Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,101 members, 7,807,309 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:07 PM

My Wife Demands Money From Me Before Sex – Husband Tells Judge - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Demands Money From Me Before Sex – Husband Tells Judge (35076 Views)

My Wife Demands N500 Before Sex, Man Tells Court / 'my Wife Rubs Juju In Her Private Part, Demands Money Before Sex': Husband / My Wife Sleeps With My Brother - Husband Tells Judge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Demands Money From Me Before Sex – Husband Tells Judge by pbs4real(m): 7:32pm On Apr 08, 2015
edwife:
Demands feeding money before sex? undecided undecided
So now who are we going to believe?

Both are tired of this marriage and should separate.

when she's telling the court nt to dt she's stil in love.
Re: My Wife Demands Money From Me Before Sex – Husband Tells Judge by stigman(m): 7:39pm On Apr 08, 2015
4 children in 7 years na waoo, the man na attacker, if watin the man talk na true, that means the wife no try at all
Re: My Wife Demands Money From Me Before Sex – Husband Tells Judge by nichole2(f): 7:41pm On Apr 08, 2015
i feel there is more to it women are emotional beings- they just dont suddenly refuse to have s#x with their husbands unless there has been lack of affection or something else-these man is doing something wrong & instead of dealing with the issues he has with hes wife hes going 4 a divorce----- na wa 4 some men is it only s##x dat matters in marriage, angry angry
Re: My Wife Demands Money From Me Before Sex – Husband Tells Judge by sladimeji(m): 7:43pm On Apr 08, 2015
Wait lemme finish my garri...dis one needs undivided attention
Re: My Wife Demands Money From Me Before Sex – Husband Tells Judge by Hussaini709: 7:43pm On Apr 08, 2015
Starving of sex? Wt 4 kids already in jst 7yrs? Dis man must be a dog.... U wan kill am?
Re: My Wife Demands Money From Me Before Sex – Husband Tells Judge by skymax: 7:45pm On Apr 08, 2015
searching4lovee:
undecided

TYPICAL ATTITUDE OF THE AVERAGE NIGERIAN GIRL WILL FOLLOW THEM INTO MARITAL HOMES. MOST NIGERIAN GIRLS ARE COMMERCIAL SEX WORKERS HIDING UNDER THE UMBRELLA OF RELATIONSHIP AND LOVE TO SCAM INNOCENT MEN OF THEIR HARD EARNED MONEY. THEY ARE USED TO DATING MULTIPLE MEN FOR MONEY AND THE THEORY OF MONEY FOR HAND BACK FOR GROUND. THEY HAVE NOTHING TO OFFER INTELLECTUALLY IN RELATIONSHIPS OR MARRIAGES THAN TO OPEN THEIR SMELLY PUSSSIES AND EXPECT TO GET PAID IN RETURN. SHOW ME A NIGERIAN GIRL WITH ONE BOYFRIEND AND I WILL SHOW YOU A PREGNANT VIRGIN. THEY ARE SO MONEY HUNGRY THAT THEY FORGET WHAT MARRIAGE ENTAILS AND STILL CONTINUE DEMANDING FOR MONEY IN MARRIAGE BEFORE GETTING LAID. NIGERIAN GIRLS ARE THE WORST SET OF WOMEN I EVER CAME ACROSS. THIS IS WHY I KEEP ADVOCATING THAT SINGLE MEN WHO CAN AFFORD TO LEAVE THE SHORES OF NIGERIA SHOULD FIND THEIR WIVES ELSEWHERE. SAY NO TO NIGERIAN GIRLS.

#team foreign girls cool
Hmmmm.....from frying pan to fire
Re: My Wife Demands Money From Me Before Sex – Husband Tells Judge by nanazeez(f): 7:45pm On Apr 08, 2015
Why is no one paying attention to d woman's side of d story?
Some men dont take care of their families, they dont even feed the woman and d only way she could get money out of d man is by demanding money whenever he wants sex.
#my two kobo opinion#

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Demands Money From Me Before Sex – Husband Tells Judge by shortgun(m): 7:48pm On Apr 08, 2015
nichole2:
i feel there is more to it women are emotional beings- they just dont suddenly refuse to have s#x with their husbands unless there has been lack of affection or something else-these man is doing something wrong & instead of dealing with the issues he has with hes wife hes going 4 a divorce----- na wa 4 some men is it only s##x dat matters in marriage, angry angry
The only reason(s) a wife should deny her husband sex is if she has just given birth, sick (genuinely) or dead.
All other reasons are unacceptable. The man should have 100% access to his wife’s body.
Re: My Wife Demands Money From Me Before Sex – Husband Tells Judge by Pamelayoung: 7:49pm On Apr 08, 2015
@ searching 4 luv if u've got notin reasonable 2 say shut ur filty trap. Mind u much nig women are d ones feeding thr husbands.
Re: My Wife Demands Money From Me Before Sex – Husband Tells Judge by shortgun(m): 7:50pm On Apr 08, 2015
nanazeez:
Why is no one paying attention to d woman's side of d story?
Some men dont take care of their families, they dont even feed the woman and d only way she could get money out of d man is by demanding money whenever he wants sex.
#my two kobo opinion#
Unfortunately, this her method of getting "feeding" money out of the man makes her a hoe. There are better ways.
Re: My Wife Demands Money From Me Before Sex – Husband Tells Judge by omonnakoda: 7:50pm On Apr 08, 2015
Diesel1:
Na Ashawo ?
Just an Egyptian woman.That is how they do it in Egypt
Re: My Wife Demands Money From Me Before Sex – Husband Tells Judge by kandiikane(m): 7:54pm On Apr 08, 2015
bright007:
chai....this man obviously married a prostitute

if not I do not see any reason why the lady should demand money wen the man wants to muegbesuegbe with her

Maybe, he has not been given her chop money, who knows...
Re: My Wife Demands Money From Me Before Sex – Husband Tells Judge by LiamMarshall(m): 8:01pm On Apr 08, 2015
Hmmmm....i see
Re: My Wife Demands Money From Me Before Sex – Husband Tells Judge by Sanuzi(m): 8:02pm On Apr 08, 2015
why then dey always behave like that? like ashawo thing. asking for money when u are abt to log in . to Bad and Unrighteous Act.change for better now

Re: My Wife Demands Money From Me Before Sex – Husband Tells Judge by daddynasa: 8:04pm On Apr 08, 2015
bright007:
chai....this man obviously married a prostitute

if not I do not see any reason why the lady should demand money wen the man wants to muegbesuegbe with her
Mad Sister. What is muegbesuegbe?
Re: My Wife Demands Money From Me Before Sex – Husband Tells Judge by nanazeez(f): 8:04pm On Apr 08, 2015
shortgun:

Unfortunately, this her method of getting "feeding" money makes her a hoe. There are better ways.
Better ways that you know of but to her it may b d only way. Konji na bastard so d man can do anything to get d gravity between his thighs down
Re: My Wife Demands Money From Me Before Sex – Husband Tells Judge by bright007(f): 8:06pm On Apr 08, 2015
daddynasa:
Mad Sister. What is muegbesuegbe?

mad sister?....maybe that's a typo

ask anybody from Edo state, they will tell u its meaning
Re: My Wife Demands Money From Me Before Sex – Husband Tells Judge by AreaFada2: 8:20pm On Apr 08, 2015
boman2014:
husband and wife matter no be today o. Husband wan do osho free, wife sey na pay before service.

FP fast fast!
Lol.

Nothing new. Very common thing. I have heard elders settling such cases bwtween husbands & wives in the past.

Many ladies wait till konji hold their man before extracting promises or even cash. grin

1 Like

Re: My Wife Demands Money From Me Before Sex – Husband Tells Judge by daddynasa: 8:21pm On Apr 08, 2015
bright007:

mad sister?....maybe that's a typo

ask anybody from Edo state, they will tell u its meaning
ovwie edo weh khin ha?
Re: My Wife Demands Money From Me Before Sex – Husband Tells Judge by shortgun(m): 8:23pm On Apr 08, 2015
nanazeez:

Better ways that you know of but to her it may b d only way. Konji na bastard so d man can do anything to get d gravity between his thighs down
He can also get d gravity between his thighs down in a Brothel and pay for service......... What now makes his wife different from the women of easy virtue
Re: My Wife Demands Money From Me Before Sex – Husband Tells Judge by honeric01(m): 8:27pm On Apr 08, 2015
edwife:
Demands feeding money before sex? undecided undecided
So now who are we going to believe?

Both are tired of this marriage and should separate.

How can both be tired of the relationship when the woman is telling the court not to separate them that she's still in love?

you didn't read that part or?
Re: My Wife Demands Money From Me Before Sex – Husband Tells Judge by edwife(f): 8:34pm On Apr 08, 2015
honeric01:

How can both be tired of the relationship when the woman is telling the court not to separate them that she's still in love?
you didn't read that part or?

pbs4real:
when she's telling the court nt to dt she's stil in love.

So is it the first time you hear of a woman staying in the marriage because of the kids or the stigma that comes with divorce?

What she said is irrelevant at this point because nobody will tell you that a woman in love will never sell sex to her husband no matter what the situation might be.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Demands Money From Me Before Sex – Husband Tells Judge by honeric01(m): 8:37pm On Apr 08, 2015
edwife:

So is it the first time you hear of a woman staying in the marriage because of the kids or the stigma that comes with divorce?

What she said is irrelevant at this point because nobody will tell you that a woman in love will never sell sex to her husband no matter what the situation might be.

madam, you said she was tired of the marriage and I showed you her statement, now you are bringing in assumption to cover up your goof?

Are you the woman or why are you saying what she didn't say?
Re: My Wife Demands Money From Me Before Sex – Husband Tells Judge by Tshaphilo: 8:38pm On Apr 08, 2015
He married late at the age of 43 n can not handle the hassles of marriage. N want to chicken out. Sorry o. Madam say she no dey go anywhere
Re: My Wife Demands Money From Me Before Sex – Husband Tells Judge by edwife(f): 8:42pm On Apr 08, 2015
honeric01:

madam, you said she was tired of the marriage and I showed you her statement, now you are bringing in assumption to cover up your goof?

Are you the woman or why are you saying what she didn't say?

So she is in love but sells sex to her hubby every now and then? i beg i don't have time for this-stick to your belief and i stick to mine.

I repeat she is tired of the marriage,simple.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Demands Money From Me Before Sex – Husband Tells Judge by honeric01(m): 8:44pm On Apr 08, 2015
edwife:

So she is in love but sells sex to her hubby every now and then? i beg i don't have time for this-stick to your belief and i stick to mine.

I repeat she is tired of the marriage,simple.

Then let her let the man go, the children can be taken care of..the court knows how to fix that!

you can't eat your cake and have it..if you want to stay married, make sure you do your obligations as a married woman.

Simple!
Re: My Wife Demands Money From Me Before Sex – Husband Tells Judge by bright007(f): 8:51pm On Apr 08, 2015
daddynasa:
ov

wie edo weh khin ha?

ovwie edo pataki me khin

Do mo ooo
Re: My Wife Demands Money From Me Before Sex – Husband Tells Judge by apparentlylaw(m): 9:10pm On Apr 08, 2015
if I be d judge ...I go confuse die
Re: My Wife Demands Money From Me Before Sex – Husband Tells Judge by armyofone(m): 9:16pm On Apr 08, 2015
Re: My Wife Demands Money From Me Before Sex – Husband Tells Judge by beenaija(m): 9:46pm On Apr 08, 2015
Islie:

Payment before service........ I don diegringrin

Abeg how much she dey charge sef

Re: My Wife Demands Money From Me Before Sex – Husband Tells Judge by Fourwinds: 9:48pm On Apr 08, 2015
nonsense on both sides especially d woman
Re: My Wife Demands Money From Me Before Sex – Husband Tells Judge by Collins87: 9:49pm On Apr 08, 2015
Am not going to marry a Nigerian girl! They'r so money hungry.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mum Runs Mad Over News Of Death Of Baby She Waited Seven Years To Have / Life After Subsidy Removal - 8 Things To Help You / 16 Year Old Girl Gives Birth To Triplets In Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.