Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,409 members, 7,808,458 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:13 PM

Sexual Beliefs Of Boko Haram And Isis-hilarious - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sexual Beliefs Of Boko Haram And Isis-hilarious (6531 Views)

Boko Haram And Jonathan: The Truth Unfolds - Thisday / "President Jonathan Is Chairman Of Boko Haram" - Maiduguri Truck Drivers To BBC / CIA And Mossad Are Behind Boko Haram And ISIL, Says Sudan President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sexual Beliefs Of Boko Haram And Isis-hilarious by shevi4mb(m): 9:21am On Apr 09, 2015
Jbenue:

why am I stupid? Because what I have written is true? Some silly pagans might have these sexual beliefs just like some silly muslims do too. If you don't know black people are still being enslaved by your Arab holier than thou heroes for sexual gratification and they use the Koran to justify it.

And some silly people will believe and post in on nairaland to add what to their life huh?
If do not understand other people's doctrine, u dnt make a fun out of it. When it cums to faith, people are ready to die for it, especially wen dat faith talks about the hereafter. Contrary to the islamic doctrine, the christian talk more about prosperity than the life after.
Do me a favour and read the English transliteration of Surat an-nisa (surat 4 woman) and see how diciplined islam is when it comes to women and sexuality. These extrimist, or let me call them lost souls, quoting quran stupidly aren't in anyway following the doctrines of islam. So, wot some set of stupid idiota claim to blieve in, and you then posted to nairaland to form wotever i dnt undrstnd. Everyone have the right for one faith or the other....so pls, for the fact that they claim a misinterpreted verse to support their nonsense doesn't mean every muslim is like dat.
NB : pls read the history of slavery and how the prophet systematically tried to eradicate it. The holier wotever u say isn't my problem, jst because u'r in saudi arabia doesn't mean u'r holy. We all have prostitute everywhere and some hypocrites get involved in this shits....its EVERYWHERE
Re: Sexual Beliefs Of Boko Haram And Isis-hilarious by Jbenue: 9:54am On Apr 09, 2015
shevi4mb:

And some silly people will believe and post in on nairaland to add what to their life huh?
If do not understand other people's doctrine, u dnt make a fun out of it. When it cums to faith, people are ready to die for it, especially wen dat faith talks about the hereafter. Contrary to the islamic doctrine, the christian talk more about prosperity than the life after.
Do me a favour and read the English transliteration of Surat an-nisa (surat 4 woman) and see how diciplined islam is when it comes to women and sexuality. These extrimist, or let me call them lost souls, quoting quran stupidly aren't in anyway following the doctrines of islam. So, wot some set of stupid idiota claim to blieve in, and you then posted to nairaland to form wotever i dnt undrstnd. Everyone have the right for one faith or the other....so pls, for the fact that they claim a misinterpreted verse to support their nonsense doesn't mean every muslim is like dat.
NB : pls read the history of slavery and how the prophet systematically tried to eradicate it. The holier wotever u say isn't my problem, jst because u'r in saudi arabia doesn't mean u'r holy. We all have prostitute everywhere and some hypocrites get involved in this shits....its
EVERYWHERE

I never said any where that mainstream muslims believe in what these lost sould believe. I even expressly differentiated but you are just looking for fight. Its a forum to educate people and I am educating people who may sympathize with ISIS and Boko Haram the absurdity of these organizations views.
Re: Sexual Beliefs Of Boko Haram And Isis-hilarious by driand(m): 10:32am On Apr 09, 2015
paolo96:

Are you okay?hope you have not being high on a real English version of the Quran titled Bible.
alas he was correct, everything he wrote is true, I am a born Christian and I will never leave the faith but the writer must also understand that that was the reason God sent christ into the world because people were perishing, to reconcile all with God, and more reason why Christians only use old testament for reference and we try to leave by the teachings and the standard of christ, which is mercy the teachings of Moses and the prophets be for christ was justice that is an eye for an eye which is still the teachings of Islam justice now when we are born again in christ we leave by his examples and that is what makes us the children of God MERCY.
Re: Sexual Beliefs Of Boko Haram And Isis-hilarious by driand(m): 10:35am On Apr 09, 2015
MKO4ever:

Can you explain these-

And Jesus said, "For judgement I have come into this world." (John 9:39)
"I came not to judge the world" (John 12:47)

"But God said to him, 'You fool!' " (Jesus) Luke 12:20

"Leave alive nothing that breathes. Show them no mercy." [Deut. 7:2]

"Now kill all the boys. And kill every woman who has slept with a man, but save for yourself every girl who has never slept with a man." (Numbers 31:17-18)

"The Lord commands: "... slay old men outright, young men and maidens, little children and women" (Ezechial 9:4-6)

"You will eat the fruit of the womb, the flesh of the sons and daughters the Lord your God has given you." (Deuteronomy 28:53)

"... Go and smite the inhabitants of Jabesh-gilead with the edge of the sword and; also the women and little ones.... every male and every woman that has lain with a male you shall utterly destroy." (Judges 21:10-12)

"The people of Samaria must bear their guilt, because they have rebelled against their God. They will fall by the sword; their little ones will be dashed to the ground, their women with child ripped open." (Hosea 13:16)

Isaiah 45:7
I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.

Jesus create evil?

Exodus 32:14
And the LORD repented of the evil which he thought to do unto his people.
I am a born Christian and I will never leave the faith but u must also understand that that was the reason God sent christ into the world because people were perishing, to reconcile all with God, and more reason why Christians only use old testament for reference and we try to leave by the teachings and the standard of christ, which is mercy the teachings of Moses and the prophets be for christ was justice that is an eye for an eye which is still the teachings of Islam justice now when we are born again in christ we leave by his examples and that is what makes us the children of God MERCY.
Re: Sexual Beliefs Of Boko Haram And Isis-hilarious by driand(m): 10:37am On Apr 09, 2015
EggovinMma:

This small boy leave me be.You are yet to have a direction in your life. If at your age, you are still confused on the course to read, it's painful your parent- child upbringing is terrible!
now back to topic!
Re: Sexual Beliefs Of Boko Haram And Isis-hilarious by Nobody: 10:45am On Apr 09, 2015
abduljabbar4:

Gay sex is forbidden in islam no matter what the condition is. It is also haram for a man to have sexual intercourse with a captive no matter what the condition is. But continue.

Mohammed's earliest followers were fagg0ts who once asked mohammed if it were ok to sodomize virgin female captives in order to not deflower them and thus reduce their value in the slave market.

Mohammed was a lewd pervert.

Google pedastry in the arab-muslim world.

The US forces in Afghanistan were shocked to see in open display older men abusing young boys. The most common treated disease among Afghan forces was anal gonorhea. The same situation persists in Pakistan, Saudi Arabia, Egypt and Iran.

Even in northern Nigeria, almajiri boys are routinely abused by their mullahs. This is how Atiku goy turned out.
Re: Sexual Beliefs Of Boko Haram And Isis-hilarious by driand(m): 11:00am On Apr 09, 2015
sinkhole:
Christianity and Islam are two religions terrorizing the world. Most things in the Quran are just modifications of those found in the Bible (or if you like Torah). Many Christians will justify some evils of old testament (Torah) by saying that that was why new testament was brought, but when they want to perpetrate evil or swindle people of their earnings they revert to old testamen!
you may be correct about the bolded but the teaching of christ in the new testament should be the standard of life for every Christian.
Re: Sexual Beliefs Of Boko Haram And Isis-hilarious by Gamesound(m): 12:36pm On Apr 09, 2015
MKO4ever:

Can you explain these-

And Jesus said, "For judgement I have come into this world." (John 9:39)
"I came not to judge the world" (John 12:47)

"But God said to him, 'You fool!' " (Jesus) Luke 12:20

"Leave alive nothing that breathes. Show them no mercy." [Deut. 7:2]

"Now kill all the boys. And kill every woman who has slept with a man, but save for yourself every girl who has never slept with a man." (Numbers 31:17-18)

"The Lord commands: "... slay old men outright, young men and maidens, little children and women" (Ezechial 9:4-6)

"You will eat the fruit of the womb, the flesh of the sons and daughters the Lord your God has given you." (Deuteronomy 28:53)

"... Go and smite the inhabitants of Jabesh-gilead with the edge of the sword and; also the women and little ones.... every male and every woman that has lain with a male you shall utterly destroy." (Judges 21:10-12)

"The people of Samaria must bear their guilt, because they have rebelled against their God. They will fall by the sword; their little ones will be dashed to the ground, their women with child ripped open." (Hosea 13:16)

Isaiah 45:7
I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.

Jesus create evil?

Exodus 32:14
And the LORD repented of the evil which he thought to do unto his people.

Bro read those chapters from the beginning to get the answers u require
Re: Sexual Beliefs Of Boko Haram And Isis-hilarious by ethylene: 1:35pm On Apr 09, 2015
EggovinMma:

This is mango season.Better to hang on it all day long.But the highlighted revelation threw me down.
Lucky for you dint fall under the breadfruit tree grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Sexual Beliefs Of Boko Haram And Isis-hilarious by willi926(m): 2:09pm On Apr 09, 2015
EggovinMma:

The phrase has also been used to designate the alleged practice of anal intercourse by suicide bombers in order to widen the anal opening to make room for explosives

*falls from ukwu mango*
lwkm. e surprise u?

1 Like

Re: Sexual Beliefs Of Boko Haram And Isis-hilarious by shevi4mb(m): 7:10pm On Apr 09, 2015
Jbenue:

I never said any where that mainstream muslims believe in what these lost sould believe. I even expressly differentiated but you are just looking for fight. Its a forum to educate people and I am educating people who may sympathize with ISIS and Boko Haram the absurdity of these organizations views.

I never quoted ur post, i only quoted the first comment...and from wot was posted, u'l undrstnd y i had to call it 'silly'
Re: Sexual Beliefs Of Boko Haram And Isis-hilarious by Nobody: 7:29pm On Apr 09, 2015
now I know I have heard it all!
Re: Sexual Beliefs Of Boko Haram And Isis-hilarious by GentleMimi: 2:36pm On Apr 26, 2015
kastonkastrol:
(God4bid) but I hope that babe never contact ebola because she was busy disturbing everybody about how deadly the disease was. And something like she's gonna partake in the fight against the virus
I can safely come to the conclusion that your mumunity is inbred, inherent, hereditary and permanent. Happy Sunday.

1 Like

Re: Sexual Beliefs Of Boko Haram And Isis-hilarious by Nobody: 9:20am On Apr 29, 2015
GentleMimi:

I can safely come to the conclusion that your mumunity is inbred, inherent, hereditary and permanent. Happy Sunday.
hey longest time my e-enemy... I was just going through my mentions when I stumbled on your post... Hope you did rejoice when buhari was pronounced the winner? Haha grin

And severussnape or whatever you call your silly self, stop mentioning my name unnecessary, ok.
Re: Sexual Beliefs Of Boko Haram And Isis-hilarious by SeverusSnape(m): 9:26am On Apr 29, 2015
kastonkastrol:
hey longest time my e-enemy... I was just going through my mentions when I stumbled on your post... Hope you did rejoice when buhari was pronounced the winner? Haha grin

And severussnape or whatever you call your silly self, stop mentioning my name unnecessary, ok.
Fool, Hope you've started losing respect for the illiterate, Cause he's not going to jail GEJ, He won't dare it. When last did I even mention that senseless moniker of yours. undecided
Re: Sexual Beliefs Of Boko Haram And Isis-hilarious by Nobody: 9:39am On Apr 29, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Fool, Hope you've started losing respect for the illiterate, Cause he's not going to jail GEJ, He won't dare it. When last did I even mention that senseless moniker of yours. undecided

your comments are kinda childish for my liking and the kinda give you away as a dumb undergraduate. Just checked my mentions and I saw how you and your foolish co-travelers were insulting my moniker. You should be careful kiddo. Just because here is a faceless forum doesn't mean you can't be traced. Have a nice day ahead.
Re: Sexual Beliefs Of Boko Haram And Isis-hilarious by SeverusSnape(m): 9:46am On Apr 29, 2015
kastonkastrol:

your comments are kinda childish for my liking and the kinda give you away as a dumb undergraduate. Just checked my mentions and I saw how you and your foolish co-travelers were insulting my moniker. You should be careful kiddo. Just because here is a faceless forum doesn't mean you can't be traced. Have a nice day ahead.
You're a big fool kastonkastrol, who the fvck are you....please come and trace me, You'll just die a premature death, You should be more careful you Jackal. And I'll mention you anytime I like, You can go hire a CIA operative to trace me.

Stuuupiiid fool!

1 Like

Re: Sexual Beliefs Of Boko Haram And Isis-hilarious by mike404(m): 10:03am On Apr 29, 2015
EggovinMma:

GO AND READ YOUR BOOKS YOUNG MAN.
DONT JOKE WITH YOUR 100 LEVEL COURSES. angry

You need a good g.p to be able to switch courses. Exposing your unripe pe hnis here won't get you anywhere! angry
IS THAT WHAT YOU LEARN FROM YOUR SO CALLED RELIGION OF PISS
Re: Sexual Beliefs Of Boko Haram And Isis-hilarious by Nobody: 12:41pm On Apr 29, 2015
mike404:
IS THAT WHAT YOU LEARN FROM YOUR SO CALLED RELIGION OF PISS

Seems you are love acting stupid!
Thought i warned you never to quote me again.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I'm Not In Support Of Biafra Actualization / Photos: President Buhari Worships God With His Eyes Opened / BREAKING: US Calls For Buhari's Resignation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.