Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,008 members, 7,806,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:17 AM

I Think Tecno Wants To Beat The Guinness World Record with their Boom J7 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / I Think Tecno Wants To Beat The Guinness World Record with their Boom J7 (6381 Views)

What The Inside Of Infinix Hot 3(x554) And Tecno Boom J7 Look Like / It's Official Burna Boy Is Breaking Guinness World Records With TECNO BOOM J7 / Tecno BOOM J7 Discussion Threads (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Think Tecno Wants To Beat The Guinness World Record with their Boom J7 by DoroBen: 5:39pm On Apr 08, 2015
I saw this image on their Facebook page

[img]https://www.facebook.com/TECNOMobileNigeria/photos/a.442314169145222.98068.373914939318479/889339944442640/?type=1&theater[/img]

With the information I read on their Facebook page, I think they want to use their latest Boom J7 to beat the Guinness World Record. How possible is that mayne?

Abeg anyone with valuable info should provide.. I don't do Tecno, but I don't mind Joining this thing oh.

Nairalanders any info?

Re: I Think Tecno Wants To Beat The Guinness World Record with their Boom J7 by Nobody: 6:25pm On Apr 08, 2015
I can't even imagine it myself. Tecno? Guinness book of WORLD record?

Let me guess...
Longest lasting battery.
High end spec with medium budget price tag.
Strongest phone.
Made out of gold or glass.
Re: I Think Tecno Wants To Beat The Guinness World Record with their Boom J7 by Nobody: 6:28pm On Apr 08, 2015

Let me guess...
Longest lasting battery.
Strongest phone.
OLED display with 20m colour.
Dual OS.
Ability to change both sim without switching off.

1 Like

Re: I Think Tecno Wants To Beat The Guinness World Record with their Boom J7 by rabbuy(m): 6:45pm On Apr 08, 2015
Hmm the thing will be related to sound shape appearance and one other special feature I suppose
Re: I Think Tecno Wants To Beat The Guinness World Record with their Boom J7 by DoroBen: 7:01pm On Apr 08, 2015
rabbuy:
Hmm the thing will be related to sound shape appearance and one other special feature I suppose

I think more of the sound.. with this their ItsBoomTime Hashtag
Re: I Think Tecno Wants To Beat The Guinness World Record with their Boom J7 by Nobody: 7:07pm On Apr 08, 2015
Maybe the phone can receive call,while its off.

Cos I see no record Tecno wants to break.

9 Likes

Re: I Think Tecno Wants To Beat The Guinness World Record with their Boom J7 by Nobody: 7:12pm On Apr 08, 2015
Oxasbi:

Let me guess...
Longest lasting battery.
Strongest phone.
OLED display with 20m colour.
Dual OS.
Ability to change both sim without switching off.

my infinix zero changes both Sims without switching off
Re: I Think Tecno Wants To Beat The Guinness World Record with their Boom J7 by PHAYOL81: 7:55pm On Apr 08, 2015
godjohnson:
my infinix zero changes both Sims without switching off

Infinix zero d ish o d moment. I luv d phone die only dat i had a faulty 1 @ hand ryt now . Yet dat doesn't take anything away from it's viable features.
Re: I Think Tecno Wants To Beat The Guinness World Record with their Boom J7 by banjicom(m): 8:17pm On Apr 08, 2015
ONLY IF THE PHONE IS BULLET PROOF!
WATER PROOF!
BEND PROOF!
SAND & OIL PROOF
AND MADE OF 25 KARAT GOLD!

AND SHOULD BE UNDER 20K

grin grin grin grin

NA COMFIRM RECORD BE DAT I SWEAR!

15 Likes

Re: I Think Tecno Wants To Beat The Guinness World Record with their Boom J7 by Nobody: 8:21pm On Apr 08, 2015
... IT MUST HAVE ATM MACHINE TOO!
Re: I Think Tecno Wants To Beat The Guinness World Record with their Boom J7 by nani667: 8:22pm On Apr 08, 2015
Well... It's definitely looking like it will break the record for the most useless phone ✔

7 Likes

Re: I Think Tecno Wants To Beat The Guinness World Record with their Boom J7 by godunia(m): 8:36pm On Apr 08, 2015
I love tecno phones though I don't use but I buy as a gift for F&F
Re: I Think Tecno Wants To Beat The Guinness World Record with their Boom J7 by Nobody: 9:35pm On Apr 08, 2015
PHAYOL81:

Infinix zero d ish o d moment. I luv d phone die only dat i had a faulty 1 @ hand ryt now . Yet dat doesn't take anything away from it's viable features.
Mine too is faulty o. Sim 1 slot is bad. I still love the phone
Re: I Think Tecno Wants To Beat The Guinness World Record with their Boom J7 by joe4christ(m): 9:49pm On Apr 08, 2015
Fingers crossed as i foresee this hitting frontpage in the nearest future...
You can take my words to the bank. I tell ya!
Re: I Think Tecno Wants To Beat The Guinness World Record with their Boom J7 by Ucheosefoh(m): 10:06pm On Apr 08, 2015
Expect 20 inches phone record broke
Re: I Think Tecno Wants To Beat The Guinness World Record with their Boom J7 by Nobody: 10:17pm On Apr 08, 2015
Maybe it can see/tell into the future undecided
Re: I Think Tecno Wants To Beat The Guinness World Record with their Boom J7 by UncleSnr(m): 10:21pm On Apr 08, 2015
Acquired
Re: I Think Tecno Wants To Beat The Guinness World Record with their Boom J7 by UncleSnr(m): 10:23pm On Apr 08, 2015
Re: I Think Tecno Wants To Beat The Guinness World Record with their Boom J7 by Nobody: 10:26pm On Apr 08, 2015
Iranu
Re: I Think Tecno Wants To Beat The Guinness World Record with their Boom J7 by Nobody: 10:56pm On Apr 08, 2015
With 1gb ram and 2020mah battery, the fone no follow jor. Over hyping!

1 Like

Re: I Think Tecno Wants To Beat The Guinness World Record with their Boom J7 by xtervaganza(m): 10:59pm On Apr 08, 2015
It will break the record of buying it today and spoiling the same day too
Re: I Think Tecno Wants To Beat The Guinness World Record with their Boom J7 by gen2briz(m): 11:00pm On Apr 08, 2015
Techno again.... hope it not like the over hype iPhone 6 bendgate
Re: I Think Tecno Wants To Beat The Guinness World Record with their Boom J7 by thaoriginator: 11:27pm On Apr 08, 2015
godjohnson:
Mine too is faulty o. Sim 1 slot is bad. I still love the phone
shae na so d fone dey easily get fault? I wan buy one o, which type I suppose buy and how much abeg?
Re: I Think Tecno Wants To Beat The Guinness World Record with their Boom J7 by Ladybianca(f): 11:31pm On Apr 08, 2015
Hmmm, I wonder wats on their mind dis tym
Re: I Think Tecno Wants To Beat The Guinness World Record with their Boom J7 by Efostick(m): 11:37pm On Apr 08, 2015
World record for first phone to communicate with heavenly bodies tongue too much hypinq embarassed
Re: I Think Tecno Wants To Beat The Guinness World Record with their Boom J7 by pbs4real(m): 11:53pm On Apr 08, 2015
Tecno kwa!
Re: I Think Tecno Wants To Beat The Guinness World Record with their Boom J7 by Segadem(m): 12:09am On Apr 09, 2015
joe4christ:
Fingers crossed as i foresee this hitting frontpage in the nearest future...
You can take my words to the bank. I tell ya!
ok, let me queue for ya back.
Re: I Think Tecno Wants To Beat The Guinness World Record with their Boom J7 by stevolinkon40: 12:15am On Apr 09, 2015
I won't mind have a phone that can rig elections

That's d record tecno wants to break
Re: I Think Tecno Wants To Beat The Guinness World Record with their Boom J7 by thexzy(m): 12:39am On Apr 09, 2015
They want to break the record of an Android with the Highest Battery Capacity.......I smell it

1 Like

Re: I Think Tecno Wants To Beat The Guinness World Record with their Boom J7 by Vessel4christ(m): 3:11am On Apr 09, 2015
Fingers crossed
Re: I Think Tecno Wants To Beat The Guinness World Record with their Boom J7 by Vessel4christ(m): 3:12am On Apr 09, 2015
Fingers crossed.... I need dat Magic

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please Help!!, My Samsung J5 Is Overheating. / I Don't Understand Jumia Again!!! Someone Help!! / This Is What I Call Fair Data Usage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.