Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,699 members, 7,805,885 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:54 AM

Breaking News: Tony Anenih Named Board Chairman Of Npa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News: Tony Anenih Named Board Chairman Of Npa (3089 Views)

"How I Shared N260million From Dasuki" - PDP Chieftain Tony Anenih / Tony Anenih Refuses To Honor EFCC Invitation / I Resigned As PDP Bot Chair To Allow Jonathan Take Over – Tony Anenih (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking News: Tony Anenih Named Board Chairman Of Npa by Nobody: 12:17am On Jan 27, 2009
When will nigeria be free from all these corrupt politicians, undecided
http://www.ngrguardiannews.com/breaking_news/article01
Re: Breaking News: Tony Anenih Named Board Chairman Of Npa by Nobody: 12:22am On Jan 27, 2009
Personally I ve given up on the current administration.
Re: Breaking News: Tony Anenih Named Board Chairman Of Npa by jamace(m): 6:21am On Jan 27, 2009
Papa Tony Anenih, please leave the scene for your children o o angry angry. Your children are wasting in their prime sad sad.
Re: Breaking News: Tony Anenih Named Board Chairman Of Npa by chidichris(m): 7:11am On Jan 27, 2009
at least the doubting thomases of this forum will have reason to believe that obj is still too much arround and in charge.
we are experiencing a third term agenda.
this is the same man who could not tell nigerians what happened to N300 Billion meant for ibadan/benin expressways and proudly told journalists that he is too big to be cooked by any pot in nigeria.
these are men who have finally grown bigger than nigeria and some embeciles in this forum will come out to tell me how obj is a messiah to nigeria.
if nigerians must be free from the grips of obj, then we need to cry unto God to visit him like he did to nebuchadinezar or visit him like he did to pharoh when he refused to let the isrealites to go.
Re: Breaking News: Tony Anenih Named Board Chairman Of Npa by meexteriox(m): 10:36am On Jan 27, 2009
Same old stock, same old ideas, same old obsession!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
He has been sent their, to finish off what Bode George couldn't
do in record time.
Yar'a ill, is certainly loosing it. How could you send that old gay,
who has participated virtually in different Government at various time,
in various capacity, and nothing to show for it, to an organisation
like NPA. What has he got to offer?

This country has missed the bus to 21st century, certainly.
Re: Breaking News: Tony Anenih Named Board Chairman Of Npa by BOSS7: 10:49am On Jan 27, 2009
meexteriox:

Same old stock, same old ideas, same old obsession!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
He has been sent their, to finish off what Bode George couldn't
do in record time.
Yar'a ill, is certainly loosing it. How could you send that old gay,
who has participated virtually in different Government at various time,
in various capacity, and nothing to show for it, to an organisation
like NPA. What has he got to offer?

This country has missed the bus to 21st century, certainly.

Trust me,the naysayers would still find a way to twist it with the same usual, repetitive and over-used slogan of “Nigeria is getting better”
Re: Breaking News: Tony Anenih Named Board Chairman Of Npa by FBS: 12:22pm On Jan 27, 2009
kai. . .is this for real? must Nigeria always recycle corruption? shocked
Re: Breaking News: Tony Anenih Named Board Chairman Of Npa by multebrain(m): 2:28pm On Jan 27, 2009
God will save nigeria from all this people hand i know one day nigeria will get out of pharao family hand all this people are pharao,
Re: Breaking News: Tony Anenih Named Board Chairman Of Npa by JJYOU: 2:53pm On Jan 27, 2009
nigeria
Re: Breaking News: Tony Anenih Named Board Chairman Of Npa by JustGood(m): 2:56pm On Jan 27, 2009
Someone should please tell me its his name sake. . . surely not the same Tony Anenih cry cry cry
Re: Breaking News: Tony Anenih Named Board Chairman Of Npa by lucabrasi(m): 3:12pm On Jan 27, 2009
B.O.S.S.:

Trust me,the naysayers would still find a way to twist it with the same usual, repetitive and over-used slogan of “Nigeria is getting better”
so you r now calling people naysayers,remember i was being rebuked for using the same words lol,anyway the fact that anenih has being named the npa chairman doesnt negate how far nigeria has gone in recent past, you are judging from a section i.e the presidency while people like me will continue to say nigeria is getting better taking a whollistic approach, im not overly bothered about this because anyone expecting real change from yar adua or his government is being naive,a man that was fraudulently pushed into office and almost 2 years down the line has not done anything different from the past
Re: Breaking News: Tony Anenih Named Board Chairman Of Npa by meexteriox(m): 3:43pm On Jan 27, 2009
@Lucabrasi
What exactly is your point?
Re: Breaking News: Tony Anenih Named Board Chairman Of Npa by BOSS7: 7:19pm On Jan 27, 2009
lucabrasi:

so you r now calling people naysayers,remember i was being rebuked for using the same words lol,anyway the fact that anenih has being named the npa chairman doesnt negate how far nigeria has gone in recent past, you are judging from a section i.e the presidency while people like me will continue to say nigeria is getting better taking a whollistic approach, im not overly bothered about this because anyone expecting real change from yar adua or his government is being naive,a man that was fraudulently pushed into office and almost 2 years down the line has not done anything different from the past

I copied that from you and thought it befits the sake of this argument very well.
Re: Breaking News: Tony Anenih Named Board Chairman Of Npa by Kobojunkie: 7:24pm On Jan 27, 2009
roflmao!!! grin cheesy grin cheesy grin Nairaland is getting gooder and gooder by the day ooo !!! roflmao!!
Re: Breaking News: Tony Anenih Named Board Chairman Of Npa by lucabrasi(m): 8:29pm On Jan 27, 2009
B.O.S.S.:

I copied that from you and thought it befits the sake of this argument very well.
i see,thank GOD for english language next?
i hope you get the general context of my comment tho,that you dont view progress from a corner or a section of nigeria but on thew whole,what has npa and tony anenih got to do with fashola for instance or oshodi being clean or dirty?
meexteriox:

@Lucabrasi
What exactly is your point?
im sure you have a sizeable command of english language sir,so please read my comments and you ll get my point capische?
Re: Breaking News: Tony Anenih Named Board Chairman Of Npa by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jan 27, 2009
tony Anenih again? Have we truly no one else?
Re: Breaking News: Tony Anenih Named Board Chairman Of Npa by BOSS7: 8:37pm On Jan 27, 2009
lucabrasi:

i hope you get the general context of my comment tho,that you dont view progress from a corner or a section of nigeria but on thew whole,what has npa and tony anenih got to do with fashola for instance or oshodi being clean or dirty?
You wanna know? Everything!!! Why on earth would you let patriotism becloud your judgment? On a "wholistic" approach, Naija is not getting better at all. So Oshodi is getting cleaner means Nigeria dey better? And Aneneh is back, does that means Naija is getting worse? Look man, leadership starts from the top and we need to have a major overhaul. I realised you didn't criticise the police that arrested the goat as a robbery suspect (by the way, blame that on Nigeria is getting funnier) all because of your Ribadu-effect of partial analysis.

Oh well, it's getting better at least one rogue just died. God judged him for us. I no go talk o. I go just siddon dey look.
Re: Breaking News: Tony Anenih Named Board Chairman Of Npa by lucabrasi(m): 8:55pm On Jan 27, 2009
B.O.S.S.:

You wanna know? Everything!!! Why on earth would you let patriotism becloud your judgment? On a "wholistic" approach, Naija is not getting better at all. So Oshodi is getting cleaner means Nigeria dey better? And Aneneh is back, does that means Naija is getting worse? Look man, leadership starts from the top and we need to have a major overhaul. I realised you didn't criticise the police that arrested the goat as a robbery suspect (by the way, blame that on Nigeria is getting funnier) all because of your Ribadu-effect of partial analysis.

Oh well, it's getting better at least one rogue just died. God judged him for us. I no go talk o. I go just siddon dey look.
patriotism beclouding my judgement?hell no sir, when i see something good and worthwhile being done i commend and encourage, i dont throw the baby out with the bathwater,last time i checked oshodi in lagos is still part of nigeria no?and btwi can only talk about lagos because that is the only state im conversant with,some have posted pictures of porthacourt as well.
where did anenih go before?was madueke the present external affairs minister not part of aneni's crowd?so why the suprise,did fashola or other state governors install yar adua or anenih there?
of course we all know nigeria needs a overhaul however calling for a top down overhaul is being hypocritical, have you searched yourself as a nigerian and you are blameless?
after that can we start trying to call leaders to order, how many nigerians add little lies to embassy applications?
pay a little extra to buy fuel without queing,getting documents from the various local governments with little bribes,giving the policeman roger e.t.c

what about the policeman arresting a goat?i didint even bother reading it talk less of posting simply because they are part of the casualities of nigeria,i should be asking you the same question after all you and your brigade disagreed with cctv as an alternative form of policing and crime detterent, a police arresting a goat is the viable alternative you ll rather go for in lagos while they presumably use the funds to buy goats for lagodsians to feed on,

yes you are right GOD has helped you ppl to take the life of one rogue according to you,what are you doing about the millins of living rogues,or will you be waiting for them to die of leukemia as well?
Re: Breaking News: Tony Anenih Named Board Chairman Of Npa by BOSS7: 9:14pm On Jan 27, 2009
lucabrasi:

patriotism beclouding my judgement?hell no sir, when i see something good and worthwhile being done i commend and encourage, i dont throw the baby out with the bathwater,last time i checked oshodi in lagos is still part of nigeria no?and btwi can only talk about lagos because that is the only state im conversant with,some have posted pictures of porthacourt as well.
where did anenih go before?was madueke the present external affairs minister not part of aneni's crowd?so why the suprise,did fashola or other state governors install yar adua or anenih there?
of course we all know nigeria needs a overhaul however calling for a top down overhaul is being hypocritical, have you searched yourself as a nigerian and you are blameless?
after that can we start trying to call leaders to order, how many nigerians add little lies to embassy applications?
pay a little extra to buy fuel without queing,getting documents from the various local governments with little bribes,giving the policeman roger e.t.c

what about the policeman arresting a goat?i didint even bother reading it talk less of posting simply because they are part of the casualities of nigeria,i should be asking you the same question after all you and your brigade disagreed with cctv as an alternative form of policing and crime detterent, a police arresting a goat is the viable alternative you ll rather go for in lagos while they presumably use the funds to buy goats for lagodsians to feed on,

yes you are right GOD has helped you ppl to take the life of one rogue according to you,what are you doing about the millins of living rogues,or will you be waiting for them to die of leukemia as well?

Now what you're doing is poining fingers and in a blind way for that matter. Could you review your comment and see where you've erred but I guess your pride won't let you. We just tried toscrutinise the CCTV me and my brigade eh?) - whatever.

Me and my people pray for people to die of Leukaemia - Boy get a life.

The fact that I said Nigeria needs a major overhaul (of our political system) - And you find that hypocritical - Why do I just find you amusing?
Now I know why you blindly support Mr I_clown with his silly in-your-face approach.
Enjoy man, it's your rhetoric . . . enjoy!
Re: Breaking News: Tony Anenih Named Board Chairman Of Npa by Mamajama(m): 10:00pm On Jan 27, 2009
Amazing how Nigerians are quick to condemn. I am sure we have some elites on this forum, did anyone even bother to click on the link that was provided before making comments?

Please read the book before you start commenting. BOGUS LINK
Re: Breaking News: Tony Anenih Named Board Chairman Of Npa by Kobojunkie: 10:06pm On Jan 27, 2009
roflmao!!!
Re: Breaking News: Tony Anenih Named Board Chairman Of Npa by BOSS7: 10:10pm On Jan 27, 2009
Re: Breaking News: Tony Anenih Named Board Chairman Of Npa by annyplenty(m): 9:21am On Jan 28, 2009
This administration is out of ideas. same set of people have been ruling us since independence. they bequeath nigerian governance to their siblings like their fathers inheritance where in America a man relatively unknown and without much godfather rose and became the no 1 man on earth.
Re: Breaking News: Tony Anenih Named Board Chairman Of Npa by RICHIEBOI1(m): 9:22am On Jan 28, 2009
Tony anenih AKA mr fix it. is back again to continue the looting. this was a guy that left with over 300 billion naira when he was the works and housing minister to campaign for OBJ's second term. now i know this government truely has nothing to offer. what a shame  
Re: Breaking News: Tony Anenih Named Board Chairman Of Npa by chidichris(m): 12:13pm On Jan 28, 2009
Amazing how Nigerians are quick to condemn. I am sure we have some elites on this forum, did anyone even bother to click on the link that was provided before making comments?

this thing they call mamajama is not normal. what is been quick in condeming here? this man is not a new name. we saw him very active and positive in his role in the obj led ibadan-benin expressway contract.
he has been arround. i wonder how stupid things exist in america. i still have my doubt over ur claims that u are existing anywhere in the usa.

if i may ask, were u arround in the hospital when gov of yobe gave up the ghost? how did it happen? do u have idea of how much that was found on him when he died?
Re: Breaking News: Tony Anenih Named Board Chairman Of Npa by chidichris(m): 12:14pm On Jan 28, 2009
Amazing how Nigerians are quick to condemn.  I am sure we have some elites on this forum, did anyone even bother to click on the link that was provided before making comments?

this thing they call mamajama is not normal. what is been quick in condeming here? this man is not a new name. we saw him very active and positive in his role in the obj led ibadan-benin expressway contract.
he has been arround. i wonder how stupid things exist in america. i still have my doubt over ur claims that u are existing anywhere in the usa.

if i may ask, were u arround in the hospital when gov of yobe gave up the ghost? how did it happen? do u have idea of how much that was found on him when he died?
Re: Breaking News: Tony Anenih Named Board Chairman Of Npa by otokx(m): 12:21pm On Jan 28, 2009
He has finally got his reward; hope he will sip easy now
Re: Breaking News: Tony Anenih Named Board Chairman Of Npa by lucabrasi(m): 12:42pm On Jan 28, 2009
B.O.S.S.:

Now what you're doing is poining fingers and in a blind way for that matter. Could you review your comment and see where you've erred but I guess your pride won't let you. We just tried toscrutinise the CCTV me and my brigade eh?) - whatever.

Me and my people pray for people to die of Leukaemia - Boy get a life.

The fact that I said Nigeria needs a major overhaul (of our political system) - And you find that hypocritical - Why do I just find you amusing?
Now I know why you blindly support Mr I_clown with his silly in-your-face approach.
Enjoy man, it's your rhetoric . . . enjoy!
and here i was thinking you r not like most people on here using verbal bashing as an armour,rather than reply in kind, i just have to let you know im thoroughly dissappointed,if you have seen my past comments, you ll know me enough that i dont back down from comments of these sort, but i really dont want to be known for that or for insults and verbal barbs to overshadow any iota of sense i make.

now to answere your comments whilke trying my damnest to be totally civil and objective,
i have reviewed my comments and im still struggling to see where i have erred,from the first phrase or part you bolded,i said you r being hypocritical BASED ON YOUR RETORT TO MY COMMENT, now i didint make the comment in isolation but wrote down the reasons informing my coimments,however try and correct me where i have erred so that i can either explain myself better or tender a public apology lol.

i have a very good memory sir,and i vividly recall some saying that cctv IS NOT AND SHOULD NOT BE A GOVERNMENT PREROGATIVE AT THIS TIME,THE THREAD IS STILL THERE PLS GO AND CHECK THE FIRT 2/3 PAGES, I DIDNT MANUFACTURE THESE THINGS,I JUST CHOOSE NOT TO MENTION NAMES smiley

get a life??dude that is so lame and over used come up with something more original abeg lol
what else do you want me to say when you are all rejoicing and dancing over a man's death because he is a politician?
did you stop to think the man might have little children who will never see their dad again or wife/wives?

ok ill tell you why i said you are being hypocritical,first i was using you in the context of a nigerian(including yourself making the comment i might add)

you said we need a top down approach to the over haul,making it solely the fault of the leaders and not the average nigerian,which is totally false and hypocritical, reason being that we average nigerians both at home and abroad have corruption and a dodgy way of doing things ingrained in our system,i listed some stuffs nigerians did which has emmeshed corruption, lets assume nigerians in nigeria have the excuse of poverty,what is the excuse of the nigerians abroad??that is why i said you are being an hypocrite,hope you gerrit now, we all know and appreciate nigeria needs a complete overhaul nobody on here has ever disputed that,where we disagree is where it should start finito!

now im blindly sup[porting i clown?lol i wont mention names but i want both you and me to do a very quick what i call nairaland pol threads exercise, check the past couple of days the threads you have posted in and see weho you have been supporting in every single thread, then check my comments and who i have been "blindly!" supporting then you make up your mind who has been following anyone, its pertinent to note that your comments are susally followed by  some support in one form or another, you disagree?check all your comments on this section grin

pls,desist from the insults sir cause i really can give as good as i get im not mandating you but appealing
Re: Breaking News: Tony Anenih Named Board Chairman Of Npa by BOSS7: 1:00pm On Jan 28, 2009
@ Lucabrasi

I didn't engage in abusive comments with you and no that's not me especially when I know someone makes sense and things things in a bird's eye view which you normally do sometimes and I'll not take it from you.
Why on earth did you engage in indirect intonation saying I prayed to my God for the death of someone, then talking about how I said CCTV would fail, plus calling me a hypocrite? That takes no hair from my skin but i don't think I'll ever abuse you for not having the same opinion as mine - No mate, I don't go down like that.

But if you take it the wrong way, I'm openly saying sorry wink. Though I still maintain that we need a major top-down overhaul and NO, I'm not a hypocrite.
Re: Breaking News: Tony Anenih Named Board Chairman Of Npa by lucabrasi(m): 1:22pm On Jan 28, 2009
B.O.S.S.:

@ Lucabrasi

I didn't engage in abusive comments with you and no that's not me especially when I know someone makes sense and things things in a bird's eye view which you normally do sometimes and I'll not take it from you.
Why on earth did you engage in indirect intonation saying I prayed to my God for the death of someone, then talking about how I said CCTV would fail, plus calling me a hypocrite? That takes no hair from my skin but i don't think I'll ever abuse you for not having the same opinion as mine - No mate, I don't go down like that.

But if you take it the wrong way, I'm openly saying sorry wink. Though I still maintain that we need a major top-down overhaul and NO, I'm not a hypocrite.

common now,what would you think if you saw an individual making fun of and pouring vitriol on a dead man?we all know the guy was probably corrupt im not disputing that,but i pointed this out to you and you remember the subsequent comments you made,that informed my comments on you rejoicing at his death.i never inferred or said you are rejoicing at the death of everybody or every nigerian but the man specifically.

like i said about the cctv situation,if you are to be totally honest and i can pull up the comments if you want,there were comments saying that lagos state doesnt need cctv now and that it will not work,the thread is still there in the second page,you can check it for reference,so i wasnt wrong on that neither.

i was not calling you as an individual an hypocrite but nigerians generally both home and abroad,you just happen to be the personification because you made the comment many nigerians tend to make without checking themselves,if you cared to read my last comment before this,i took the pains of explaining myself and in what context i made the statement,pls dont react to comments untill you have asked the person who made it to clarify which you know im always happy to do,you have a right to your opinions but i still maintain that corruption and other vices we are quick to accuse our leaders of need to be purged from us first,
1.we collect money to vote politicians in yet we blame them for being corrupt when we initiated it
2.we jump the queu at filling stations because we are always impatient yet we accuse leaders of using sirens
3.our students will rather bribe lecturers than study hard yet the the next generation accuse nigerian leraders of falsification
4.we would rather pay 10,000 naira for a 3 days intern passport rather than wait a week,or international linsence, how many diasporians who havbe a nigerian lincense actually did the drtiving test and went about it the proper way,including myself?
5.how many of us urinate or drop litter all over on a regular ,not pay tax e.t.c yet we are quick to blame the government
6.ill re iterate my point agin about nigerians in the diaspora,if poverty is the reason for crime by nigerian youths,what are the reasons nigerians indulge in crime abroad in large numbers?are the corrupt politicians responsible as well?
Re: Breaking News: Tony Anenih Named Board Chairman Of Npa by Nobody: 11:48am On Jan 29, 2009
this administration has finally failed.
Re: Breaking News: Tony Anenih Named Board Chairman Of Npa by sashbaby(f): 1:42pm On Jan 29, 2009
elections are around the corner what do you think.the recent romance between atiku and obj is not a mystery.mr fix it obviously is there to bring in the cash.the vicious cycle continues

(1) (2) (Reply)

Welcome To Lagos - Episode 3 ( Thursday 29nd April , 21.00PM ) BBC 1 / Don’t Drag Us Into Break-up Debate, Kogi, Kwara Leaders Tell North / North MUST Sabotage Jonathan If He Corners The PDP Ticket

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.