Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,963 members, 7,799,275 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:15 PM

Why Do Some Set Of Persons Think They Owns Mr & Mrs Nairaland Contest - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why Do Some Set Of Persons Think They Owns Mr & Mrs Nairaland Contest (29467 Views)

Dear Seun, Is It Mrs Nairaland Or Miss Nairaland(screenshots) / What's The Benefit Of Winning MR And MRS Nairaland / What Do MR N MRS Nairaland Stand To Gain Apart From Popularity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Some Set Of Persons Think They Owns Mr & Mrs Nairaland Contest by ireneony(f): 9:49pm On Apr 08, 2015
of recent I noticed that some group of people thinks is their right to organize Mr and miss nairaland competition .
nairaland is not own by any except sheun.
I think the mods should be in charge of this contest including dzgeezy(oops! if I spelt it wrongly) all others are comma(left over)..

warning to all those who thinks they are Almightyundecided this is not a popularity contest.

my last card is, those involved should know that we nairalanders wanna see some tasteful pics not mary is Virginia pic or old cargo, we want to see elegant etiquette, class and trending fashion.
no synthetic weave is allowed.
lastly obesity is a no go area

as my signature goes: I'm an advocate of truth..

this is me u can't change mesmiley

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Do Some Set Of Persons Think They Owns Mr & Mrs Nairaland Contest by Enegod(m): 9:52pm On Apr 08, 2015
*swallowing popcorn*

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Set Of Persons Think They Owns Mr & Mrs Nairaland Contest by zinachidi(m): 9:54pm On Apr 08, 2015
improve ur english

16 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Set Of Persons Think They Owns Mr & Mrs Nairaland Contest by Nobody: 9:54pm On Apr 08, 2015
Okay, this is the thread... *sits down, orders for popcorn*
Re: Why Do Some Set Of Persons Think They Owns Mr & Mrs Nairaland Contest by Nobody: 9:55pm On Apr 08, 2015
ireneony:
of recent I noticed that some group of people thinks is their right to organize Mr and miss nairaland competition .
I think the mods should be in charge of this contest including dzgeezy(oops! if I spelt it wrongly) all others are comma(left over)..

warning to all those who thinks they are Almightyundecided this is not a popularity contest.

my last card is, those involved should know that we nairalanders wanna see some tasteful pics not mary is Virginia pic or old cargo, we want to see elegant etiquette, class and trending fashion.

This is what I call ~"Talking without actually saying anything"

What exactly is your point, Irene.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some Set Of Persons Think They Owns Mr & Mrs Nairaland Contest by TR0UBLeMaKeR(f): 9:57pm On Apr 08, 2015
Ohh?
Re: Why Do Some Set Of Persons Think They Owns Mr & Mrs Nairaland Contest by falconey(m): 9:58pm On Apr 08, 2015
this is going to be interesting.......
Re: Why Do Some Set Of Persons Think They Owns Mr & Mrs Nairaland Contest by kesikeller(m): 9:58pm On Apr 08, 2015
Enegod:
*swallowing popcorn*
abeg the popcorn still remain? I brought origin.
Re: Why Do Some Set Of Persons Think They Owns Mr & Mrs Nairaland Contest by iPrevail(m): 9:59pm On Apr 08, 2015
missclasssy:

Omg grin
Re: Why Do Some Set Of Persons Think They Owns Mr & Mrs Nairaland Contest by Nobody: 9:59pm On Apr 08, 2015
Re: Why Do Some Set Of Persons Think They Owns Mr & Mrs Nairaland Contest by Phikom(m): 9:59pm On Apr 08, 2015
Empty rant...disordered message...haphazard composition...

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Set Of Persons Think They Owns Mr & Mrs Nairaland Contest by Enegod(m): 10:00pm On Apr 08, 2015
kesikeller:
abeg the popcorn still remain? I brought origin.
sure!
there is love in sharing
*gives him popcorn*
Re: Why Do Some Set Of Persons Think They Owns Mr & Mrs Nairaland Contest by LasoulMacuby(m): 10:00pm On Apr 08, 2015
I see beautiful ladies everywhere as I walk on this thread. Irenoni o
Re: Why Do Some Set Of Persons Think They Owns Mr & Mrs Nairaland Contest by Nobody: 10:01pm On Apr 08, 2015
Really? I initially thought the Mods were the ones that usually select the host of every competitions on here.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Set Of Persons Think They Owns Mr & Mrs Nairaland Contest by Nobody: 10:02pm On Apr 08, 2015
Ireneony go and marry.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Set Of Persons Think They Owns Mr & Mrs Nairaland Contest by UnknownT: 10:03pm On Apr 08, 2015
Let me guess, your favourite alphabet is letter S. The way you littered the letter all over the thread right from the title eh!

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Do Some Set Of Persons Think They Owns Mr & Mrs Nairaland Contest by Nobody: 10:03pm On Apr 08, 2015
ireneony:

seems she's getting angry already!
Re: Why Do Some Set Of Persons Think They Owns Mr & Mrs Nairaland Contest by ireneony(f): 10:04pm On Apr 08, 2015
missclasssy:

this just prove to me u are thedarkrebel(~)
dont just let me leak u secret hereundecided
u can fool everyone but u cant fool me.

who are you to tell what is right and what's wrongundecided
rubbish!

16 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Set Of Persons Think They Owns Mr & Mrs Nairaland Contest by LewisO: 10:04pm On Apr 08, 2015
Who cares about Mr and Miss Nairaland?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Some Set Of Persons Think They Owns Mr & Mrs Nairaland Contest by 2dice(m): 10:05pm On Apr 08, 2015
OmG see fp material
1000 yard
Re: Why Do Some Set Of Persons Think They Owns Mr & Mrs Nairaland Contest by ireneony(f): 10:05pm On Apr 08, 2015
D1ck:
Really? I initially thought the Mods were the ones that usually select the host of every competitions on here.
they never did, some peeps just took it as their alter call

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Set Of Persons Think They Owns Mr & Mrs Nairaland Contest by Nobody: 10:06pm On Apr 08, 2015
ireneony:

You sha no send person!
Keep it up! cool
Re: Why Do Some Set Of Persons Think They Owns Mr & Mrs Nairaland Contest by falconey(m): 10:06pm On Apr 08, 2015
I agreed with ireneony!!!

KINGTOM you and I will HOST MR NAIRALAND this year!!!

Note: no weed and womanizing.
Re: Why Do Some Set Of Persons Think They Owns Mr & Mrs Nairaland Contest by Cutehector(m): 10:07pm On Apr 08, 2015
Yall should leave ireneony alone na. Its freedom of speech and its in d nigerian constitution. grin
Re: Why Do Some Set Of Persons Think They Owns Mr & Mrs Nairaland Contest by Nobody: 10:07pm On Apr 08, 2015
falconey:

I agree with ireneony!!!

KINGTOM you and I will HOST MR NAIRALAND this year!!!

Note: no weed and womanizing.

Lol lie lie
Re: Why Do Some Set Of Persons Think They Owns Mr & Mrs Nairaland Contest by TheSonOfMark(m): 10:07pm On Apr 08, 2015
ireneony:

I thought you were contesting to be MRS SÉUN?

Other contests shouldn't bother you.

Re: Why Do Some Set Of Persons Think They Owns Mr & Mrs Nairaland Contest by Truckpusher(m): 10:07pm On Apr 08, 2015
*Spreads mat while fanning myself with a locally made fan and rubbing my pot belly and yawns*

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Set Of Persons Think They Owns Mr & Mrs Nairaland Contest by spanzed(m): 10:08pm On Apr 08, 2015
Irene you again...thou this time u make a bit of sense...Nice observation but remember two heads are better than one dygesy wouldn't find it easy if he shuld host it all alone dat am sure of,but would u mind mentioning 'does set of people'who think its their birth right?
Re: Why Do Some Set Of Persons Think They Owns Mr & Mrs Nairaland Contest by ireneony(f): 10:08pm On Apr 08, 2015
LewisO:
Reading ireneony's post!
yeah! this is me and i dont give a bleep abt anyoneundecided
Re: Why Do Some Set Of Persons Think They Owns Mr & Mrs Nairaland Contest by ivyy(f): 10:08pm On Apr 08, 2015
Dear op is your gramatical error delibrate shocked grin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

TB Joshua Reacts To New Gay Law / Canva Pro Team Invite Link 2023 / 100% Working / The Big Python We Killed In My Community (IKO NTA) Akwa Ibom (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.