kiss

I just changed moniker I'm still active. I just dnt like the hype and lists lol. Miss you follow back I jst follow u. How's our lil brother I'm really worried about him. Dimpz.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Soldiers Beat KEDECO Staff Members Over Disconnection Of Electricity In Kebbi / Wife Discovers Missing Husband's Corpse In His Office / Flood Sweeps 3-Year-Old Girl Away In Idi-Araba, Lagos (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.