Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,768 members, 7,802,348 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:54 PM

Help!!! Missing Children - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help!!! Missing Children (58307 Views)

Help !! Missing Child (photo) / Please Help!!!!!! Missing Person, Ikpechika( I.k) Nwana Is Missing / Please Help:missing Children In Surulere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help!!! Missing Children by iukpe: 10:21pm On Apr 08, 2015
wakag:
WAEC 2O15 ENGLISH QUESTIONS AND
ANSWERS NOW POSTED

http://www.gidiwap.com/forum2_theme_111691763.php?tema=22

Indeed! Is this a business venture?

Re: Help!!! Missing Children by stranger003: 10:22pm On Apr 08, 2015
I pray for the recovery of the children in good health. But then I must say we are somehow funny the way we take our kids as if they don't really matter, 'cos im sure the parents to the kids cannot entrust their Exotic vehicle to a new driver who is relatively unknown to them. we find it so easy to entrust our children to these maids without knowing much about them.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Help!!! Missing Children by Alexisu: 10:22pm On Apr 08, 2015
minitito:
Do you want to become a professional web developer and make social websites like
Facebook Learn it now in just 2 months!
Visit this link and start learning for FREE! >>
http://blogfarming205..com/ Hurry Now!
Offer Closes Soon!...

Are u human at all? Don't u have human sympathy at all.
U ar so useless and I pray u continue to be.
U will never succeed with this ur useless post.
Can't u be serious and sensible for once.

They are talking about 3 missing children whose fate hang in the balance as we speak u ar talking nonsense.

Grow up Mr/Mrs.

6 Likes

Re: Help!!! Missing Children by lamibakers: 10:23pm On Apr 08, 2015
Picture of the maid

2 Shares

Re: Help!!! Missing Children by cococandy(f): 10:24pm On Apr 08, 2015
kingthreat:
Let the family get the picture of the maid and declare her wanted. Its easier to recognise her than the children.
Re: Help!!! Missing Children by Nobody: 10:26pm On Apr 08, 2015
eyeview:
I believe God that they will be found safe.
But I don't know this westernization that has hit the inhabitants of Lagos. A couple will have lots of relations in their village who'll gladly take care of their kids and home for just a token,feeding and shelter, relations whom you'll be adding value to their lives by employing them,but they will rebuff all of them and prefer to take in a total stranger whom they don't know anything about or where to start when they disappear. This is one of such consequences.

Sure, let's proceed to blame the victim.

1 Like

Re: Help!!! Missing Children by denco4: 10:27pm On Apr 08, 2015
God will bring the children back.
Re: Help!!! Missing Children by fistonati(m): 10:27pm On Apr 08, 2015
They shud jst arest whoeva recomend d housemaid for dem or did she jst walk in & given d job This is a lesson dt don't trust who u can't say something of
Re: Help!!! Missing Children by onome2013: 10:28pm On Apr 08, 2015
God will intervene for their return.
But mothers , please this is reoccurring again in lagos,
In spite of the same incident that happened sometime last year we expected the mothers to be more careful.
I pray for God's intervention in Jesus name.
Re: Help!!! Missing Children by engrhorla(m): 10:28pm On Apr 08, 2015
I learnt d kids av bn seen in Shagamu...

Unconfirmed tho but I pray so!

The parents must av learnt their lessons
Re: Help!!! Missing Children by ivyy(f): 10:28pm On Apr 08, 2015
God help us all
Re: Help!!! Missing Children by xreal: 10:29pm On Apr 08, 2015
Just received this on bbm from a nairalander .

GOD help us.
Re: Help!!! Missing Children by Nobody: 10:30pm On Apr 08, 2015
ki02020:
How I wish the nigeria security operatives are sophisticated enough to fast track the where about of these missing children...may God be with them where ever they are

let's first wish that nigerian couples should stop being lazy, and be sensible enough not to be after money/work/career, that 24hrs after hiring a stranger maid, they already left their household for the stranger maid. .
Re: Help!!! Missing Children by EmekaBlue(m): 10:31pm On Apr 08, 2015
chineke
Re: Help!!! Missing Children by VickyRotex(f): 10:32pm On Apr 08, 2015
searching4lovee:

Are u not a yeeboe girl

Ayam not a yeeboe girl undecided
Re: Help!!! Missing Children by taryour(f): 10:32pm On Apr 08, 2015
I heard the kids have been found. I so look up to God praying hard its true. Been catching cold since I heard the news. Oh God in heaving hear the cry of this innocent children and bring them home safely IJN. AMEN
Re: Help!!! Missing Children by konkoowon: 10:34pm On Apr 08, 2015
Lord have mercy!!!
Re: Help!!! Missing Children by pinkycute(f): 10:34pm On Apr 08, 2015
Me too cry

juwoonn:
Jeez!

I'm scared of dis generation
Re: Help!!! Missing Children by charlsecy(m): 10:34pm On Apr 08, 2015
kingthreat:
Let the family get the picture of the maid and declare her wanted. Its easier to recognise her than the children.
She just resumed.... How sure can it be the family has the maid's picture.

1 Like

Re: Help!!! Missing Children by toys2seven(m): 10:35pm On Apr 08, 2015
I wonder the number of spirtis living inside some nigerians. 4 human beings are missing and some are talking abt cheap data, site creation & othe crap*smh for you.

Why will you leave your kids with a maid u just employed?

Pls if you must, hire from these companies not just one "doing nothing" girl in your village.

Hope they're all found in good health & which side of Surulere?... cos that's where I stay. I might just have walked beside the maid without even looking twice. Urrrgggh! That thought though!

2 Likes

Re: Help!!! Missing Children by Sharksblow(m): 10:35pm On Apr 08, 2015
cao:
Funny how this was posted 2 hours earlier and no one took notice - https://www.nairaland.com/2244557/missing-children
the power of lalasticlala
Re: Help!!! Missing Children by skillfuldee: 10:36pm On Apr 08, 2015
I swear the parents should be charged to court for being careless. How on earth would u leave ur children with a total stranger u met barely 24hrs ago with any supervision? It's appaling

I pray the children are foundin time. Awon omoolomo. Foolish parents.
Re: Help!!! Missing Children by jenie10(f): 10:36pm On Apr 08, 2015
Please take the kids picture and come to holy ghost adoration Uke. Fr Ebube mounso, if only dey believe in d power of prayer
Re: Help!!! Missing Children by VickyRotex(f): 10:37pm On Apr 08, 2015
tupacshakur:

Oya, go edit that your post now now before I vex!

Nope.. I still meant what I what I said...
Re: Help!!! Missing Children by kindnyce(m): 10:37pm On Apr 08, 2015
WHAT A WICKED WORLD WE LIVE

SUCH INNOCENT FOLKS

I PRAY THEY ARE FOUND AND RETURNED TO THEIR PARENTS
Re: Help!!! Missing Children by UncleDeeee(m): 10:38pm On Apr 08, 2015
Oh God of Abraham, Isaac, Jacob!!!
God of Adeboye, Oyedepo nd Ibiyeomie!!
Arise! Let the devil be put to shame!
This is more than heart breaking!
This is more than wickedness!
Oh God!!! Arise!

1 Like

Re: Help!!! Missing Children by sambisa5: 10:38pm On Apr 08, 2015
bodeoni:
Got this broadcast this evening

This is from a dear friend " MISSING KIDS!!! Our children Aderomola Orekoya, 11 months, Adedamola Orekoya, 4 years and Demola Orekoya, 6 years are MISSING!!! The house help only resumed yesterday (April 7th)took the kids out at 8am this morning and never returned.
We've never known what it means to miss a child until now! What kind of heartless person will do this to a family??! Please help us, our hearts our broken, we've cried and cried so much, we don't know what to do anymore. Please if you see these kids kindly call this numbers 08052062117, 09098097935. or 08060184514...Pls help.

CC: lalasticlala
something dey happen

Re: Help!!! Missing Children by andyanders: 10:39pm On Apr 08, 2015
May God help to rescue these innocent children.Their parents are to be blamed.How can you just leave yours kids with a new Nanny just employed a day without anybody helping to keep an eye on the so called house maid.Too bad on some parents. They have been hearing the dangers associated with having Nannies and they have the gut to allow these children to be taken away by a stranger.

Dont the parents know who the made is?

1 Like

Re: Help!!! Missing Children by doninno(m): 10:42pm On Apr 08, 2015
Y will u jst employ domeone a day nd allow d person to go out wit ur kids men well pple r hartless may sje b caught sha

1 Like

Re: Help!!! Missing Children by kefedmayor: 10:43pm On Apr 08, 2015
may d gud Lord help d children he has given to d parents of d children. lazy women of nowadays improve on ur duties. u wnt everyti lik fast food
Re: Help!!! Missing Children by godoluwa(m): 10:44pm On Apr 08, 2015
I got it via bbm too. if its real, I prayed they r found quickly and God expose that idiot nanny
Re: Help!!! Missing Children by JDhotral4: 10:45pm On Apr 08, 2015
ask ur slf first how u treat ur maill , may God protect them where ever dey are.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Ogidi Youths Flog Man After He Was Filmed Flogging, Boxing, And Kicking His Mom / Man Backs His Baby To A Bank In Port-Harcourt. Photos / This Is How To Dress For Your Husband, Even When You're Nursing A Baby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.