Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:28 AM

Photography/photoshop Concept: Me, Myself And I - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Photography/photoshop Concept: Me, Myself And I (2260 Views)

15+. I Draw And I Want To Learn More. Take A Look At These. Ledarts (PICS) / Amazing Concept Art Of Avengers Characters (dark Fantasy) / Runzlord's Concept Of A Nairaland App (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photography/photoshop Concept: Me, Myself And I by Kemjisuper(m): 6:50pm On Apr 08, 2015
Hi Graphics Gurus and Guruette's...

Its been a while I did any graphics works, let alone post any designs. I might have gotten a lil rusty, but graphics design is still my passion, and I find peace whenever I put my hands to try out something new.

Here's a Photography/Photoshop Concept depicting me having a conversation between Me, Myself and I. Done with a combination of Photoshop and RealDraw Pro.

I know I'm rusty though, hence Constructive Criticism is welcome... Thanks. grin

Kemjisuper cool

1 Like

Re: Photography/photoshop Concept: Me, Myself And I by ayogabriel(m): 7:09pm On Apr 08, 2015
Good work like this people will not appreciate. But all those unserious thread, people will be there making noise. Oga seriously its a good work, keep it up.

1 Like

Re: Photography/photoshop Concept: Me, Myself And I by PHAYOL81: 9:04pm On Apr 08, 2015
Great work but it'd av come off a lot better if you had taken the pain of applying the shade of shadows for the three images. Sublime art notwithstanding.

1 Like

Re: Photography/photoshop Concept: Me, Myself And I by VillageBoi(m): 9:20am On Apr 09, 2015
PHAYOL81:
Great work but it'd av come off a lot better if you had taken the pain of applying the shade of shadows for the three images. Sublime art notwithstanding.
You seriously can't see the shadows from every image?

@ Kemjisuper - good work.

1 Like

Re: Photography/photoshop Concept: Me, Myself And I by Kemjisuper(m): 11:44am On Apr 09, 2015
Thanks for the encouragement guys.

PHAYOL81:

@PHAYLO81 The shadows here are purely natural for the time of day the pics were taken. I had the thought that adding extra shadows may start to make the pic look more artificial and fake so I ditched the idea.
Re: Photography/photoshop Concept: Me, Myself And I by SmooshCHN: 3:25pm On Apr 09, 2015
Good though. It'll be better your bring out the shadow detail.
Re: Photography/photoshop Concept: Me, Myself And I by VillageBoi(m): 10:40pm On Apr 09, 2015
SmooshCHN:
Good though. It'll be better your bring out the shadow detail.
Bringing out the 'shadow detail'... yes. Also depends on if what he shot on has the dynamic range to let him do that in post without it all turning to 'noise'. Would be a good idea as they are currently crushed.

For others reading 'shadow detail' is very different from the 'shadows' the other poster mentioned. ie blacks, mid-tones & whites in general.
Re: Photography/photoshop Concept: Me, Myself And I by SmooshCHN: 3:23am On Apr 10, 2015
VillageBoi:

Bringing out the 'shadow detail'... yes. Also depends on if what he shot on has the dynamic range to let him do that in post without it all turning to 'noise'. Would be a good idea as they are currently crushed.

[For others reading 'shadow detail' is very different from the 'shadows' the other poster mentioned. ie blacks, mid-tones & whites in general.
True though. Just about the image in general, if you notice your eye is being forced to look at him in the picture. Your eyes automatically tends to look at the bright sky and bus by the far right. If he can make it less distracting it'll be better. I like the concept though.

1 Like

Re: Photography/photoshop Concept: Me, Myself And I by Kemjisuper(m): 7:44pm On Apr 10, 2015
SmooshCHN:
True though. Just about the image in general, if you notice your eye is being forced to look at him in the picture. Your eyes automatically tends to look at the bright sky and bus by the far right. If he can make it less distracting it'll be better. I like the concept though.

@SmooshCHN, that's a keen observation there. Thanks. I do see it now. The distraction of the bright parts of the image, against the area of focus. I've learnt a thing or two here, thanks! smiley

1 Like

Re: Photography/photoshop Concept: Me, Myself And I by VillageBoi(m): 2:27am On Apr 11, 2015
SmooshCHN:
Exactly! There is so much more to 'good' photography than pointing and shooting... from composition, to lighting, to lines, to the final grade or 'look' & so much more. What you said is key - the eye is being 'forced' to look at him instead of 'naturally' being led look at him because of the distracting bright' sky and so on. He should be able to mask the sky and darken it.
I still like it and the OP will continue to learn and one day he'll be making 'clone' pictures like the one below. Keep it up OP.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Photography/photoshop Concept: Me, Myself And I by SmooshCHN: 4:19am On Apr 11, 2015
VillageBoi:

Exactly! There is so much more to 'good' photography than pointing and shooting... from composition, to lighting, to lines, to the final grade or 'look' & so much more. What you said is key - the eye is being 'forced' to look at him instead of 'naturally' being led look at him because of the distracting bright' sky and so on. He should be able to mask the sky and darken it.
I still like it and the OP will continue to learn and one day he'll be making 'clone' pictures like the one below. Keep it up OP.
Kemjisuper:

@SmooshCHN, that's a keen observation there. Thanks. I do see it now. The distraction of the bright parts of the image, against the area of focus. I've learnt a thing or two here, thanks! smiley
I'm glad y'all understood me. The photoshop part is good enough, I'm sure the Poster will keep learning as long as he's open to correction and endless practice and shooting. Wish him the best.

1 Like

Re: Photography/photoshop Concept: Me, Myself And I by Kemjisuper(m): 11:17am On Apr 12, 2015
Thanks guys, I really appreciate the tips and advice. @Villageboi, the sample cloning image posted here... that's exactly the kind of effect I was aiming at pulling off, only this was on a whole lot larger scale with multiple images. I'll like to get some more tips on the shadowing ish, and then revisit this particular image I posted, play around with the tools and see if I can or can't make it highly improved!

@SmooshCHN, your point has been thoroughly understood now, thanks! You both are a good listen for encouragement. Keep it up!

Awesome tips indeed, thanks.

Cheers,
Kemjisuper

1 Like

Re: Photography/photoshop Concept: Me, Myself And I by SmooshCHN: 1:38pm On Apr 12, 2015
Kemjisuper:
Thanks guys, I really appreciate the tips and advice. @Villageboi, the sample cloning image posted here... that's exactly the kind of effect I was aiming at pulling off, only this was on a whole lot larger scale with multiple images. I'll like to get some more tips on the shadowing ish, and then revisit this particular image I posted, play around with the tools and see if I can or can't make it highly improved!

@SmooshCHN, your point has been thoroughly understood now, thanks! You both are a good listen for encouragement. Keep it up!

Awesome tips indeed, thanks.

Cheers,
Kemjisuper
Welcome Bro

(1) (Reply)

Unbelivable Paint!!!! Step By Step Photoshop Tutorial Digital Painting[image] / Stanbic Ibtc Advert / Checkout My Recent Logo Design Projects

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.