Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,894 members, 7,802,876 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:49 AM

Ayirimi Emami defects to APC in Delta - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ayirimi Emami defects to APC in Delta (33122 Views)

Senator Etang Umoyo Defects To APC / Sullivan Chime Defects To APC / Breaking News: Niger Delta billionaire Ayirimi Emami Defects To APC In Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ayirimi Emami defects to APC in Delta by MichaelSokoto(m): 6:33pm On Apr 08, 2015
WARRI – ONE of Delta State Governor, Dr. Emmanuel Uduaghan’s political tacticians in Warri and Chairman of the Delta Waterways Security Committee, DWSC, Warri, Chief Ayirimi Emami, has defected from the People’s Democratic Party, PDP, to the All Progressives Congress, APC.

Chief Emami, a former chairman of the PDP in Warri South-West Local Government Area, elatedly displayed his new APC card, as he announced his defection at his home in Ubeji, near Warri, claiming the PDP umbrella was leaking and could no longer provide the needed shelter for Deltans.

He asked Deltans to vote for the APC’s governorship Olorogunte, Olorogun O’tega Emerhor, in Saturday’s governorship election, pointing out that he, his people and political associates had been living in fear of the unknown for quite some years under the PDP.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/04/breaking-news-ayirimi-emami-defects-to-apc-in-delta/

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ayirimi Emami defects to APC in Delta by donphilopus: 6:43pm On Apr 08, 2015
I don't just know why I don't like this billionaire of a guy. BTW, these people have all deserted Jonathan. It ain't fair. I could still recall the number of times GEJ visited this guy before he was humiliated at the polls!

109 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ayirimi Emami defects to APC in Delta by ChinemeOkpan: 6:51pm On Apr 08, 2015
grin grin grin grin

When did Jonathan become a leper that everyone is running away from him?

This life is harsh, this man campaigned for Jonathan just a few weeks ago!

Chai Jonathan

131 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ayirimi Emami defects to APC in Delta by datguru: 6:52pm On Apr 08, 2015
Someone said he gets his money from illegal oil deals, so will joining the APC make buhari's government to favor him ?

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ayirimi Emami defects to APC in Delta by LMAyedun(m): 6:52pm On Apr 08, 2015
Lucky Igbinedion, James Ibori, DSP Alamieyeseigha, Demeji Bankole all defected to the Ruling APC.

Change is here. grin grin

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ayirimi Emami defects to APC in Delta by Imoobot(m): 6:52pm On Apr 08, 2015
second to comment
#space booked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ayirimi Emami defects to APC in Delta by Williamso(m): 6:52pm On Apr 08, 2015
OK oh!
All these defections; There is God oh!!!

2 Likes

Re: Ayirimi Emami defects to APC in Delta by kamez(m): 6:52pm On Apr 08, 2015
Ashewo politician..
If u like defect, if u like defecate...

16 Likes

Re: Ayirimi Emami defects to APC in Delta by Nobody: 6:53pm On Apr 08, 2015
Defection everywhere...make U̶̲̥̅̊ guys no come contaminate APC 4 us o

[size=80pt] CHANGE [/size]. cool

16 Likes

Re: Ayirimi Emami defects to APC in Delta by Nobody: 6:53pm On Apr 08, 2015
Now ain't that something. PDP, gone.

6 Likes

Re: Ayirimi Emami defects to APC in Delta by veekid(m): 6:53pm On Apr 08, 2015
wind of change is blowing

3 Likes

Re: Ayirimi Emami defects to APC in Delta by CR77(f): 6:53pm On Apr 08, 2015
Who cares

dry bone shall rise again

Same people running to the new PDP which is APC

28 Likes

Re: Ayirimi Emami defects to APC in Delta by clubone0501: 6:53pm On Apr 08, 2015
Not again..
soon we will be back to square one angry

3 Likes

Re: Ayirimi Emami defects to APC in Delta by Elnino4ladies: 6:53pm On Apr 08, 2015
Is allowed!!!
Re: Ayirimi Emami defects to APC in Delta by XBLadez: 6:53pm On Apr 08, 2015
Funny! I wonder what constitutes a change. Is it the name of the party or the name of its members?
Obj was a core PDP member for almost 16 years, and now he's suddenly APC coz he saw it coming?
There's no change, my dears

41 Likes

Re: Ayirimi Emami defects to APC in Delta by Badgers14: 6:53pm On Apr 08, 2015
homies don chop GEJ clean mouth for Ground,dey bounce there way. grin, I told a friend this years presidential election would be like class prefect election in my Jss2, one yeye boy because say him uncle na LGA chairman, person no go hear word, election day, him mama organize one better cake and donut plus chin chin unto PDP share the cake smiley so we go vote for am,
damn, boys chop the cake, donuts, chin chin clean mouth for ground. they cast ballot, the ration was like 75% to 25% the yeye boy lost, Every one was suprised, like why you no vote for chi boy shey you chop him cake and donut smiley , you nko, why you no vote for am that was hilarious. grin

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ayirimi Emami defects to APC in Delta by Fran6ik: 6:53pm On Apr 08, 2015
space
Re: Ayirimi Emami defects to APC in Delta by Nobody: 6:54pm On Apr 08, 2015
This defecting of a thing is getting much. Is time for me to defect to another party. any idea on party to defect to?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ayirimi Emami defects to APC in Delta by kennosklint(m): 6:54pm On Apr 08, 2015
Ok gej till...
Re: Ayirimi Emami defects to APC in Delta by Seun360(m): 6:54pm On Apr 08, 2015
Life!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ayirimi Emami defects to APC in Delta by Bonuwa: 6:54pm On Apr 08, 2015
Ntn spoil
Re: Ayirimi Emami defects to APC in Delta by tunwumi: 6:54pm On Apr 08, 2015
In this season of defection I advise those without political relevance to think twice before defecting as it will be total suicide when we ignore them.

Gmb/ Pyo

3 Likes

Re: Ayirimi Emami defects to APC in Delta by jeeqaa7(m): 6:54pm On Apr 08, 2015
Thieves

1 Like

Re: Ayirimi Emami defects to APC in Delta by zurine(f): 6:55pm On Apr 08, 2015
politics

1 Like

Re: Ayirimi Emami defects to APC in Delta by Nobody: 6:55pm On Apr 08, 2015
Abeg who help me to see d following:
Barcanista
Temitemi
Tit
Chukuwudi44
Firefire
I hope they did not commit suicide?

28 Likes

Re: Ayirimi Emami defects to APC in Delta by AroOkigbo(m): 6:55pm On Apr 08, 2015
Why can't a law be put in place to check all these unnecessary defections.
With all these defections, who will stand as a good opposition party to APC?
Ain't we going back to PDP government in disguise?

13 Likes

Re: Ayirimi Emami defects to APC in Delta by Houseofglam7(f): 6:55pm On Apr 08, 2015
Looking for a fuq to give
Re: Ayirimi Emami defects to APC in Delta by DWJOBScom(m): 6:56pm On Apr 08, 2015
I don't believe the tale

so false - I cant wait for the denial and the boast to deal with the poster

so OP you may need to watch your back. ......lol

1 Like

Re: Ayirimi Emami defects to APC in Delta by raumdeuter: 6:56pm On Apr 08, 2015
[size=14pt]So Jonathan is now alone[/size]

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ayirimi Emami defects to APC in Delta by ademoladeji(m): 6:56pm On Apr 08, 2015
Wetin Billionaire dey find for Politics?
Ole!!!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"Buhari Is Going To America" Placard Displayed By A Lady / Rasheed Bawa Received In Style In Kebbi (Video) / 18 Witnesses To Testify Against Metuh In Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.