Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,719 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:56 PM

Signs And Excuses Ladies Give When They Want To Dump Their Boyfriends - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Signs And Excuses Ladies Give When They Want To Dump Their Boyfriends (54307 Views)

10 Common Excuses Ladies Mostly Give When Their Boyfriend Catch Them Cheating / Nigerian Lady Tells Fellow Women To Dump Their Boyfriend If He Just Did His BVN / 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Signs And Excuses Ladies Give When They Want To Dump Their Boyfriends by Nobody: 6:44pm On Apr 08, 2015
When a lady has lost interest in a relationship, she gives red signals and ridiculous excuses that can make guy's head bald.

Going straight to the point these signs and excuses are;

1. Monosyllabic replies

Chatting with them on social platforms like whatsapp, BBM, etc becomes boring and annoying to the extent that the guy may assume he has lost his sense of humour.

For example;
Guy: Hello sweetheart
Lady: I
Guy: Honey I can't stop loving u
Lady: k

2. Giving unending busy excuses

This is period when she gives lame itineraries and unending busy excuses claiming she is not around, she is busy with her relatives, she is attending seminars, etc. In short, your life is no longer in her calendar planning as hanging out stops.

3. Claiming Network failure

Because our telecommunication operators are performing below customer's expectation, Ladies use this as bait to ignore guys calls claiming they did not see their missed calls or sms.

4. Call diverting and barring

Similar to point 3 but the difference is they deliberately divert his calls or barred his number among barred incoming call numbers. A friend of mine who once worked at a telecom call centre told me about ladies requesting their help in barring lines from calling them.. hehehe!

5. Incessantly quiet

Visiting such ladies is a nightmare mission. You will do the talking till your brain wear off. You can't differentiate their quietness from a mortuary. Perhaps the only time they talk when they get offset is telling the guy to get out.

43 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Signs And Excuses Ladies Give When They Want To Dump Their Boyfriends by njideoby(f): 6:49pm On Apr 08, 2015
Men do make use of these excuses too.

31 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Signs And Excuses Ladies Give When They Want To Dump Their Boyfriends by Nobody: 6:50pm On Apr 08, 2015
njideoby:
Men do make use of these excuses too.

4 where Perhaps point 2 alone.
Re: Signs And Excuses Ladies Give When They Want To Dump Their Boyfriends by njideoby(f): 6:55pm On Apr 08, 2015
wristwatch:

4 where Perhaps point 2 alone.

Only two? No way. I mean all of the above.
Re: Signs And Excuses Ladies Give When They Want To Dump Their Boyfriends by KingTom(m): 6:57pm On Apr 08, 2015
njideoby:

No man will ever reply posts with k. Except spacebookers grin

98 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Signs And Excuses Ladies Give When They Want To Dump Their Boyfriends by Nobody: 6:59pm On Apr 08, 2015
njideoby:

Okay ooo. But I know most guys do number 2 alone
Re: Signs And Excuses Ladies Give When They Want To Dump Their Boyfriends by Nobody: 6:59pm On Apr 08, 2015
KingTom:
No man will ever reply posts with k. Except spacebookers grin

Hahahaha. Abeg tell d babe oo.

2 Likes

Re: Signs And Excuses Ladies Give When They Want To Dump Their Boyfriends by KingTom(m): 7:03pm On Apr 08, 2015
wristwatch:

Hahahaha. Abeg tell d babe oo.
She no know the kind suffer wey these girls dey put us through! grin

1 Like

Re: Signs And Excuses Ladies Give When They Want To Dump Their Boyfriends by Welrez(m): 7:03pm On Apr 08, 2015
I detest the use of kk. Once a lady starts to use it, it means she wants me to stop chatting with her.

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Signs And Excuses Ladies Give When They Want To Dump Their Boyfriends by Nobody: 7:06pm On Apr 08, 2015
KingTom:
She no know the kind suffer wey these girls dey put us through! grin

I dey tell u. D emotional trauma as regards that point 1 is damn frustrating.

3 Likes

Re: Signs And Excuses Ladies Give When They Want To Dump Their Boyfriends by Nobody: 7:07pm On Apr 08, 2015
Welrez:
I detest the use of kk. Once a lady starts to use it, it means she wants to stop chatting with her.

Me too. It's a big pain in d ass.

2 Likes

Re: Signs And Excuses Ladies Give When They Want To Dump Their Boyfriends by Olutola88(m): 7:09pm On Apr 08, 2015
Well, I'm still waiting for that chic that'll dump me

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Signs And Excuses Ladies Give When They Want To Dump Their Boyfriends by KingTom(m): 7:10pm On Apr 08, 2015
wristwatch:

I dey tell u. D emotional trauma as regards that point 1 is damn frustrating.
Very very, some fragile minds may swear off women and become gays grin

2 Likes

Re: Signs And Excuses Ladies Give When They Want To Dump Their Boyfriends by Nobody: 7:10pm On Apr 08, 2015
Wristwatch just got heart-broken,he is here gving early warnings to those whose girl want to dumb them so that they woun't go through what wristwatch went through. cry

1 Like

Re: Signs And Excuses Ladies Give When They Want To Dump Their Boyfriends by Nobody: 7:15pm On Apr 08, 2015
KingTom:
Very very, some fragile minds may swear off women and become gays grin

Lol. Nah Wetin dey cause am pass be that. Negative romantic switching due to tortured feelings.
Re: Signs And Excuses Ladies Give When They Want To Dump Their Boyfriends by Nobody: 7:15pm On Apr 08, 2015
Andrew114:
Wristwatch just got heart-broken,he is here gving early warnings to those whose girl want to dumb them so that they woun't go through what wristwatch went through. cry

Lol. Ode tongue

1 Like

Re: Signs And Excuses Ladies Give When They Want To Dump Their Boyfriends by KingTom(m): 7:18pm On Apr 08, 2015
wristwatch:

Lol. Nah Wetin dey cause am pass be that. Negative romantic switching due to tortured feelings.
Exactly! grin
Re: Signs And Excuses Ladies Give When They Want To Dump Their Boyfriends by Nobody: 7:18pm On Apr 08, 2015
Olutola88:

Oh so nah u dey dump them? undecided
Re: Signs And Excuses Ladies Give When They Want To Dump Their Boyfriends by Nobody: 7:20pm On Apr 08, 2015
wristwatch:

Lol. Ode tongue
lols see you life cheesy
Re: Signs And Excuses Ladies Give When They Want To Dump Their Boyfriends by Nobody: 7:24pm On Apr 08, 2015
Andrew114:
lols see you life cheesy

Nah Wetin I observed nai I talk. U come say Wetin happen 2 me nai I dey share. Guy u try 4 ur analysis tongue
Re: Signs And Excuses Ladies Give When They Want To Dump Their Boyfriends by tosyne2much(m): 7:25pm On Apr 08, 2015
Olutola88:
cheesy
Re: Signs And Excuses Ladies Give When They Want To Dump Their Boyfriends by Nobody: 7:25pm On Apr 08, 2015
KingTom:
Exactly! grin

But bros d gay tin dey annoying. Joystick 2 joystick. Smh
Re: Signs And Excuses Ladies Give When They Want To Dump Their Boyfriends by tosyne2much(m): 7:26pm On Apr 08, 2015
Wonderful write-up bro

I notice these signs too

5 Likes

Re: Signs And Excuses Ladies Give When They Want To Dump Their Boyfriends by KingTom(m): 7:27pm On Apr 08, 2015
wristwatch:

But bros d gay tin dey annoying. Joystick 2 joystick. Smh
Na K, Kk and their brother kkk dey cause am na grin
Re: Signs And Excuses Ladies Give When They Want To Dump Their Boyfriends by SarcasticMe(m): 7:28pm On Apr 08, 2015
Hmm, I'll dump her before she does...

1 Like

Re: Signs And Excuses Ladies Give When They Want To Dump Their Boyfriends by Nobody: 7:29pm On Apr 08, 2015
wristwatch:

Nah Wetin I observed nai I talk. U come say Wetin happen 2 me nai I dey share. Guy u try 4 ur analysis tongue
how u take observe am if u neva experience am grin
Re: Signs And Excuses Ladies Give When They Want To Dump Their Boyfriends by Dopeyomi(m): 7:45pm On Apr 08, 2015
Exactly especially 1,2 ąήđ 5 after a month she will now tell you she has no feelings F̶̲̥̅̊O̲̣̣̥я̩̥̊ you anymore undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Signs And Excuses Ladies Give When They Want To Dump Their Boyfriends by Nobody: 7:47pm On Apr 08, 2015
tosyne2much:
Wonderful write-up bro

I notice these signs too

Thanks bro. cool
Re: Signs And Excuses Ladies Give When They Want To Dump Their Boyfriends by Olutola88(m): 7:48pm On Apr 08, 2015
wristwatch:

Oh so nah u dey dump them? undecided
Is that the only possibility?
Re: Signs And Excuses Ladies Give When They Want To Dump Their Boyfriends by Nobody: 7:49pm On Apr 08, 2015
SarcasticMe:
Hmm, I'll dump her before she does...

She will Do what wink
Re: Signs And Excuses Ladies Give When They Want To Dump Their Boyfriends by Nobody: 7:49pm On Apr 08, 2015
Andrew114:
how u take observe am if u neva experience am grin

grin
Re: Signs And Excuses Ladies Give When They Want To Dump Their Boyfriends by Nobody: 7:50pm On Apr 08, 2015
Olutola88:
Is that the only possibility?

I guess Yes except u tell me there are others. wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mr. Man, My Face Is Not On My Chest!!" / My Brother Is About To Marry My Friend With Benefits!!! / Muslim Bride Rocking Hijab With Gele (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.