Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,660 members, 7,801,914 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:35 AM

David Mark Celebrates His 67th Birthday (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / David Mark Celebrates His 67th Birthday (photos) (22433 Views)

Dangiwa Umar Celebrates His 67th Birthday Today / David Mark Celebrates Christmas With His Otukpo People (Photos) / Ken Nnamani Celebrates 67th Birthday Today! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

David Mark Celebrates His 67th Birthday (photos) by lalasticlala(m): 6:15pm On Apr 08, 2015
1 FROMM LEFT: SEN. ANDY UBA; SEN. VICTOR NDOMA-EGBA; SEN. TUNDE OGBEHA; SENATE PRESIDENT DAVID MARK; CO-CELEBRANT, MR CHUKS OTAGWO; CHAPLAIN OF ST MULUMBA CHAPLAINCY APO, REV.FR. INNOCENT JOOJI AND FCT COMMISSIONER OF POLICE, MR WILSON INALEGWU, SUPPORTING SENATE PRESIDENT IN CUTTING HIS 67TH BIRTHDAY CAKE IN ABUJA
ON WEDNESDAY

2 SENATE PRESIDENT DAVID MARK (L) RECEIVING BIRTHDAY CARD FROM HIS CHIEF OF STAFF, SEN. ANTHONY MANZO DURING HIS 67TH BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION IN ABUJA ON WEDNESDAY

http://thenationonlineng.net/new/photos-david-mark-turns-67/

Re: David Mark Celebrates His 67th Birthday (photos) by ozoigbondu: 6:16pm On Apr 08, 2015
This man is a big theif,he is one of those parasites sucking Nigeria.This criminal has been in the corridor of power since Buhari made him governor and he is about to spend 20 years in the senate with nothing to show for with his constituency voting for him over and over again.Thank God GEJ lost if not they might consider him as PDP flag bearer for ptesidency

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Mark Celebrates His 67th Birthday (photos) by obibankz(m): 6:16pm On Apr 08, 2015
The poster above me is also a bigger thief

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: David Mark Celebrates His 67th Birthday (photos) by kodded(m): 6:17pm On Apr 08, 2015
Good

1 Like

Re: David Mark Celebrates His 67th Birthday (photos) by obibankz(m): 6:18pm On Apr 08, 2015
His blood is really red and white, up PDP 4 life, u will neva work alone, cos even in football cups u won counts, I 4see what happened 2 Chelsea after they won Champions League happening to Apc, PDP is like d red devils, will surely bounce back and take their throne

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Mark Celebrates His 67th Birthday (photos) by Sandydayz(f): 6:18pm On Apr 08, 2015
Hmmm
Re: David Mark Celebrates His 67th Birthday (photos) by Nobody: 6:19pm On Apr 08, 2015
those pix are too blur i can't even see the thief that is celebrating

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Mark Celebrates His 67th Birthday (photos) by SammieLowkey(m): 6:19pm On Apr 08, 2015
First of all- Thank God My space-booking wasn't in vain cheesy
second of all- What is his birthday resolution? Oh,wait! Lemme guess... I promise to not dey ''thief-thief'' again
Re: David Mark Celebrates His 67th Birthday (photos) by Nobody: 6:20pm On Apr 08, 2015
David Mark: 16 years and has yet to make a mark. Smh

16 Likes

Re: David Mark Celebrates His 67th Birthday (photos) by SammieLowkey(m): 6:20pm On Apr 08, 2015
Re: David Mark Celebrates His 67th Birthday (photos) by SmokingGunZ(m): 6:21pm On Apr 08, 2015
HBD to our Illustrious ex-Senate President cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: David Mark Celebrates His 67th Birthday (photos) by SammieLowkey(m): 6:21pm On Apr 08, 2015
Eh-hen?
Re: David Mark Celebrates His 67th Birthday (photos) by Trailblazer1(m): 6:22pm On Apr 08, 2015
Happy birthday to senate president David Mark. Best of wishes
Your leadership qualities were impeccable, you were firm and always in control of every situation under your helm in the senate.
However, you've enjoy a fair share of power among your contemporaries and have stayed too long in the corridors of power now its time for you to be an onlooker.

Enjoy your new status and be a good statesman.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: David Mark Celebrates His 67th Birthday (photos) by Etumgbe(m): 6:23pm On Apr 08, 2015
This man dey handle senate the way aunty joy dey handle her pry one class. He almost turned all senators to pupils. Nobody can challenge him.

Thank God there is change now

4 Likes

Re: David Mark Celebrates His 67th Birthday (photos) by Trailblazer1(m): 6:26pm On Apr 08, 2015
ozoigbondu:
This man is a big theif,he is one of those parasites sucking Nigeria.This criminal has been in the corridor of power since Buhari made him governor and he is about to spend 20 years in the senate with nothing to show for with his constituency voting for him over and over again.Thank God GEJ lost if not they might consider him as PDP flag bearer for ptesidency
I beg to disagree with this your assertion.
Re: David Mark Celebrates His 67th Birthday (photos) by AndreRose(f): 6:26pm On Apr 08, 2015
Lalastic is now trending on birthdays this days.
Happy birthday!
Re: David Mark Celebrates His 67th Birthday (photos) by ozoigbondu: 6:27pm On Apr 08, 2015
Trailblazer1:
I beg to disagree with this your assertion.
Flatter me cheesy

2 Likes

Re: David Mark Celebrates His 67th Birthday (photos) by Nobody: 6:38pm On Apr 08, 2015
Nice pics
Re: David Mark Celebrates His 67th Birthday (photos) by bokohalal(m): 6:42pm On Apr 08, 2015
ozoigbondu:
This is not Ozoigbondu.

4 Likes

Re: David Mark Celebrates His 67th Birthday (photos) by Zellie: 6:48pm On Apr 08, 2015
Happy Birthday sir, but Uncle Dave e don do now sad

1 Like

Re: David Mark Celebrates His 67th Birthday (photos) by celebritiii(m): 6:58pm On Apr 08, 2015
really surprised I tell ya

Re: David Mark Celebrates His 67th Birthday (photos) by ellechrystal(f): 6:58pm On Apr 08, 2015
I wish him all the best.God bless him
Re: David Mark Celebrates His 67th Birthday (photos) by geedeex2(m): 7:05pm On Apr 08, 2015
Happy birthday to him but that won't stop thunder from firing him for stealing our money since Buhari made him governor till date

7 Likes

Re: David Mark Celebrates His 67th Birthday (photos) by 2sureguy1(m): 7:06pm On Apr 08, 2015
Hapi betdy Ogbeni....................I'll b gr8ta dan yhu somday.

1 Like

Re: David Mark Celebrates His 67th Birthday (photos) by LMAyedun(m): 7:06pm On Apr 08, 2015
Happy Birthday to Nigeria longest serving Senator!

1 Like

Re: David Mark Celebrates His 67th Birthday (photos) by CR77(f): 7:07pm On Apr 08, 2015
Pls who is David Mark

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Mark Celebrates His 67th Birthday (photos) by godofwar666(m): 7:07pm On Apr 08, 2015
Hbd to him
Re: David Mark Celebrates His 67th Birthday (photos) by cyril83(m): 7:08pm On Apr 08, 2015
Where is abba moro.n, can't see him in the pic.

1 Like

Re: David Mark Celebrates His 67th Birthday (photos) by Trailblazer1(m): 7:08pm On Apr 08, 2015
Etumgbe:
This man dey handle senate the way aunty joy dey handle her pry one class. He almost turned all senators to pupils. Nobody can challenge him.

Thank God there is change now
I really loved his firmness and use of authority. I still love his model of leadership of the senate. I'm sure they will miss him
Re: David Mark Celebrates His 67th Birthday (photos) by AJOT99(m): 7:08pm On Apr 08, 2015
Hbd to u!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Malami Has No Power To Grant Approval To Northern Lawyers 'new NBA' – Sagay / CAN Blasts El-rufai For Jesus Comment On Twitter / Adams Oshiomhole Poses With Mike Ozekhome & Family In Abuja (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.