Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,352 members, 7,808,233 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:10 AM

(2015) List Of Universities You Can Write Their Post-utme Without Choosing Them - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / (2015) List Of Universities You Can Write Their Post-utme Without Choosing Them (10273 Views)

LAUTECH Shut Down, Jambites Not Allow To Write Their Exams (Photos) / Know The Institutions That Their Post UTME 2016/2017 Forms Are Out / Beware! List Of 55 Illegal Universities In Nigeria - NUC 2015 List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

(2015) List Of Universities You Can Write Their Post-utme Without Choosing Them by Titto93(m): 12:56am On Apr 09, 2015
In these schools, you can apply and write for their post utme examination if you have art least 150 aggregate scores in JAMB CBT.
Also, you are also eligible to write for their post utme examination even if you did not choose them as your institution of choice during your JAMB UTME registration.
All you need is to watch-out when their post utme form will be released and apply immediately, follow up and sit for their postutme examination.
If you perform well, you will get admission. By so doing, you don’t waste another year or writing another JAMB.
See the list here…
1. Ladoke Akintola University of Technology(LAUTECH)
2. Ekiti State University (EKSU)
3. Enugu State University of Science and Technology (ESUT)
4. Institute of Management and Technology (IMT),Enugu
5. Afe Babalola University, Ado-Ekiti (ABUAD)
6. Gregory University, Uturu
7. Lagos State University (LASU)
8. Olabisi Onabanjo University (OOU)
9. Federal University Otuoke (FUOTUOKE)
10. Plateau State University Bokkos (PLASU)
11. Ignatius Aturu University Of Education (IAUE)
12. Abia State University, Uturu (ABSU)
13. Anambra State University, Uli (ANSU)
Remember to always purchase Post UTME Past Questions and prepare very well for the exam. You can’t afford to miss your admission again this year.

More jamb and Admission information at www.gurusgarden.ml

2 Likes

Re: (2015) List Of Universities You Can Write Their Post-utme Without Choosing Them by ddaammyy(f): 1:00am On Apr 09, 2015
Titto93:
In these schools, you can apply and write for their post utme examination if you have art least 150 aggregate scores in JAMB CBT.
Also, you are also eligible to write for their post utme examination even if you did not choose them as your institution of choice during your JAMB UTME registration.
All you need is to watch-out when their post utme form will be released and apply immediately, follow up and sit for their postutme examination.
If you perform well, you will get admission. By so doing, you don’t waste another year or writing another JAMB.
See the list here…
Remember to always purchase Post UTME Past Questions and prepare very well for the exam. You can’t afford to miss your admission again this year.

madonna university nigeria
Re: (2015) List Of Universities You Can Write Their Post-utme Without Choosing Them by Nobody: 2:27am On Apr 09, 2015
Thanks for the info
Re: (2015) List Of Universities You Can Write Their Post-utme Without Choosing Them by winningbt: 7:50am On Apr 09, 2015
Ladoke Akintola University will never accept it,even they won't accept anything less than 200
Re: (2015) List Of Universities You Can Write Their Post-utme Without Choosing Them by Jarexxx(m): 9:29am On Apr 09, 2015
Lautech will just chop your money
Re: (2015) List Of Universities You Can Write Their Post-utme Without Choosing Them by torovictor(m): 9:56am On Apr 09, 2015
winningbt:
Ladoke Akintola University will never accept it,even they won't accept anything less than 200
leave them ,I just sit down dey look dem,lautech ke
Re: (2015) List Of Universities You Can Write Their Post-utme Without Choosing Them by dahdah: 10:43am On Apr 09, 2015
Kwasu
Re: (2015) List Of Universities You Can Write Their Post-utme Without Choosing Them by ademos32(m): 10:50am On Apr 09, 2015
torovictor:
leave them ,I just sit down dey look dem,lautech ke
baba no dey confuse pple joor I dnt choose lautech last year and I was admitted,although lautech won't give u d course u choose,if u wan hear I dnt even have upto 200,na 187 I score for jamb...and 50 in post utme
Re: (2015) List Of Universities You Can Write Their Post-utme Without Choosing Them by Nobody: 11:28am On Apr 09, 2015
Plus AAUA
Re: (2015) List Of Universities You Can Write Their Post-utme Without Choosing Them by ademos32(m): 11:41am On Apr 09, 2015
Buh ar u sure of d admission,bcus there ar sm schools that u will write d post utme and dey won't gve dos applicants admission @adebayor
Re: (2015) List Of Universities You Can Write Their Post-utme Without Choosing Them by Royat1(m): 2:12pm On Apr 09, 2015
op where did you get this news EKSU admit candidates that scored 150 in jamb ...op you are a liar
Re: (2015) List Of Universities You Can Write Their Post-utme Without Choosing Them by torovictor(m): 3:53pm On Apr 09, 2015
ademos32:
baba no dey confuse pple joor I dnt choose lautech last year and I was admitted,although lautech won't give u d course u choose,if u wan hear I dnt even have upto 200,na 187 I score for jamb...and 50 in post utme
maybe,lautech is 180 and the op put 150,you have to pray I have a friend that score 59 and wasn't admitted
Re: (2015) List Of Universities You Can Write Their Post-utme Without Choosing Them by clementnoble22(m): 4:57pm On Apr 13, 2015
ademos32:
Boss is it a fact that LAUTECH wont give u the course u applied for or it just occured to u alone. Please watch what u post on here to avoid misleading others.
Re: (2015) List Of Universities You Can Write Their Post-utme Without Choosing Them by Yungwhy(m): 10:12pm On Apr 14, 2015
I actually didn't choose Lautech last year, buh I was given the course of my choice

1 Like

Re: (2015) List Of Universities You Can Write Their Post-utme Without Choosing Them by seanswaggs00(m): 2:36pm On Apr 15, 2015
Titto93:
See the list here…
pls remove lautech
Re: (2015) List Of Universities You Can Write Their Post-utme Without Choosing Them by seanswaggs00(m): 2:36pm On Apr 15, 2015
Titto93:
See the list here…
pls remove lautech they only allowed that last year
Re: (2015) List Of Universities You Can Write Their Post-utme Without Choosing Them by Linafloxy(f): 6:29am On May 05, 2015
pls are u sure dat ansu does it cos am planing of choosing it and wat are my chances of gaining admission
Re: (2015) List Of Universities You Can Write Their Post-utme Without Choosing Them by GraceInUSA: 10:19am On May 05, 2015
For AAU post-ume e-questions at affordable price contact me via WhatsApp on 08071456563 or call 07034804404.

(1) (Reply)

Looking For A University To Enrol In This September? / What Is The Difference Between Sarcasm And Irony ? / Learn The Gre Word List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.