Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,285 members, 7,780,648 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 06:39 PM

Three Kids Of The Same Family Missing In Surulere - See Photos - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Three Kids Of The Same Family Missing In Surulere - See Photos (1036 Views)

Three Kids Abandoned As Husband, Wife Were Sent To Prisons In Lagos (pic) / Two Ladies Declared Missing In Abuja (Photo) / Mr Hope Ejerovbo Is Missing In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Three Kids Of The Same Family Missing In Surulere - See Photos by assureedu: 8:46pm On Apr 08, 2015
MISSING KIDS!!!

Our children Aderomola Orekoya, 11 months, Adedamola Orekoya, 4 years and Demola Orekoya, 6 years are MISSING!!! The house help only resumed yesterday, took the kids out at 8am this morning and never returned. We've never known what it means to miss a child until now! What kind of heartless person will do this to a family??! Please help us, our hearts our broken, we've cried and cried so much, we don't know what to do anymore.

Please if you see these kids kindly call this numbers 08052062117, 09098097935. or 08060184514

Pls share.....thank you....

4 Shares

Re: Three Kids Of The Same Family Missing In Surulere - See Photos by vjsmiles: 8:46pm On Apr 08, 2015
whaaaat?
approximately 27months of suffering gone?
dammit...
report to the police asap...
your children will be found IJN!

1 Like

Re: Three Kids Of The Same Family Missing In Surulere - See Photos by Nobody: 8:48pm On Apr 08, 2015
Omg this is horrible .. What kind of human beings do this to lik kids cry

Pray they find them in good health oh
Re: Three Kids Of The Same Family Missing In Surulere - See Photos by smartmom(f): 8:49pm On Apr 08, 2015
Pls spread the word mods. Let us pray for these babies and the family
Re: Three Kids Of The Same Family Missing In Surulere - See Photos by Omexonomy: 8:51pm On Apr 08, 2015
House help again? I will suggest you ask kate henshaw how they went about their's last time.
May you find them in peace
Re: Three Kids Of The Same Family Missing In Surulere - See Photos by Beamborla(f): 8:59pm On Apr 08, 2015
OMG! look at the cuties angry

Don't they know anything about the maid like her house or family?
God have mercy!
Re: Three Kids Of The Same Family Missing In Surulere - See Photos by Tallesty1(m): 9:00pm On Apr 08, 2015
Lala247:
Omg this is horrible .. What kind of human beings do this to lik kids cry

Pray they find them in good health oh
Are you sure that it isn't what ate the fufu that also finished the soup?

The house-help shouldn't be blamed yet.
Re: Three Kids Of The Same Family Missing In Surulere - See Photos by Nobody: 9:02pm On Apr 08, 2015
Tallesty1:
Are you sure that it isn't what ate the fufu that also finished the soup?

The house-help shouldn't be blamed yet.

Yh but not reason can be good enough for house help to do this .. Dont u think
Re: Three Kids Of The Same Family Missing In Surulere - See Photos by Young03(m): 9:05pm On Apr 08, 2015
Oh my God
mising?
Re: Three Kids Of The Same Family Missing In Surulere - See Photos by Tallesty1(m): 9:07pm On Apr 08, 2015
Lala247:

Yh but not reason can be good enough for house help to do this .. Dont u think
Until we are sure she did it.

Four of all them are missing, that's all I know.
Re: Three Kids Of The Same Family Missing In Surulere - See Photos by smartmom(f): 9:19pm On Apr 08, 2015
The picture of the house help should be included here too.
Re: Three Kids Of The Same Family Missing In Surulere - See Photos by freecocoa(f): 9:26pm On Apr 08, 2015
Is the house girl not 1 of the missing persons? Why blame her without even knowing if she actually kidnapped the kids?

I hope they are found.
Re: Three Kids Of The Same Family Missing In Surulere - See Photos by MARKone(m): 9:32pm On Apr 08, 2015
I feel so so sad about this news, especially that 11months old child, this is wrong. Parents needs to be extremely careful, why would they leave these lovely kids with somebody that just resumed a day before, I think this is just plain of carelessness. God is the ultimate protector, but I dey follow guide my own badly. I just pray the are found alive.
Re: Three Kids Of The Same Family Missing In Surulere - See Photos by bennyrazz: 9:42pm On Apr 08, 2015
not again! oh God help locate this children o
Re: Three Kids Of The Same Family Missing In Surulere - See Photos by 3kay945(m): 9:47pm On Apr 08, 2015
May God Hands touch the heart of the wicked not to harm your children.
This is bad.
Re: Three Kids Of The Same Family Missing In Surulere - See Photos by SAMBARRY: 9:55pm On Apr 08, 2015
Smh. House help issues again undecided

op I'm sorry for this pain you are in. I'm a mother myself and I can understand what it means to loose just one child talk more of more than more. It's emotionally draining and killing. I suggest you pray

that's why I still insist house helps should be treated with iron hands so they won't have the audacity to carry out such wickedness. If she's always sleeping in the kitchen and given the remnants of every body's food to eat she won't have the nerves to try such. Meanwhile op don't you know the address of the house helps parents? What are you sitting there doing? Go to her parents house and get everything in that house arrested. Both father mother visitors sister brother etc till the house help shows up. Tell them if you don't find your kids that will be their permanent homes

(1) (Reply)

What Will You Say To Your Dad If This Happened To You? / Right Or Wrong: Wife Checking Hubby's Phone / How Possible Is It To Work From Home?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.