Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,796 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:00 PM

Royal Air Maroc Airways Are Taking Nigerians For Fools And Needs To Be Scrapped - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Royal Air Maroc Airways Are Taking Nigerians For Fools And Needs To Be Scrapped (27193 Views)

Be Sure To Fly Royal Air Maroc / About To Book Royal Air Maroc To Texas Please I Need Your Opinion / What Is Royal In Air Maroc? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Royal Air Maroc Airways Are Taking Nigerians For Fools And Needs To Be Scrapped by kkokoma: 5:24pm On Sep 10, 2015
At what point did the Air Maroc deny him boarding? Was it at the airline counter, before or after he had gotten his Boarding Pass? Because in that case immigration might have stopped him, if not he world have the unused boarding passes as evidence
Re: Royal Air Maroc Airways Are Taking Nigerians For Fools And Needs To Be Scrapped by pansophist(m): 10:47pm On Sep 10, 2015
kkokoma:
At what point did the Air Maroc deny him boarding? Was it at the airline counter, before or after he had gotten his Boarding Pass? Because in that case immigration might have stopped him, if not he world have the unused boarding passes as evidence

Many airlines has online boarding facilities. You just have to print your boarding pass to board. Conversely, even if he got a boarding pass from the airline counter, mere ''word of mouth'' inferring that you were not allowed to board doesnt hold any weight in the court of law. He can easily be dismissed by the airline lawyer on the grounds that he was not found when it was time for take-off. I mean, the airline might even use the boarding pass issued to him as an evidence of their non-discriminatory policy, Since he wont be issued one if subsequently, he will not be allowed to board.
Re: Royal Air Maroc Airways Are Taking Nigerians For Fools And Needs To Be Scrapped by RFCs: 12:45pm On Oct 27, 2015
Same experience same route another airline, the thing is you call their office you get one info and you get to airport another.

Brazil Embassy would give you letter or if you go to embassy before traveling at all that you don't need one that you should go talk to airline.

I have switched back to recording conversation on my phone, so I have valid proof.

For the judges learn or I wish you good look in your experience.

For those who have experienced this, I feel your pain,please move on.

Nigerians are bad, Nigerians are bad,tell me any country where there are no bad people.

I have lived with foreigners who do bad shits that I can't even do yet they open mouth and condemn Naija. But When you meet a well travelled and experience foreigner, no matter age,race or status they tell you humans are same everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Royal Air Maroc Airways Are Taking Nigerians For Fools And Needs To Be Scrapped by galazito: 8:53am On Jul 07, 2016
but you do not tell us how you now manage to reach mexico and which route and airline you use. After you furnish us with your negative experence what about the positive one?
Re: Royal Air Maroc Airways Are Taking Nigerians For Fools And Needs To Be Scrapped by Chiomaxoxo: 9:36pm On Sep 08, 2016
Helo house
I booked a flight with Royal Air Maroc Airways from Murtala Mohammed Airport Lagos to Sao Paulo Brazil with an onward confirmed ticket to Mexico through Avianca airline(i have a 6months Mexican tourist visa and was to transit within just 4 hours in Sao Paulo).
On the 23rd of March,I went to the airport to board with my ticket but to my utter dismay, I was denied boarding, Reason being that i needed a brazilian transit visa if i am to board with them(when initially I was informed I didn't need any transit visa before I paid for the ticket).As a result, I missed my flight on that 23rd March and had to pay my agent upto 400 USD for the rescheduling of the two flight tickets.
During this time, I went to the brazilian embassy to apply for the brazilian visa, but they gave me a letter with the signature of the brazilian consulate stating that I do not need a transit visa to transit through mexico even for upto 24 hours so far I am not leaving the airport.
I was happy and rescheduled my flight for this past monday (Easter monday) and went with the letter to the ALML officials who boards the air maroc flight and there again the letter from the brazilian consulate was thrown aside.And this time they showed me a message from the royal air maroc manager demanding that they should not board anyone without a brazil tourist visa, even if the person will transit through brazil for just an hour, and all these without a prior notice.
This have really caused me lots of damages and as it stands now, I swear to take them to court this coming week and will see to it they pay for the damages even I this is the last thing I did with my life

@nobody please how long did it take to get this letter from the Brazil Consulate? I have been trying to contact them via email for a letter although for a different purpose but it's proving rather long.
Please what is the best way to contact them or as you did then

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

COVID-19: Anxiety In Edo Over 110 Travelers From Kano, Rivers / See The New Bariga Jetty Built By Ambode - Photos / Behold - Nigeria Most Expensive Neighbourhood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.